Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
FREEDOM TO SPEAK

Woodbridge, VA

#769920 Oct 12, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you just think that up or steal it from someone smarter than you?
Never stole a thing in my life, but I know you Demonbrats are good for that.
dem

United States

#769921 Oct 12, 2012
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>What are 'nuclear powered weapons'?
Leave your credit card number you stupid fk. My education wasn't free.
Yours won't be either.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#769922 Oct 12, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I think I said it on Sept 12th, maybe the 13th, right here on this very thread. The info is common knowledge, you can google this sort of information if you please. There are no secrets, the contractors write books these days and have websites with guestbooks that you can sign.
So again I ask? why did the O'bama administration say it was a video? and then again last night? Even they have to realize that people are not that stupid. There is too much information out there. I do not believe half of what this information coming out of the White house. Thanks for the heads up-it make the liberals look like fools saying the GOP outed the CIA yesterday.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#769924 Oct 12, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Putin had to lecture O'bama at the G20 on what was going on around the world. Certainly you realize that a whimpy leader like O'bama does not garner respect. As far as President Romney goes Putin stated he would work with Romney if elected--I do know that he thinks O'bama is a idiot-and refuses to work with that administration. They think even less of Hillary.
....Putin doesn’t actually want a “hard-line conservative in the White House.” Putin distrusts the U.S. because he believes that the Bush administration behaved in an ungrateful and untrustworthy fashion in the previous decade, and U.S.-Russian relations improved as much as they did because the current administration seemed to be more reliable. U.S.-Russian relations reached their lowest point in the last twenty years in no small part because of a “more active U.S. policy” toward the Middle East, the South Caucasus, and central Europe. Putin might be willing to deal with a more hard-line American President, but only so long as it this translated into tangible gains for Russia. Provided that the hard-liner was willing to live up to his end of the bargain, there could be some room for agreement, but there isn’t any. Since Romney’s Russia policy is essentially to never make any deals with the current Russian government, Putin doesn’t have much of an incentive to cooperate. That will guarantee that U.S.-Russian relations will deteriorate much more than they have in the last year.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...
dem

United States

#769925 Oct 12, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>"dim"
You phoney, your bias is showing. Why are you such a despicable azzhole?
Peace
When dealing with the likes of you mutts I think I'm quite polite.
dem

United States

#769926 Oct 12, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
<quoted text>talk to your self much crack pot?

dem
lion
gunner

and on,and on!!
Your poor mother.
You should be ashamed.
fire

Lillington, NC

#769927 Oct 12, 2012
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn
While you have your mouth open:

Blow on Mitt's sausage!

Motorboat Romney's ball sack again while you're down there!

LOL

LOL

LOL
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#769928 Oct 12, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I think Joe Ho HO Ho needs to go. If he is so ignorant that he 'unintentionally' does that many gaffes-last night at the debate he said he always means what he says....so which is it? he's an idiot? or he's an idiot?
A poll about Limbaugh?--the largest radio audience in the country. You listen often?
Largest?

Context.

So how many folks voted in 2008?
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#769929 Oct 12, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoop whoop whoop
Carol got a new boyfriend.
Trump will be crushed.
And let's not even talk a out Bill o
People are now calling you the "Thread Fool". Congratulations! Well deserved.
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#769930 Oct 12, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
Good commercial. Running in swing states,
I saw another private funded commercial this morning running on a Denver channel. Topic was Margaret Sanger and the huge number of black abortions compared to the black population. I was so startled that I fail to get the name of the person running it.
Here you go enjoy be enlightened...

FIGURE 68-1
RACIST AND EUGENICIST STATEMENTS BY MARGARET SANGER, THE FOUNDER OF PLANNED PARENTHOOD

We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don't want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.

Sanger died a Bisexual,Drug addict,addicted to Morphine etc...

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#769931 Oct 12, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Similar to the ones bush pretended were in Iraq.
Oh sorry.
I almost forgot what a fkn imbecile you are.
Leo told us you are a Christian?

is that so?
dem

United States

#769932 Oct 12, 2012
FREEDOM TO SPEAK wrote:
<quoted text>Never stole a thing in my life,.
Except for your mothers social security check, her pain killers, her car, her dignity.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#769933 Oct 12, 2012
we give 3rillion 2 Israel wrote:
IT'S ALL ABOUT ISRAEL AND THE JEWS JEWS JEWS FOR THE NEW YAWK .
America is waking up !!! NO MORE WARS IN CHRIST KILLERS NAME !!
jEWS KILLED JESUS .IT'S ALL IN THE BIBLE . READ MATHEW LUKE OR MARK KING JAMES'S BIBLE
WOW, we have a real hater here.

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

#769934 Oct 12, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>The White House has now announced that Biden was not speaking for the O'bama campaign on Benghazi. He was speaking for himself. LOL. He evidentally said something that was not true, and unacceptable to O'bama's agenda of lying.
Didn't we all KNOW he'd have to say SOMETHING they would have to "walk back"?
FREEDOM TO SPEAK

Woodbridge, VA

#769935 Oct 12, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Please note that when gunner shows up so do a drawerful of socks.
Oh, put a sock in it, dumbfk, or is all your socks being used to make you look like you have a package to deliver?
dem

United States

#769936 Oct 12, 2012
Gunner wrote:
Joey Plugs...directly contradicting the SWORN TESTIMONY of State Department officials.

This Libyan debacle makes Watergate look like a shoplifting incident.

"He's doubling down on denial" - Mitt Romney on Biden's lies regarding Benghazi
Notice how the troll has to use personal insults cause he is frustrated.

Hee hee hee
US give 3rillion 2 Israel

Chicago, IL

#769937 Oct 12, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't stop Libya and it won't stop Iran. They've probably been at it for a good 12 years.
DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRR.
ROMNEY/RYAN/BIDEN/CHRISTIE et al 2012!
iran is backed by Russians China and N Korea . Do you really want to go after Iran ?? you can't be that fcking stupid ,can you ??

Reuters "Obama leads national pools by 6 points . YOU LOSE
Phil

Saint Louis, MO

#769938 Oct 12, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct me if I'm wrong, but a when Obama was running for his first term his pastor J. Wright was supposed to be off-limits because we shouldn't question Obama's personal religious background. Why's is Romney's religious background allowed to be questioned now?
You stand corrected.

Who questioned Romney's religious background?
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#769939 Oct 12, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>So again I ask? why did the O'bama administration say it was a video? and then again last night? Even they have to realize that people are not that stupid. There is too much information out there. I do not believe half of what this information coming out of the White house. Thanks for the heads up-it make the liberals look like fools saying the GOP outed the CIA yesterday.
Sadly, Obama supporters will believe anything to cover Obama's butt.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#769940 Oct 12, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know the difference between a dirty bomb and a nuclear bomb? I don't think so...
Your stinky ass is a dirty bomb.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 20 min wojar 178,035
Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) 3 hr KatBrownKohl 845
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 hr Limbertwig 153,366
Obama lays out immigration goals, not timing 5 hr Asian Guy 44
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 5 hr ritedownthemiddle 32,658
Andrew Cuomo lacks national spotlight for a pre... 5 hr Cat74 4
Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as r... (Jul '13) 6 hr Sangelia 9,924
•••

2012 Presidential Election People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••