Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1404448 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#1199849 Sep 10, 2014
harmonious wrote:
another of BO's success's:
Under militia power, Libya closer to failed state
After three years of chaos since Moammar Gadhafi's fall, Libya is further crumbling into a failed state after Islamist-allied militias took over the capital Tripoli and other cities and set up their own government, driving out a parliament that was elected over the summer. Among the militias are…
Associated Press
Bomb away!
BRILLIANT!
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#1199850 Sep 10, 2014
harmonious wrote:
another of BO's success's:
Under militia power, Libya closer to failed state
After three years of chaos since Moammar Gadhafi's fall, Libya is further crumbling into a failed state after Islamist-allied militias took over the capital Tripoli and other cities and set up their own government, driving out a parliament that was elected over the summer. Among the militias are…
Associated Press
Bomb away!
Bombing Strategies In World War 2 History Essay

The bomb told the bomber where to drop it. World War 2 witnessed some of the most destructive bombing campaigns in human history. Though aerial bombardment was used in World War 1 as well, it was taken to its full extend During World War 2. Both the Axis as well as the Allied powers used this strategy to a great extend. The success of this strategy was further fuelled by the advancements in the aviation industry. Though initially the air raids were confined to military targets and industrial areas, civilian population were also later on added to the target group. Each nation had it’s own concept of strategic bombing and these concepts were later on to be changed as the war progressed.

< http://www.ukessays.com/essays/history/bombin... ;

ALL REAL DEMOCRACY longing civies to the North---extremist and radical axis jihadist DIRTBAGS-- stay where yew at.. the Allied will meet you there!!
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#1199851 Sep 10, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Shades of Magic Negro all across Libya tonight. Failed, Failed, Failed.
Time to draw another line in the sand, eh, Azzhole?
Taking out a few key infrastructures WOULD probably work--you know...like any and all now-terrorist-occupied airports and planes.

(Dirtbags!)
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1199852 Sep 10, 2014
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
http://news.msn.com/us/obama-to-seek-arms-tra...
Check out the "picture".....
(is Peelousi smilin'...or is that just the gleem of the realms of botox and molded plaskit reflecting lol)
People like you only tent to set examples of the extreme ignorance and just how oblivious you righties are when it comes to treating women as equals. You will never get it..That's why the latest poll shows that women favor the Democrats by a large margin. So please by all means keep up your ignorance. Thanks.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1199853 Sep 10, 2014
<quoted text>
A key word libuhrulTics (and similar occupy anyone else's anything broken moral compass type LOSERS) do NOT comprehend!!
You and carol would make great poster girls for women that are afflicted and programmed...Maybe even the need for Botox...I'm betting.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1199854 Sep 10, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll help you with your ability to read and comprehend the written English language. I hate what you are.
I have no idea whether I'd hate you or not if I met you. I hate communism. I don't personally hate every communist.
You have to be an adult with an adult understanding of life to understand that concept.
You are a treasonous fraud. I hate treasonous frauds. I have no idea whether you'd let me borrow a lawn mower if mine crapped out. I have no idea whether you'd return the lawn mower I loaned you. That is the basis for personal like and dislike.
I do hate treason, and you have committed treason. Would I want to see you put on trial? Yes. Would I want to see you punished if you were convicted? Yes. Would I want to be the person punishing you? No. If I personally hated you, that answer would be yes.
Does this help you understand the adult world a little better?
And a real man especially one that professes your knowledge would at least supply proof of your accusations instead of totally relying on the political differences and the "FACT" that I busted your lying ass on a couple occasions..I do believe there in lies the obvious problem sissy.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#1199855 Sep 10, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
People like you only tent to set examples of the extreme ignorance and just how oblivious you righties are when it comes to treating women as equals. You will never get it..That's why the latest poll shows that women favor the Democrats by a large margin. So please by all means keep up your ignorance. Thanks.
The precision air bombing reference of any all airports w/ now terrorist controlled planes have you nervous Goober???

GOOD....that's the ONLY type of thing terrorist DIRTBAGS understand.

(you're welcome)

(stone age DIRTBAGS!)
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1199856 Sep 10, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You bagger behaving as a child here daily, ghost attacking Veterans and Patriotic American's with hate and vengeance everyday ghost pitifully inferior or inadequate..........

It's the culture...
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#1199857 Sep 10, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You and carol would make great poster girls for women that are afflicted and programmed...Maybe even the need for Botox...I'm betting.
Uh-oh--You lose!

(As in EWE..botoxulism and plaskicity...ewe...ewe...ewe. Duhmmy.)
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1199858 Sep 10, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a diseased mind ghost.. Perhaps your diseased nuts has moved into your brain??... ghost Not a Veteran...

It's the culture...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1199859 Sep 10, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Your entire body is a battle ground for insects.
I take that back. It's not a battleground but a paradise:-)
Soo once again we see your self admitting what your idea of paradise is...Man are you one stupid looney bin.Thanks for being a bagger...I'm betting that at least half of the idiots on the right are psychotic in nature with the total inability for self thinking. Looney bins the lot of you.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1199860 Sep 10, 2014
<quoted text>
The precision air bombing reference of any all airports w/ now terrorist controlled planes have you nervous Goober???
GOOD....that's the ONLY type of thing terrorist DIRTBAGS understand.
(you're welcome)
(stone age DIRTBAGS!)
Please do tell what terrorist have aircraft and airports? How about terrorist shopping centers and amusement parks...I suggest you and old retarded Surprize stick to what you do best and that is post insanity with a healthy portion of stupid mixed in.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1199861 Sep 10, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Soo once again we see your self admitting what your idea of paradise is...Man are you one stupid looney bin.Thanks for being a bagger...I'm betting that at least half of the idiots on the right are psychotic in nature with the total inability for self thinking. Looney bins the lot of you.
Your babble and retard ghost made no sense... it reads like more bagger and retard, you draft-dodger....

It's the culture...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1199862 Sep 10, 2014
I do believe that I smell a Waxturd. Phew eeeee. Shit for brains.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1199863 Sep 10, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Please do tell what terrorist have aircraft and airports? How about terrorist shopping centers and amusement parks...I suggest you and old retarded Surprize stick to what you do best and that is post insanity with a healthy portion of stupid mixed in.
Poor old repetitive regurgitation whiny ass ghost goes to bed whining and wakes up crying bagger every morning... ghost not an Officer...

It's the culture...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1199864 Sep 10, 2014
Democrats are like spoiled children. The don't like the real world, so they create their own society and speak of what they wish the world was really like as if that is actually what reality is. Then they whine when reality can't be made to disappear. They make the choices to not participate in the economy, then they whine when the economy doesn't reward them. They provide special privileges for a particular race, then whine when the real world recognizes the obvious difference is based on race.
I think everyone would agree a spoiled child needs a spanking every now and then.
Tony Rome

Des Moines, IA

#1199865 Sep 10, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
And a real man especially one that professes your knowledge would at least supply proof of your accusations instead of totally relying on the political differences and the "FACT" that I busted your lying ass on a couple occasions..I do believe there in lies the obvious problem sissy.
You know, man, I guess we should cut him some slack just because he's walkin' a razor's edge.... "I don't hate you, I hate what you are," sounds an awful lot like, "I love you too much Bill, that's why I'm moving in with Kwame'..."...
Nostrilis Waxman

Torrance, CA

#1199866 Sep 10, 2014
Working overtime this morning on my sockpuppet contingent!!! Time to start my morning drinking binge. This is gonna be a great day.

Bwaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaaaaaa aa!!!
Tony Rome

Des Moines, IA

#1199867 Sep 10, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>
Your babble and retard ghost made no sense... it reads like more bagger and retard, you draft-dodger....
It's the culture...
(.. vroooom.... vroooom....)... Dude, did you at least see JFK zoom by this time?... "LOOK MAMA! THERE'S PT109 AGAIN!!!"
Nostrilis Waxman

Columbus, OH

#1199868 Sep 10, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
I do believe that I smell a Waxturd. Phew eeeee. Shit for brains.
Correct, I'm here and raring to go. I have a wide array of socks lined up for today. Couple of boxes of wine chilling, I'm ready!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Limbertwig 233,158
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 219,525
News Chris Christie Cleared of Any Wrongdoing in Bri... (Dec '14) 4 hr liberty 6
News Third-party growth at stake with disliked major... 5 hr freetek 1
News Emanuel Cleaver: Hillary Clinton faces a irrati... 9 hr Oh No You Di-nt 13
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 10 hr Talkin To IBdaNight 35,559
News KKK Endorsement (Mar '08) 16 hr Divorce Attorney 132
More from around the web