Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
785,221 - 785,240 of 1,096,606 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
DEMIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
If you voted for Mittens, the likelihood is much greater that YOU are the senior citizen.
Senior citizens and men are wiser than the rest of the nation, and they proved it by voting against a second term of Obama-incompetence and Obama-failure. You must be a kiddie, unwise, inexperienced, unqualified, incompetent voter or a silly woman...or a governmental leech.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

I'm an Independent with common sense.

I don't see a lot of common sense being displayed on The Hill.

I see the inmates running the insane asylum.

And by your logical deduction ( reasoning ?)...

You're a leftwing crazy. Birds that fly with one crippled wing have a very predictable flight path. A fate of failure to be sure.
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a rightwinger.
You're totally predictable.
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, there is still a majority of American idiots who elect and re-elect inexperienced, unqualified incompetents like Obama. You can call them Democrats, but America is now being overrun by other idiots who are more interested in getting freebies than what is best for our nation.
LOL

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
You above ALL people shouldn't make reference to "blow"(ing)... You've been "blow"(ing) Waxman for dayz !
AHaHaaHaaa ...!
PS You don't know me. I'm too unpredictable. ;)
<quoted text>
Too unpredictable !!!!!!!!! What a hoot. The only thing unpredictable about you is when you'll be taken away in a straight jacket, not if. Do me a favor will you waxturd. The current peanut prize is held by Not Surprized at 21. Would you crank me out 22 peanuts before you snap and run off and hide.
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Talk about tone deaf Grumpy Old Pricks:

House Republicans focus on minority outreach at former slave plantation during annual retreat

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/gop-...
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, poser, there's certainly an abundance of rightwing GOP idiots on Topix.
Well, poser, there's certainly an abundance of leftwing DEMocrat idiots on Topix, and you certainly are one of them. Bwhahahahahaha...
DEMIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

leosanusnatch wrote:
Three, Six, Nine
I'm a liberal shillin' slime
I pimped out my vote
For the Obama Drama line
Though the lyin' swine choked
I'm still stoked
A pimped out baby-mama stroked
Punked, Played and Smoked
By my baby-daddy's 'ho
And we're all on the government dole
Clap, Pat - Clap Pat
Now put your hands together - Clap, Pat !!!
You mean like THIS ?! Still sure about your 2nd assertion ?!
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO!
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

DEMIdiots wrote:
<quoted text> Senior citizens and men are wiser than the rest of the nation, and they proved it by voting against a second term of Obama-incompetence and Obama-failure. You must be a kiddie, unwise, inexperienced, unqualified, incompetent voter or a silly woman...or a governmental leech.
Great, and you old pricks can keep proving it by losing national elections!
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
2:21PM on 2-1-2012
DOW JONES INDUSTRIALS 14,008.41.
First time over 14,000 since 2007, just as Bush was destroying the nation's economy!!
Thank you, President Obama!!
LOL there are exactly 14 Rednecks visiting our Forum. They don't like it when you say kind things about the President and will mark your post with sad faces.. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaa haaaaaaaaa Somebody give em some tablets so they can manage that ANGER!

Yes...I Thank President Obama too. I'm looking forward to the next four years with him in charge.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Chuck Hagel saga

Watching Republican eat their own just to fight Obama.

Can McCain & Graham look anymore pathetic?
DEMIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Great, and you old pricks can keep proving it by losing national elections!
You are the loser, causing the nation to go downhill even further, meaning your welfare and foodstamps will also be declining at an even faster rate than your mental condition. LOL
DEMIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL there are exactly 14 Rednecks visiting our Forum. They don't like it when you say kind things about the President and will mark your post with sad faces.. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaa haaaaaaaaa Somebody give em some tablets so they can manage that ANGER!
Yes...I Thank President Obama too. I'm looking forward to the next four years with him in charge.
You mean you're looking forward to the next four years of welfare checks and foodstamps. Good for you! Since you're from Georgia, you can go visit Jimma Carter when you run out of Obama peanuts. LOL
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

AHaHaHaaaa ...!

You've got it bad, Old Reaper !

Well, let me assuage your delusions ...( Lest you be straight jacketed in a New York "yank" )!!

I am not Waxman. And I won't be cranking out any peanut judgeits.

Do you take Lemon? Or Spam? With your pubescent palabra?
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Too unpredictable !!!!!!!!! What a hoot. The only thing unpredictable about you is when you'll be taken away in a straight jacket, not if. Do me a favor will you waxturd. The current peanut prize is held by Not Surprized at 21. Would you crank me out 22 peanuts before you snap and run off and hide.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone needs to participate.
Since we have been the largest polluter for so long, we should lead.
"real dave"
Do you live in a La La Land? America is the largest polluter when compared to India and China? Two countries that have virtually no controls or restrictions on what industry dumps into the atmosphere? You should move their, politically and economically you would be a natural fit.
Peace
KMA
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's byodd
Usually is in the real "have to work for every and anything" class world anyway huh.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I think we are all in agreement then. Should be about time for a cold one.
28 degrees Homer..we need us some of Duh A Veys global warming in a jar!

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>What is he at 5 million jobs and counting? Bush, 8 years just over a million jobs. Too bad Obama can't run for a third term eh?
"homo"
If president nobama is doing such a grate job at creating jobs why do the unemployment numbers continue to edge up? Why are their more unemployed American's? Why are fewer American's paying Federal Income tax? Why are family incomes in America declining? Why are more American's on food stamps? Why is the GDP declining?
Do not bother to answer, we know what your response will be, it is Bush's fault. nobama is perfect.
Peace
KMA
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

DEMIdiots wrote:
<quoted text> You mean you're looking forward to the next four years of welfare checks and foodstamps. Good for you! Since you're from Georgia, you can go visit Jimma Carter when you run out of Obama peanuts. LOL
Hey now, don't y'all start on that nice, decent, respectable working class former POTUS.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
Chuck Hagel saga
Watching Republican eat their own just to fight Obama.
Can McCain & Graham look anymore pathetic?
Totally, mcCain is losing it

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

To All.

Do not despair. "poop" did not leave us. He is simply going thru one of his down times. In a day or so "poop" will return. He will advise us, his thousands of friends have fans have helped him move to a new rehab location. His show girls will be with him, he will use his Beamer to take them all to Red Lobster,his treat, he will repeat he is a decorated war hero, that some summer his bio/fantasy will be released, that about 60 years ago he was an All American baseball player, won a national championship, that he has the ear of the president and any one who doubts his word in envious. Who wants to be envious of a lyingsonofabitch?
Peace

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••