Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
752,481 - 752,500 of 1,083,165 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>
1. More fatalities occur "each day" from auto accidents then occur from terrorism for the "whole year".
(1.2 million deaths per year Worldwide)
2. More fatalities occur worldwide each year from animal attacks then occur from terrorism.
( Stats for US Only 1882)
3. More fatalities occur each year from falling down stairs (falling down) then occur from terrorism.
( Just for the Netherlands 1700 deaths in 1999)
4. More fatalities occur "each day" from medical malpractice then occur from terrorism for the "whole year".
( US stats Only - 120,000 deaths worldwide 1.4 million)
Maybe we should declare war on autos, animals, stairs and doctors.
Probabaly be cheaper than 6 trillion spent on terrorism(according to Flack)

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>
1. More fatalities occur "each day" from auto accidents then occur from terrorism for the "whole year".
(1.2 million deaths per year Worldwide)
2. More fatalities occur worldwide each year from animal attacks then occur from terrorism.
( Stats for US Only 1882)
3. More fatalities occur each year from falling down stairs (falling down) then occur from terrorism.
( Just for the Netherlands 1700 deaths in 1999)
4. More fatalities occur "each day" from medical malpractice then occur from terrorism for the "whole year".
( US stats Only - 120,000 deaths worldwide 1.4 million)
Maybe we should declare war on autos, animals, stairs and doctors.
Yes moran but those four are not acts of war. They are for the most part accidents and not intentional acts of destruction like attacking a US warship with an explosive laden boat.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> No I wish there was a better choice. I liked Gary Johnson and wish he had a chance to win. I had to vote for Romney simply because he would not have done as much damage as Obama is going to do. Johnson, if I remember right is a FairTaxer. I would rather have someone who supports that in there.
Then you made your bed ... again.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I don't vote party. I vote for the person I think is going to screw me the least.
Did you just vote for Paul Ryan?

The guy who actually voted yes yes yes under Bush to take us off that path you claim to love?

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I didn't say it was the only reason but it did put us back into the recession we were coming out of from the dot.com bubble. I seem to remember Danial Pearl and a few others getting beheaded.
Yes, Pearl was in Pakistan investigating al Qaeda. Would he have been there had we not declared a "war" on terror?

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> You do realize those tax cuts you rail about is mostly to the poor and middle class right. These numbers are close but not exact but the tax cuts for the poor and middle class was something like $1.6 trillion and for the 'rich' was $500 billion. So who is causing the deficit more the 'rich' or the poor and middle class?
I don't are who got them.

They were unfunded & done at a time when we were at war & expanding government.

I'd favor allowing them all to expire eventually when the economy can handle it.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, but just think debt free by 2013. So you're now okay with all the Bush spending. You're a train wreck Flack.
Hell no I'm not for all the Bush spending. i was against Part D. I was against the bank bailouts. When are you going to realize that I want the federal government cut to the bone and it doesn't matter who is in there. If you can't pay for the government you have CUT the government till you can. Anything not in the constitution should be returned to the states or the people. Just as it says!!!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Gov. Chafee Tells Bill O'Reilly: Fox 'Is An Angry Network'

http://crooksandliars.com/john-amato/gov-chaf...

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you made your bed ... again.
I did. It was my choice. The only logical one I had.
Mitt Wrongney

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>The church has nothing to do with my negative attitude towards homoes. I just think anal sex between men is disgusting. What some of them do afterwards is even more disgusting.
consider it "none" of your business.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
It comes down to this: no democrat dares to tell the truth about the King's new clothes - unless and until they retire.
So the lies are part-and-parcel of being an active democrat. Devotion to the party is everything.
Retired democrats, however, can tell the truth.
lol! I'm sure bushie is still looking for his iraqi wmds....
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
When I say that Republicans should allow the Democrats to drive over the cliff, I mean that they should not concede in some meaningless attempt to appear cooperative.
lol! As usual, when they can't get their way, cons hope for failure instead.

Seems to be the standard play.

Never mind America or Americans!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
Get that soiled Depends off your head first, boy.
lol! What's the matter son? Can't find the playbook?

I wonder why?

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Pearl was in Pakistan investigating al Qaeda. Would he have been there had we not declared a "war" on terror?
He was a reporter right? So the answer is most likely.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Only 3 seconds. I'm not an intellectual Sloth like you, Dood.
3 Days to decide whether or not you should take a dump with your pants up or down.
This means I'm not your son:}
lol! Ah! So it took you 3 days to solve that problem!

Must have been a "tight squeeze", eh?
MOST VOTERS CLUELES

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

In politics there are no accidents or coincidences

If you think that the recent power grab of Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi is happening in a vacuum or by mere happenstance, you are greatly fooling yourself. The move by Morsi to make himself Egypt's new Pharaoh is exactly what the plan has been all along since Obama and the Muslim Brotherhood started the Arab Spring.

Haven't you wondered why Obama, so vocal during the Gaza-Israeli conflict, is now as quiet as a Mosque Mouse? Not one word has he spoken against Morsi's coup. And he won't until he is sure how it will all wind up.

We ask you to consider the following:

*Back in the very beginning of the Ara Spring, Obama sided with the Muslim Brotherhood.

*Obama put the muscle in place to assasinate Muammar Gaddhafi.

*Obama did nothing to stop the Arab Spring as it spread across the Middle East.

*Obama aided the Brotherhood in Yemen with airstirkes.

*Obama convinces G8 to give Muslim Brotherhood $8 billion for Arab Spring.

*The liberal media aided Obama by whole-heartedly embracing the Arab Spring.

*After taking over Egypt, Obama then publicly declared the US-Muslim Brotherhood partnership.

The aboved-cited articles are barely even the tip of the iceberg showing Obama's blood-stained hands in his partnership with the Muslim Brotherhood. Do a category search on our site and see all the evidence, it's quite overwhelming.

The Arab Spring is brought to you by a grant from Barack Obama and the Muslim Brotherhood

Obama's legacy will be that he installed the Muslim Brotherhood firmly in power all across the new Middle East. It's now the United States new foreign policy.

From the very beginning, NTEB has shown you the ever-evolving partnership between Obama and the US with the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. All this was done for one reason and one reason only, and that answer is found here in the Holy Scriptures:

The Coming Psalm 83 War Against Israel

"They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance. For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee: The tabernacles of Edom, and the Ishmaelites; of Moab, and the Hagarenes; Gebal, and Ammon, and Amalek; the Philistines with the inhabitants of Tyre; Assur also is joined with them: they have holpen the children of Lot. Selah." Psalm 83: 2-8

Lets take a look at who the Muslim nations are that are referenced in Psalm 83:

*The Tabernacles of Edom: South Jordan and Palestine.

*The Ishmaelites: Saudi Arabia

*Moab: Palestinians and Central Jordan

*Hagarenes: Egyptians

*Gebal: Hezbollah and North Lebanon

*Ammon: Palestinians and North Jordan

*Amalek: Sinai

*The Philistines: Hamas of Gaza

*Inhabitants of Tyre: Hezbollah and Southern Lebanon

*Assur: Syrian and Northern Iraq
dim

Burlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

ra_con_teur wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever been tickled by a grown man till you wet yourself?
It's obvious you have.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
OK. You're asking for lessons on how to think. I charge by the hour.
You can't afford it because I don't accept Food Stamps as payment.
lol! Obviously you can't read. I'm not asking for the lessons son, just the book.

But gee whiz, if most Americans can't afford your "book," then clearly it's not for ALL Americans now is it son?

It's amazing how you walk into your own logic trap because you're so politically centric!

I love this comedy channel!
MOST VOTERS CLUELESS

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

www.dailyjot.com

The occupant of the Oval Office held a big media event Tuesday asking Americans to take his case against raising taxes on the middle class to Congress. He said "If Congress does nothing, every family in America will see their taxes automatically go up at the beginning of next year. A typical middle-class family of four would see its income taxes go up by $2,200. That's $2,200 out of people's pockets. That means less money for buying groceries, less money for filling prescriptions, less money for buying diapers. It means a tougher choice between paying the rent and paying tuition. And middle-class families just can't afford that right now." Really? You have got to know there is a catch here.

The cost of the White House socialized medicine program will also raise your taxes--probably twice that amount. The president is correct with certain qualifiers. If Congress does nothing, which it is accustomed to doing, everyone in the US is going to see a huge tax increase that will devastate a lot of people during a time when there are hardly any jobs and it is most difficult to keep food on the table, a roof over our head, and gas in the tank. Quite frankly, this is the fault of the White House and the Congress. Now they want to point fingers at each other and ask the American people to bully one or the other into doing what is right in their own eyes.

Fact is, this president and this Senate and House of Representatives (I can say that because the vast majority of them were reelected) are the ones who have dragged us up to the edge of the fiscal cliff. The problem is that government has spent all of your money to the point that you, and every citizen you know, has a $40,0000-plus share of the federal debt--that's not counting what these shysters at the state and local levels have done. There is one way to put an end to this: Cut Government Spending. Cut it to the bare bones. Cut the social welfare programs. Cut out the various government agencies. Cut out buying $5 wrenches for $200. Scale the Leviathan into a minnow. That is what the White House and Congress should hear from us.

Exodus 18:21 says, "Moreover thou shalt provide out of all the people able men, such as fear YHVH, men of truth, hating covetousness." The 8th Commandment is "Thou shalt not steal." The 10th Commandment is "Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbor's." Think about it. This government can take your house (because its mortgage is likely guaranteed by the government); you can't afford a servant because of taxes; you probably ate your ox because food is so expensive; and you can't afford your ass. This government is not only unconstitutional, it is unBiblical. That's why we should all write to the White House and tell it: Thou Shalt Not Covet.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't are who got them.
They were unfunded & done at a time when we were at war & expanding government.
I'd favor allowing them all to expire eventually when the economy can handle it.
personally I'd just as soon go to the FairTax. If not that then this.$0.20 sales tax, period. Nothing else. None.$0.12 to local government.$0.05 to state government.$0.03 to the federal government. Cut out all deduction. ALL! Get rid of the IRS. All money collected can be sent to the Treasury by the same people who collect it now.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the 2012 Presidential Election Forum right now

Search the 2012 Presidential Election Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Frank 175,081
Poll: Romney tops Obama but loses to Clinton 3 min foster 92
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min DITCH MITCH 147,012
Gingrich: GE 'clever' to avoid corporate taxes (May '11) 30 min Crybaby Cons 107
Rants and Raves: Obama 'birther' myth lives 1 hr Caesar- 2
Analysis of Obama's phone calls reflect escalat... 1 hr Le Jimbo 5
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr LIbEralS 32,120
•••
•••