Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
712,401 - 712,420 of 1,084,266 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
FREEDOM TO SPEAK

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one admitting you reek.
Now if we can only get her to admit that she don't look like any of her user pictures on here, she'll be on her way to recovery.
Smelly but clean. LOL

Just use some purfume, love, or spray yourself with some air freshner.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
"Tax Plan" you dummy; his tax plan for Americans.
I also think he should release his tax returns for 10 years as well; he won't, because he likely didn't pay taxes. Either that or it was so low that if anyone sees it, they'll flip. That and the revelation that he made millions grinding up aborted fetuses at Stericyle, millions promoting smoking cigarrettes in Russia, increasing their smoker rate from 5% to 25%, and threw in a little charm bracelet for free with each pack, called Vogue.
Money laundered from that operation went through Luxembourg; then to the Caymans, then here and donated to the Mormon Cult.
YAWN

Just another Liberal Conspiracy Theorist Wacko hateful of real religion.
There are millions of 'em out there.

The new version of the The Little Red Hen

"Who will help me plant my wheat?" asked the little red hen.

"Not I," said the cow.

"Not I," said the duck.

"Not I," said the pig.

"Not I," said the goose.

"Then I will do it by myself." She planted her crop and the wheat grew and
ripened.

"Who will help me reap my wheat?" asked the little red hen.

"Not I," said the duck.

"Out of my classification," said the pig.

"I'd lose my seniority," said the cow.

"I'd lose my unemployment compensation," said the goose.

"Then I will do it by myself," said the little red hen, and so she did.

"Who will help me bake the bread?" asked the little red hen.

"That would be overtime for me," said the cow.

"I'd lose my welfare benefits," said the duck.

"I'm a dropout and never learned how," said the pig.

"If I'm to be the only helper, that's discrimination," said the goose.

"Then I will do it by myself," said the little red hen.

She baked five loaves and held them up for all of her neighbors to see.
They wanted some and, in fact, demanded a share but the little red hen
said, "No, I shall eat all five loaves."

"Excess profits!" cried the cow (Nancy Pelosi)

"Capitalist leech!" screamed the duck (Barbara Boxer)

"I demand equal rights!" yelled the goose (Jesse Jackson)

The pig just grunted in disdain (Harry Reid)

And they all painted 'Unfair!' picket signs and marched around and around the little red hen, shouting obscenities.

When the farmer (Obama) came, he said to the little red hen, "You must not be so greedy."

"But I earned the bread," said the little red hen.

"Exactly," said Barack the farmer. "That is what makes our free enterprise system so wonderful. Anyone in the barnyard can earn as much as he wants. But under our modern government regulations, the productive workers must divide the fruits of their labor with those who are lazy and idle."

And they all lived happily ever after, including the little red hen, who smiled and clucked, "I am grateful, for now I truly understand."

But her neighbors became quite disappointed in her. She never again baked bread because she joined the 'party' and got her bread free. And all the Democrats smiled.'Fairness' had been established.

Individual initiative had died but nobody noticed; perhaps no one cared so
long as there was free bread that 'the rich' were paying for.

And perhaps...this is the end.

And the next week, there was no bread, or anything else to eat. So, they
all starved equally.

EPILOGUE

Bill Clinton is getting $12 million for his memoirs.

Hillary got $8 million for hers.

That's $20 million for the memories from two people, who for eight years repeatedly testified, under oath, that they couldn't remember anything.

DO WE LIVE IN A GREAT BARNYARD OR WHAT?
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Off the cuff, boca rat on would be in deep doodoo then, if just an American citizen...because (and this would need a fact check, just going on some discussion with a parent of some one who was married to a Canadian) the system does NOT pay for any other than natural born Canadians....anyone else has to pay. Period.
(cool immigration built in budget control there now huh!)
ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
I was married to a Canadian and was completely covered as a landed immigrant. You know nothing.
Nobama

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
It's a flat rate, family or single. I think a family pays $200 a month. Here's an interesting and informative article; written by a rightwing republican who moved to Canada:
How I Lost My Fear of Universal Health Care
When I moved to Canada in 2008, I was a die-hard conservative Republican. So when I found out that we were going to be covered by Canada's Universal Health Care, I was somewhat disgusted. This meant we couldn't choose our own health coverage, or even opt out if we wanted too. It also meant that abortion was covered by our taxes, something I had always believed was horrible. I believed based on my politics that government mandated health care was a violation of my freedom.
I started to wonder why I had been so opposed to government mandated Universal Health care. Here in Canada, everyone was covered. If they worked full-time, if they worked part-time, or if they were homeless and lived on the street, they were all entitled to the same level of care if they had a medical need. People actually went in for routine check-ups and caught many of their illnesses early, before they were too advanced to treat. People were free to quit a job they hated, or even start their own business without fear of losing their medical coverage. In fact, the only real complaint I heard about the universal health care from the Canadians themselves, was that sometimes there could be a wait time before a particular medical service could be provided. But even that didn't seem to be that bad to me, in the States most people had to wait for medical care, or even be denied based on their coverage. The only people guaranteed immediate and full service in the USA, were those with the best (and most expensive) health coverage or wads of cash they could blow. In Canada, the wait times were usually short, and applied to everyone regardless of wealth. If you were discontent with the wait time (and had the money to cover it) you could always travel out of the country to someplace where you could demand a particular service for a price. Personally, I never experienced excessive wait times, I was accepted for maternity care within a few days or weeks, I was able to find a family care provider nearby easily and quickly, and when a child needed to be brought in for a health concern I was always able to get an appointment within that week.
http://www.rhrealitycheck.org/article/2012/07...
you're smoking crack...or drunk...

the cost of family coverage is in the range of $15K per year....

a married couple on Medicare pays more than $200 per month....for only 80% coverage.....

so tell us how the taxpayer can afford a single-payer government system....
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

FREEDOM TO SPEAK wrote:
<quoted text>
I did well for myself. I never ask my parents for a dime. My mother never got disability checks. Tell me, how do you manage with all those kids, with no child support? Wow! No wonder you want Obama to win so damn bady. You can stay home, with your legs up in the air, have more kids, and live off Obama Care ..your welfare to not work plan.
Fantasies? I am married.
Oh, don't forget to apply for your Obama Care Gas Card, if Obama should win.
You did well for yourself as a physicist? If you're married, what's with all the homoerotic fantasies about men? Are you in the closet?
My children are adults, one still in college. I've never even collected unemployment in my entire life.
Nobama

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
It's a flat rate, family or single. I think a family pays $200 a month. Here's an interesting and informative article; written by a rightwing republican who moved to Canada:
How I Lost My Fear of Universal Health Care
When I moved to Canada in 2008, I was a die-hard conservative Republican. So when I found out that we were going to be covered by Canada's Universal Health Care, I was somewhat disgusted. This meant we couldn't choose our own health coverage, or even opt out if we wanted too. It also meant that abortion was covered by our taxes, something I had always believed was horrible. I believed based on my politics that government mandated health care was a violation of my freedom.
I started to wonder why I had been so opposed to government mandated Universal Health care. Here in Canada, everyone was covered. If they worked full-time, if they worked part-time, or if they were homeless and lived on the street, they were all entitled to the same level of care if they had a medical need. People actually went in for routine check-ups and caught many of their illnesses early, before they were too advanced to treat. People were free to quit a job they hated, or even start their own business without fear of losing their medical coverage. In fact, the only real complaint I heard about the universal health care from the Canadians themselves, was that sometimes there could be a wait time before a particular medical service could be provided. But even that didn't seem to be that bad to me, in the States most people had to wait for medical care, or even be denied based on their coverage. The only people guaranteed immediate and full service in the USA, were those with the best (and most expensive) health coverage or wads of cash they could blow. In Canada, the wait times were usually short, and applied to everyone regardless of wealth. If you were discontent with the wait time (and had the money to cover it) you could always travel out of the country to someplace where you could demand a particular service for a price. Personally, I never experienced excessive wait times, I was accepted for maternity care within a few days or weeks, I was able to find a family care provider nearby easily and quickly, and when a child needed to be brought in for a health concern I was always able to get an appointment within that week.
http://www.rhrealitycheck.org/article/2012/07...
by the way, waiting up to a week for a child with a "health concern" is totally unacceptable.....
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Razors Edge wrote:
<quoted text>
CJ,speaking from experience,this is way over the intellectual
pay grade on here..they have no idea what it entails,they like
sexual,chatter more,high school/college type crap etc....and
love cursing each other out,cyber warriors etc...
I looked-the page smelled bad-and bellowed commie-cooties all over it.

Ewe.

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
FREEDOM TO SPEAK

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
I was married to a Canadian and was completely covered as a landed immigrant. You know nothing.
So you lived in Canada, then came to FL to live after your divorce?
Everyone lands somewhere, hun. It is if they landed legal or not.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Tell that to the girls father, who was telling me (just three months ago) what a hard time his daughter (who lost her husband) was having --because she was NOT a Canadian citizen and therefore, was having to work, just to PAY for everything. LunaTIC.

You ight want get a REAL clue -loser.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> More slurs from the right whiners.
That's not a slur, Little Dave. It's a neighborhood dog having sex in your ear.

Racism fits you well. Woof!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
WHEREAS, YOU MOUTH AN IMMOVABLE OBJECT INTO WHICH WE POUR SPERMS. IT ONLY CAUSE IT ALWAYS OPEN WE ABLE TO DO THIS.
Each time the wind moves, your brain becomes a wind chime and you dance to the music..
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
you're smoking crack...or drunk...
the cost of family coverage is in the range of $15K per year....
a married couple on Medicare pays more than $200 per month....for only 80% coverage.....
so tell us how the taxpayer can afford a single-payer government system....
Kind of like some of our seniors here, eh Nobama?

(You have that figure prettttty darn close to near exactly right!!!! CO-PAYS on everything-ranging in proces according to services rendered-NOT included of course)

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012-a choice for those with a brain and a clue anyway!
EXPERIENCE!!
FREEDOM TO SPEAK

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

<quoted text>
You did well for yourself as a physicist? If you're married, what's with all the homoerotic fantasies about men? Are you in the closet?
My children are adults, one still in college. I've never even collected unemployment in my entire life.
Me either.

Am I in the closet? No, never did it in the closet. LOL

Oh, you mean do I like the same sex?

I don't know, never went there.
Nobama

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Romney will probably show up with a Big Bird costume on
Hussein Obama didn't have a bad night in the first debate....that's all he has...and Romney will mop the floor with him over the Libyan conspiracy....
dem

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

So Lily, I heard that you think your Dck is bigger than mine,what gives?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Your posts are inane, base, pointless and unappealing. Those who agree with you are just as inane, base and pointless.
I would think some liberals would be embarrassed by you.
Unless, of course, you're the best representative they have.
Scary thought there now huh?

(There is nothing more frightening than ignorance in action)

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you read here often?
All right wingers have are LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES and more LIE LIES LIES LIES.......
AS PRACTICED BY MITT ROMNEY!
YOUR LEADER!
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
15% of electoral votes?
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
how can the liar get any?
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
dumbffffcks like YOU!
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
The volume of your post is betrayed by the absence of anything intelligible inside of it. It's the same as a Big Mouth with Little to say.
Nobama

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
No one guarantee anything.
That is my point.
Les talk about Medicare since that was the tax you were taking about.
Mitt will hand you x amount of money. You then have to buy a policy.
Promise that this voucher will always be enough money to buy that care.
it will purchase the amount of coverage that the Medicare fund can provide....
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to the girls father, who was telling me (just three months ago) what a hard time his daughter (who lost her husband) was having --because she was NOT a Canadian citizen and therefore, was having to work, just to PAY for everything. LunaTIC.
You ight want get a REAL clue -loser.
You don't have to be a citizen to receive healthcare in Canada, you are misinformed. If she was married to a Canadian and a landed immigrant then she is covered. I lived there for 12 years as a landed immigrant and my children were born there.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

WHAT DID OBAMA KNOW AND WHEN DID HE KNOW IT?

Lt. Col. Andrew Wood, head of the security team that was withdrawn from Libya before the attacks, is about to testify before Congress that the State Department actually grew annoyed at continued requests for extra protection from American diplomats, and told them to knock it off.”The requests were being modified to say,‘Don’t even ask for DoD support,’” he told CBS News.

According to the CBS report, Wood said he witnessed “a visible security drawdown while he was in Libya,” under pressure from “the higher headquarters at the State Department.”

The American people need to know why, and now, not at the post-election convenience of Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama.

ABC News reports that the State Department has officially dropped all pretense of the “spontaneous video protest” cover story.

Barack Obama knew this. U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice knew this. They lied to your face, repeatedly, for political reasons, and they must be held accountable. The State Department is obviously abandoning its fictions in the face of those congressional hearings. This is an absolute disgrace.

...an absolute disgrace, indeed...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••