Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Zeppelin

Knoxville, TN

#1164170 Jul 10, 2014
Kay From NN wrote:
<quoted text>You do know that some people didn't vote for Barrack because his is black? Just like I know some voted for him because he is. Some of us have to be "man" enough to admitt that they actually thought Barrack plan was good or somewhat better then McCain's but because he was black they didn't vote for him.
WASHINGTON ó "Itís not the kind of history Barack Obama planned on making ó but Americans now rate him as the worst president since World War II."
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1164171 Jul 10, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
You have more than a few screws loose, nutjob. I have never said, nor have I read anyone else post "All" Muslims are terrorists. However, all of the 911 terrorists were Muslims.
Why is that such a difficult concept for a retard like you?
Besides, there are many other more important current events like Obama's corruption and failures such as:
- Iraq
- His problem on the border he caused, yet is playing the blame game again
- IRS Scandal that is indeed a scandal
- Lack of transparency - 30 news organization just cited
- VA scandal he was going to fix like he said in 2008
- Our financial situation/debt
- McJobs Economy
- Decline of USA and standing in world
- LIAR of the YEAR
- Obamacare Mess
- Lack of trust in government
- Out of control EPA
- More divisiveness than before Obama, due to Obama
- A corrupt Attorney General
- Benghazi cover up
You are really a nutjob. You are the radicals.
You have a very narrow scope of reading then son.

Or you simply offer passes as you see fit!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1164173 Jul 10, 2014
<quoted text>
You have more than a few screws loose, nutjob. I have never said, nor have I read anyone else post "All" Muslims are terrorists. However, all of the 911 terrorists were Muslims.
Then, you are not paying attention. Your side CONTINUALLY equates all Muslims with radical Islam. Try to pay attention and you might learn something about the intolerance of your side.

All abusers of children in the church were Christians. So what?
Also Sprach

East Hartford, CT

#1164174 Jul 10, 2014
Emails Point to IRS Officials Using Instant Messages

Messages Weren't Routinely Archived, Adding to Lawmaker Concerns About Document Handling

Uh, gee, we didn't know!

IRS Commissioner John Koskinen told a House committee he didn't know about an internal instant-messaging system the agency used.

http://online.wsj.com/articles/emails-point-t...

He didn't know about $100 BILLION payed out that should not have been, either.

http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/Articles/2014/0...

Abject incompetence rules this administration.

Location hidden

#1164175 Jul 10, 2014
<quoted text>
BFD.
What about Main Street, old moron?
McJobs for everyone!
Pay attention. Flake was commented on the downturn of returns on saving and investing. Just pointing out the obvious. Flake is a moron.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1164176 Jul 10, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
any car sold in the US must meet the same safety standards, regardless of where it is manufactured....
Newer cars for sure. So thanks for repeating what I posted.

Many if not most autos produced in Mexico are for a different market and it's much more than safety standards, many of the new cars shipped to the Caribbean, Central America and some S. American nations don't have heaters, power mirrors, power windows and other features Aside from autos, components and for retail auto parts such as wiper blades, oil filters etc are manufactured in Mexico by US companies.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1164177 Jul 10, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Beck is a church lady....
although, in fairness, haven't heard him in years....
Neither do I, but yep Beck pulled a brainless church lady stunt. Maybe these pompous individuals need to refer to Matt 6:1-4 found in their Bibles.

No matter if the motives were good, one has to also accept the consequences of the actions too. The most compassionate thing that can be done for these kids is to do absolutely NOTHING that can be used as propaganda to encourage parents to send their children on this harrowing trip where bodies of children are found and an estimated 1/3 of female girls is raped.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1164178 Jul 10, 2014
*are

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1164179 Jul 10, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a retarded imbecile too. Since when does Obama abide by a law he doesn't like? He ILLEGALLY ordered the Border Patrol to help illegals cross over. That preempts anything you might say in his defense.
Your "God" is Obama. Your shameless fawning and wide-eyed adulation, in light of all he's done, is embarrassing. One has to wonder if you're brain-dead or genetically disposed to hero worship.
So you went from " OMGb OMG OMG Obama not upholding the law OMG OMG"

to

" OMG OMG OMG Obama upholding the law OMG OMG OMG"

And then you wonder why right whiners are considered to be dumber than sh*t.

Location hidden

#1164180 Jul 10, 2014
<quoted text>
Guess Obama's executive order in 2012 giving amnesty and a Neon Sign - come to America is to blame for the deaths.
Democrats must be really upset and heatbroken.
1,300 less potential Democrat voters less than the DemocRATS goal.
Your head is buried so far up the Faux News arse, you are no longer capable of even remotely comprehending the truth. Sad really sad.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1164181 Jul 10, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Beck is a church lady....
although, in fairness, haven't heard him in years....
You weren't part of his fragile audience?
Also Sprach

East Hartford, CT

#1164182 Jul 10, 2014
Donnie wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
LMAO....that woman is pissed and it's about time the blacks got pissed at this crazy lefty in the White House!
THANKS PRESIDENT OBAMA !!!!!!!!!!
More proof the failed community organizer couldn't care less about folks who are struggling to make ends meet. He simply wants more of them because government dependents vote democrat.

No one will confront this obvious problem because they'll be labeled racist (another key ingredient in this recipe for disaster.)
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1164183 Jul 10, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I tried. If you read the passage yourself, maybe it will explain itself better than I did.
But there really isn't a contradiction between the two you pointed out.
Just curious though. What do you think about ETs (without evoking Hollyweird's interpretations of them and fictionalizing movies about real people's encounters with them) and their connection to us?
I, myself, am extremely fascinated by all the evidence as well as the caliber and credibility of eye witnesses - astronauts, top retired military, experienced commercial pilots, former FAA directors, etc.,- not to mention the growing number of video clips from around the world - and entire cities seeing massive and mysterious UFOs flying over their city - like in Phoenix and China a few years ago.
It's getting harder to deny they're here than accept it and wonder why. Seems pretty clear to me they've been here since the beginning - even from evidence in the Old Testament.
Any thoughts on the subject?
I have a thought on the subject__it's mindless gibberish.

Location hidden

#1164184 Jul 10, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
True. Mostly from Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador.
If they were from Mexico they could be sent back across the border more easily. Obama's hands are tied by Bush's law which prevents the government from returning these children to their home countries without taking them into custody and eventually through a deportation hearing. The Obama is attempting to obtain more flexibility in the law but we all know how uncompromising Congress can be when it comes to aiding Obama in a crisis.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1164185 Jul 10, 2014
Progressives have this nasty habit of confusing ideals like economic patriotism and moral fairness with the actual law and Constitution.

Location hidden

#1164186 Jul 10, 2014
Also Sprach wrote:
<quoted text>
What difference at this point does it make?
Yet another crisis created by Bush doctrines.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1164187 Jul 10, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then, you are not paying attention. Your side CONTINUALLY equates all Muslims with radical Islam. Try to pay attention and you might learn something about the intolerance of your side.
All abusers of children in the church were Christians. So what?
when Israel drives Hamas into the sea, perhaps Barack Hussein will resettle them in Boca......

Location hidden

#1164188 Jul 10, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama needs to learn that acting like a condescending wise-ass punk is not the way to get cooperation.....
screw him.....
If you want to see a "condescending wise-ass punk", take a good look at Boehner.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1164189 Jul 10, 2014
Also Sprach wrote:
Emails Point to IRS Officials Using Instant Messages
Messages Weren't Routinely Archived, Adding to Lawmaker Concerns About Document Handling
Uh, gee, we didn't know!
IRS Commissioner John Koskinen told a House committee he didn't know about an internal instant-messaging system the agency used.
http://online.wsj.com/articles/emails-point-t...
He didn't know about $100 BILLION payed out that should not have been, either.
http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/Articles/2014/0...
Abject incompetence rules this administration.
Koskinen will soon beg off, claiming Alzheimer's.....

this clown is the Mary Barra of the IRS.....

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1164190 Jul 10, 2014
Between protesting a hospital and pulling money from minority scholarships, this has been a banner year for big labor

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jacobfischler/major-u...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Ari son of Anarchy 153,922
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min LRS 178,102
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 46 min United Clown 496
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr harmonious 32,671
Congressional Hispanic Caucus comes under fire ... 2 hr wild child 3
Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) 3 hr guest 850
Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as r... (Jul '13) 3 hr Sangelia 9,930
•••

2012 Presidential Election People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••