Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1198159 Sep 6, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> You're a special kind of moran, aren't you? Clean up on aisle 5, janitor!!!!!
It really pains you that you are so transparent and weak huh cornpone?
EthicalMoralandR ealakaetc

London, KY

#1198160 Sep 6, 2014
Tony Rome wrote:
<quoted text>
Threaten or terrorize?.... I'm not that bad of a dancer and Jesus, the new cook at the truck stop, washes his hands religiously... I've watched him... No, honey, I was referring to you being humiliated, not scared... that was the other guy you're worried about... You see, Flo, ever since you went down in flames back in 1865, well, my people have heaped abuse upon your people for what looks to us as a kind of Hatfield McCoy Hillbilly thingy... The straw hats, dirty bare feet, l'il retarded kids runnin' everywhere with l'il rudimentary banjos, speech that sounds like you got a big ball of shit and a box of marbles in your mouth, and seven scrawny dogs under the shaky wooden piers of your shotgun shack, which was weatherproofed by havin' pages of the Montgomery Ward catalog tacked up all over the walls inside. You got the room with the girdles on it, I'll bet...
And, for me, that's like... um... "shootin' flies off'n a shitwall," whatever in the hell that means? You eat brown food, I mean literally food that's all brown, vegetables that have been cooked so long they're indistinguishable from the packed earthen floor. When your 7 white kids got themselves a job down at the chicken plant you was sooo happy you nearly sobered up for a week or so... washed the window in the "trailer," That wuz a klever idea Billy Joe Bob had about rentin' one of them shippin' containers from over in Big Creek an' jus' movin' into thet for $60 a month... now that's how you save some REAL money... gettin' the internet was a bitch, had to steal nearly a mile of coax but the new house bein' all steel like it is the TV picks up shows from Asia... course they somewhat scrambled but sometimes me an' Billy Joe Dean we jus' say stuff an' pretend we're Chinee....
You bein' in Kentucky an' all, Flo, makes you an irresistible target for the likes of me... cause I'm one'a those pointy-headed liberals George warned you about. To me, Flo, you're like one of those giant plastic bubbles they sell at Walmart at Christmas... you know, the ones with the blow-up snow men and reindeers inside? Now there was that l'il incident with Jimmy Jean Beth, when she got so drunk an' took Bubba's service revolver and shot all the "reindeers," but, hey, it wuz Christmas...
Now, you see, Flo? That's what I meant by "tread carefully".... I'm the very last guy you want focused on you because you're shit on my shoe to me, sticky... but disposable... But, like every other southerner on God's brown earth, you don't ever remember your place... don't know how to be polite to your betters. Now you've gone and made it my job to remind you every time I see your smilin' toothless face in the same squalid, shapeless house dress you wear to the AA meetin's over at Squirrel Run First Baptist Church an' Discount House o' Religion.
Flo?... Flo?... see? It don't matter who or what you actually are or whether you actually live in a shipping container in your uncle's back yard... I'm so good with words folk'll just automatically picture you this way every time they see your name from now on... they can't help it. Even your friends, honey.... and the WORST part is, Flo, I'm probably right...
Too bad for you ignorant DIRTBAG--I'm a PROPERLY bred, born and raised Yankee, still in possession of ALL my original teeth-eh fktard?

Now familiarize yourself with your yourself....take you a mirror and look DEEP into it and then read this AGAIN...

"You can swim all day in the Sea of Knowledge and still come out completely dry. Most people do." ~Norman Juster.

...and don;t let your OWN ignorance fog it all up for ya this time.

And BTW- your nightmares of the hypocrite fake and phony religious, toothless, self served -old coot wallet lovin' and worshipping, pack mule looking things---'aint my problem either.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1198161 Sep 6, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look two moran libtards agreeing! How quaint!!!!!
You are a bitter angry little man, huh Flake? Only in your unoccupied mind does the copy and paste Queen reign supreme.
YoTonyRomeyaDirt bag

London, KY

#1198162 Sep 6, 2014
Too bad for you ignorant DIRTBAG--I'm a PROPERLY bred, born and raised Yankee, still in possession of ALL my original teeth-eh fktard?
Now familiarize yourself with your yourself....take you a mirror and look DEEP into it and then read this AGAIN...
"You can swim all day in the Sea of Knowledge and still come out completely dry. Most people do." ~Norman Juster.
And BTW- YOUR nightmares of the hypocrite fake and phony religious, toothless, self served -old coot wallet lovin' and worshipping, pack mule looking things---'aint my problem either.
No matter how much bullchit you shatpost out.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1198163 Sep 6, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
It really pains you that you are so transparent and weak huh cornpone?
Could ya borrowey a pitchfork from one or another of yew mulechit extruding butt buddies and clean one or the other up please goober...thanks.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1198164 Sep 6, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
We've been telling you Bush signed the SOFA for years now, you're just beginning to understand that Bush surrendered to al Maliki and agreed to remove all combat troops per Iraqi demands.
Yes, Bush signed the accord removing American trops from Iraq!!
I knew you were stupid, but didn't think anyone could be that stupid.
I forgot you're from Rick Perry country, where they grow 'em real stupid!!
Nuc you know how to tell when a Liberal/Democrat is Lying (Their Lips Move) Liberals were trying to credit Obama for Ending the War in Iraq but he denied it was his Decision, so who withdraw the Troops and Ended the War?
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1198165 Sep 6, 2014
EthicalMoralandRealakaetc wrote:
<quoted text>
And BTW- your nightmares of the hypocrite fake and phony religious, toothless, self served -old coot wallet lovin' and worshipping, pack mule looking things---'aint my problem either.
So you are a transplanted Yankabillie. So you bought you some teeth, and you are a mule milker attempting to buy your way into a mythical place with them thar golden streets, hey hooker comes to mind, what truck stop are you hawking these days???
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1198166 Sep 6, 2014
Hello calling 214, anyone there? Is this extension BR-549, Is DD there? LMAOAYS/

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1198167 Sep 6, 2014
By LEONARD DAVIDSPACE.COM September 2, 2014, 11:48 AM
U.S. Air Force's secret X-37B space plane passes 600 days in orbit

The U.S. Air Force's mysterious unmanned space plane has winged beyond 600 days in orbit on a classified military mission that seems to have no end.

The X-37B space plane is carrying out the Orbital Test Vehicle-3 (OTV-3) mission, a long-duration cruise that marks the third flight for the unpiloted Air Force spaceflight program.

The Air Force launched the miniature space shuttle into orbit on Dec. 11, 2012 using an expendable Atlas 5 rocket. By Sept. 1, the space plane had spent 630 days in orbit. That's one year, eight months, 22 days and counting, to be exact.

"The Air Force continues to push the envelope of the solar-powered X-37B capabilities," said Joan Johnson-Freese, a professor of National Security Affairs at the U.S. Naval War College in Newport, Rhode Island.[Amateur Skywatcher Spots X-37B Space Plane (Video)]

The reusable X-37B looks like a mini version of NASA's now-retired space shuttle. This space plane is 29 feet (8.8 meters) long and 9.5 feet (2.9 m) tall, and has a wingspan of nearly 15 feet (4.6 m).

The X-37B's payload bay is the size of a pickup truck bed. In contrast, NASA's space shuttle payload bay could fit two X-37B space planes comfortably inside. At liftoff, the X-37B space plane weighs 11,000 lbs.(4,990 kilograms).

The key to the X-37B's longevity in space rests with its ability to use solar panels to generate power., the solar panels extend the craft's longevity.[How the X-37B Space Plane Works (Infographic)]

"While far above the longevity of any other reusable spacecraft, it is far below that of most U.S. satellites, which are built to last for years, even decades," Johnson-Freese told Space.com . "That certainly confirms the broad, officially stated goal of the X-37B as a test bed vehicle."

It's logical to assume that the classified payloads tucked inside the X-37B include new sensors and satellite hardware that will be tested, Johnson-Freese said. If so, then the more time on orbit, the more testing that can be done, she said.

"While the classified nature of the X-37B has raised some concerns about its intended operational purposes, technically, the program must be commended for doing something new ... and successfully," Johnson-Freese said.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1198168 Sep 6, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are a transplanted Yankabillie. So you bought you some teeth, and you are a mule milker attempting to buy your way into a mythical place with them thar golden streets, hey hooker comes to mind, what truck stop are you hawking these days???
Take the cotton outa your ears and wipe the chit outa you eyes--and quit confusing us authentic and DECENT types, with those two bit clawed and fake fanged lot lizard ho's that has them thar claws slithering all around yew pockets every time you aint thinking, you pathetic ten second thoughtless processed worm.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1198169 Sep 6, 2014
flack wrote:
Newly discovered dinosaur was king of the giants
SEPTEMBER 4, 2014, 6:47 PM|A new species of dinosaur was unveiled in Philadelphia Thursday. Weighing more than a Boeing 737, and with a neck that stretched two stories into the air, it was the largest creature ever to walk the earth. Don Dahler reports.
Did the article mention where Don Dahler gets his weed?

Just imagine the size of the bones__much larger than have ever been found.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#1198170 Sep 6, 2014
Fire in the Sky News/Earth in Meteor Storm-Unknown Origin!

http://floodofextremes.wordpress.com/2014/09/...

Brings to mind the 1st Trumpet Warning - http://biblehub.com/kjv/revelation/8.htm .

I hope we are aware by now, what complete liars and spinners the World's 'elite'/leadership are. We should also be aware that 'they' and the one they follow and worship/obey as God, will not hesitate to attempt to cover up, for as long as they possibly can, the Last Trumpet Warning Events of "The Revelation Jesus Christ which GOD gave Him to show..." with the most outrageous lies and spin yet, in an attempt to prevent humanity from recognizing them and be caught unprepared...that's their god's - http://biblehub.com/revelation/12-9.htm , real goal whether 'they' realize it or not due to their 'blinding' greed and lust for control - http://biblehub.com/nlt/revelation/18.htm .

Jake McGillicuddy

Middlefield, CT

#1198171 Sep 6, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Making fun of American citizens simply because of where they happen to live? How typical of dirt bag liberals. Thank God only 20% of Americans identify with your fked up agenda.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1198172 Sep 6, 2014
Jake McGillicuddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Making fun of American citizens simply because of where they happen to live? How typical of dirt bag liberals. Thank God only 20% of Americans identify with your fked up agenda.
Yea dumbo, how dare they respond in kind...Hypocrite much????
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1198173 Sep 6, 2014
Jake McGillicuddy wrote:
<quoted text>
And only 12% agree with your Congress,,, And tehre are more Democrats than they are PUGS DUMBASS.
Jake McGillicuddy

Middlefield, CT

#1198174 Sep 6, 2014
Just Spark One Up and Relax, Guv Browny

After all the hokey-pokey about how committed Tesla is to California, the company chose Sparks, Nevada to manufacture batteries at its new 26-acre “Gigafactory” where it is already laying a foundation, according to a CNBC report citing the Nevada Governor’s office. It was also reported that California Governor Brown offered $500 million in corporate welfare to entice the battery factory to locate in California. But in locating in Nevada, Tesla will continue to get rich California subsidies, but avoid paying tax to support those subsidies.

While continuing to collect massive corporate welfare from the Golden State, Tesla and its CEO Elon Musk can look forward to a business environment in Nevada with zero corporate income tax, zero individual income tax, plus lower sales and property taxes.
Jake McGillicuddy

Middlefield, CT

#1198175 Sep 6, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
And only 12% agree with your Congress,,, And tehre are more Democrats than they are PUGS DUMBASS.
As of 2013, 40% of Americans continue to describe their views as conservative, 35% as moderate, and 21% as liberal, dumbass.

Big difference between democrats and America-hating, lowlife liberals like yourself.

“guess who?”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1198176 Sep 6, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
So why is it that colonial powers conquered muslim nations and occupied them for long periods??
Why is it that Christian missionaries traveled worldwide and tried to convert muslims for centuries??
Why is it you've never heard of a muslim missionary??
You think that might piss off the locals who want self rule and freedom of religion, not forced on them by Western Nations and missionaries??
You're a typical nitwit, the reality of history is a foreign notion to you.
These muslims civil wars were long predicted by anyone who knows anything about the region. It was hurried up by the invasion of Iraq.
Bush lit a fire that will reshape the world. For good or bad.
blathering buffoon, you're really too stupid to talk to. Isn't it prayer time for you, Achmed? Is it possible for you to face the east with yur head up yur butt?

“guess who?”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1198177 Sep 6, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you nitwits refuse to look at the Bob McDonnell conviction.
He was a Repugnant rising star!!
Goes along with your Bush denial ignorance.
This Bush, Achmed?

The Bush economy:

"Democrats like to claim the 1990s were a golden age while the Bush years have been disastrous. But as the nearby chart shows, Mr. Bush inherited a recession. The dot-com bubble had burst in 2000, and the economy was sinking even before the shock of 9/11, the corporate scandals and Sarbanes-Oxley. Mr. Bush's original tax-cut proposal was designed in part as insurance against such a downturn."

"However, to win over Senate Democrats, Mr. Bush both phased in the tax rate reductions and settled for politically popular but economically feckless tax rebate checks. Those checks provided a short-term lift to consumer spending but no real boost to risk-taking or business investment, which was still recovering from the tech implosion. By late 2002, the economy was struggling again -- which is when Mr. Bush proposed his second round of tax cuts."

"This time the tax rate reductions were immediate, and they included cuts in capital gains and dividends designed to spur business incentives. As the tax cuts became law in late May 2003, the recovery began in earnest. Growth averaged nearly 4% over the next three years, the jobless rate fell from 6.3% in June 2003 to 4.4% in October 2006, and real wages began to grow despite rising food and energy prices. The 2003 tax cut was the high point of Bush economic policy."

"Nonetheless, the budget deficit did fall mid-decade, as tax revenues soared with the expansion. In fiscal 2007, the deficit hit $161 billion, or an economically trivial 1.2% of GDP. That seems like a distant memory after the bailout blowout of the last few months, but the point is that the Bush tax cuts aren't responsible for the deficits. Before the recession hit, federal tax revenues had climbed above their postwar average of 18.3% of GDP."

The WSJ
Donnie

United States

#1198178 Sep 6, 2014
Why did Delaware Governor Jack Markell tweet a bondage photo on his Twitter account?

His press office is still trying to explain after deleting the tweet and posting an apology on his account.
----------

ROFLMAO....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dems want White House shakeup 4 min Le Duped 205
GOP governors don't see 'Obamacare' going away 4 min Eleanor 113
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min Le Duped 158,873
Obama pitches for votes on black radio 30 min Foster 6
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 37 min Grand Birther 179,351
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 43 min Batch 37 Pain Is ... 32,986
Barack Obama's stunning rejection: (Former) sup... 5 hr wasademocratNomore 8

2012 Presidential Election People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE