Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#846676 Jan 24, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I may be way off here, because i've never been in the military, but wouldn't their ability to get pregnant (and thus have to be removed from combat duty) cause logistic issues?
A TV News Report this afternoon said that 11% of all female troops get pregnant during active duty. It is much higher for Naval Personnel....but, gee, let's not rock the boat...it's not PC.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#846677 Jan 24, 2013
Rand Paul is such a dolt
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#846678 Jan 24, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
it's actually a fertilized egg, there is a big difference
<I'm not saying i agree with it>
Hi Dem
DEMidiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#846679 Jan 24, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep voting for losers, who's the fool?
Since your Party has alienated anyone under the age of 30, women, minorities, and anyone not living in the South, my guess is you'll continue to vote for Presidential losers.
You're the fool who voted for the loser...Obama got in again, dummy! And as far as who the parties have...the taxpayers are still Republicans; the lowlife bottomfeeding illegal alien leeches like yourself are now the majority...voting for Obama to continue their enslaved dependence on the government's purse full of Republican workers tax money.

Lapeer, MI

#846680 Jan 24, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see that being changed.
Heck, they lowered standards for minorities and they can do it again.

If it don't fit, make it fit.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#846681 Jan 24, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Just try and tell me you haven't been drinking. "racist babies"?
The terms of the legislation, which was brought up by a woman, sound reasonable to me.
“Tampering with evidence shall include pressuring or facilitating an abortion, or compelling or coercing another to obtain an abortion, of a fetus that is the result of criminal sexual penetration or incest, with the intent to destroy evidence of the crime.”
A guy rapes a 15 year old girl, then convince her to have an abortion so he can deny it.
Rapists, my iPad self corrects, didnt notice
DEMidiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#846682 Jan 24, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
You're too stupid to even think up an original screenname.
But then, you're an idiot.
Keep losing!
You spelled DEM incorrectly in your posting name, you bottomfeeding ghetto leech.

Lapeer, MI

#846683 Jan 24, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
But when Bonehead cries, it's natural, and only a quirk, right?
The rightwing hysteria over Benghazi is rather hypocritical, considering the foreign policy issues during the previous GOP administration.
You must be busy watching the fly on your nose again.

Come back when you can make sense, OK?

I'm tolerant of your type.
DEMidiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#846684 Jan 24, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Bingo!
lily plays it at the liquor store now...and wins!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#846685 Jan 24, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
The terms of the legislation, which was brought up by a woman, sound reasonable to me.
“Tampering with evidence shall include pressuring or facilitating an abortion, or compelling or coercing another to obtain an abortion, of a fetus that is the result of criminal sexual penetration or incest, with the intent to destroy evidence of the crime.”
A guy rapes a 15 year old girl, then convince her to have an abortion so he can deny it.
It's attempting to criminalize the victim. It's not going to pass, nevertheless, it's a continued attempt to take abortion rights away. The evidence is the rape, punish the rapist.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#846686 Jan 24, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
A TV News Report this afternoon said that 11% of all female troops get pregnant during active duty. It is much higher for Naval Personnel....but, gee, let's not rock the boat...it's not PC.
I would think that percentage is high enough to cause some concern.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#846687 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Hi Dem
yep, you've been drinking.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#846688 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Rapists, my iPad self corrects, didnt notice
What about this

There are some important words in that staement

"pressuring or facilitating"
"compelling or coercing another"

You see, the woman can still choose to have an abortion.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#846689 Jan 24, 2013
discordia wrote:
<quoted text>
How did the lying, traitorous coward Kerry get out of Nam early?
Hey numbnuts, your concern is as usual with the mad right kinda displaced. Kerry volunteered for Vietnam.. While all of the Bush bunch was figuring out ways to avoid. If you were not so stupid [but then I answered my own question] you would know that after three qualified wounds according to Naval regulations he was subject to be placed pretty much where he choose. He choose to return to the states.

Your concern is mind boggling and totally warped. You have proven that you are a programmed lowlife,[typical bagger] The man went and he served..In my book all that served there are heros. I served 67-69 4th Infantry Division. You are one of many imposters on here. A big mouth wimpified woman hater, I'm sure you are intimidated by most of them.. A natural born loser, you are.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#846690 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>
It's attempting to criminalize the victim. It's not going to pass, nevertheless, it's a continued attempt to take abortion rights away. The evidence is the rape, punish the rapist.
It won't pass.

How does it criminalize the victim? She isn't "another".

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#846691 Jan 24, 2013
Tell me you weren't as shitfaced as you were during the Niners game when you wrote your idiotic reply to Lily.

Too much Shock Top again??

Of course it sounds reasonable to you.

That's because you're an idiot.

You're a woman, too. Apparently as stupid a woman as the one who wrote this unConstitutional Bill.

Rapes are investigated and prosecuted when the woman reports it. Takes a matter of hours, not months.

To assume a woman can't have an abortion until after the rapist is found guilty is just another way of controlling women's reproductive rights.

Now you explain how an investigation would take so long as to allow a fetus to develop and even become a legal issue concerning the rape.

These idiots want to force the woman to carry the baby, likely past the point where an abortion is legal.

More of the Republiclown 'War on Women' that you idiots deny, but which cost you the recent elections, as women voted for Democrats in huge numbers.

We've seen the scurrilous attacks on women today from your wingmates.

Your response indicates you're as retarded as they are.

You're a typical Republiclown woman, just like Carol. Condemning a woman to carry an unwanted criminal pregnancy is immoral and illegal. As the courts will determine.

You think you nitwits would have learned, after Judges threw out all of the Voter ID crap you tried to push to keep poor people and minorities from voting.

You're one sick mf'er, lady.

Your example is more of the stupidity you project about everything else.
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#846692 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>
'...punish the rapist'

Time to stop blaming guns....
barefaced fool

Denver, CO

#846693 Jan 24, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I may be way off here, because i've never been in the military, but wouldn't their ability to get pregnant (and thus have to be removed from combat duty) cause logistic issues?
10% get pregnant unintentionally, a big problem, it would only be exacerbated under this new stupidity of having men and women closer together. Birth conttrol in places like Afghanistan is almost impossible to obtain. Pregnant women leave the military.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#846694 Jan 24, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Then maybe we should put more than salt tablets in those canteen. There would be a logical reason why the Navy has the highest rate. Of course you conservative moralistic nuts would cry and complain about that also.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#846695 Jan 24, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
What about this
There are some important words in that staement
"pressuring or facilitating"
"compelling or coercing another"
You see, the woman can still choose to have an abortion.
It's not going to pass. I don't know what's worse, a republican man attempting to for e women to bear the rapist or incestuous baby, or a big fat ugly republican woman who brings forth such a heinous bill.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dems want White House shakeup 2 min barefoot2626 191
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Obama Zombies 158,871
Terri Schiavo's Painful Deprivation of Food and... (Mar '09) 43 min kadamson 1,179
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 48 min jacques Ottawa 179,329
GOP governors don't see 'Obamacare' going away 1 hr bottlecap 86
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 2 hr barefoot2626 942
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 2 hr grave digger 54,520

2012 Presidential Election People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE