Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1406198 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#703938 Aug 7, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Yes, it is backfiring, on Mittster. Harry's not lying, he wouldn't have put it out there if it wasn't true.
I hope that Mitt refuses to release them.
riiiight!

"Whatever Reid's motives are (probably boiled down to "God, I hate that fucking Mitt Romney jerk"), it doesn't matter. What matters is that the story, true or not, is alive. The Rude Pundit has advocated that we tell better lies than the right because lies (whether as scurrilous accusations or the creation of a mythology) are what win elections. Now, you can get all self-righteous and say that we shouldn't sink to the level of Karl Rove, but the ends justify the means, man. "

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#703939 Aug 7, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>imagine how exhausting it must be for the right wingers to have to defend their position on this...over and over and over...
I haven't seen anyone defend that crazy SOB.
Florida

Tampa, FL

#703940 Aug 7, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
FOX via Mediate is still FOX.
NBC and You racists are certified racists...
-
It's the culture...
Lily Boca Grande

Imperial, CA

#703941 Aug 7, 2012
LiboTards Unite wrote:
WASHINGTON,DC.(AP)More and More Democrats are electing to skip this years DNC in fear of losing their seats in the upcoming elections.
Its all going down you woosie dems,your starting to turn on each other.
I wonder if Michal Moore will be sitting next to Jimmy Carter at this DNC. I think that was the year Jesse Jackson, & Al Sharpton were running. The Democrats really should move their DNC freak show to San Fransisco where it belongs.

They could start off with the Howard Dean Scream.
fred

Newington, CT

#703942 Aug 7, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>we've all seen how exhausted Looney Lily is on here defending Obama supporting, pants-falling-down hoodie wearers every day. and you all thought she was just hitting the floor from the booze. defending black-on-black criminals who are fellow Democrats is a 24/7 job--there's just so many of them and she is just one person.
heh heh..you go girl...

The Finland fluker is a mau mau enabler for sure..
Florida

Tampa, FL

#703943 Aug 7, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Mitt has always resisted showing his tax returns, even in 1994 when he was demanding that his opponent be more transparent he was not willing to show his.
The guy has made a ton of money and he (his accounting team) has probably pulled every stunt in the book towards legally gaming the system. It's possible that there were a few years where he paid no taxes or perhaps even built tax credits.
So the guy is basically effed either way__if he releases the returns he'll be embarrassed more so than he already is from just the 2010 return and if he doesn't release more he'll be looked at as a tax cheat by many moderates and independents who he needs in his corner.
To be sure he didn't think this through when he decided to run again, he thought his millions made him invincible, so did Herman Cain.
Mitt has the libtards where he wants them... It's a libtard take down setup by Mitt...
-
Mitt keeping RealDave, Jean and the libtards who would never vote for him, Realtime still masturbating on Mitts tax returns...
-
Diversions my idiot Friend... Diversions Dummy.. And more hope Mitt does not release more tax returns.
-
AND.. Let "Hara Kiri Seppuku" keep and sit in and on his hot heat... Harry Reid very well be the 2 keywords that will destroy obama's chances of never getting re-elected...
-
Cannibalism - the art, act or practice of democRats eating or feasting on other poisoned democRats...
-
The Fruit of Loon... Or... The Fruit of Idiot... Jean??
-
It's the culture...

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#703944 Aug 7, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>And 100% of tea partiers are foolish know nothings.
Wow!

That sure is some deep insight! No wonder there are libs on this board who think you're some kind of brainy hotshot!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#703945 Aug 7, 2012
Baba Yaga wrote:
<quoted text>
Duuuuuh..."he don't shave him". LOL!!
He knows something about lily we don't. lol
sonicfilter

United States

#703947 Aug 7, 2012
Utah sought welfare waiver that riled conservatives

Utah’s senior Sen. Orrin Hatch and Gov. Gary Herbert — stalwarts of the state’s Republican party — appear to be at odds over welfare and waivers after Hatch expressed outrage at the Obama Administration for accommodating a state request.

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/54505083-78...

Location hidden

#703948 Aug 7, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
FOX via Mediate is still FOX.
Hey, no problemo!

I still gotta give you props for your shocking expose on right wing extremism in the U.S.! I had no idea!
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#703949 Aug 7, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't seen anyone defend that crazy SOB.
you idiots sure as hell defend his right to have guns though don't ya?
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#703950 Aug 7, 2012
Lord Crotch wrote:
<quoted text>
That moron can't provide an example. Even if he/Dem (same moron) had one, he's too stupid to articulate it.
the question needs to make some kind of sense before I will respond...you being the exception ma'am. you may resume blowing your dog now
Florida

Tampa, FL

#703951 Aug 7, 2012
Baba Yaga wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!
That sure is some deep insight! No wonder there are libs on this board who think you're some kind of brainy hotshot!
Realtime is a cranky 65+ old white man, a bigot that drools in his Oatmeal...
-
Realtime gets good chuckles railroading and hating on Hispanics, Mormons and others...
-
It's the culture...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#703952 Aug 7, 2012
Baba Yaga wrote:
Four Pinocchios for Harry Reid’s Claim About Mitt Romney’s Taxes
Pants On Fire!!!!
"...Reid claims that Romney did not pay taxes for 10 years. Moreover, he claims to base this on information from a Bain investor, without explaining how someone not intimately familiar with Romney’s tax situation would know details of his taxes.
We asked a Reid spokesman for more backup information and for the name of a tax expert who could back up Reid’s claim but did not receive a response."
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-chec...
Come on. Every investor has intimate knowledge of the CEO of each company they invest in.

There won't be any more information coming from Reid.
sonicfilter

United States

#703953 Aug 7, 2012
Baba Yaga wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, no problemo!
I still gotta give you props for your shocking expose on right wing extremism in the U.S.! I had no idea!
Yeah, I should have used a totally biased source to TRY to prove my 'point'.
new yawk

Livonia Center, NY

#703954 Aug 7, 2012
Obama didn't pick Janet Napolitano for her intelligence.

He picked her for her incompetence.

And she is the worst bimbo of the three SOHS bimbi.

The only intelligent, politically savvy Member of Obama's Insider Team was light-in-the-loafers Rahm Emmanuel who quit Jr's silly arse. And went twirling in his tu-tu onto a better gig where he can be his own man(?). Gay men can be so stubborn when wanting their own way!! LOL!

PS Glad you brought up The Ft. Hood massacre. Case in point.
Baba Yaga wrote:
<quoted text>
Get OUT! There are right wing extremist/domestic terrorists in the US of A? WOW!
Say, while we're discussing the topic of domestic terrorism, how did the media wind up labeling the Ft. Hood massacre?
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/napolitano-govt-go...
Florida

Tampa, FL

#703955 Aug 7, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Utah sought welfare waiver that riled conservatives
Utah’s senior Sen. Orrin Hatch and Gov. Gary Herbert — stalwarts of the state’s Republican party — appear to be at odds over welfare and waivers after Hatch expressed outrage at the Obama Administration for accommodating a state request.
http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/54505083-78...
The Fruit of Loon... Or... The Fruit of Parrot Flunky... sonikmoron??
-
It's the culture...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#703956 Aug 7, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>you idiots sure as hell defend his right to have guns though don't ya?
And you idiots think that's the same thing, don't ya?
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

#703957 Aug 7, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Mitt has always resisted showing his tax returns, even in 1994 when he was demanding that his opponent be more transparent he was not willing to show his.
The guy has made a ton of money and he (his accounting team) has probably pulled every stunt in the book towards legally gaming the system. It's possible that there were a few years where he paid no taxes or perhaps even built tax credits.
So the guy is basically effed either way__if he releases the returns he'll be embarrassed more so than he already is from just the 2010 return and if he doesn't release more he'll be looked at as a tax cheat by many moderates and independents who he needs in his corner.
To be sure he didn't think this through when he decided to run again, he thought his millions made him invincible, so did Herman Cain.
Reid has so many liar awards from fact checkers and editorials that to repeat his Lie is knowingly doing it and making a liar out of Realtime

Location hidden

#703958 Aug 7, 2012
It’s time to call Obama’s bluff.

Romney should call a press conference and issue a challenge in front of the nation. He should agree to release more of his tax returns, only if Obama unseals his college records. Simple and straight-forward. Mitt should ask “What could possibly be so embarrassing in your college records from 29 years ago, that you are afraid to let America’s voters see it? If it’s THAT bad, maybe it’s something the voters ought to see.”

Suddenly the tables are turned. Now Obama is on the defensive.

My bet is that Obama will never unseal his records - never...EVER. Because they contain information that could destroy his chances for re-election. Once this challenge is made public, my prediction is you’ll never hear about Mitt’s tax returns ever again. End of story.

But why are the college records, of a 51 year old President of the United States, so important to keep secret?

I think I know the answer.

http://www.rootforamerica.com/webroot/blog/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Dr Guru 219,774
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Cornelius Scudmister 233,673
News A female presidential candidate offers encourag... 10 hr ThomasA 2
News Donald Trump encourages Russia to hack Hillary ... 12 hr Fit2Serve 52
News Democrats fire warning shots at Hillary - and s... Thu He Named Me Black... 3
News Ben Affleck: Republicans 'had a chance' (Oct '12) Thu Lawrence Wolf 81
News How Democratic VP Candidate Tim Kaine Evolved o... Thu YourEx 15
More from around the web