Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1617979 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

THE DEBIL

Stockholm, Sweden

#767431 Oct 10, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush's behavior since he's left office has proven he's not some avaricious money grubber like Clinton and Gore.
C'MON, PUSS, NOBODY CARE WHAT YOU GOT TO SAY. THEY ALL WATCHIN' NOW CAUSE THEY KNOW THERE AN ACCIDENT COMIN' AN' THEY DON' WANT TO MISS IT. IT'S WHAT USELESS REPUBLICAN TRASH PRETENDIN' TO BE AMERICANS DO.
LOL

Stroudsburg, PA

#767432 Oct 10, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
"Reamber" that if Romney wins, your mother will be out in the street with no medicaide.
... and if the "Angry Negro" wins, we'll all be out on the street. LOL

Greece, anyone?

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#767433 Oct 10, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, those poor poor self employed people. a .9% additional tax on profits over $250,000.
What entity or individual can PROMISE that the number won't go from $250K to $100K...

You cannot honestly say that can you?

sage won

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

#767434 Oct 10, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
The next day the Kenyan mau mau flew to Las Vegas for a fund raiser.
The Kenyan is a traitor.
“FOR ME, THE TALIBAN IS ON THE INSIDE OF THE BUILDING:”
Former State Department Site Security Team Commander Lieutenant Colonel Andrew Wood said “we were fighting a losing battle,” adding that his team “couldn’t even keep what [the security] we had. We were not even allowed to keep what we had.”
“I told the same regional director in a telephone call in Benghazi after he contacted me when I asked for 12 agents,” Nordstrom said.“His response to that was, you’re asking for the sun, moon and the stars and my response to him — his name’s Jim — I said,‘Jim, you know what makes — most frustrating about this assignment? It’s not the hardships, it’s not the gunfire, it’s not the threats,’” Nordstrom said.“’It’s dealing and fighting against the people, programs and personnel who are supposed to be supporting me,’ and I added it by saying,‘For me, the Taliban is on the inside of the building.’”
Or as ABC’s Jake Tapper writes,“In a heated and dramatic congressional hearing today, witnesses who served with the U.S. diplomatic corps in Libya and pushed for a stronger security presence repeatedly faulted the State Department for standing in their way – one even referring to the State Department officials he described as obstructionist as if they were Taliban terrorists.”
Osama is dead, Obama crows
al quida is alive and well, we knows

Now, wasn't he going to sit them folks down and talk to them?
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#767436 Oct 10, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
You never had a bad waiter or waitress???
Yes, I just don't go back
THE DEBIL

Stockholm, Sweden

#767437 Oct 10, 2012
SIDNEY, Ohio — The mother of a former Navy SEAL killed in Libya has called on Mitt Romney to stop talking about her son during his political campaign.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU SISSY MORMON COWARD WITH 5 USELESS SONS AN' A DOG THAT SHITS ON YOU CAR. HEHEHEHEHEH, DEBIL MAKE HISSELF LAUGH AGAIN...
THE DEBIL

Stockholm, Sweden

#767439 Oct 10, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush's behavior since he's left office has proven he's not some avaricious money grubber like Clinton and Gore.
HOW MUCH MONEY DOES IT COST TO LIVE IN HIDING?
fred

Milford, CT

#767440 Oct 10, 2012
<quoted text>
He's in hiding, everyone is ashamed of him.
W has class. fred loves him.

The Kenyan is a Muslim traitor. fred and America hate him.

sage won

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

#767441 Oct 10, 2012
MUSLIMS SEE THROUGH OBAMA'S DOUBLE STANDARD - CafeMom
www.cafemom.com/.../MUSLIMS_SEE_THROUGH_OBAMA... ...
6 posts - 4 authors - Sep 30
The message we got from candidate Obama in 2008 was that the rift between ... Can President Obama stand with credibility before any Muslim ...

The president delivered a “Kumbaya” appeal this past week to the current session of the United Nations General Assembly. The pitch, about peaceful resolution of disputes, tolerance and free speech, was clearly aimed at Muslim nations.

The following day, Egypt’s newly elected Muslim Brotherhood President Morsi stood before the General Assembly and gave his reply. No thanks.

Sure, Egypt will respect free speech, as long as it does not offend “one specific religion or culture.”

The message we got from candidate Obama in 2008 was that the rift between the Muslim world and the West was one of misunderstanding, of lack of empathy on our part toward them. Candidate Obama said he was the man, given his personal history, who could bridge that gap.

In 2009, the first year of the Obama presidency, the Pew Research Center reports, the favorability rating in Egypt toward the U.S. was 27 percent. Now, in 2012, it is 19 percent, down 8 points.

More misunderstanding? I don’t think so. Egyptians are quite clear about who they are and quite clear about their distaste for the moral relativism Barack Obama peddles as freedom. Conflicting attitudes and worldviews emerge from different beliefs, not misunderstanding.

I guess it wasn't Bush after all.

Just more of BO's baloney for the unwashed masses.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#767442 Oct 10, 2012
<quoted text>
Romneycare: babies born with a birth defect or disease have pre existing conditions. Lifetime capsd of a million won't cover the surgeries. Let them die.
Solution!
Pay state taxes!
Sell your mansion!
Hock that rabbit fur coat!

Help out!

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#767443 Oct 10, 2012
killtaker wrote:
Voter fraud...not possible...
'?'
well...just register in two states...
http://www.gaypatriot.net/2012/10/10/breaking...
When will you f*cking idiots get that those against the photo voter ID say there is no significant voter fraud THAT A PHOTO ID REQUIREMENT AT THE POLL WILL PREVENT.

Got that?

The person in your example had a photo ID.

No one said voter fraud does not exist.
FREEDOM TO SPEAK

Falls Church, VA

#767444 Oct 10, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
JESUS COMIN' FO' THAT L'IL GRANDBABY, MUDDY, HE LOOK GOOD NAILED TO THE GARAGE DO' LIKE... JESUS. MAYBE HE DIE FO' YOU SINS TOO, CRACKER?
Dude, what ever you are on. Maybe you should stop taking it.
Nobama

Norristown, PA

#767445 Oct 10, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> They bash them because they didn't pay for it.
so you advocate increasing the Medicare tax on all workers???...

by how much???...
Nobama

Norristown, PA

#767446 Oct 10, 2012
Ryan should question Biden about his plan to partition Iraq into three countries.....
FREEDOM TO SPEAK

Falls Church, VA

#767447 Oct 10, 2012
<quoted text>
And you can't type without a pencil in your mouth.
..and you can't get through a day without a dick in yours.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#767448 Oct 10, 2012
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
What entity or individual can PROMISE that the number won't go from $250K to $100K...
You cannot honestly say that can you?
Promise that Romney/Ryan's vouchers will always be enough to cover the costs of thee policies.

You can't.

Promise that Mitt Romney won't cut taxes for the wealthy.

You cant

Quit being an idiot.
Nobama

Norristown, PA

#767450 Oct 10, 2012
<quoted text>
I'm not or ever have been; in favor of a mandate to purchase insurance from insurance companies. That was Romneycare. I am in favor of single payer universal healthcare for all paid through taxation. Open up Medicare for everyone, not attached to employment. Problem solved.
and how much do you think that tax would be???...

over or under 20% of income???...
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#767451 Oct 10, 2012
President Obama on Wednesday said in an exclusive interview with ABC News' Diane Sawyer that he plans to more aggressively confront Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney in their second debate next week, trying to allay concerns among supporters that a lackluster first debate performance may have cost him the race.

"Governor Romney had a good night. I had a bad night. It's not the first time," Obama said in his first televised interview since the Denver debate on Oct. 3. Despite Romney's post-debate momentum and surge in the polls, the "fundamentals of what this race is about haven't changed," he said.

"This was one event. We've got four weeks to go. Nobody is going to be fighting harder than I am," Obama told Sawyer, aiming to reassure his base. "What they need is to make sure they tune in on Tuesday next week."

"If you have a bad game you just move on, you look forward to the next one, and it makes you that much more determined," he said, comparing the political face-off to a sports game.

Asked by Sawyer whether it's possible that his poor showing had handed Romney the election, Obama replied, "no."
You're going to win?" she asked.

"Yes," Obama said.

"You want it more than the first time?" she pressed, noting that some Democrats have questioned whether he remains sufficiently passionate and relentless.

"Absolutely," he said.

http://news.yahoo.com/president-obama-vows-de...
LOL

Stroudsburg, PA

#767452 Oct 10, 2012
<quoted text>
Romneycare: babies born with a birth defect or disease have pre existing conditions. Lifetime capsd of a million won't cover the surgeries. Let them die.
... and with Da BammyTaxandCare, we have MILLIONS of new patients, not one new doctor ... so we'll all die while standing in line. LOL
FREEDOM TO SPEAK

Falls Church, VA

#767453 Oct 10, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
HOW MUCH MONEY DOES IT COST TO LIVE IN HIDING?
You should tell us. You are the one hiding behind a proxy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Republicans blame Senate GOP for stalled Washin... 1 hr Trump is a joke 52
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr Joe Balls 242,766
News Obama wins Nobel Peace Prize for 'extraordinary... (Oct '09) 6 hr Mistresses step kids 244
News Gray Matters: Be healthy, avoid geezer jokes (Feb '09) 7 hr Grandpa 99
News Trump-tied lobbyists cash in on their connections 8 hr nono 31
News Donald Trump blames Senate GOP for his stalled ... Tue NotSoDivineMsM 10
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... (Nov '16) Tue Tm Cln 8,720
More from around the web