Barack Obama elected 44th President of the United States of Ame...

Full story: Orlando Sentinel

Democrat Barack Obama wrote his name indelibly into the pages of American history Tuesday, engineering a social and political upheaval to become the country's first black president-elect in a runaway victory ...
Comments
941 - 960 of 1,377 Comments Last updated Nov 14, 2008
Whatever

Altamonte Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2008

Ger-ron-im-o_ver wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you, for noticing. It was almost painful, the grimace on McCain's face during his concession speech, when he was trying to be mature and gracious -- he was hearing what parts of the crowd were shouting, and you could see him realizing (see it being PROVED to him) just how low-class some of his supporters were turning out to be...
And Palin was nearly in tears-- priceless! I guess she's not going to be able to afford a nanny to raise her brood now!
Whatever

Altamonte Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2008

Ransom wrote:
<quoted text>
What this idiot means is that he supports the repeal of the first amendment provision for free exercise of religion.
They can "exercise" their religion freely and for free all they want, but a church's profits should be taxed, particularly when they preach politics.
Whatever

Altamonte Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2008

Cynthia Haberli wrote:
The anti-christ has won! He has arrived and taken the world by a storm. God help us from doom. Barack Hussein Obama the muslim terrorist is the anti-christ.
Hopefully, under Obama's new health plan you'll be able to get the medication and psychotherapy you so desperately need...
Bob

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2008

Congratulations to Barack Obama on his being elected our President.

Let's all stand behind him, support him, and wish him great success in leading our nation.

May God bless Barack Obama and may God bless America.
Whatever

Altamonte Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2008

Say it isnt so wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me guess ... your are gay....look God made marriage between a MAN and WOMAN. It is the biblical law deal with it!
"Your are gay"? You're an uneducated hick.
Whatever

Altamonte Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2008

TheRealPatriot wrote:
Now the 44th president of america is a muslim. Who has ties to Al Qaeda. I've studied documents proving that Osama bin Laden and Barack Hussein Obama have close ties and have similar ideology.
LMFAO! You'd better head to your bomb shelter now!
Whatever

Altamonte Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2008

Judged:

Say it isnt so wrote:
<quoted text>
The 666 belongs on the ones who voted the antichrist in....not the innocents.
If you really believed that fairy tale, you'd know that his ascension was inevitable, not the result of voting.
Max Dougan

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2008

i'd just like to take one more opportunity to say this to all the "holier than thou" right-wing loonies on here:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, SUCK IT!
the real silent majority has spoken
Whatever

Altamonte Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2008

Judged:

Escape from Chicago wrote:
<quoted text>Only one problem you will not have Bush to blame for everything it will be the Democrats in charge.I will bet that Obama can do more damage in four years than Jimmy Carter.Lets see how you like 23% mortgage rates and your 401k being redistributed.I sure hope they get a security deposit on the white house.The best of luck and God help America!
Sure we can. We can blame Bush for everything that happens for the next ten 15 years, just as you've been blaming everything bad on Clinton. We've learned from your party-- when we triumph, it will be our glory and when we lose, it will be your fault!
Whatever

Altamonte Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2008

FACING WEST wrote:
<quoted text>
God has left this country. Allah is now in control.
Boy, are you pfucked! You'd better leave now, before it's too late!
Commander

London, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2008

Judged:

You are a dumbass and an embarrassment to the white race! So what PRESIDENT ELECT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA IS BLACK(although half-black)! I bet he'll do a hundred times better than your backwoods squirrely ass could even imagine doing! You're sick and repulsive and perhaps you should consider movin' to another country, baby, because '"PRESIDENT BOY"' IS HERE TO STAY...ASSHOLE!!!
anonymous

Winter Haven, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2008

Judged:

My God what has happened to Republicans. You may not have voted for Barack Obama but it doesn't matter now, he is your president, SUPPORT HIM. I didn't vote for Bush in 2000 or 2004 but once he was elected I got behind him and supported him. The future will be much brighter for America if we come together rather than spew this hate over spilled milk. Come together and we can get through these rough times.
sleepdepraved1

Humble, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2008

Typical wrote:
<quoted text>
It was never about race to white people anyway. It was about race to the black people. I have never seen so many uneducated voters in my life.
... I'm tired of working for lazy people who dont contribute anything.
I agree with a lot of what is being said here. I would just add that in four years a Republican can come back and use the same line Reagan did, "Are you better off now than you were four years ago?" and if that answer is "NO" it is because you relied on the government to get you where you want to go instead of on your own hard work.

I will also point out that many voters who are Christian did not vote Christian values, everyone voted straight party lines, IMHO. Minorities typically vote Democrat, so it wasn't about race as much as handouts. Of course many voters didn't look at issues like preserving our constitution which guarantees our freedom b/c they were thinking of making history electing a black man or they were hypnotized by his speeches.

McCain was not my first choice and I was disappointed when he came out of the primary, but he was way better than Obama. All we can do is pray that Obama's eyes are opened to the disaster he will cause is he follows through on his threats, I mean promises of his campaign.

I can honestly say that for the first time in my adult life I am disappointed in America. ;-)

Say goodbye to free speech, hello fairness doctrine. Goodbye best health care in the world, hello socialized medicine. Healthcare is expensive, some people should pay for it instead of a new car or bigger house. The best healthcare in the world is expensive. Goodbye, guns and religion, hello Civilian Security Force (can you say Hitler?).

It is a product of our poor education in America that we would elect a man who would not support the constitution of the United States but supports legislation from the bench, and who thinks the constitution is a living breathing document that can be changed to accomodate the times (read: special interests). The constitution has kept us going for over 200 years.

I'm tired of hearing about the first African-American to be elected. As if we didn't know by now he was the first black man to be elected. I realize this means something to black people, but already today that was being diminished by activists who claim this doesn't mean racism is gone. Well they got that right. Racism is alive and well and I am not talking about he white trash that hates blacks, I am talking about blacks who are racists against anyone who is not the color they are and thinks if they suffer a set back it is b/c of their color.

I am thinking about not spending any money in the states that brought us Obama which will really disappoint my kids b/c we travel to both Florida and Ohio regularly and we just are going to stop doing that.
anonymous

Winter Haven, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2008

I agree with a lot of what is being said here. I would just add that in four years a Republican can come back and use the same line Reagan did, "Are you better off now than you were four years ago?" and if that answer is "NO" it is because you relied on the government to get you where you want to go instead of on your own hard work.
I will also point out that many voters who are Christian did not vote Christian values, everyone voted straight party lines, IMHO. Minorities typically vote Democrat, so it wasn't about race as much as handouts. Of course many voters didn't look at issues like preserving our constitution which guarantees our freedom b/c they were thinking of making history electing a black man or they were hypnotized by his speeches.
McCain was not my first choice and I was disappointed when he came out of the primary, but he was way better than Obama. All we can do is pray that Obama's eyes are opened to the disaster he will cause is he follows through on his threats, I mean promises of his campaign.
I can honestly say that for the first time in my adult life I am disappointed in America. ;-)
Say goodbye to free speech, hello fairness doctrine. Goodbye best health care in the world, hello socialized medicine. Healthcare is expensive, some people should pay for it instead of a new car or bigger house. The best healthcare in the world is expensive. Goodbye, guns and religion, hello Civilian Security Force (can you say Hitler?).
It is a product of our poor education in America that we would elect a man who would not support the constitution of the United States but supports legislation from the bench, and who thinks the constitution is a living breathing document that can be changed to accomodate the times (read: special interests). The constitution has kept us going for over 200 years.
I'm tired of hearing about the first African-American to be elected. As if we didn't know by now he was the first black man to be elected. I realize this means something to black people, but already today that was being diminished by activists who claim this doesn't mean racism is gone. Well they got that right. Racism is alive and well and I am not talking about he white trash that hates blacks, I am talking about blacks who are racists against anyone who is not the color they are and thinks if they suffer a set back it is b/c of their color.
I am thinking about not spending any money in the states that brought us Obama which will really disappoint my kids b/c we travel to both Florida and Ohio regularly and we just are going to stop doing that.[/QUOTe
As I said, quit b*itching and support OUR President. And saying that all of Obama supporters voted for him because they were black and informed is just an idiotic comment to make. Go figure you live in Texas, would've never figured that one out.
anonymous

Winter Haven, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2008

Wow, I f*cked that quote up.
Whatever

Altamonte Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2008

sleepdepraved1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am thinking about not spending any money in the states that brought us Obama which will really disappoint my kids b/c we travel to both Florida and Ohio regularly and we just are going to stop doing that.
Enjoy Mississippi-- we won't miss you here! BTW, you realize that your children will grow up to be Democrats just to spite you, right?

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2008

wow! party all the and night ,BBQ and freedom we our in control not the bushinites not the mcainites nor the palinites ,but the real americanites.
Whatever

Altamonte Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2008

jar wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw a lot of election coverage that said only 40% of whites voted nfor obama non that said 99% of blacks voted for obama who is racest
Wow, you're a racist and you can't even spell it! Deal with it, dumbass!
Whatever

Altamonte Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2008

GOD PLEASE HELP US wrote:
<quoted text>
See above post. Don't you dare twist my words to your selfish, ignorant, and evil use.
Or what? You'll send a plague of locusts?
Whatever

Altamonte Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2008

GOD PLEASE HELP US wrote:
<quoted text>
South Seminole Hospital has a WONDERFUL psychiatric unit. Take a trip over one day, won't you?
Sounds like the voice of personal experience. Time for you to pay them another visit.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••