Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1274465 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#707666 Aug 11, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>The middle class.
Children, students, veterans, women

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#707667 Aug 11, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Hidenburg Homer...that's funny.(Sorry Homer.)
Maybe the initials "R and R" is a good omen?
Yeah, like in "railroad"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#707668 Aug 11, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I'm so glad he picked Herman Munster!! Oh yes! Send him to Florida to sell his voucher plan!
First of all, Romney did not pick Joe Biden; Obama did. Secondly, neither one will be visiting Florida with a liquor voucher plan for you, you confused vile beast drunk.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#707669 Aug 11, 2012
<quoted text>
Scare tactics? Just look at Ryans proposals for the elderly. Anyway, I am delighted he chose Ryan.
4 more years! Thanks Mitt.
that must be why you are carrying on so crazily...or could it just be your morning hangover?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Weak People Blame Others”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#707670 Aug 11, 2012
From the GOP vice Pres. elect : hey old people, here's $10,000 now go drop dead
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#707671 Aug 11, 2012
<quoted text>
Children, students, veterans, women
Will all be supporting Romney/Ryan instead of Failure Obama/Simpleton Biden.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

#707672 Aug 11, 2012
<quoted text>
LOL! I'm so glad he picked Herman Munster!! Oh yes! Send him to Florida to sell his voucher plan!
Mitt just shot himself in the foot. They can kiss Florida goodbye. End of story.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#707673 Aug 11, 2012
<quoted text>
Yeah, like in "railroad"
lily loves the underground railroad.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#707674 Aug 11, 2012
yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
Mitt just shot himself in the foot. They can kiss Florida goodbye. End of story.
Thanks Mitt!! 4 More Years. If he sends Ryan to Century Village, the old people will run him out with their walkers!!

Maybe he wants to lose?

"In this world of sin and sorrow there is always something to be thankful for; as for me, I rejoice that I am not a Republican." - H. L. Mencken

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
JEB

United States

#707675 Aug 11, 2012
<quoted text>
Scare tactics? Just look at Ryans proposals for the elderly. Anyway, I am delighted he chose Ryan.
4 more years! Thanks Mitt.
Can't get former President Republican George W Bush to attend.

Obama has released his tax returns for every year dating back to 2000.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#707676 Aug 11, 2012
JEB wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't get former President Republican George W Bush to attend.
Obama has released his tax returns for every year dating back to 2000.
He prefers to stay in the "Swamp"!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#707677 Aug 11, 2012
The reason I got involved in public service, by and large, if I had to credit one thinker, one person, it would be Ayn Rand,” he said at a D.C. gathering honoring the author of “Atlas Shrugged” and “The Fountainhead.”“I give out ‘Atlas Shrugged’ as Christmas presents, and I make all my interns read it. Well… I try to make my interns read it

http://thinkprogress.org/...
Jimmy

Wethersfield, CT

#707678 Aug 11, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
The Kenyan's communist coup has been an abject failure.
America wants a return to free market capitalism and mature leadership.
ps
100 million on welfare? Really?
""If you are a Republican political consultant, you are almost professionally obliged to be appalled at the prospect of Representative Paul Ryan as Mitt Romney’s running mate.

That the hypercautious Romney is seriously considering the House Budget Committee chairman counts as one of the biggest surprises of a campaign almost entirely lacking in them. In political terms, picking Ryan is presumed to be like hanging out with the No. 2 of an al-Qaeda affiliate somewhere in the badlands of the Middle East. Ryan is a high-value target.

Ryan’s offense is proposing serious reform of entitlements, as part of a budget that puts federal obligations on a sustainable path. He’s already been featured in one attack ad, in which a Ryan look-alike pushed an old lady in a wheelchair off a cliff.

There’s no doubt that the heart of the Ryan budget, Medicare premium support, is a major political risk. But the GOP is wedded to it. House Republicans passed the Ryan budget — twice. Romney himself endorsed it. He is already a “little bit pregnant” on Medicare.""

Thanks, Fretard. Ryan just guarenteed Obama's reelection.

When Americans realize the Republican budget, written by Ryan, will take away their Social Security and Medicare, while reducing taxes for Romney, they'll vote for Obama in droves.

Stupid Republiclowns!! Ryan polls the lowest of all possible picks, and Romney chose him anyway!!

Shades of Sarah Palin looking like Woodsie Owl!!
JEB

United States

#707679 Aug 11, 2012
<quoted text>
Thanks Mitt!! 4 More Years. If he sends Ryan to Century Village, the old people will run him out with their walkers!!
Maybe he wants to lose?
"In this world of sin and sorrow there is always something to be thankful for; as for me, I rejoice that I am not a Republican." - H. L. Mencken
Ron Paul has yet to throw the monkey wrench in the convention?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#707680 Aug 11, 2012
<quoted text>
Maybe he wants to lose?
It's very unattractive for you to be so inebriated this early in the day.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#707681 Aug 11, 2012
<quoted text>
He prefers to stay in the "Swamp"!
The one behind your warehouse off Dixie Highway?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Windermere, FL

#707682 Aug 11, 2012
I was encouraged last night at a place called Old Town where vintage cars drive through the "town" and people line both sides of the boulevard to watch them go by. Before the parade of cars started, a woman with a beautiful voice sang the National Anthem over the loudspeaker. Almost everyone who had been sitting stood up and a lot of cheers went up and were heard afterward.

Even though I'm still struggling with the horrors we inflicted on all those innocents in WWII, I sang every word. Granted with mixed pride and sadness.

I sang in solidarity with fellow Americans who had nothing to do with the atrocities of that war and who still love this nation - in spite of its faults - because of the ideals and principles on which it was founded.

Deep down, I do too. It would be hard to imagine the kind of world we would be living without the sacrifices made by brave Americans.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#707683 Aug 11, 2012
The reason I got involved in public service, by and large, if I had to credit one thinker, one person, it would be Ayn Rand,” he said at a D.C. gathering honoring the author of “Atlas Shrugged” and “The Fountainhead.”“I give out ‘Atlas Shrugged’ as Christmas presents, and I make all my interns read it. Well… I try to make my interns read it
thinkprogress.org ... Bwhahahahahahahahaha...
fred

Milford, CT

#707684 Aug 11, 2012
The Kenyan's communist coup is the failed government in Atlas Shrugged. duh

Get clue.

“God bless you Goerge W. Bush”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#707685 Aug 11, 2012
<quoted text>
Maybe he wants to lose?
Really airhead? Seems pretty competetive to me.

Here's an AARP Poll in nthe liar, harry Reid's state:

AARP Poll Of Nevadans Aged 50+ Shows Election Concerns Include Medicare, Social Security, Not Just Jobs, Economy

"The poll results show Nevada voters aged 50 and over are tied in their preference for president, with 46 percent each for President Obama and Gov. Mitt Romney and 8 percent not sure."

http://www.nevadanewsbureau.com/2012/08/08/aa...

The young people lost their hope & change:

Young People May Not Bother to Vote for Obama: Poll

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/04/...

Ryan is an excellent choice. Unlike Fairly Tale Democrats & Blunder Dufus's like Biden, he understands economics.

But you can keep up your silly lily attacks, make your lame commercials of wheel chairs & cliffs. Old people know what you on the left do. Not all old people like you are airheads.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Rogue Scholar 05 196,883
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Sam Bo 193,438
News Carol Shea-Porter Files to Run Again in New Ham... Wed zenduane 1
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) Wed IB DaMann 34,463
News Ted Cruz: If the government shuts down over my ... Wed By a vote 1
News Debbie Wasserman Schultz declares 'anchor babie... Tue Andrew 29
News Supreme Court hands President Obama a major vic... (Jun '12) Tue swedenforever 3,699
More from around the web