Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#977523 Sep 6, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a dumbass like you would think Putin is pleased that Syria has been tainted with this chemical attack.
At least I don't say "Putin pisses as hell", clueless idiot. Earth to libtard, there are still doubts as to who did what.

Brain dead libtard.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#977524 Sep 6, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
The old Ditzing bag whips out the "neocon" word. For his next trick, the libtard will resort to the overused and plastic race card.
I was told I was guilty of rightwingness.

A bird that flies in circles?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#977525 Sep 6, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I take issue with that.
Its the government YOU elected that's being led around by the nose by the neocons and AIPAC, their constituents don't appear to want any part of it.
Detzing with a self-congratulatory discussion where little to no brain activity or thought progress is ever made...

LBJ's welfare state left Detazing in a permanent state of bondage to his political slavemasters, foreman and racist management...

The War Mongering Sickness and Poison of Unconscious Plantation Liberalism

It's the culture...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#977526 Sep 6, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>We know you don't mr for-eign-er!
You think?

Baawaaahhh!!!

Old libtard.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#977527 Sep 6, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
DumbDave thinks Putin pisses as hell!
Baawwaahhh!!!!
Where do these moron DemocRATS come from?
Sounds like a medical problem.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#977528 Sep 6, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
At least I don't say "Putin pisses as hell", clueless idiot. Earth to libtard, there are still doubts as to who did what.
Brain dead libtard.
It was a typo dumbass. Get over it.
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#977529 Sep 6, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Stop what?
Too late for Assad one way or the other.
There was no reason for Syria to fall into the trap it's currently in beyond the sectarian thingy leading to the need for arms. Even with a population of 20 million plus and some oil deposits that shthole can't compare to any US state in the economic sense. It's like, "hey__what the fk do these people do to get by?"
Hah, they didn't do squat__the friends of government, Alewites, Baathist's etc were handed cushy deals and the workers-farmers-Sunnis-Christi ans were given the high hard one.
Just a thought thrown out there. I do not think Assad or the rebels, whoever they are, will ever give up. His father killed thousands of Muslim Brotherdood in the 80's in Homs, flattened the city. I was there that year!!
I say, let them keep at it till the end, I hope the US stays out if it, but I doubt it.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#977530 Sep 6, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I know. Rats in our country are trying to take that right away from people contrary to our Constitution.
I'm sure you have no idea what I'm talking about.
We have no idea what you are babbling about..

It's the culture...
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#977531 Sep 6, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>ol! Buy? Now why would I want to do that when they would prefer to leave with a clear conscience?
I'm sure they hate America enough not to take anything with them! After all, they must have SOME pride... or am I wrong????
They can take their confederate flags and fly them in Moscow!!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#977532 Sep 6, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I take issue with that.
Its the government YOU elected that's being led around by the nose by the neocons and AIPAC, their constituents don't appear to want any part of it.
Now we have a whole bunch of neo-Libs

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#977533 Sep 6, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you but I'd like to add a caveat. In the recent past, it was religious, spiritual or moral sources that gave us motivation to do the right, moral things. Today, when I see government ads encouraging me to be a good dad, mother or citizen in general, I sense a Red Light triggered deep within my psyche. Since when does government control the moral code of society? Is it wise that we allow this happen?
Imagine, for a moment, the Boy Messiah becoming the leader of moral code dispensation for America. Turns the stomach and shocks the senses, doesn't it?
If these are, in fact, government sponsored public service ads, at least they're sending the right message for a change.

I do understand what you're saying, but the PSAs about being a good parent and a good father are still a good thing in my opinion.

Unfortunately, some people need to be reminded that being a good parent is important.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#977534 Sep 6, 2013
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your breathe i my. Shut yer mouth
What a nicely-constructed sentence. First day with the new signing skills, Koko?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#977535 Sep 6, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a medical problem.
With Dumb Dave it's a mental problem. That idiot has been around for four years posting as various people. The idiot is identifiable because he makes claims and "refuses" to backup anything the weasel says.

He is nothing more that a frustrated unsuccessful zero. I pray for him, that some day he will lose his hate. He is a nasty dishonest dude. Typical DemocRAT.
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#977536 Sep 6, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rip Off The Friggin' Lid Mama And Open?
Sounds sexual Aunt Battie...

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#977537 Sep 6, 2013
This one is for Flacktard & the rest of your climate change deniers.

http://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/sa...

Orlando, FL

#977538 Sep 6, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Carol"
You have to understand that "homo" is a simple liberal loon. He thinks because;
- Fewer American's have a job
- Fewer American's are paying Dederal Income tax
- More American's, millions more, are relying on food stamps
- GDP growth is anemic
- The housing market, sales and new home starts are still depressed
- We have nobammakare a fiasco a majority of American's do not like
- Millions of American's have left the job force, they gave up and are no longer looking for work and led to businesses cutting employee hours
- The deficit is growing at record rates
- president nobama bombed Libya
- president nobama wants to bomb Syria
- president nobama took no action after American's were killed in Benghazi
- Fast and Furious got guns to the Mexican drug cartels
- president nobama passed on
In "homo's" world all of the above is good. president nobama tells him so. It's all Bush's fault.
Peace
That Homer...what are we going to do with him? He's so confused.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#977539 Sep 6, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Fenris the Scared Little Girl is a commie???
Well, I guess the signs were there all along I just didn't want to put two and two together ...
Did you need me, tubs? If I can get your and dong's fatazzes in the same cage, we can have a match under Laissez-faire rules. I know how much you two love the french......
Whatever

Gering, NE

#977540 Sep 6, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't count your eggs before they're chickens, a whole slew of countries just signed on at the G20 including France and Japan.
" ... free the oppressed and restore humanity?" What a joke, if that were truly our government's aim where were we on the Sudan, the Congo, and Rwanda?
That's more of that fun "America's only good and true and faithful" BS. There's a difference between patriotism and nationalism. I'm a patriot, you're a nationalist. Nazis were nationalists if you need a frame of reference.
The UN condemn and issued sanctions against Hussein. But, 49 nations was in the coalition.

A condemnation is not a commitment to go to war. It just condemns the actions.

Orlando, FL

#977541 Sep 6, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't you know? Lois is the author!
Tenzing was using me as a source? That was HIS source that HE used, nuthead.

Orlando, FL

#977542 Sep 6, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Airhead, you say: "Putin has gassed his own people"
Elaborate airhead...
Putin passed gas on his own people???

Oh, wait a minute. Nevermind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Rogue Scholar 05 179,219
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Le Jimbo 158,538
Obama: 'Revving' economy calls for higher wages 13 min Ching 124
Unprecedented amount of 'dark money' fuels midt... 56 min Le Duped 7
Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, som... 1 hr Positive Vibes 3
Warren in Minnesota: 'The game is rigged' 1 hr Le Duped 16
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 3 hr Earthling-1 32,963

2012 Presidential Election People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE