Football Coach Suspended For Classroom Rant Against Michelle Obama, Gays

Feb 5, 2013 Full story: Forbes.com 69

Only one thing is guaranteed by the 10-day suspension of Lauderdale County High football coach Bob Grisham for his racist, sexist, homophobic rant during fifth-period psychology - the town will remain divided over his treatment, as will the outside world.

Full Story

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#47 Feb 6, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>We ARE able to speak our minds, doofus. The other side of that coin, however, is taking RESPONSIBILITY for what you say. This clown needs to take responsibility and resign for having humiliated himself, his school, and his community and for insulting gay people and our first lady.

Why do right-wing whiners like you babble about "responsibility" but refuse to TAKE it, huh?
In regards to "taking responsibility" if you have the right to voice your support for gays and blacks, others, yes, like me, have the right to voice our NON-support or distaste for gays and blacks. Besides, Coach Grisham was talking about michelle-freakin-obama!!! WTF? Do you and all these other bleeding heart liberals have her on speed dial? Are you in the same book club? Have the same gyno??? How far removed can she be from your petty lives and do you ACTUALLY think she cares??? GET REAL!!!

Location hidden

#48 Feb 6, 2013
SLIF wrote:
<quoted text>I feel the same way about bisexuals.Lets keep the lesbian world a douche bag,vd free zone.
I agree sir!!!

Location hidden

#49 Feb 6, 2013
the rest of us wrote:
<quoted text>This is NOT a leftist/communist nation where your life can be ruined for saying something politically incorrect. Thank GOD worthless POS like you have absolutely no authority nor influence in the real world. Just because you have a failed life doesn't mean the rest of us will, numbnuts.
WELL PUT!!! This is more or less my ENTIRE argument, except I tend to get a bit angry with these idiots. Thank you for your words of wisdom!

Location hidden

#51 Feb 6, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>Cracker? You racist piece of section 8 garbage.
Yesssss!!!!

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#52 Feb 6, 2013
ImmaGitUSucka wrote:
<quoted text>
WELL PUT!!! This is more or less my ENTIRE argument, except I tend to get a bit angry with these idiots. Thank you for your words of wisdom!
Actually, in fact your entire life can be ruined for showing what a racist asshat you are. ask Jimmy the Greek. Ask Imus. Ask the Macacca dude that ran for office but no-one even remebers his name now... ask this gym coach.

reality is fun!

Location hidden

#53 Feb 6, 2013
fr NoQ:

>Wooddick, why don't you ...<

Talked momma into letting you stay home from school today? What was your excuse this time? Your tummy hurt? Awww, poor widdle baby.
Nasty

United States

#54 Feb 6, 2013
I worked as a scrub tech back in the day and have seen gay men come in with grape like warts on their arse and one with a pickle jar lodged in his arse.

Gays men are nasty. Your arse isn't designed for sex. Gays deserve aids.

Location hidden

#55 Feb 6, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, in fact your entire life can be ruined for showing what a racist asshat you are. ask Jimmy the Greek. Ask Imus. Ask the Macacca dude that ran for office but no-one even remebers his name now... ask this gym coach.

reality is fun!
I never heard of these people. Your life can also be ruined for being a pole-smoking, tree hugging, jungle-loving, ass pirate like you. Go hang yourself because no one likes you.

Location hidden

#57 Feb 6, 2013
Nasty wrote:
I worked as a scrub tech back in the day and have seen gay men come in with grape like warts on their arse and one with a pickle jar lodged in his arse.

Gays men are nasty. Your arse isn't designed for sex. Gays deserve aids.
They deserve to be stoned, publicly with the rest of their supporters!
Sgt Common Sense

United States

#58 Feb 6, 2013
Dirty White Schlepper wrote:
No matter how offensive, freedom of speech is freedom of speech. Two men engaging in buggery is far more offensive than any word that I know.
Just sickens me!
You should stop thinking about it, all day and all night. Hmmmmmmm,,,

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#59 Feb 6, 2013
Nasty wrote:
I worked as a scrub tech back in the day and have
Posting that same lie over and over doesn't make it become true, R1!

Location hidden

#60 Feb 6, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Posting that same lie over and over doesn't make it become true, R1!
Shut the hell up rug muncher!

St. Croix valley

#61 Feb 6, 2013
ImmaGitUSucka wrote:
<quoted text>
I never heard of these people. Your life can also be ruined for being a pole-smoking, tree hugging, jungle-loving, ass pirate like you. Go hang yourself because no one likes you.
you do soujnd like a pretty ignorant, out of touch moron...figures..

that must be why you don't know the rules of your own country, huh?

St. Croix valley

#62 Feb 6, 2013
ImmaGitUSucka wrote:
<quoted text>
They deserve to be stoned, publicly with the rest of their supporters!
isn't that what your god told you to do to them? why don't you do that? are you weak? are you toostupid to understand that command/ is your faith that feeble? what's the problem here little boy?

Location hidden

#63 Feb 6, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you do soujnd like a pretty ignorant, out of touch moron...figures..

that must be why you don't know the rules of your own country, huh?
If out of touch means don't like tree-huggers like you, then sure. I know the "rules" of my country, they are found in the Constitution and Amendments to the Constitution. Refer yourself to the 1st Amendment...moron!

Location hidden

#64 Feb 6, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>isn't that what your god told you to do to them? why don't you do that? are you weak? are you toostupid to understand that command/ is your faith that feeble? what's the problem here little boy?
Okay let's start with you!

St. Croix valley

#65 Feb 6, 2013
ImmaGitUSucka wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay let's start with you!
I'm not a homosexual and you wish you'd be able to touch me ( in both senses of the word...)

Location hidden

#67 Feb 6, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a homosexual and you wish you'd be able to touch me ( in both senses of the word...)
Seriously? Your posts are just stupid and juvenile. I'm surprised you aren't saying "I know you are but what am I?" Just shut the hell up
Valentines Day

Pittsfield, MA

#70 Feb 6, 2013
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
Only a 10 day suspension??!! He should be fired. No surprise this ignorance comes from a football coach! Jocks are usually not the brightest people.
Gays are even worse.

St. Croix valley

#71 Feb 6, 2013
ImmaGitUSucka wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously? Your posts are just stupid and juvenile. I'm surprised you aren't saying "I know you are but what am I?" Just shut the hell up
pretty much the level of your posts, and the level of what you could understand....

go back to digging your bunker...you'll need it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 27 min John Galt 1,153,461
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 40 min American Lady 165,259
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 42 min Foster 1,082
Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) 1 hr homeless person 338
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Rogue Scholar 05 181,753
The uncomfortable truth about racism in America 5 hr xxxrayted 203
Will the Supreme Court End Gay Marriage as an E... 5 hr Tre H 436
More from around the web