Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1275349 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Oct 08

Somewhere, Tennessee

#650661 May 25, 2012
John Galt wrote:
Is Obama about to throw Debbie Wasserman-Test under the bus as Chairwhore of the DNC?
You mean the transsexual?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#650663 May 25, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, you say the only way a black person can get into Columbia & Harvard is affirmative action & that makes you a racist f*ck. But hey, I already knew that from posts you've made in the past.
The Race Card doesn't work anymore, ImaginaryDave.

The Kenyan Snake wore it out with Henry Louis Gates, Trayvon, ACORN, Arizona, Black Panthers, etc. etc....

Give it up.
Realtime

Orlando, FL

#650664 May 25, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
"tall" is not a race.
Neither is Hispanic but it's a lot of damn fun to sit back and watch these topix mutts try to explain that it is eh?

Somewhere, Tennessee

#650665 May 25, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
More lies. No, the American people did NOT hear all of the stories about King Obama and his relationships with Marxist Ayers, Black Panthers, pseudo-preacher Jerry Wright, et al...
There is still more slipping out today. This slow-leak of Obama's fecal incontinence happens because of his wrongfully thinking that his cover-ups have hermetically sealed his past from view.
A liar always is found out sooner or later. Even Affirmative Action can't help him on this one.
Colin is lying. As much as I have respected his service to this country, his lying to cover for a brotha is flat-out WillSmith wrong.
#1 Character Trait To Be A Liberal:

RACE TRUMPS COMMON SENSE.

Lapeer, MI

#650666 May 25, 2012
carol wrote:
Speech for the day.
If Obama had come into office during this difficult time in our nation's history and had put the nation's priorities above his own, even being a hard left liberal, most Americans would have given him the benefit of the doubt hoping for the best considering the insurmountable obstacles both he and the rest of us were facing.
If Obama had not a Democrat Congress behind him giving him the green light to push an agenda which didn't align with the majority of the nation's priorities which, in turn, adversely affected the economy...businesses afraid of the unknown stopped hiring, the economy shutting down into a holding pattern which it is still struggling to break free of and spending us into a deeper crisis...most Americans would have given him the benefit of the doubt.
If Obama had not been so inexperienced and had not relied so heavily on those he surrounded himself by who were far outside the mainstream but had, instead, relied on the expertise of those in both parties who would have united us and guided us through the storm, many Americans would have given him the benefit of the doubt.
If Obama's vision for America hadn't so drastically deviated from some of the traditional values many Americans still hold dear or if he had not projected that he and he alone knew what was best for this country - even if the system was broken and needed fixed rather than fundamentally transformed - many Americans would have given him the benefit of the doubt.
Unfortunately, none of those things happened.
I hear you loud and clear. We are both singing from the same Choir Book. Hallelujah. I have been to the mountaintop. I have seen The Impostor's new clothes. So has Jeremiah Wright:]

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#650667 May 25, 2012
John Galt wrote:
Temple cancels Wasserman Schultz speech
By ERIKA BOLSTAD
McClatchy Newspapers
WASHINGTON -- Miami's Temple Israel on Thursday canceled a program featuring Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz after a high-profile Republican donor quit the congregation to protest the top Democratic congresswoman's speech.
Stanley Tate, a well-known philanthropist and prominent Republican who started Florida's prepaid college tuition program, resigned from the temple after he learned Wasserman Schultz would be talking about Israel after services on Friday night, and that he wouldn't get an opportunity for rebuttal.
The temple's president, Ben Kuehne, a Miami attorney, said the event was canceled because of security concerns. He said they "certainly embrace the congresswoman's willingness to participate in one of our programs," but decided it was "unwise to proceed with the program tomorrow."
Wasserman Schultz, the chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee, called it an unusual situation, due in part to the temple's "internal politics." Temple Israel, which invited her to speak, is just outside her Florida congressional district.
"I believe strongly that in a democracy people should be able to hear from and interact with their elected officials, which is why I gladly accepted Temple Israel's invitation to speak as I have previously to many organizations and religious institutions throughout South Florida," she said. "It is unfortunate that some would allow politics to stand in the way of citizens' ability to interact with their representative."
Tate's resignation came after he asked the temple's leadership to let him speak in response to Wasserman Schultz. When they wouldn't do so, Tate said he would leave the congregation. Tate, 85, is co-chair of Mitt Romney's campaign in Miami-Dade County. He also has a national role in the GOP presidential candidate's campaign
What a dick. They're both Jews, they can't go to the same Temple?

Somewhere, Tennessee

#650668 May 25, 2012
John Galt wrote:
Obama campaigning to a kiddie audience again today in shuck-and-jive mode.

Proves you can take the KENYAN out of the JUNGLE, but you can't take the JUNGLE out of the KENYAN !

It's born & bred in him.

Lapeer, MI

#650669 May 25, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I guess if your limited mind can only grasp two labels you must have to pick one. Kind of a heads-or-tails proposition though huh?
I've got a hundred more labels for Libwals. Some are cute. Some are funny. But most are very befittingly derogatory.

Location hidden

#650670 May 25, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
So you prefer dependency on mid-east oil?
I would hope that the government would have a little more decency than that. If not, then they should learn some. They are just citizens too.
God knows, they've had no problem EPA'ing thus far.
Try reading this again, this time in English:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
But we wee talking about importing less oil. Not about jobs. You were caught with a really stupid comment & now you want to change it to be about jobs?
What, 8,000 jobs a year? Is it worth it?
So we can transport a very caustic, poisonous product through our heartland, crossing tributaries to our largest river system, across aquifers so this product can be refined & loaded on ships & sent to China?
I wonder, if you had a farm along the route and the government knocked on your door & told you it was talking your land so a Canadian oil company could sell its sh*t to Communist China. How would that feel?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#650671 May 25, 2012
" Of course, smoking, drinking and driving on mountain roads could also be a little dangerous. Especially the night they tried drag racing.
The race to the top of Mount Tantalus pitted the “Choomwagon” against another friend’s Toyota. Obama was in the Toyota. The Choomwagon made it to the top first. When the other car didn’t show up, those in the Choomwagon drove back down to find them. Here’s how Maraniss describes what happened next:
“On the way down, they saw a figure who appeared to be staggering up the road. It was Barry Obama. What was going on? As they drew closer, they noticed that he was laughing so hard he could barely stand up.”
His friend had rolled the car. Fortunately, nobody was hurt. And, amazingly, they avoided trouble by leaving the driver alone to deal with the police by claiming it was just an unfortunate “mishap.”"

Somewhere, Tennessee

#650672 May 25, 2012
ImRight59 wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha!
On a side note, I really shudder to think what "dem with the little d" does in his bed under that picture !
Ewwwwwww........
Keith Ellison.........really?

LOL

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#650673 May 25, 2012
" As he and the ‘choom gang’ passed a joint around a circle, Barry often “elbowed his way in, out of turn, shouted ‘Intercepted!,’ and took an extra hit.”"
Homer

Effort, PA

#650674 May 25, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
What a dick. They're both Jews, they can't go to the same Temple?
John 'Nobama' Galt is a dick, maybe they can carpool.

Somewhere, Tennessee

#650675 May 25, 2012
History wrote:
<quoted text>Bush.
No teleprompter. He connected & spoke well to people.

And Bush's records weren't hidden & sealed.

Next?
Homer

Effort, PA

#650676 May 25, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
But we wee talking about importing less oil. Not about jobs. You were caught with a really stupid comment & now you want to change it to be about jobs?
So we can transport a very caustic, poisonous product through our heartland, crossing tributaries to our largest river system, across aquifers so this product can be refined & loaded on ships & sent to China?
I wonder, if you had a farm along the route and the government knocked on your door & told you it was talking your land so a Canadian oil company could sell its sh*t to Communist China. How would that feel?
She cannot read english, maybe try another language.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#650677 May 25, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You're making fun of his spelling mistakes like you're doing to those on the right. Right, mr. Liberturdian?

Location hidden

#650678 May 25, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>John 'Nobama' Galt is a dick, maybe they can carpool.
How many dicks can one Geo Metro fit?
Homer

Effort, PA

#650679 May 25, 2012
Eman wrote:
" Of course, smoking, drinking and driving on mountain roads could also be a little dangerous. Especially the night they tried drag racing.
The race to the top of Mount Tantalus pitted the “Choomwagon” against another friend’s Toyota. Obama was in the Toyota. The Choomwagon made it to the top first. When the other car didn’t show up, those in the Choomwagon drove back down to find them. Here’s how Maraniss describes what happened next:
“On the way down, they saw a figure who appeared to be staggering up the road. It was Barry Obama. What was going on? As they drew closer, they noticed that he was laughing so hard he could barely stand up.”
His friend had rolled the car. Fortunately, nobody was hurt. And, amazingly, they avoided trouble by leaving the driver alone to deal with the police by claiming it was just an unfortunate “mishap.”"
Who wrote all that? Now THAT is the guy I want to be president. It'll be refreshing to have someone honest for change, haven't seen that since Carter and Kennedy before him.
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#650680 May 25, 2012
John Galt wrote:
Obama campaigning to a kiddie audience again today in shuck-and-jive mode.
Did you hear the drunk Commie Leahy of VT lecturing the SCOTUS on their ObamaKare decision?

Location hidden

#650682 May 25, 2012
ImRight59 wrote:
<quoted text>
No teleprompter. He connected & spoke well to people.
And Bush's records weren't hidden & sealed.
Next?
Where did you get the crackhead idea that Bush spoke without a teleprompter?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 193,596
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min Dr Guru 196,958
News Carol Shea-Porter Files to Run Again in New Ham... Aug 26 zenduane 1
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) Aug 26 IB DaMann 34,463
News Ted Cruz: If the government shuts down over my ... Aug 26 By a vote 1
News Debbie Wasserman Schultz declares 'anchor babie... Aug 25 Andrew 29
News Supreme Court hands President Obama a major vic... (Jun '12) Aug 25 swedenforever 3,699
More from around the web