Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1433887 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1102237 Mar 22, 2014
Liberal Blumpkin wrote:
<quoted text>Gay Ghost got a fresh diaper and and some poly grip
You can always tell when you are getting to someone, I own you, kinda like owning a pet rat. But hey you are mine. Weakness is a terrible thing to have to live with, but i'll admit you baggers are loaded..I love it. Carry on troop. Good night
Eleanor Beaver

United States

#1102238 Mar 22, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
This from an idiot with over 41,000 posts. Only about ten times more than me. If I'm the fire hydrant then you must be the whole sewage tank.LMAO, God you are having a terrible day. Beat it fat boy. Or I will mess up your peripheral vision. LMAO dumbo.
The ¨idiot¨ Woodtick is closing in on 43,000. His life is Topix, despite the tall tales he posts. Sorta like you and your fantasies of threatening people over the internet. You couldn't mess up an 8 year old in a wheelchair.

Hey, maybe you ARE Woodtick? Let's see...you both have the IQ of a week old turd and neither of you can stop posting bullshit stories. Yep, identical liberal twins.

Med time, bed time, grandpa.
Eleanor Beaver

United States

#1102239 Mar 22, 2014
Liberal Blumpkin wrote:
<quoted text>Gay Ghost got a fresh diaper and and some poly grip
Yeah, but he chewed the diaper and stuck the Poligrip up his ass.

Dyslexia...so sad.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1102240 Mar 22, 2014
Eleanor Beaver wrote:
<quoted text>
The ¨idiot¨ Woodtick is closing in on 43,000. His life is Topix, despite the tall tales he posts. Sorta like you and your fantasies of threatening people over the internet. You couldn't mess up an 8 year old in a wheelchair.
Hey, maybe you ARE Woodtick? Let's see...you both have the IQ of a week old turd and neither of you can stop posting bullshit stories. Yep, identical liberal twins.
Med time, bed time, grandpa.
end most of my winter reading in front of the computer, and fools like you take two whole seconds to shoot down while still reading...

i do more in my morning than you do all week, dear...

St. Croix valley

#1102241 Mar 22, 2014
Eleanor Beaver wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, because we all know how much we need another douchebag like you calling other folks stupid 9 out of every 10 comments you ¨add to this discussion.¨
no, coward, i prove the posts stupid...

run along now, your words are catching up to you...

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1102242 Mar 22, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
I assume that you feel the campus cop was justified in murdering this unarmed boy because he was drunk and maybe was high? Five times? Shoot to kill? Seriously? What if he were your son? Think about what you are saying. The cop obviously couldn't control the situation and was inexperienced, should have called for help, not kill someones son. For a traffic stop.
That "boy" took the officers baton and attacked him with it. Unlike the movies, cops do not shoot to wound. It has nothing to do with "inexperience".

Police said Carter, 38, began following Redus' pickup to the apartment complex after seeing it hit a curb and then veer into the opposite lanes.

Again, "an audio recording of the six-minute encounter reveals Carter told Redus 14 times to put his hands behind his back, told him three times that he was under arrest, and told him to stop resisting 56 times." Wouldn't you admit that the officer was doing all he could from preventing the situation to escalate? Did you hear of any of the bystanders coming forth to "help" him?

According to the university, "Redus and Carter were fighting. Redus managed to get hold of Carter's police baton and started beating on the officer, who drew his gun and fired." Pay attention: The officer did not fire until after he was attacked by the "boy".

"Kyle Carnett, who witnessed part of the struggle but did not see the shooting, told the San Antonio Express-News that Robert Cameron Redus attempted to strike Cpl. Christopher Carter and ignored the officer's orders. Carter kept telling Redus to stop, then warned him repeatedly to "stop, or I'll shoot," before firing six times."

"From what I saw, Cameron was definitely not being cooperative. Anything but," Carnett, 21, said of the Dec. 6 shooting in the parking lot of an apartment complex north of campus. "Cameron was definitely resisting arrest and making it very difficult for the officer and striking him, or at least attempting to strike him." Cameron admits to turning away just before Carter fired at Redus, striking him five times.

Like I said, it's a tragedy but you can't fault the officer because the young man was drunk and stupid. How would you feel if that drunken "boy", while "speeding erratically", had killed your son?

The parent's claim "we do not believe the officer followed any appropriate procedures for stopping a person suspected of driving while intoxicated" is ludicous and without merit.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/campus-of...

http://www.policeone.com/investigations/artic...

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#1102243 Mar 22, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"Fool me once, shame on you, Fool me twice, shame on me"
--- Scottish Proverb
Bubba Clinton and Magic Negro - Shame on the American people.
"Fool me once, shame on, on, we won't get fooled again?" George Bush

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1102246 Mar 22, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
cops should not be authorized to murder people just because they are drunk and disobedient.....
and why did the cop turn off the dashboard camera (unless he had the intent to beat up or shoot the victim).....
You are always jumping to conclusions without knowing (or caring about) the facts.

"University police vehicles are typically equipped with dashboard cameras, but Carter's vehicle joined the fleet two days before the incident, and its camera fell off the next day when a temperature change prevented the glue from setting, the school said.

"Officers had made arrangements to have it remounted," the statement said.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/09/justice/texas-c...

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1102250 Mar 22, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
cops should not be authorized to murder people just because they are drunk and disobedient.....
and why did the cop turn off the dashboard camera (unless he had the intent to beat up or shoot the victim).....
Officers are trained to protect themselves when threatened. Now, if you want to make an argument that he should have used a taser or pepper spray you would have a valid point. Perhaps he wasn't equipped with either.

dem

Chicago, IL

#1102253 Mar 22, 2014
Liberal Blumpkin wrote:
<quoted text>Hard for the gay ghost to say anything when he has a d!ck in his mouth all day, lol
Evening, Carol. I take it the house hunt isn't going well?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1102254 Mar 22, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, the miracle of all miracles, I agree 100% with Galt, way to many people in charge at many levels should never has access to firearms. That goes for Zimmerman also. Responsible gun control is a start. Also clamping down on the NRA.
Ghost gets pusscee-whipped by lily.......

ROTFLMAO.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1102255 Mar 22, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>our military will not have much to do,then....
in today's America, the cops are far more militaristic than the military.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1102257 Mar 22, 2014
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you
Galt is opposed to big government in all forms....and the cops are among the worst elements of big government......
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1102258 Mar 22, 2014
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a stage name, he was estranged from his father. Does not mean he ashamed of his heritage.
so you and Leibowitz say.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1102259 Mar 22, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
That "boy" took the officers baton and attacked him with it. Unlike the movies, cops do not shoot to wound. It has nothing to do with "inexperience".
Police said Carter, 38, began following Redus' pickup to the apartment complex after seeing it hit a curb and then veer into the opposite lanes.
Again, "an audio recording of the six-minute encounter reveals Carter told Redus 14 times to put his hands behind his back, told him three times that he was under arrest, and told him to stop resisting 56 times." Wouldn't you admit that the officer was doing all he could from preventing the situation to escalate? Did you hear of any of the bystanders coming forth to "help" him?
According to the university, "Redus and Carter were fighting. Redus managed to get hold of Carter's police baton and started beating on the officer, who drew his gun and fired." Pay attention: The officer did not fire until after he was attacked by the "boy".
"Kyle Carnett, who witnessed part of the struggle but did not see the shooting, told the San Antonio Express-News that Robert Cameron Redus attempted to strike Cpl. Christopher Carter and ignored the officer's orders. Carter kept telling Redus to stop, then warned him repeatedly to "stop, or I'll shoot," before firing six times."
"From what I saw, Cameron was definitely not being cooperative. Anything but," Carnett, 21, said of the Dec. 6 shooting in the parking lot of an apartment complex north of campus. "Cameron was definitely resisting arrest and making it very difficult for the officer and striking him, or at least attempting to strike him." Cameron admits to turning away just before Carter fired at Redus, striking him five times.
Like I said, it's a tragedy but you can't fault the officer because the young man was drunk and stupid. How would you feel if that drunken "boy", while "speeding erratically", had killed your son?
The parent's claim "we do not believe the officer followed any appropriate procedures for stopping a person suspected of driving while intoxicated" is ludicous and without merit.
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/campus-of...
http://www.policeone.com/investigations/artic...
since when is the punishment for "failure to cooperate" the death penalty, administered as street justice?????.....

stop hiring cops who lack the physical ability to control the situation without killing people.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1102260 Mar 22, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are always jumping to conclusions without knowing (or caring about) the facts.
"University police vehicles are typically equipped with dashboard cameras, but Carter's vehicle joined the fleet two days before the incident, and its camera fell off the next day when a temperature change prevented the glue from setting, the school said.
"Officers had made arrangements to have it remounted," the statement said.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/09/justice/texas-c...
a likely excuse.....

St. Croix valley

#1102261 Mar 22, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
in today's America, the cops are far more militaristic than the military.....
stupidest statement ever...

well, close your first ones on this subect were pretty stupid..hell, all your statements are stupid...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1102262 Mar 22, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Officers are trained to protect themselves when threatened. Now, if you want to make an argument that he should have used a taser or pepper spray you would have a valid point. Perhaps he wasn't equipped with either.
cops are paid an extremely high salary an\d benefits because of the risk involved......

TASERs are lethal weapons, little better than guns.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1102263 Mar 22, 2014
interesting how leftwing DemoKKKrats who are advocates of homosexuality are also supporters of police entrapment of homosexuals......

and at airports, where they like the cops to focus on restrooms instead of terrorists......

one has to believe that the cops assigned to restroom patrol are the least competent officers......

St. Croix valley

#1102265 Mar 22, 2014
John Galt wrote:
interesting how leftwing DemoKKKrats who are advocates of homosexuality are also supporters of police entrapment of homosexuals......
and at airports, where they like the cops to focus on restrooms instead of terrorists......
one has to believe that the cops assigned to restroom patrol are the least competent officers......
even us conservative supporters of gay rights want our public restrooms free of sexual encounters...regardless of the genders involved...

if you think that was entrapment at teh Mpls airport no wonder you have such a problem with LEOs...but then you are stupid about everything, aren't you, galt? i prove that every single day to you...why is it the stupid people are always the ones with authority problems/ oh yeah...you
re too stupid to get jobs and have a real life!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min American Lady 244,347
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 min Dr Guru 225,482
News Moderator Lester Holt under scrutiny during debate 5 min Dee Dee Dee 15
News Police in riot-hit Charlotte say shooting victi... 13 min southern at heart 700
News Post-debate poll: Clinton takes round one 1 hr reality 326
News The Latest: Trump praises Germany's Merkel as '... 1 hr Your Ex 11
News FBI releases notes from Clinton email investiga... 1 hr southern at heart 193
More from around the web