Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1617598 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Escorat

UK

#770187 Oct 12, 2012
How come Obozo hasn't thrown marbles under her butt for Lobya? I like to eat my snot. I'm living proof a Down's syndrome baby can grow up and have a nor.....
FREEDOM TO SPEAK

Falls Church, VA

#770188 Oct 12, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
Hey, Fred, could you come over here tonight and blow me? I'm lonesome too.
You can hide, but we can tell you are a Demonbrat. Your dumbazz is showing.

Go give yourself a bj, and if you can't, then use your vacuum hose, and put it on..U SUCK.

UTRA SUCK

.., AND SUCK THE REST OF YOUR BRAINS OUT, YOU'RE NOT USING THEM AWAY.
Get aclue

UK

#770189 Oct 12, 2012
Gee-what a clver tort. But, news flash-stein, I am a demo. Go back and read my po. I stated MY par. Demo. A brue one. Not the teful, small minded little pant of an ba you appear to be. It's people like you who give us all a bad na. Can't come up with anything constructive to say, so you just breathe ate all over. What's wro, cious?
Yes, the den embarrasses us. Talk to any number of true democrats and they'll say the same. No, I don't like an, but at least he was spectful and seemed ledgeable. Not that it's any of YOU business, but I voted fo Obama, I voted fo Clinton. I vo fo my part.....usually. BUT I am my own person, not like thousands of empty headed followers like you. I vo for what I feel is right for America, not what soone ls me to vo. Unlike you, I don't stand in the shadows, drooling, dazed and waiting to receive others.
You have just vinced me to vote anything but Democrat. I don't want to be associated with Murfas like you.
Was it placebo day for ya? Or maybe you're out of sorts because of constipation?? Yeah, I think that's it. One word for ya-correctol.
My colon to your best

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#770190 Oct 12, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
Biden had the edge in VP debate new Reuters/Ipsos poll.
42 percent for Biden to 35 percent for Ryan.
No Hidin:
From Biden:
Pick a poll, any poll. Short poll loses.

The results are all over the board, but it doesn't mean a thing at the voting booth.
Are You Kidding

UK

#770191 Oct 12, 2012
You're not going to wear that dress are you? Oh, honey, it makes you look enormous
FREEDOM TO SPEAK

Falls Church, VA

#770192 Oct 12, 2012
dem wrote:
Lots of fake dems around here!
You guys get bored without me?
Don't worry, there is only one demwit, and that is you.
fred

Milford, CT

#770193 Oct 12, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally agree with this.
Pre3sident Romney ...44 states...400+ electoral votes....filibuster proof senate....repeat...President Reagan...crushing....Carter... .1980...Jan 20, 2013...first act...repeal ObamaCare
Are You Kidding

UK

#770194 Oct 12, 2012
FREEDOM TO SPEAK wrote:
<quoted text>
You can hide, but we can tell you are a Demonbrat. Your dumbazz is showing.
Go give yourself a bj, and if you can't, then use your vacuum hose, and put it on..U SUCK.
UTRA SUCK
.., AND SUCK THE REST OF YOUR BRAINS OUT, YOU'RE NOT USING THEM AWAY.
So! This is the way you treat A FRIEND!!!! I knew you were too good to be true, driving my husband and kids to work down at the feedstore. And look at that pathetic town you live in, could you have built a few more beige townhouses?
Escorat

San Diego, CA

#770195 Oct 12, 2012
I can see it now if Obozo tosses Hilary under the bus for Libya, good old Bill Clinton will come out speaking for Romney as the best man for President.
Fred

UK

#770196 Oct 12, 2012
Pre3dooky Romney ...44 stakes...400+ mormon votes....filibuster proof poofypants....repeat...Preside nt Reagan...he dead long time....Carter....1980...Jan 66, 2413...first act...repeal hooky-man song
brown eye

UK

#770197 Oct 12, 2012
...or midget for short
brown eye

UK

#770198 Oct 12, 2012
Pucker up, y'all..
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#770199 Oct 12, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
So! This is the way you treat A FRIEND!!!! I knew you were too good to be true, driving my husband and kids to work down at the feedstore. And look at that pathetic town you live in, could you have built a few more beige townhouses?
PLEASE NOTICE THIS IS FROM AN ANONYMOUS PROXY NOT ARE YOU KIDDING FROM FRANKFORT, KENTUCKY.
brown eye

UK

#770200 Oct 12, 2012
Now if you were all registered this sort of thing couldn't happen... could it?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#770201 Oct 12, 2012
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't watch any of that crap. I don't look at polls either. I thought that Romney won and I thought Biden won.
That being said, I did notice that facts slipped by the Romney/Ryan camp. While I didn't think Obama did a better job, I think that Romney's lack of facts doesn't help. Ryan did not have any facts either. It's like they are going to make it up as they go and really only have an idea of a plan. The next round of debates is going to be really interesting. I think Obama is going to have a great performance and I don't see Romney having any more details than he had at the first debate.
The difference between you and I is that no matter who is the President after this election I will do my best to support them. T
So...what you are saying is that even if we have a crummy President, you will do your best to support them? You are a confused Fool. Yep. W/a Capital F
brown eye

UK

#770202 Oct 12, 2012
Unable to control himself Fred spits out Gunner's spunk and rushes to put his little thing in the tantalizing brown eye.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#770203 Oct 12, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Not mention Radditz is a skank. Radditz is lucky she isn't moderating the Kenyan's debate. The mau mau eats dogs like her.
Woof!
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#770204 Oct 12, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>all because of movie trailer no one saw. Right.
They saw it in Egypt, Qatar, Yemen and several other nations, the trailer actually did cause the crazy bastards to go wild in the streets. That doesn't matter__what matters is that you clowns, your favorite news outlet and the (R) challengers are politicizing the goings on of the State Department, the CIA and God only knows who else. That sort of stupidity gets innocent people killed.
Escorat

UK

#770205 Oct 12, 2012
I can see it now. My teeth. They've been under the Castro Convertible from the start!
Are You Kidding

UK

#770206 Oct 12, 2012
Are you kidding, Are You Kidding? They don't have proxies in Kentucky???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Republicans blame Senate GOP for stalled Washin... 4 hr WasteWater 44
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr Wojar123 242,761
News Donald Trump blames Senate GOP for his stalled ... 13 hr NotSoDivineMsM 10
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... (Nov '16) 17 hr Tm Cln 8,720
News If Obama wins ... (Nov '08) Oct 15 blueballs 76
News 'Big Pharma' and Alzheimer's (Sep '09) Oct 13 Health Stock failure 3
News Trump-tied lobbyists cash in on their connections Oct 11 Trump is a joke 30
More from around the web