Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1535664 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Obama-B an Anti-American

Windsor, CT

#766067 Oct 9, 2012
Obama has mentioned Big Bird 8 times, Elmo 5 times.

Obama mentioned the economy 0 times, Libya 0 times.

This CLOWN needs to go.
FREEDOM OF SPEAK

Falls Church, VA

#766068 Oct 9, 2012
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave I agree Obama hasn’t been president for Four Years that’s why we need to fill the Empty Chair!!
This is because he was sitting in the chairs on talk shows. You know if Obama loses, he can always get his own talk show. Cry and sing the blues to anyone that cares to listen.
Obama-B an Anti-American

Windsor, CT

#766071 Oct 9, 2012
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows Mitt Romney and President Obama each attracting support from 48% of voters nationwide. One percent (1%) prefers some other candidate, and three percent (3%) are undecided.

Romney’s support is a bit more solid than the president’s at this point in time. Forty-five percent (45%) of voters are “certain” they will vote for Romney and not change their minds. Forty-one percent (41%) are certain they will vote for Obama.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...
Obama-B an Anti-American

Windsor, CT

#766072 Oct 9, 2012
Romney erases Obama advantage among women in new poll

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/09/ro...
Obama-B an Anti-American

Windsor, CT

#766073 Oct 9, 2012
House panel to hear from security officer who claims State rebuffed pleas in Libya
PDUPONT

Springfield, MA

#766074 Oct 9, 2012
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, Mass. has really gone to Hell in a handbasket since Gov. Romney signed gay marriage into law years ago.
A little correction here; Mitt Romney didn't sign same sex marriage into law, it was the Massachusetts Supreme Court that ruled that to deny gays and lesbians the right to marry violated the state's anti discrimination statutes. But you're right; the sky hasn't fallen and the stsate still has the lowest divorce rate in the country.
Obama-B an Anti-American

Windsor, CT

#766075 Oct 9, 2012
CBS reporter slams administration for 'major lie' over weakened Taliban

Reuters

CBS News and "60 Minutes" correspondent Lara Logan took the gloves off last week, dropping her role as a disinterested journalist and delivering a speech in Chicago that criticized the Obama administration over its handling of the war in Afghanistan and the attack that killed four Americans in Libya.
Obama-B an Anti-American

Windsor, CT

#766076 Oct 9, 2012
Why is Obama losing?
FREEDOM TO SPEAK

Falls Church, VA

#766077 Oct 9, 2012
TSM wrote:
Big Bird to Obama….Leave Me Alone!!
No, Big Bird to Obama.. behind every bird is a pile of shit.
Obama-B an Anti-American

Windsor, CT

#766078 Oct 9, 2012
Obama attends Cesar Chavez celebration

My posting name is accurate
Voice of Reason

Bethpage, NY

#766079 Oct 9, 2012
Wow things are really going badly for Barry. CBS News, and "60 Minutes"? Who is going to be next?
Newsweek? New York Times? How can they do these things? Do they think that they can tell the truth after so many years of manufacturing the news?
Black Wino

Palm Desert, CA

#766080 Oct 9, 2012
da " Pimp in Chief " shouldn't be messing wid da Big Bird, he just might find a Big Turd in his cup-O-joe...Aight...!
FREEDOM TO SPEAK

Falls Church, VA

#766081 Oct 9, 2012
Obama-B an Anti-American wrote:
No, accident
fred

Milford, CT

#766083 Oct 9, 2012
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
A little correction here; Mitt Romney didn't sign same sex marriage into law, it was the Massachusetts Supreme Court that ruled that to deny gays and lesbians the right to marry violated the state's anti discrimination statutes. But you're right; the sky hasn't fallen and the stsate still has the lowest divorce rate in the country.
gay marriage mandate by liberal judges. So what? Who cares?

No one cares about gays.

Hindenburg homer = trivial air head

krissy

Tacoma, WA

#766084 Oct 9, 2012
CBS reporter slams administration for 'major lie' over weakened Taliban
Reuters
CBS News and "60 Minutes" correspondent Lara Logan took the gloves off last week, dropping her role as a disinterested journalist and delivering a speech in Chicago that criticized the Obama administration over its handling of the war in Afghanistan and the attack that killed four Americans in Libya.
Do you have a link for this?
Nobama

Norristown, PA

#766085 Oct 9, 2012
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
If I work somewhere and they tell me that my health insurance is going to cost x amount of dollars...what do they care? Why not offer it to your employees? Why do anything and everything you can to cut hours so you don't even have to make the offer?
don't know everything required by the 2500 pages of the Obamacare bill....but if a business can offer insurance to their employees without requiring any premium contribution from the business, and still not get taxed....then there is no problem....
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#766086 Oct 9, 2012
Cesar Chavez?? The farmworker guy??? Ronald Reagans BFF????

Who ain't done that?

You do know that Chavez is a common Hispanic surname right?
Obama-B an Anti-American

Windsor, CT

#766087 Oct 9, 2012
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct, and a perfect example of the left doesn't care about the will of the people. An even better example is Kelo v. City of New London. States that valued freedon (red states mostly) enacted laws to prevent the liberal courts from such future behaivior. In other words, staes (unlike liberals where you live) took action to carry out the will of the people.

Yes, yes, I know pdopeont, eveeryone who points out how ignorant and corrupt you on the left are, is a liar and an idiot.

Why is Obama now losing?
Obama-B an Anti-American

Windsor, CT

#766089 Oct 9, 2012
Voice of Reason wrote:
Wow things are really going badly for Barry. CBS News, and "60 Minutes"? Who is going to be next?
Newsweek? New York Times? How can they do these things? Do they think that they can tell the truth after so many years of manufacturing the news?
It's falling apart for them, which is why the left are getting silly and spooky before Holoween.
Obama-B an Anti-American

Windsor, CT

#766090 Oct 9, 2012
Obama cut money from Medicare. Democrats are thowing granny off the cliff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 19 min Jay 270,108
News Democrats hope to send Trump, Republicans a mes... 48 min Cordwainer Trout 9
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr WelbyMD 240,929
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 5 hr Tm Cln 8,602
News Fact check: Newt Gingrich spreads Seth Rich con... 7 hr Evilgelicalling 35
News Gray Matters: Be healthy, avoid geezer jokes (Feb '09) 12 hr Ulysses G 85
News Billionaire Soros giving $2M to Democratic groups (May '12) Wed BlunderCONVICT 25
More from around the web