Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1536013 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1194839 Aug 31, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>
no, not even real conservatives would think of that as a strategy. that is a mindless media soundbyte...
and look how easily and totally and mindlessly you sucked it up!!!
May 26, 1998:- Osama bin Laden and Muslims world wide who declared war against Bill Clinton and the United States May 26, 1998...

Hillary, Obama's Secretary of State and foreign policy failure, replaced by Kerry. Hillary a bad nominee, and would be ineffective as President caused by Bill Clintons war mongering sickness... The Muslim people and other countries do not like your Hillary and Bill Clinton..

"We don't have a strategy"...- Barack Hussein Obama - 8/28/2014
The Blind Lead!!

It's the culture...
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1194840 Aug 31, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>
no, not even real conservatives would think of that as a strategy. that is a mindless media soundbyte...
and look how easily and totally and mindlessly you sucked it up!!!
One thing that’s an Absolute (Cowards) will always have an Excuse!!
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1194841 Aug 31, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only strategy Obama needs is, "Let Others lead the fight against ISIS." Britain and NATO forces should be leading the way. NOT the U.S.

The Blind Lead!!
It's the culture...

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

#1194842 Aug 31, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The American Indians and Jews gave up their guns and right to protect themselves you dumbass and turned in their weapons, government took care of the Indians on reservations and Hitler gassed the Jews you idiot...
Obama bin Lyin, Eric Racist Holder and racist demokRats want to disarm America's civilians and the NRA while arming the cops, retired cops, Ferguson Cops, IRS agents, and DHS to the teeth you retard.
Hidden locations and childish avatars on Topix, nuc breastfeeding on George Bush and sucking Dick Cheney in your gaseous windstorm of dumbass,
It's the culture...
Seriously? We still have still have a lemming spreading the lie that the Obama administration wants "to disarm America's civilians and the NRA." You couldn't be any dumber if you tried. Conservative Hate Talk Radio has rotted your brain.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1194843 Aug 31, 2014
NBC's Richard Engel: Military Commanders 'Apoplectic' Over Obama's 'No Strategy' Remarks!! These Commanders shouldn’t be surprise, Obama has missed Half of his Intelligence Briefing and Obama has told us he gets his News/Reports the same place we get Ours the Media!!

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

#1194844 Aug 31, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
Sen. Ted Cruz today invited President Obama to accompany him to a golf course on the Texas-Mexico border, telling conservatives at an Americans for Prosperity summit in Dallas he thought that was “the only way there is a chance in heaven that he might come” to the region.
The Texas Republican and potential 2016 presidential contender also heavily criticized the president’s foreign policies and suggested that the U.S. should bomb ISIS “back to the stone age.”
Ted Cruz should just go back to Canada where he belongs. I can't think of a single reason why Obama should visit the Texas-Mexico border. What a waste of time. Texas doesn't deserve a presidential visit.
THE DEVIL

Ashburn, VA

#1194845 Aug 31, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only strategy Obama needs is, "Let Others lead the fight against ISIS." Britain and NATO forces should be leading the way. NOT the U.S.
IF YOU WERE TO STRADDLE MY FACE RIGHT NOW, I'D SHOW YOU ONE OF THE THREE THINGS MEN ARE GOOD FOR...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1194846 Aug 31, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
that would be nice for a change, wouldn't it?

St. Croix valley

#1194847 Aug 31, 2014
TSM wrote:
NBC's Richard Engel: Military Commanders 'Apoplectic' Over Obama's 'No Strategy' Remarks!! These Commanders shouldn’t be surprise, Obama has missed Half of his Intelligence Briefing and Obama has told us he gets his News/Reports the same place we get Ours the Media!!
not even close to true...

why do you feel the need to bullshit about this issue?

St. Croix valley

#1194848 Aug 31, 2014
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing that’s an Absolute (Cowards) will always have an Excuse!!
does this mindless statement have anything to do with the truth i posted? oh, you meant to click on the other post...yes, topix changed their format...do try to keep up, dear...
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1194849 Aug 31, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously? We still have still have a lemming spreading the lie that the Obama administration wants "to disarm America's civilians and the NRA." You couldn't be any dumber if you tried. Conservative Hate Talk Radio has rotted your brain.
You said it old womann... Obama is a better gun salesman, mobster and moocher than a leader of the free world...

The Blind Lead!!
It's the culture...
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1194850 Aug 31, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
IF YOU WERE TO STRADDLE MY FACE RIGHT NOW, I'D SHOW YOU ONE OF THE THREE THINGS MEN ARE GOOD FOR...
ghost?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1194851 Aug 31, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"yuck"
Little girl cut the lying. The US became militarily involved in WW2 Because a bunch of Asian boys bombed Pearl Harbor.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Really son? Yeah, you probably have a good point since King let the U-boats sink as many ships as they wanted in US waters and did nothing to stop them.

I guess they were just waiting for a non-white guy to start trouble (China and the AVG doesn't count, right?)
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1194852 Aug 31, 2014
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you hear that Sucking Sound? Some have said ‘The Only Thing between Your Ears is Space’ I agree!!
Son, there's so much 'space' between your ears NASA does prelim work there!!!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1194854 Aug 31, 2014
ptbw forever wrote:
<quoted text>
I am going to make all of Europe as white as Sub Saharan Africa is black and East Asia is Oriental, don't you worry about that.
You should worry about yourself and your inbred, anti-intellectual political movement that is dying as more and more white sellouts take their last breath.
Ah! A true reich wing, racist fanatic of the first order!

And an honest one to boot!

Everybody! Everybody! All you conservatives out there!

Meet you protege and potential leader!!!
THE DEVIL

Ashburn, VA

#1194855 Aug 31, 2014
HERE'S THE THING ABOUT STRATEGIES... JUST MAKING ONE UP ON THE SPOT ISN'T HELPFUL.. YOU TAKE IRAQ... SO.. UM.. 20 OR SO SAUDI BOYS DECIDE TO FUCK WITH THE JEWS... A STRATEGY OF INVADING IRAQ IS PROBABLY NOT A GOOD IDEA... WHAT I GUESS YOU FOLKS ARE RECOMMENDING IS A STRATEGY OF ACTING FIRST, THINKING SECOND? IS THAT WHAT YOU'D LIKE? DUH.... YOU WANT A STRATEGY?... THE VERY LAST PEOPLE YOU ASK TO FORMULATE ONE ARE THE MILITARY... DUH... THESE ARE THE DUMBEST PEOPLE ON THE PLANET... YOU TAKE VALLEY FORGE... ALL THEY ALL NEEDED TO DO WAS GO HOME FOR THE WINTER... DUH... LEAVE IT TO THE STOOPID AMERICANS TO COME UP WITH THE DUMBEST STRATEGY...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1194856 Aug 31, 2014
ptbw forever wrote:
<quoted text>
I am going to make all of Europe as white as Sub Saharan Africa is black and East Asia is Oriental, don't you worry about that.
You should worry about yourself and your inbred, anti-intellectual political movement that is dying as more and more white sellouts take their last breath.
So... when are you leaving for Iceland, boy?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1194857 Aug 31, 2014
ptbw forever wrote:
<quoted text>
I am actually just so far to the left that I ally myself with the right to destroy you idiot posers who do nothing but hate whitey every day
lol! Now come, come son.

That makes absolutely no sense!

But then, intelligence was never your strong suit to begin with!!!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1194858 Aug 31, 2014
TSM wrote:
Ted Cruz: Bomb ISIS 'Back to the Stone Age' Heck that would be a…Strategy Liberals/Democrats do you Agree?
Well you see son! You idiots do have a lot in common with your Putin no matter how much you deny it!!!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1194859 Aug 31, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
It would appear as long as there's no boots on the ground, the US is content to take a more 'balanced' role with its partners.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Manchurian Candidate 270,369
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 48 min Dr Guru 240,972
News Democrats hope to send Trump, Republicans a mes... 2 hr Frogface Kate 15
News Fact check: Newt Gingrich spreads Seth Rich con... 10 hr Sanfords Ex Wife 37
News Republican wins Montana election despite assaul... 14 hr American_Infidel 33
News Quiet for a while, Palin's voice is back (Apr '11) 15 hr Tm Cln 75
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 15 hr Tm Cln 8,603
More from around the web