Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Jonathan Hemlock

Bronx, NY

#768448 Oct 11, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I put 'unbeliever' in parentheses --you could be correct-they may not know what that means either.:P
Kafir BOY, THE POWER OF one ,YOU are right they only read bossip
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#768449 Oct 11, 2012
The Great Affirmative Action Lie

- Four decades after legalized discrimination was still codified in law, racial disparities persist at nearly every level of American society. From criminal justice to education, employment to housing, minorities in general and African Americans in particular continue to face an uphill battle toward social and economic equity.

Affirmative action policies -- originally designed to redress problems created by centuries of slavery and Jim Crow -- are being derided by some as racial discrimination against white people. The fundamental ideology is being challenged this week in a U.S. Supreme Court case, Fisher v. University of Texas, in which a white woman claims she was disadvantaged in college admissions. A similar argument failed in 2003, but today's more conservative court may be more apt to side with the plaintiff, since the white-victim mentality has recently gained mainstream momentum -- both in education and politics.

George Will, the renowned conservative Washington Post columnist, echoed these sentiments when he claimed that President Obama's recent success in polls against his Republican challenger is solely due to his being black. Will argued that voters are reluctant to fire Obama -- suggesting that African Americans not only are living in a postracial era that requires no affirmative government policy but are also actually enjoying some kind of benefit by virtue of their blackness. Herein lies the cognitive dissonance of white privilege and the fundamental conundrum of trying to explain the need for affirmative policy to a white majority that sees nothing wrong with the status quo.

Welcome to the land of make-believe.

http://www.theroot.com/views/affirmative-acti...

Now some white dude is going to try to explain everything he knows about black people that he picked up from Rush.

There's some creditability for ya.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#768450 Oct 11, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
So?
She's a fkn dope, Jim Lehrer has hung out with politicians of all stripes going back 50 plus years.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#768451 Oct 11, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
So how did you become the house that was built upon that foundation?
You can try, like many other far right conservatives, to convince yourself and your peers that there is no racism among conservatives, but in the long run it doesn't really matter what You think.
Any black folks want to tell us why you don't vote for Republicans?
How about you?
Jonathan Hemlock

Bronx, NY

#768452 Oct 11, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Say n****r!
Quit being such a pussscccee.
Say it for all of us you are comfortable with that word say it loud I'M a---- and proud
carol

Orlando, FL

#768454 Oct 11, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Oh no, that's one of Carol' s favorite stories right behind the sinking boats.
She also like the rubber tree plant song___she's big on fairy tale stuff.
Actually, I DO love that song! And thank you for giving me this opportunity to share the lyrics again as they are so "appropro" at this particular time!

Next time you're found
With you're chin on the ground,
There's a lot to be learned,
So look around.

Just what makes that little old ant
Think he'll move that rubber tree plant?
Anyone knows a little old ant can't
Move a rubber tree plant.

But he's got hi-i-i-i-gh hopes,
He's got hi-i-i-i-gh hopes
Hes got high apple pi-i-i-e, in the sky-y-y-y hopes!

So anytime you're gettin' low
'Stead of lettin' go
Just remember that ant.
Oops! There goes another rubber tree plant!

(Care for me to share my rendition of Circle of Life again?)
fred

Milford, CT

#768455 Oct 11, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Put your kids in private school or home school them, don't expect me to pay for it.
I pay into the public school system, use it or or on your own.
Its your choice.
Republicans try to privatize public education. Like everything else. Help for their corporate puppeteers.
President Romney calls girl bullied by teacher union thugs and comforts her. The Kenyan mau mau calls the teacher union zombie witch and eggs her on.

ROMNEY CALLS GIRL who was abused by teacher for wearing a Romney T-Shirt to school. But students and staff of “Democratic school” double down on abuse. And during national Bullying Prevention Awareness Month, too.

Remember what I said about the folly of relying on the professionalism of “unfirables” like teachers? Another reason to privatize — and another reason the lefty apparat is against privatization.

UPDATE: School Bus Driver Tells 12 Year-Old He Should Have Been Aborted Because of Romney Yard Sign. Bus drivers, however, aren’t unfirable, as the driver has learned.
Jonathan Hemlock

Bronx, NY

#768456 Oct 11, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
So how did you become the house that was built upon that foundation?
You can try, like many other far right conservatives, to convince yourself and your peers that there is no racism among conservatives, but in the long run it doesn't really matter what You think.
Any black folks want to tell us why you don't vote for Republicans?
I DO

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#768457 Oct 11, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you just look up the stats, dupe...
The Democrats took full control of all the purse strings of government in January, 2007. The deficit before the Democrats sent our government insane was 0.16 (that's zero point one six) trillion dollars. What is it now? Did you say 2.4 trillion dollars? Did you say the Democrats increased the deficit by ONE THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED PERCENT?
What was the deficit when the Democrats took over all the purse strings of government in January, 2007? Did you say 5 trillion dollars?
What did the Democrats to with that 5 trillion dollar debt? Did you say they more than tripled it? Did you say they drove it up to 16 trillion dollars?
Where are the bills?

Republicans kill the economy & you blame Democrats.

If Democrats did it, certainly they passed a lot of bills that increased spending or changed policy..

But you can't cite any.
dem

United States

#768458 Oct 11, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>women beating other women is a normal part of Leosnotta's culture. i've overheard it here in the city many times, said by otherwise respectable looking non-ghetto dressed black women (until they speak) as if it is normal:

"she's gonna mess her up."

"she's gonna f&ck her up."

it is cultural. like when Leosnotta goes on Springer and fights with the other baby mamas of her baby daddies.
Maybe you should spend less time sucking co ck in the ghetto?
Jonathan Hemlock

Bronx, NY

#768459 Oct 11, 2012
It's GOOD TO NOW SEE BLACK DEMOCRATS AS BIGOTED AS THE PARTY THEY REP HISTROY NOT MYTHOLOGY OBAMA lololol hahaha what a myth
dem

United States

#768460 Oct 11, 2012
Jonathan Hemlock wrote:
<quoted text>Kafir BOY, THE POWER OF one ,YOU are right they only read bossip
That some kind of chimp language, you fkn shit thrower.
carol

Orlando, FL

#768461 Oct 11, 2012
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
When it's a Democrat, Nancy Pelosi promotes them to a chairmanship, like she did with the dirtbag who was caught with 90 grand in his fridge.
Nancy said we'd ALL be "surprised" to read what was in her monstrosity called Obamacare.

She also said Democrats would "drain the swamp of corruption" after their big win in 2008.

Nancy is just one big surprise after another.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#768462 Oct 11, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>When you accuse Obama of tripling the debt.
Can you pass this citizenship test? It was fun! I got a 94 out 96!
dem

United States

#768463 Oct 11, 2012
Other Mormon beliefs include:
Baptism for the Dead, so you can still baptize that stubborn father of yours. Mormons trolled Jews worldwide by baptizing holocaust victims without consent from their families.
Mandatory Temple work. One of the rituals is called Endowment, and that is where they get those fantastic underpants.
The Word of Wisdom. This is where the no coffee, alcohol, or tobacco comes from.
The Second Coming will touch down in the place this whole mess began, the Garden of Eden, in Jackson County Missouri (srsly).
Temple Recommends are necessary to get into Mormon temples and they can only be obtained by wedding a young woman thrice then impregnating her mother AND sister.
The children of Adam and Eve needed incest to propagate the species (srsly).
Doctrine of Eternal Progression, the reward for a race well run:
For the price of your earthly life, you too can become the winnar of an eternal vacation to your very! own! PLANET!
Find a hawt goddess bitch, lock her away, raep her until her eyes bleed,
and watch her spit out billions of spirit-children, all ready to fight to the death for another chunk of rock!
(For a limited time. Not valid with any other offer. Offer not valid in Hawaii, the Virgin Islands, or anywhere outside the Milky-Way Galaxy.)
In addition to the King James Version of the Bible, Mormons reckon three other books holy writ: the Book of Mormon, the Doctrine and Covenants, and the Pearl of Great Price. The Book of Mormon contains the aforementioned tale of the Mexican Jews (or Mews). The D&C contains "revelations" proclaimed by Joseph Smith and other church leaders; i.e., the shit they made up as they went along. The Pearl of Great Price is the least tl;dr of the three and by far the most batshit insane—allegedly translated from a set of ancient Egyptian documents, it discusses, among other things, how God lives on a big-ass distant planet called Kolob. What they won't tell you is that The Book of Mormon has undergone over 4000 edits since the original 1830 edition (not bad for the "most perfect book ever written!").
dem

United States

#768464 Oct 11, 2012
Jonathan Hemlock wrote:
<quoted text>I DO
You are not black.
You are a fkn chimp.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#768465 Oct 11, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go again....
What was that obscure Arab television station you referenced? It was so obscure, I couldn't find any references to it. And, you claim that this obscure television station was so influential it reached the entire Arab world. You'd think at least one of the major Arab networks would have referenced it.
And, you'd think Obama wouldn't be so goddam stupid as to blame the terrorist attack on a video that didn't even exist when the attack was planned.
And, you'd think Obama wouldn't be so stupid to lie and say there was a demonstration outside the Libya facility when there's a goddam security video to prove he's a liar.
And you'd think Obama wouldn't be so stupid as to continue spewing the obvious lie when the goddam president of Libya had already arrested 50 terrorists and sent the information he got from them to Obama.
And you'd think Obama wouldn't be so stupid that he instructed the ambassador to the UN to repeat the obvious lie he started in front of the whole goddam world.
Let's go over this again.
A thousand videos critical of Islam and Muhammed are on the internet.
An obscure Arab television station (with a viewing audience of approximately 10 people after midnight) mentions the existence of this particular one in a thousand videos.
Al Qaeda executes a coordinated attack against the embassies in both Libya and Egypt.
Obama blames the obvious terrorist attacks on the video that didn't even exist when the attacks were planned.
The president of Libya arrests 50 terrorists and announces that the attacks were attacks.
Obama blames the obvious terrorist attacks on the video that didn't even exist when the attacks were planned.
Arabs are now aware of the existence of this video and begin sacking our embassies throughout the region.
Video shows no demonstration where Obama said a demonstration got out of control and blames the obvious terrorist attacks on the video that didn't even exist when the attacks were planned.
The entire world knows Al Qaeda is again bombing our embassies as if they're on a schedule. And...
Does that about cover it?
Al-Nas TV. Aired 9-9-12.

Now, how long before you post you lie again. This is at least the 4th time I've told you.
fred

Milford, CT

#768466 Oct 11, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are the bills?
Republicans kill the economy & you blame Democrats.
If Democrats did it, certainly they passed a lot of bills that increased spending or changed policy..
But you can't cite any.
Democrats are 100% responsible for collapsing the financial sector with sub prime loans extorted from bankers. duh

Little White Dove Warren scalps opponents

VIDEO: Unions Fine Members for not Supporting Elizabeth Warren...

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#768467 Oct 11, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Put your kids in private school or home school them, don't expect me to pay for it.
I pay into the public school system, use it or or on your own.
Its your choice.
Republicans try to privatize public education. Like everything else. Help for their corporate puppeteers.
One of Romney's wee lads, Trick or Treat or Trap or something, is seeking to add to his 100 million dollar trust fund through charter schools...no conflict there...
dem

United States

#768468 Oct 11, 2012
Jonathan Hemlock wrote:
<quoted text>Say it for all of us you are comfortable with that word say it loud I'M a---- and proud
I've already trained you to do it, chimp.
Wait your turn.
Feel free to fk yourself with a complimentary banana

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 178,188
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 4 hr Brian_G 32,676
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 hr Cornelius Scudmister 154,006
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 10 hr mjjcpa 506
Michele Bachmann: Obama Won Because He's Black ... (Feb '14) 13 hr Go Blue Forever 333
Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as r... (Jul '13) 16 hr Sangelia 9,936
Poll: Most say Congress worst in lifetime 21 hr Cracker 45
•••

2012 Presidential Election People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••