Barack Obama, our next President

There are 20 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Jane Says

New York, NY

#887263 Apr 12, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
Kudos to you rightwingers for not buying into Sarah Palin.
nonkudos to you leftwingers for buying into the likes of Maxine Waters or Charlie Rangel, posterchildren of dumbing down yet another job.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#887264 Apr 12, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
Kudos to you leftwingnuts for not buying into Barry Obama and his 57 states. Most are morons like you that do.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#887265 Apr 12, 2013
If President Barack Obama had a son, would he look like any of the babies Kermit Gosnell beheaded?

If you don’t know who Kermit Gosnell is, that’s because you read the New York Times and Politico.com , and you watch network news.

Gosnell is a Philadelphia abortionist who’s currently on trial for murder. Multiple counts. The media hasn’t had much interest in him — including, yes, the Daily Caller — and more and more people are starting to wonder why.

I’ve been trying to think of what to say about it, but it’s so horrific that I can barely wrap my head around it. Kirsten Powers, writing in USA Today, does a great job of summing up the story and the national media’s non-response:

Infant beheadings. Severed baby feet in jars. A child screaming after it was delivered alive during an abortion procedure. Haven’t heard about these sickening accusations?

It’s not your fault. Since the murder trial of Pennsylvania abortion doctor Kermit Gosnell began March 18, there has been precious little coverage of the case that should be on every news show and front page. The revolting revelations of Gosnell’s former staff, who have been testifying to what they witnessed and did during late-term abortions, should shock anyone with a heart.

NBC-10 Philadelphia reported that, Stephen Massof, a former Gosnell worker,“described how he snipped the spinal cords of babies, calling it,‘literally a beheading. It is separating the brain from the body.” One former worker, Adrienne Moton, testified that Gosnell taught her his “snipping” technique to use on infants born alive.

Massof, who, like other witnesses, has himself pleaded guilty to serious crimes, testified “It would rain fetuses. Fetuses and blood all over the place…”

A Lexis-Nexis search shows none of the news shows on the three major national television networks has mentioned the Gosnell trial in the last three months…

Let me state the obvious. This should be front page news

Read the whole thing. Then read this, this, and this. Then ask yourself why the same media that has given Newtown ferocious, nonstop coverage for months, and has tried to shame you into agreeing with their proposed solution for it, is showing absolutely no interest in these butchered children. They used to say,“If it bleeds, it leads.” But apparently, it all depends on WHOSE BLOOD CAN HELP THE LEFT ACHIEVE THEIR POLICY GOALS.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/04/12/if-presiden...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#887266 Apr 12, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
On a side note I really thought after the 2008 election that Sarah Palin would have more staying power on the Republican scene. She had everything they seek out: Lack of intellectual curiosity, almost no knowledge of U.S. history, a very narrow view of things and overall a very superficial person.
I guess I have to give rightwingers some kudos for not buying into her.
On a side note I really thought after the 2008 election that Barry Obama wouldn't have been such a lying sleazebag and have more staying power on the "Moderate" scene. He had everything people who superficially looked into him wanted, yet lacked intellectual curiosity; had almost no knowledge of U.S. history, a very narrow view of things and overall a very superficial person (still is).

I guess I have to give educated voters some kudos for not buying into this sleazebag Obama.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#887267 Apr 12, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
On a side note I really thought after the 2008 election that Sarah Palin would have more staying power on the Republican scene. She had everything they seek out: Lack of intellectual curiosity, almost no knowledge of U.S. history, a very narrow view of things and overall a very superficial person.
I guess I have to give rightwingers some kudos for not buying into her.
Homer 216 you need to stop Posting Obama Resume? WE GET IT!!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#887268 Apr 12, 2013
Today, the President released his 2012 federal income tax returns. He and the First Lady filed their income tax returns jointly and reported adjusted gross income of $608,611. The Obamas paid $112,214 in total tax - effective federal income tax rate is 18.4 percent.

Of course, the dirt bags took the decoctions. They didn't have to - but typically Democrats are all talk, and greedy.

Hypocrites.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files...
Homer 2016

East Stroudsburg, PA

#887269 Apr 12, 2013
Can't any of you rightwingers come up with your own material?

Come up with something original just once, quit parrotting Homer.
Homer 2016

East Stroudsburg, PA

#887270 Apr 12, 2013
Suddenly Homer found himself swarmed by ignorant rightwingers.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#887271 Apr 12, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
Hah, yeah, thanks for reminding us that the right didn't buy into Sarah.

Speaking of right wing slutto's, I guess Ms Coulter is no longer welcome at the McCain Phoenix AZ compound__where Budweiser flows from all the faucets.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#887272 Apr 12, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Today, the President released his 2012 federal income tax returns. He and the First Lady filed their income tax returns jointly and reported adjusted gross income of $608,611. The Obamas paid $112,214 in total tax - effective federal income tax rate is 18.4 percent.
Of course, the dirt bags took the decoctions. They didn't have to - but typically Democrats are all talk, and greedy.
Hypocrites.
http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files...
Hey, I too take the decoctions__doesn't everyone?

How much did DaBammy and his bride have stashed offshore hidden from view?
Nat Turner

Philippines

#887273 Apr 12, 2013
Actually.FDR and Harry S. Truman got USA Out of the war by winning it with the Nuclear Bomb!
Homer 2016

East Stroudsburg, PA

#887274 Apr 12, 2013
Here I go giving kudos to you rightwingers and all you do is attack attack attack. Don't you have a shred of decency, any of you?

When McCarthy tried to renew his attack, Welch interrupted him:
Senator, may we not drop this? We know he belonged to the Lawyers Guild. Let us not assassinate this lad further, Senator. You've done enough. Have you no sense of decency, sir? At long last, have you left no sense of decency?
Homer 2016

East Stroudsburg, PA

#887275 Apr 12, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Hah, yeah, thanks for reminding us that the right didn't buy into Sarah.
Speaking of right wing slutto's, I guess Ms Coulter is no longer welcome at the McCain Phoenix AZ compound__where Budweiser flows from all the faucets.
Yeah I saw that. Good for Meghan McCain, Ann Coulter is pure scum.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#887276 Apr 12, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
Can't any of you rightwingers come up with your own material?
Come up with something original just once, quit parrotting Homer.
It's more fun exposing how parrot/zombie-like yours is. When you come up with something more than half-witted, then you will see something over your head.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#887277 Apr 12, 2013
Natty Bumppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Not from taking it up the ass queer boy.
Why do you hurt yourselves?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#887278 Apr 12, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, I too take the decoctions__doesn't everyone?
How much did DaBammy and his bride have stashed offshore hidden from view?
Of course, you're a hypocrite when it come to taxes and spelling. We would not expect anything else from you. I don't know. As his buddy with the hairdo from Chicago. What was his name? Balugavich or something like that. He could likely tell you how they hide their money.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#887279 Apr 12, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah I saw that. Good for Meghan McCain, Ann Coulter is pure scum.
Why? Because she exposes you for what you are?

Yeah, thought so zero.
nobamaredux

United States

#887280 Apr 12, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah I saw that. Good for Meghan McCain, Ann Coulter is pure scum.
Meghan McCain is a Democrat, scum by definition.
Homer 2016

East Stroudsburg, PA

#887282 Apr 12, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Meghan McCain is a Democrat, scum by definition.
When did she become a Democrat?
Homer 2016

East Stroudsburg, PA

#887283 Apr 12, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Because she exposes you for what you are?
Yeah, thought so zero.
You seem like an angry person. What's the matter boobie?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min Crow__ 180,100
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 31 min positronium 187,697
News Poll: Job approval for Congress at record low (Aug '11) 10 hr swedenforever 28
News Carter gets cold shoulder in Israel 14 hr Jeff Brightone 1
News Portman faces balancing act on trade as he seek... 15 hr goonsquad 3
News Gingrich: GE 'clever' to avoid corporate taxes (May '11) 16 hr swedenforever 123
News Ted Cruz on Mitt Romney: 'Where he got clobbere... 21 hr Tazo 1
More from around the web