Alien President: Obama forged his birth certificate?

Full story: Free Republic

When will he be proven to be foreign born or not in a court of law? I believe Obama is an imposter who should either cooperate with the investigation of his actual birth and/or be removed.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of126
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Panafrican

Brooklyn, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2010

Judged:

Cae wrote:
Democrat Barack Obama
-
ILLEGAL ALIEN
You lost. And you will lose aigain in 2012
TeaPartyer6814

Dover, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2010

Judged:

Panafrican wrote:
<quoted text>
You lost. And you will lose aigain in 2012
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Keep believing that.
QuangKimSuk

Waukesha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2010

Judged:

Hawai段 state officials and school officials control access to the original copies of vital historic records about Obama, including access to his original, typewritten 1961 birth certificate and Punahou School records.

Separately, Obama is also concealing his college and law school records from Occidental College, Columbia University and Harvard Law School.

Regrettably, Hawai段 officials have acted more like stooges of a banana republic than custodians of vital records and historical documents involving the birthplace of a president. A Hawai段 court slammed the door shut on a lawsuit seeking legitimate access to these original materials. The Hawai段 Department of Health confirmed an original birth certificate exists, and then refused to disclose the document, in a blatant act of pre-election legerdemain.
Hawai段 officials have unlawfully relied on privacy laws to conceal and control access to Obama痴 records. Privacy laws were intended to protect the privacy of ordinary citizens. These laws were never intended to restrict access to original historical records of an American president.

Obama himself has created more controversy by releasing a 田opy of his birth certificate that is not a 田opy at all, but merely a laser-printed extract from some other form of public record. Mainstream media have blatantly disseminated disinformation about the nature of the 登riginal 1961 document and falsely claimed that the laser copy is a 田opy of the 1961 typewritten instrument.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

Judged:

Cae wrote:
DEATH to BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA 'alias' BARRY MOHAMED SOETORO |||||||
Lie down, call 911, and take a nice big cup of warm euthanasia! Sweet dreams...

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

Judged:

Cae is a mental patient playing with the computer at the nurses station. Take your meds now, Cae. Can you not spell your name, honey?
pucker up and kiss

Englewood, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

Judged:

Coolmind wrote:
Cae is a mental patient playing with the computer at the nurses station. Take your meds now, Cae. Can you not spell your name, honey?
He was quite for a while. Notice how he thinks that by spelling the words death with the @ sign the ss won't notice or if he changes his location, they will find it harder. The must catch up to him from time to time because he goes away for awhile and then suddenly stops taking his meds.
Drunk Drivers Kill Kids

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

Judged:

It's a national scandal the way our useless press refuses to investigate this dood even though

1. he has an extremely foreign name

2. his father was a kenyan citizen

3. Bammer spent years of his youth living in indonesia

4. Bammer refuses to release his college records.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

Judged:

Good one.
QuangKimSuk wrote:
Hawai段 state officials and school officials control access to the original copies of vital historic records about Obama, including access to his original, typewritten 1961 birth certificate and Punahou School records.
Separately, Obama is also concealing his college and law school records from Occidental College, Columbia University and Harvard Law School.
Regrettably, Hawai段 officials have acted more like stooges of a banana republic than custodians of vital records and historical documents involving the birthplace of a president. A Hawai段 court slammed the door shut on a lawsuit seeking legitimate access to these original materials. The Hawai段 Department of Health confirmed an original birth certificate exists, and then refused to disclose the document, in a blatant act of pre-election legerdemain.
Hawai段 officials have unlawfully relied on privacy laws to conceal and control access to Obama痴 records. Privacy laws were intended to protect the privacy of ordinary citizens. These laws were never intended to restrict access to original historical records of an American president.
Obama himself has created more controversy by releasing a 田opy of his birth certificate that is not a 田opy at all, but merely a laser-printed extract from some other form of public record. Mainstream media have blatantly disseminated disinformation about the nature of the 登riginal 1961 document and falsely claimed that the laser copy is a 田opy of the 1961 typewritten instrument.
Just for the sake of argument lets just go ahead and say it could actually be construed that BHO was indeed born in Hawaii as a narural-born citizen. Why then would he have to hide his birth certificate and college records? Is he just ashamed his father's race is really listed as "negro" or "colored"? Was his GPA that low that he doesn't want the public to know how dumb he really is? Or are there other reasons like that he is still Brit, Kenyan or Indonesian? If Obama-Soetoro attended college as a Foreign Student and was never naturalized in the US he IS an illegal-alien. And what's with the thirty to forty different Social Security Numbers he allegedly used? Even just 2 or 3 SSNs would look suspicious. Oh wait I know, he must have been in the CIA keeping tabs on his terorist friends. Any other crediible theories?
Andy Martin

Waukesha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2010

Judged:

TODAY 徹bama is the biggest political phony in American history. He is a shameless conjurer who bamboozled his way into the White House, and wants to stay there. He and his White House mujahideen are a threat to every American, to our Constitution, and to America痴 role as a world leader."
DCinNJ

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2010

Judged:

Alien as they come and illegal as any president could be.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php...

The fear of this coming out now must be horrendeous. What a national security mess it will be.
Malcolm

Troy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2010

Judged:

The only threat to the U.S constitution was that Woodrow Wilson who sold the U.S presidency to Zionists in 1913 with the help of bunch of greedy White treacherous devils who got paid big money.

The Federal Reserve Act signed into law betrayed everything the founding fathers stood for, and for you racist hypocritical crackers to point the finger to Obama who inherited your bullshit is outrageous.

Thomas Jefferson said that banking institutions were more dangerous than standing armies, ok so why is a private bank governing the money interests of the society, when originally only congress controlled the money?

Why don't you admit that the real reason you hate Obama is because he's Black. When George Bush appointed a Jewish guy to replace a jewish guy on the Federal Reserve you hypocrites were silent, because jews are white, but they only make up 3% of the U.S population, and dominate the finance industry. White people sold America out, while Blacks are over represented in all the wars.

And you devils never object to a Black man putting on a fighting uniform, and long as he doesn't put on a red, or blue tie. Everyone of the presidents for the last 100 years has sold out, and the Republicans make a mockery by claiming less taxes while war is the greatest tax that can be levied on a society as we are witnessing.

You say the Civil war was an unjust war because the North had no right to invade constitutionally, then the primary supporters of invasion of Iraq are the same hypocritical crackers from the South, you're devils and you are hypocrites.

And Islam is the greatest religion. If you really had a true criteria of judgement it wouldn't take 1000 years to figure out what is going on, but most White people in America are clueless after 100 years, now what does that say about your religion, your culture, and your history? A crock of lies, and bullshit.
Cae

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2010

Judged:

DE@TH to Obozo
Cae

Lutz, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2010

Judged:

I am a goblin. I eat raw meat. I paint my cave with human blood. I chew bark and howl at full moons. I suffer the wrath of a million tics and fleas. My mother worked on the docks in a bar. She was quite popular. Too popular really. I am the spawn of a thousand drunken and drugged HIV invested merchant marines. I am Cae - Gibbering Diseased Brained Goblin. God Bless Barack Obama. I voted for him. I am out of time. I want to pull this trigger? Should I?
Cae

Lutz, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2010

Judged:

I am unemployed white trash. I live in a trailer with my gay partner. I am mad because I need help and President Obama won't return my incessant calls. Now I stink. I should pull the trigger and end this misery.
Andy Martin

Lutz, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2010

Judged:

I am a hater.
I hate America.
I hate the Constitution.
I hate the Federal Government.
I hate black people.
I hate TRUTH
I hate myself.
THE MIGHTY FESTAC

Lutz, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2010

Judged:

WELLBY MD has a serious head injury. He is suffering brain damage. It wasn't the IED's. It was the cow pies his mother sends him from home. I think he's confused. He thought he signed up for the Luffwaffe Wafen SS Unit but he's little late for the Third Reich! WOOOOOOOOHAAAAAAAAAAAA!
THE MIGHTY FESTAC

Lutz, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2010

Judged:

Obama Rules! Progressives Dominate. America Rocks! The reactionaries? Headless rattlers. ply with your rattle-rattle little babies... wah!!! wah!!! WOOOOOOOOHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Eddie

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2010

Judged:

Cae wrote:
DE@TH to Obozo
PULL IT, CAE ! PULL IT !!!!!
THE MIGHTY FESTAC

Lutz, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2010

Judged:

Wellby MD is a fraud. That old man is not in the army He is on medicaid and medicare. He's a racist bum. Let's see your birth certificate jackass. Post it and prove you're American. Put up or shut up white pig.
THE MIGHTY FESTAC

Lutz, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2010

Judged:

I think Cae pulled the trigger. Hooray for humanity. Hey Wellby MD. Put the barrel in your racist mouth and yank that trigger. Cae is waiting for you in racist white pig HELL!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of126
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••