Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 35,712)

Showing posts 714,221 - 714,240 of1,077,537
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down.
I like to kid with you azzholes about choking you the fk out.
It's my MMA side.
Lol!
THE JIGS UP DEM...GFY
LOL

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Gunner would agree that this shows I'm owning you, racist hillbilly pusssccee.
Do you wear the dotted or the striped shirt when you hold the lantern outside of driveways? LOL
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
THE JIGS UP GUNNER..........
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>most are comparing Biden to one of those old uncles who monopolizes the conversation at Thanksgiving.
'Biden was every raging older relative you’ve ever made the mistake of arguing with at a family dinner. When he talked, he talked and talked; when you talked, he laughed in your face and could barely contain himself.
If the others in your family liked what he had to say before he said it, you were surely rooting him on and forgiving of his excesses — but if they didn’t, they surely thought he was an unseemly boor.
And those who didn’t really have an opinion about the subject under discussion probably just wanted to crawl under the table, which won’t lead to fond memories of the belligerent one.'
There you go..."one of those old uncles who monopolizes the conversation at Thanksgiving."

Everyone has one.

If he weren't one step away from the presidency, he'd be a lovable old fool.

But it's having so much power that's a bit unnerving.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's all chip in to send flack to Pakistan to save that girl so she can come here and work at Hooters. Anyone have $10,000 bucks?
Typical obotic DUHM idea.

That fourteen year old girl-has some actual BRAIN, boca rat, and wouldn't even have to lower herself to that ghetto level.

ROMNEY/RYAN/BIDEN/CHRISTIE(sma ckin it to the fweeloaders) et al 2012!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

I mean, seriously folks, none of you can honestly say this guy should be one step away from the presidency.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Biden should get back on TV (like FDR did in 1929) and explain his 'the middle class have been buried for the last 4 years' "gaffe".
Alfred E. Biden would be an embarrassment to any other party.
But last night he said (mumbled toward the moderator) that even on the things that he's said the "come out wrong," he always means what he says. Don't think that's a genuine gaffe.
SHADOW

Bulverde, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the little racist pussccee that would get his last tooth kkkicked down his fkn throat if he talked his racial bullshit in the light of day.
And just where do you think your teeth would be in the same situation lil fella?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>On Benghazi, and the terror attack that killed four Americans, Biden blamed the intelligence network for telling the Obama administration the violence was sparked by a film project critical of Islam.
Like I said--the script for today was to blame the CIA. I stated that earlier this morning. The O'bama team did not fail me.
"As Commander in Chief" blah blah blahblah....

MAJOR FAILURE in strategic brigade security (LACK OF) placement in Libya!!!!

ROMNEY/RYAN/BIDEN/CHRISTIE et al 2012!
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that all you do is call me "uneducated" when it's obvious to everyone here I own you intellectually.
Want a free iphone?

Danish website holding ‘smallest penis’ contest

In Denmark, one of the smallest countries in the world, size clearly matters: a website has invited men to send in photos of their private parts and the man with the smallest penis wins an iPhone.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/10/12/danish-...
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe Biden has sincerity and empathy. You can't fake that. Romney/Ryan are two cold calculating cutthroats and liars. The debate was great, way to go Joe! He did a super job explaining Iran; I loved it when he said, everyone needs to calm down, they don't have a weapon. Then he asked Ryan "you want to go to war"?
Fantastic.
I agree. He's a lovable guy as long as he's not in power or perpetrating the deception by this adminstration.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
But last night he said (mumbled toward the moderator) that even on the things that he's said the "come out wrong," he always means what he says. Don't think that's a genuine gaffe.
And also said, so does Mitt Romney! Depending on the day I guess.
What's Romneys position on abortion today?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

So it appears Biden, like Romney broke the rules of the debate. Of course rightwingers loved that Romney 'took charge' but hated Biden for doing the same thing.

You can't make this stuff up folks.
dim

Worcester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

The Thread Fool is now replying to his own posts.

The thread fool is now replying to his own piosts.
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

The first abortion clinic in Northern Ireland will open next week amid fears it will attract protests along the lines of violent opposition to similar facilities in some US states.

The privately-run clinic in Belfast will be run by the Marie Stopes group, which said it would offer "a wide range of family planning and sexual health services under one roof

AFP ( http://s.tt/1pMG0 )
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go..."one of those old uncles who monopolizes the conversation at Thanksgiving."
Everyone has one.
Romney?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

LOL wrote:
America must do better than a marbleheaded angry negro and a snickerdoodle ... LOL ... America really needs to fail. Maybe we can start all over again ... maybe not.
We actually do need to start over with major reforms, streamlining government and restoring states' rights. There's only one candidate who promises to do all that.

Obama, on the other hand, is perfectly happy with the status quo.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
So it appears Biden, like Romney broke the rules of the debate. Of course rightwingers loved that Romney 'took charge' but hated Biden for doing the same thing.
You can't make this stuff up folks.
No kidding, the big difference is that Mitt was lying through his teeth and Joe was laughing at the incredulous statements made by Ryan. Joe was on his game, and Ryan kept drinking water. Ryan was clearly out of his league; but at least he's not dumb like Palin.
When he was saying "we'll get the Ayatollahs to change their minds", I had to laugh at that one.
Joe relates to the American people with sincerity and empathy. You can't buy that with a spray tan.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone has one.
But we are leaving. We are leaving in 2014. Period. And in the process, we’re going to be saving over the next 10 years another $800 billion. We’ve been in this war for over a decade. The primary objective is almost completed. Now, all we’re doing is putting the Kabul government in a position to be able to maintain their own security.

It’s their responsibility, not America’s.

BIDEN: Forty-nine — 49 of our allies said “out in 2014.” It’s the responsibility of the Afghans. We have other responsibilities…(CROSSTALK)

BIDEN: Look, the Taliban — what we’ve found out, and we — you saw it in Iraq, Martha, unless you set a timeline, Baghdad, in the case of Iraq, and — and Kabul, in the case of Afghanistan will not step up. They’re happy to let us continue to do the job; international security forces to do the job.

The only way they step up is to say,“Fellas, we’re leaving; we’ve trained you; step up, step up.”

AND

BIDEN: The last thing America needs is to get in another ground war in the Middle East, requiring tens of thousands, if not well over 100,000 American forces. That — they are the facts. They are the facts.

SPOT ON.

ROMNEY/RYAN/BIDEN/CHRISTIE 2012
America FOR America-IN America again!!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

In contrast to Mitt Romney’s used-car salesman approach in which he craps in your mouth but does so in a way that makes you thank him and shake his sweaty hand in the end, Barack Obama’s natural and authentic — underscore authentic — style might’ve seemed like he wasn’t as polished. Furthermore, many of my friends on the left lapsed back into this weird chronic amnesia in which they forget how Barack Obama carries himself, how he debates and who he is.

No, the president wasn’t as energetic as he could’ve been. Yes, he was far too kind and deferential to an opponent whose entire goal is to roll back every Obama administration achievement. There was zero chance that President Obama would appear in Denver last night and suddenly reveal himself to be a snappy, idealized Aaron Sorkin character. With a few exceptions, the Obama you watched last night was the same Obama we watched win all three debates against John McCain four years ago, say nothing of all of the various town halls, press conferences and Question Time forums he’s hosted. He’s thoughtful and deliberate and, yes, he sometimes stammers during pauses, but that’s no reflection on his leadership qualities or unrivaled intelligence. For the most part, this is how he’s always comported himself. The problem, however, was that it might’ve come off as too deliberate and thoughtful when contrasted against Romney’s caffeinated morning zoo deejay persona.

http://thedailybanter.com/2012/10/mitt-romney...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 714,221 - 714,240 of1,077,537
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••