Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1396253 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1067986 Jan 25, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on Rasmussen's accuracy in the 2012 election, this means that less than 40% of people think we're on the wrong track.
Rasmussen hasn't been right in a decade.
Why do you use polls that have been proven to be bogus??
Oh yeah, it's because Waxman is bogus.
Waxman hasn't been right in his entire life.
But he does provide a lot of comedy relief here, flopping around like a clown!!
Here you go crazy one:

http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/...

There is a compilation of 10 different polling companies and Rasmussen's is right down the middle.

You are a lowlife that says sh*t without knowing what you're talking about.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1067987 Jan 25, 2014
Of course, this loon doesn't provide a source!
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
did you get that from Rasmussen, moron?? BWAHAHAHAHAHA
It's wrong, like everything you post!!
Do you lie on purpose, or are you just that stupid?? Both, it appears.
----------
""Obamacare Signups For Private Plans Surpass 3 Million""
""WASHINGTON -- Hundreds of thousands of people have chosen private health coverage under Obamacare so far in 2014, continuing the accelerated pace of enrollments from the end of last year.
The Obama administration said Friday that more than 3 million people have now signed up for private plans through the federal and state health insurance exchanges, including more than 800,000 in January.
"We are encouraged that millions of people have been enrolled in Marketplace or Medicaid coverage since October 1, and will work to give millions more Americans the peace of mind that comes with health security in the months ahead," Marilyn Tavenner, the administrator for the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, said in a statement.
The numbers are "as of this week," according to an administration official, which puts Obamacare on pace to have more than 1 million people pick a plan this month. Added to the approximately 2.2 million people who signed up for coverage between October and the end of December, Obamacare enrollments are expected to total more than 3.23 million at the end of January.""

Since: May 11

New Oxford, PA

#1067988 Jan 25, 2014
ptbw forever wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really not understand how stupid Gore and Kerry are? The only 2 alternatives to Bush?
I have a hard time seeing even the likes of Time magazine and the major 3 networks covering for them at a fraction of what they do for Obama.
You are so wrong about everything that it is almost unbelievable at times.
So, where the f*cjk was the Tea Party 2000 thru 2008?

You claim you people are sooooooooo smart.

So why dod you sit on your thumbs while the mess was created & them pop out when a black Democrat was elected President?

It's a simple question that you can't answer.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1067989 Jan 25, 2014
Later Moonbats!

Stay stupid!
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1067990 Jan 25, 2014
Are you blind? The poster "said" Sissie. Sissy and woodtick are not the same poster.

Sissy swooped in here to save Carol's dumb arse.
To back up LoLame's absurd claim, remember?:
LoLame: "women have become much too full of themselves and think their reproduction systems should guide the nation's policies and who we elect as our leaders".

woodtick would not have agreed and defended that stone-age mentality/position.

Sissie was a sock stooge. Like you. And all the rest of your stoops.

You always were one goofy drunken bastard. And you and SissY look like two toolin' fools!
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talking about your libtarded friend, the Wood-Loon-A-Tic?
wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt we will see Sissie again. Seems to be nothing but a troll who disappears when made to look like a fool.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1067991 Jan 25, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"a conservation scientist"?????
I rest my case:)
You keep proving the depth of your ignorance.

Just as Flake had to smack you around concerning drones in our future. LOL

Here''s yet another thing you've proven your abject ignorance about.

Thanks for displaying it to all here. We enjoy kicking you around!!

----------

http://www.bls.gov/ooh/life-physical-and-soci...

""What Conservation Scientists and Foresters Do
Conservation scientists and foresters manage overall land quality of forests, parks, rangelands, and other natural resources.

Work Environment
Conservation scientists and foresters work for governments (federal, state, or local), on privately owned lands, or in social advocacy organizations.

How to Become a Conservation Scientist or Forester
Conservation scientists and foresters typically need a bachelor’s degree in forestry or a related field. ""

----------

Oh, they need an education, so that disqualifies you.

TSM

United States

#1067993 Jan 25, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Government dysfunction - like when one Party controls the House & filibusters everything in the Senate to prevent meaningful legislation that would help this country because that party is a pack of selfish a-hoiles who think it will help them win elections and that their dumber than sh*t base that agrees with the concept that hurting America is OK if it helps them win the next election cycle.
This is why you people are dumber than a 55 gallon drum of sh*t.
I’m glad you’ve finally recognize senator ‘Reid ‘as being the Problem and not the solution!! I knew it was a matter of time before you came to your Senses!!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1067994 Jan 25, 2014
The Tea Party and the Hammock Theory of Poverty

The increased focus on inequality has shifted the conversation away from deficit/austerity mania and towards a discussion of what government should be doing to boost the economy and protect people from economic harm. And it’s also prompted good new polling that goes deep into public views of the economy, the safety net, inequality, and what government should do about it.

On these topics, this week brought two new polls from Pew Research and CBS News.

I’ve asked both firms for a detailed breakdown of their data, and here’s a striking finding: The ideas and assumptions underlying the GOP economic and poverty agenda are far and away more reflective of the preoccupations of Tea Party Republicans. Meanwhile, non-Tea Party Republicans are much more in line with the rest of the public on these matters.

In short, the Tea Party economic worldview, if such a thing exists, is isolated from the rest of the public, and even to some degree from non-Tea Party Republicans – yet it has an outsized role in shaping the GOP’s overall agenda.

Both the Pew and CBS polls find large majorities believe the income gap is growing, and both find that more Americans want government to do something about it. Both also find solid majority support for raising the minimum wage, extending unemployment benefits, and (in Pew’s case) taxing the rich to help the poor.

Both polls also find that far larger numbers of Republicans don’t think government should act to reduce inequality. This is reflected in the GOP economic agenda. As Jonathan Chait explains, this agenda continues to be premised on the ideas that there is, if anything, too much downward redistribution of wealth, that government shouldn’t interfere in the market by, say, raising the minimum wage, and that safety net programs lull people into dependency (Paul Ryan’s Hammock Theory of Poverty).

But here’s the thing. That basic set of assumptions — and the resulting positions on some of the individual policies being discussed – are held overwhelmingly by Tea Party Republicans; and not nearly as much by non-tea party Republicans.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line...

so my take is....the tea party are the RINOs.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1067995 Jan 25, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
no offense intended, but you're not really doing a good job of proving that liberals are more intelligent. there are conservative artists who have created some of the greatest works of mankind. and i have not always seen that all progressives are more intelligent or braver or willing to change.
if We, the progressives, start putting all of a given group within a given spectrum, then are we any better than those who aren't progressive? the clearer picture will be found when you rise above such generalizations. and that is what We are expected to do.
Name one of these right wing morons here that responds to a reasoned argument. They're all idiots, hows that for a generalization? I don't have to prove anything to anyone, fck'em.
And I'm above their level, what's the point of trying to communicate with them at a place they can't function? George Wallace used to say, "You've got to put the hay down there where the goats can get at it.". That's how I roll.

Location hidden

#1067996 Jan 25, 2014
ptbw forever wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you still not understand that Obama spent taxpayer money to conclusively prove the Tea Party is vastly more intelligent than the Democrat party and America at large?
At least 80% of the illiterate voters in this country are diehard Democrats, and that figure is actually higher, but I wanted to be nice by making fun of your ridiculous figure.
You have got to turn off the media and look around, because your side is throwing bricks from a very big glass house when you talk about intellect from the leftist side of the political spectrum in the western world..
Yeah.

Unlike you, we all can't be minimum wage slaves at the local WalMart.

Some of us have real jobs based on real educations. And we make real money!!

You could too, if you hadn't dropped out in 8th grade.

Goes a long way towards explaining your anger at those better than you.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1067997 Jan 25, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Thread spammer propagandist say what?
such a learned response!

much as expected.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1067999 Jan 25, 2014
Why Republicans Keep Calling Women Sluts

They just can't help themselves, and here's why.

As you've heard, yesterday Mike Huckabee stepped up to the plate and smacked a stand-up double in the GOP's ongoing effort to alienate every woman in America, when he said, "If the Democrats want to insult the women of America by making them believe that they are helpless without Uncle Sugar coming in and providing for them a prescription each month for birth control because they cannot control their libido or their reproductive system without the help of government then so be it! Let us take that discussion all across America because women are far more than the Democrats have played them to be."

As expected, Huckabee quickly explained to his supporters who the real victim is here ("I am apparently the worst conservative ever or at least the most annoying one according to the left wingers in Washington today"), but the question is, why do they keep doing this? After all, every Republican knows by now that their party has a problem with women; Mitt Romney lost their votes by 11 points. The simple answer is that they can't help themselves, but more specifically, it's a combination of ignorance, contempt, and Puritan morality that inevitably leads to these eruptions. And it's going to keep happening.

http://prospect.org/article/why-republicans-k...

This seems to come up again and again: Republicans think they're talking to a nation of nuns, when in reality they're talking to actual women whose lives and experiences are different from what Republicans imagine them to be. If you told them that, guess what, your wife uses contraception, and so does your sister, and so does your daughter, and not only that, so did your mom, they'd cry "Nuh-uh!" and stick their fingers in their ears.

Which is why this is going to keep happening. Maybe Republicans can be convinced to steer clear of saying appalling things about rape, but the subject of contraception is going to keep coming up because of the Affordable Care Act's mandate that it be included in insurance plans. And every time it does, they're going to keep pushing women away. They can't help themselves.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1068000 Jan 25, 2014
Vain flatteries? You really believe yourself smart enough to manipulate ( control ) this triangulation play? This poster exceeds any intelligence you MAY have.

Yeah, you could learn a thing or three from THIS poster:
Integrity, Dignity and Grace ....

Go teach your own stoops. Since you've got enough ignorance to spare.
But Quantity will never Trump Quality.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you stay on track.
The crazy dood DumbDave could learn from you.
wrote:
<quoted text>
My mistake. I meant:
There is not one single state in the United States that treats ATTEMPTED suicide as a crime.
That was the topic were discussing.

Location hidden

#1068002 Jan 25, 2014
ptbw forever wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you still not understand that Obama spent taxpayer money to conclusively prove the Tea Party is vastly more intelligent than the Democrat party and America at large?
At least 80% of the illiterate voters in this country are diehard Democrats, and that figure is actually higher, but I wanted to be nice by making fun of your ridiculous figure.
You have got to turn off the media and look around, because your side is throwing bricks from a very big glass house when you talk about intellect from the leftist side of the political spectrum in the western world..
At least 80%?? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Care to back any of your bullshit up with supporting data??

I didn't think so.

You're such a phony, you must be a Waxman sock.

You come here pretending to be a Teabagger.

You also clam to be young.

That's an oxymoron, and you're a moron!!

Any idiot (except you) knows that memberts of the Teabagger Party are all over 60 and suffer from dementia, like Carol and Nobraina and Dweeb.

So you're really an angry greeter at WalMart, leaning on your walker.

That was easy.
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Satellite Beach, FL

#1068003 Jan 25, 2014
Not Surprized wrote:
Whoa folks, wait a minute here.
I constantly log on to Topix , so I DID read a few pages of this forum. I am a Topix moron, having been a posting veteran since 2007.
Let me clear you guys up on something:
"MYSELF " and "WAXYWAXTURD" are a bi-racial gay COUPLE that live together in our embarrassingly hidden location. WAXYWAXTURD is anglo (but pathetically tries really hard to sound urban & tough), while I, NOT SURPRIZED,(the SOCIOPATHIC-PSYCHO -RACIST) am black.
We have been notorious trolls on the gay sites for a long time, and it was in the earlier days of Topix (when we had actual profiles w/pics) that we outed ourselves.
We usually get on Topix at the same time sharing our ignorance at the same time. Given as we look like a cross between barnyards animals and Ooompa Loompas from Willie Wonka, we were usually laughed out of the forum (or just ignored).
I am really finding it hard to believe some are legitimately debating with us intellectual lightweight, ID CHANGING, ID STEALING KNUCKLE DRAGGING, TOPIX TROLL CLOSET CASES.
Still LMFAO...CLOSET CASES...Ooompa Loompas from Willie Wonka...
Not Surprized! LOL
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1068004 Jan 25, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Name one of these right wing morons here that responds to a reasoned argument. They're all idiots, hows that for a generalization? I don't have to prove anything to anyone, fck'em.
And I'm above their level, what's the point of trying to communicate with them at a place they can't function? George Wallace used to say, "You've got to put the hay down there where the goats can get at it.". That's how I roll.
spend some time at the American Conservative interacting with some of those conservatives. a totally different horse. as an example....

What Clients Mean When They Whine About “Lack of Leadership”

Greg Scoblete reminds us that the constant carping about “allied” unhappiness with the U.S. in the Near East is happening because the U.S. won’t do its clients’ bidding at our expense:

So the next time you hear someone complain that America’s “allies” in the Middle East are upset about the lack of American leadership on this or that, remember that what they’re really cheesed off about is the fact that American blood and treasure are not being put on the line to defend their interests.

We can understand why a client government might want its patron to do everything that the client wants in its region, but a patron is under no obligation to join or launch new wars in order to keep its dependents happy. Israel and Saudi Arabia have been the loudest in expressing their displeasure with U.S. actions or lack of actions on several issues over the last few years, which is a little strange since they both need good relations with the U.S. far more than our government needs good relations with them. Both states have been in the habit of getting what they want from Washington for a long time, and the U.S. has indulged them for so long that they may assume that their priorities are supposed to prevail. It shouldn’t work that way, and lately it hasn’t been. Now that this is happening less often than they expect, they have been throwing fits to make Washington act differently, and somewhat incredibly there are quite a few members of Congress that are only too ready to oblige. The U.S. would be well-advised to continue rejecting these clients’ unreasonable demands, especially on those issues where their preferred policies on Syria and Iran would lead the U.S. into new and unnecessary conflicts that probably won’t even benefit the clients that are agitating for them.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...

these nutjobs aren't conservatives. they do not espouse conservative values, and i doubt that they even now what those values really are.

rise above the BS my friend.

Location hidden

#1068005 Jan 25, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Of course, this loon doesn't provide a source!
<quoted text>
You didn't provide a source for your numbers. LOL

Because you made them up. ROFLAMO

Yet you whine when I produce an actual news story.

(Hint: You can find the source easily with the first line of the story, nitwit.)

Search engines are fun, even for illiterate old fruits like you,Waxman!!

You really need to get out of the nursing home more!!
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Satellite Beach, FL

#1068006 Jan 25, 2014
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I wrote;
Did you graduate from an Ivy League in 3.5 years with a double major with a level of distinction far above others? I doubt it! Did you turn down a White House internship.
I also wrote:#56397
Do you own a penthouse in Manhatten lib overlooking CP? I think you and I are very different people.
http://www.topix.com/for um/nyc/T50ESIT30OD77D4FO/p2621
QUOTE who="Not Surprized
I live in a large house with a lot of rooms and computers and also have redundant communication providers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/berwyn-il/T50 ...
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sooo funny liberal.
I'm not "better" than you biologically, but I don't think you sent your kids to prep schools and Ivy League schools like I have. I do not have any failures. I am educated.
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai ...
Not Surprized wrote: Would you like to borrown my Mercedes. Well, now I have three brand new cars. If I told you what I bought for my personal driver, you wouldn't believe it.
WAXYWAXTURD wrote:
I'll post from the Caribbean to you lib. As you know, I just came home from the U.K. I have a job. I can retire now but I have a good job lib - and a pertfolio you would not comprehend garbage man. Sorry lib.
I'll try to post to you from the Caribean next week.
Cheers.
OBAMATURDS TROLLING SOCKPUPPET JAMBOREE!
Not Surprized aka known as the stalker WAXYWAXTURD topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one!
Not Surprized! LOL
Simon

Nairobi, Kenya

#1068007 Jan 25, 2014
DON'T MAKE WAR,MAKE SOME MONEY INSTEAD.

YEAH 1500$$$ A WEEK

ITS SIMPLE

http://bit.ly/1boRcGY
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Satellite Beach, FL

#1068010 Jan 25, 2014
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
TOPIX SOCKPUPPET QUEEN!!!!!
#577856<quoted text> I wrote: <quoted text> What a perfect description of the typical liberal. Good job, Richard Cranium.
I also wrote:#395210 Jul 17, 2011 <quoted text> Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal (spelling police - what a moron - like I'm going to spell check posting to a loser). Piss off dummy. Last post to you retarded liberal. Toodles mooch.
waxywaxturd395208 Jul 17, 2011 No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter? Baaawwaaahhhh!
Dem wrote #448719 4 hrs ago Dem the Gutter Trash Boy wrote: <quoted text> Then you'd have competition! Hey fumbduck, did ya hear o'Tardo is counting Bus & Train Drivers as people with green jobs to inflate/lie about their libtard numbers? You must be cool wit dat, hu fumbduck?
Jean wrote ...and we thought you couldn't see past your bulbous nose. I guess that's not a problem when your eyes are on the side of your head. Oh, what a long tounge you have!
Grey Ghost |#441048 Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. One can only deal with a moron like you in limited doses. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz...
Not Surprized #395266 Jul 17, 2011 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too? Is it sad being lonely liberal moron?
waxywaxturd #93787 Mar 7, 2011 When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? http://www.to pix.c om/forum/nyc/T50ES IT30OD77D ... July 17, 2011
angel #395266 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too? Is it sad being lonely liberal moron?
Mar 29, 2011 #96219 GOP Idiots ... and that we went to war in Afghanastan for minerals! Arrghhh! I wonder what people do when he walks up to their group at a party.
PDUPONT wrote: <quoted text> By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?
This is what has become of one known as Not Surprized and his tiny little band of topix trolls:
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the moron here that thinks she is so bright, yet continuously makes a fool of herself. Ow well, at least you are good at that, twit. Did you have your white wine with your beef today, sophoisticated one?
Baaawwaaahhhhh!!!!!
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.
I also wrote:
<quoted text>
Do my co ck and balls taste funny to you?
angel wrote:
<quoted text>How's it going, Spork? Still have a mouthful of Barry?
Time for some chocolate cake and ice cream!
I wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahem! I have reported you for stealing my post from another thread.
You sick SOB.
You can stand in line with the rest of the libtards and await your ass-pounding from the mods.
<quoted text>
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>butt-crack
Not Surprized! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Jay 228,884
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Jacques Orleans 217,011
News For Obama, setbacks from a divided Supreme Court 4 hr Fundies R Mentall... 12
News Supreme deadlock: Republicans must draft their ... 14 hr Bama Yankee 2
News Egypt state news agency says Mubarak is "clinic... (Jun '12) Wed Zionist appeasers 18
News Donald Trump accuses judge of having a conflict... Wed Chilli J 289
News Bush, Paulson say economy will get better, but ... (Oct '08) Wed Goldman Sachs Jew 139
More from around the web