Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1347907 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#703852 Aug 7, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>LIly calls that Date Night.
Date night: a concept that has elluded Jane for life.

August 5, 2012
Boston, MA

On the eve of the Curiosity rover landing, NASA's most ambitious Mars landing attempt ever, Mitt Romney took the opportunity to discuss his own ideas for America's space program. "I will bring America's beloved shuttle out of mothballs," Romney said.

When reporters pressed him for further details, Romney would only say, "Once I'm President, I'll tell you." From the back of the room, someone shouted, "Is there any truth to the rumor that you're invested in seven companies that would get billions of dollars in contracts to make the shuttle ready to fly again?" Visibly angered by the question, Romney snapped, "You people have all you need to know about my finances."

Why bring the shuttle back, Governor Romney, when NASA says it is no longer an economically viable space vehicle? How do you justify your plan from a budgetary standpoint?" asked CNN's Miles O'Brien. "NASA made that decision because the shuttle has a small payload capability," Romney said. "I have a plan to increase its payload capability, thereby making it able to carry more material into space each time it is launched," Romney explained. "You're planning to strap a giant dog crate to the shuttle?" O'Brien asked. "Not a 'dog crate,'" Romney snapped. "It's a highly advanced, airtight container that has been modified to attach to the shuttle's roof. It has a special windshield," he added.

"How much will this so called 'highly advanced" container cost? And who will build it?" shouted the reporter from the back of the room. "We estimate the container will only cost around $13 Billion," Romney answered. "And who will build it?" the reporter shouted again.

"That's all the questions I have time for today," Romney said as he was rushed from the room by his handlers.

http://www.dogsagainstromney.com/

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#703853 Aug 7, 2012
Lord Crotch wrote:
<quoted text>
Who gave you permission to chime in, fktard?
yawn, you wash your vagina once a month and you think you're the queen
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#703854 Aug 7, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>note the lack of link in fredo's story...even he's embarrassed by his source
He doesn't know how

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jane Says

New York, NY

#703855 Aug 7, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
How will the election of Mitt the Twit benefit you or the American people? Women? Gays? Minorities? Veterans? Working people? Students?
Unless you're a multi millionaire and up, there's nothing there for you.
unless you're a black, gay, female veteran who wants a job and has a student loan to pay off.

all of the above labels you listed are suffering in the Obama Economy.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#703856 Aug 7, 2012
Jeebus wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget Moochelle's ugly lips saying "All this for a flag?" at the military service and Obammy's smirk when he said "yes."
It makes me sick to my stomach to think that horrible woman and her family are going to get the same Secret Service protection and all the other benefits afforded the other first families, for life. Those benefits are supposed to be for loyal, patriotic presidents, not for those whose wives say they are "...ashamed to be American". I don't see that worm turning her nose up at all the American taxpayers' dollars that she's spending on herself. The hypocritical skank.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#703857 Aug 7, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>you might as well be in Wyoming. except for your illegal alien landscapers, when do you ever encounter poor people?
Do poor people walk around with signs on them?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#703858 Aug 7, 2012
Warren Buffett and Other Anti-Rich Capitalists

Omaha-based billionaire investor Warren Buffet announced that hed invest $5 billion in newly-issued preferred stock of troubled Bank of America (yielding 6%), not unlike the $10 billion he invested in the preferred shares of a shaky Goldman Sachs (yielding 10%) back in 2008.

Neither bank would exist today absent the billions-of-dollars in bailouts they got from Washington (taxpayers) or the billions in cheap loans they got from the Federal Reserve.

Buffet simultaneously complains that he and other rich Americans are materially under-taxed. But if he had any real integrity on such matters, if Buffet were to practice what he preaches, hed send his $15 billion to the U.S. Treasury, via PayPal, here. Yet he refuses to do so. Why?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/richardsalsman/20...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#703859 Aug 7, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>the toughest thing to do is to convince a tard that he/she IS a tard...
One of the great things about dogs is they can't be fake. The same cannot be said about Mitt Romney.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#703860 Aug 7, 2012
Lord Crotch wrote:
<quoted text>
hey...peon checks in
sparkling wit as usual, crotch...i'm devastated.
Lord Crotch

Larchmont, NY

#703861 Aug 7, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>yawn, you wash your vagina once a month and you think you're the queen
Just woke up out of your stupor? Hell no, I wash you, my puscceee out weekly.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#703862 Aug 7, 2012
<quoted text>
One of the great things about dogs is they can't be fake. The same cannot be said about Mitt Romney.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-tZdepAM3nr0/UBrpbxy...
Lord Crotch

Larchmont, NY

#703863 Aug 7, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>sparkling wit as usual, crotch...i'm devastated.
That's exactly how we feel about scumbags like you, pest boy.

Location hidden

#703864 Aug 7, 2012
We should impeach him before it's too late.

Don't let him go unpunished only to continue to live off taxpayer money until his last breath.

Regarding the Obamas' contempt for constitutional law; "Let them eat dog!"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#703865 Aug 7, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>It makes me sick to my stomach to think that horrible woman and her family are going to get the same Secret Service protection and all the other benefits afforded the other first families, for life. Those benefits are supposed to be for loyal, patriotic presidents, not for those whose wives say they are "...ashamed to be American". I don't see that worm turning her nose up at all the American taxpayers' dollars that she's spending on herself. The hypocritical skank.
move to china

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#703866 Aug 7, 2012
Lord Crotch wrote:
<quoted text>
Just woke up out of your stupor? Hell no, I wash you, my puscceee out weekly.
bet you wish you could take that one back, eh crotch?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#703867 Aug 7, 2012
<quoted text>
Do poor people walk around with signs on them?
No, that's usually dumb, useless Democrats like you lily.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#703868 Aug 7, 2012
This reminds me of Marie Antoinette's arrogance.

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/arti...

Thank God for "trickle up poverty", else the Middle Class would turn a blind eye to the waste and corruption.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#703869 Aug 7, 2012
Lord Crotch wrote:
<quoted text>
That's exactly how we feel about scumbags like you, pest boy.
ouch, cut it out ma'am

Location hidden

#703870 Aug 7, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>move to china
You looking for a fight?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
new yawk

United States

#703871 Aug 7, 2012
Trying to?

IF you can comprehend the trancendent above and beyond that linear alpha flatline you're operating on __________

You do understand the new black panther supremacist racists ...

And, the new ready to rally warriors against such heinous, hateful racist groups, with the hideous agenda of slaughtering "whitey's children", would cause a severe reaction, now don't you?

Do try to reach the Delta Plateau, my dear Homely.

Then it will all be quite clear.

Then explain it to color stricken lily.
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>This is a confusing mess. What exactly are you trying to say?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Le Jimbo 213,992
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 21 min Dr Phil 207,642
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 23 min Earthling-1 35,431
News White House distances from Clinton's paid speeches 15 hr Ritual Habitual 1
News Obama lays out 2017 spending priorities in fina... 16 hr goonsquad 8
News The Latest: Sanders says US can't be global police 19 hr Ritual Habitual 1
News Donald Trump Says Criticism of Bill Clinton Is ... 20 hr vote trump 257
More from around the web