Nixon to be remembered in centennial salute at California birthplace

Jan 6, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Reuters

Chinese Vice-President Xi Jinping holds a glass of red wine as he toasts at a dinner, also attended by former U.S. secretary of state Henry Kissinger, to mark the 40th anniversary of U.S. President Richard Nixon's historic visit to China, in Beijing, in this January 16, 2012 file photo.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 30 of30
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jan 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Gary wrote:
Nixon's presidency was the diving line.
There hasn't been a single Republican with
integrity since Eisenhower. Nothing but a
bunch of Wall Street grifters, liars, swindlers,
bribe-taking, oath-breaking criminals.
Eisenhower was sort of a mediocrity as president,
but integrity-wise, he was a giant compared to
this batch of Republican money-grubbing shysters who have infected the country since his time in office.
Tell us again about Mary Jo, Al Gore, Bill Perjury Clinton and Edwards........such a lot of white linen.

“So long to you, Righties”

Since: Jan 12

keep suckin' and whiffin'!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Jan 7, 2013
 
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Tell us again about Mary Jo, Al Gore, Bill Perjury Clinton and Edwards........such a lot of white linen.
At least you admit all of the Repubbies he named were as described. Naturally you then have to try to evade and deflect, that's what you DO.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Jan 7, 2013
 
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you admit all of the Repubbies he named were as described. Naturally you then have to try to evade and deflect, that's what you DO.
Assumption only makes an ass out of you, you know.

“So long to you, Righties”

Since: Jan 12

keep suckin' and whiffin'!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Jan 7, 2013
 
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Assumption only makes an ass out of you, you know.
Since you didn't argue that the named Republicans were guilty, I did indeed assume that you agreed.

If you DON'T agree, I apologize. Please list them one-by-one and offer proof of each one's innocence.

Thanks!:)
stormy

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Jan 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Try as the dems like, to COVER UP as to what has
happened these last for 4ys., but someone is keeping records. How can you blame and lies
about loseing a country? Chicago is the capital
of the world for corruption, you voted for it sll.

Blame is not what will be recorded in history,
It will be the era of idiots... Capone etc.,
laughting thier rotted guts out.....They finally
made it. Finally made it to the BIG HOUSE
They were "green horns" compared to these
last 4yrs. Made fools out of whole country.
Uneducated power hungrey, liars with the blame is the
game. He$l, they don't even know whats happening. GED groups.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Jan 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

stormy wrote:
Try as the dems like, to COVER UP as to what has
happened these last for 4ys., but someone is keeping records. How can you blame and lies
about loseing a country? Chicago is the capital
of the world for corruption, you voted for it sll.
Blame is not what will be recorded in history,
It will be the era of idiots... Capone etc.,
laughting thier rotted guts out.....They finally
made it. Finally made it to the BIG HOUSE
They were "green horns" compared to these
last 4yrs. Made fools out of whole country.
Uneducated power hungrey, liars with the blame is the
game. He$l, they don't even know whats happening. GED groups.
Obama and his terrorist friend Bill Ayers wrote the program, the MSM just printed it and sold it to the GED crowd.

“So long to you, Righties”

Since: Jan 12

keep suckin' and whiffin'!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Jan 8, 2013
 
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Obama and his terrorist friend Bill Ayers wrote the program, the MSM just printed it and sold it to the GED crowd.
Was that in English? Was it supposed to make sense? Could you READ "the program" even if someone wrote one for you??
stormy

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Jan 9, 2013
 
See, they couldn't understand , just maybe a
picture would help, nooo. They are what they are...... If you can't comprend don't make comments. You just look what you are, a dem...

Silence really does cover alot...try it.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Jan 9, 2013
 
Ninthman wrote:
Benghazi?
Beirut?

9/11?
Gary

Bellingham, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Jan 9, 2013
 
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Tell us again about Mary Jo, Al Gore, Bill Perjury Clinton and Edwards........such a lot of white linen.
Correction:

Maybe Chuck Hagel, in spite of his conservative knee-jerk
homophobia, might just pass the sniff test that the rest
of this Republican sewage can't.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 30 of30
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••