Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1459122 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

mr owl II

Montgomery, AL

#694733 Jul 26, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Biomass is not always considered because it is green. It is considered because it is renewable.
So should the market dictate energy sources or do you go with what the politicians say is good?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Anti-AmericanMan

Imperial, CA

#694734 Jul 26, 2012
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Lewis "Scooter" Libby . In October 2005, Libby was indicted by a federal grand jury concerning the investigation of the leak of the covert identity of Central Intelligence Agency officer Valerie Plame Wilson.
Enough said about leaks. Hypocritical Bastards.
Good morning Kentucky Redneck Libturd. You being a nitwit and all don't know that Libby was sent to jail for lying and actually, there never were any convictions for "leaking", so contrary to your nitwit post, Obama has the leaking White House, confirmed by Democrat head of the Senate Intelligence Committee, Dianne Feinstein. Yes, we know she is backtracking due to political pressure from Obama. Obfuscating Bastard.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#694735 Jul 26, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol finally posts a true statement:
"If Romney wins the presidency and Republicans win back the Senate, it's pretty much all over but the cryin'."
For the middle class.
Goodbye Medicare as we know it.
Goodbye Small business saving money on health Insurance
Goodbye protection for pre-existing conditions
Goodbye protections to prevent another near financial meltdown
Hello to war in Iran.
Why Davey, why ever would you think that--is there something amiss in Iran?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
X Obama Supporter

Coffeyville, KS

#694737 Jul 26, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, you thought wrong.
The Democrats like wealthy people & successful people.
They just don't believe in handing them money all the time hoping something good to happen.
Of course the Dems like the wealthy and successful, they are the ones that pay to support the majority of the dems base.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#694738 Jul 26, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another lie.
Lets not stop gun smuggling between countries.
It has nothing to do with gun ownership in the US.
Gee Whiz Davey, you have a problem with comprehension? Eric Holder was behind the Mexican gun running? No lie to big for you huh Davey?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#694739 Jul 26, 2012
mr owl II wrote:
Voter fraud...
Dems & Repubs...
Kentucky...
"Prosecutors say more than $400,000, part of it drug proceeds, was pooled by Democratic and Republican politicians over several elections, and spent to buy the votes of more than 8,000 voters, usually at $50 apiece."
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/07/25/dr...
Voter fraud can't happen...
I know...
P.S I even ratted out Republicans
Cheese eaters.

“If you sell your vote, you are selling the heart of democracy."

Good quote.
leos_cucumber

United States

#694740 Jul 26, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
At the tome. But Plame was a covert agent & your buddy Cheney put every current covert agent who had worked with Plame in danger.
Revenue increases? On what? Who? How much? How long?
$2trillion is not enough?
What did your elected official promise you?
Florida

Tampa, FL

#694741 Jul 26, 2012
Ronald Tye wrote:
<quoted text>
Those who live in glass house's shouldn't throw stones.What treatment center are you committed in?I will send you a care package,and No I will not put a 12 pack of Milwaukee's Best Light in it,so don't even ask.It's a place for healing not drinking!!!
We should all recognize that some losers can only aspire to become liberals... With or without a family, government, welfare, or life in prison...
-
It's the culture....
lilly_vodka_mart ini

United States

#694742 Jul 26, 2012
Ronald Tye wrote:
<quoted text>
Those who live in glass house's shouldn't throw stones.What treatment center are you committed in?I will send you a care package,and No I will not put a 12 pack of Milwaukee's Best Light in it,so don't even ask.It's a place for healing not drinking!!!
What about beer?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#694743 Jul 26, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, something bad reported about Republicans on Fox News, who says there is no God?
God loves Independents, party label lemming democrats and hard nosed republicans hate them LOL.
TSM

United States

#694744 Jul 26, 2012
Obama’s campaign accusing Romney campaign of taking what Obama said out of context!! You can listen to the tape and hear him saying "If you've got a business, you didn't build that”
I agree with Obama! He believes his voters are stupid enough to be convince that what they hear on the tape is not what they heard!!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#694745 Jul 26, 2012
Homer wrote:
Home video of my wife and I job/house hunting overseas in the event Romney is elected and our jobs are outsourced - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =PDpVS7D9AJsXX
Something to brighten up your mornings.
Aren't other cultures interesting!!!

(those jobs could be outsourced already though Homer-it's not a POTUS that decides such. Why dumhbocratic/republicon (as in pea brained) types should FOCUS on MUCH more pertinent (and actual real) ISSUES, such as only allowing CERTAIN (not all) tax credits to be applicable oly to US jobs...rather than being so dimwitted and petty, and do what will best help the nation as a whole again.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#694746 Jul 26, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>It only took them 16 years! Are they also airing this on tv or just online? This is akin to Moses parting the Red Sea.
I wonder if they considered just mentioning the Democrats?
Well known (for anyone with half a braincell) two way street.

Sold out Cheese eaters.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#694748 Jul 26, 2012
lilly_vodka_martini wrote:
<quoted text>
What about beer?
Moderation is key in anything. Dysfunctionality stinks no matter the culprit.

TheIndependentMajority must be a moderate wing lol.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#694749 Jul 26, 2012
is cheezewhizing this site today-

http://www.bing.com/shopping/search...

lol.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#694750 Jul 26, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I had never saw her until the other day. She was on a documentary about Iraq and WMD's. She's one hot woman. Never knew how good looking she was.
How is that possible that you never saw her till today? I agree, she's a beautiful woman
carol

Orlando, FL

#694753 Jul 26, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol finally posts a true statement:
"If Romney wins the presidency and Republicans win back the Senate, it's pretty much all over but the cryin'."
For the middle class.
Goodbye Medicare as we know it.
Goodbye Small business saving money on health Insurance
Goodbye protection for pre-existing conditions
Goodbye protections to prevent another near financial meltdown
Hello to war in Iran.
It might help if you could grasp the middle class will suffer the most under Obamacare.
Rush is right

Miami, FL

#694754 Jul 26, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
. Dysfunctionality stinks no matter the culprit.
Is that the source of the smell coming from the White House?
dem

United States

#694755 Jul 26, 2012
Anti-AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Kentucky Redneck Libturd. You being a nitwit and all don't know that Libby was sent to jail for lying and actually, there never were any convictions for "leaking", so contrary to your nitwit post, Obama has the leaking White House, confirmed by Democrat head of the Senate Intelligence Committee, Dianne Feinstein. Yes, we know she is backtracking due to political pressure from Obama. Obfuscating Bastard.
nostrilfuckface for sure
dem

United States

#694756 Jul 26, 2012
leos_cucumber wrote:
<quoted text>Revenue increases? On what? Who? How much? How long?
$2trillion is not enough?
What did your elected official promise you?
nostrilfuckface for sure

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 4 min TRUMP WINNERS 309
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 35 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 253,346
News White rage and racist thought: How history puts... 1 hr southern at heart 28
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dr Guru 231,113
News GOP governors don't see 'Obamacare' going away (Oct '14) 15 hr Moaner1296 208
News Warning against carbon tariffs (Jul '09) 15 hr IB DaMann 23
News Michigan's Snyder Signs Bill Raising Minimum Wage (May '14) Tue Minimum wage 19
More from around the web