Barack Obama sworn in to second term ...

Barack Obama sworn in to second term as president

There are 2 comments on the Reno Gazette-Journal story from Jan 20, 2013, titled Barack Obama sworn in to second term as president. In it, Reno Gazette-Journal reports that:

Stepping into his second term, President Barack Obama took the oath of office Sunday in an intimate swearing-in ceremony at the White House, the leader of a nation no longer in the throes of the recession he inherited four years ago but still deeply divided.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reno Gazette-Journal.

Susanm

Emmaus, PA

#1 Jan 21, 2013
Barf.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3 Mar 9, 2014
Thank You Chief Justice Roberts!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min SobieskiSavedEurope 1,481,226
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Rogue Scholar 05 234,209
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 256,466
News Inside the Beltway: Federal workers have Trump ... 1 hr He Named Me Black... 5
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 1 hr Jim 3,645
News Obama approval hits 60% at end of term 1 hr Frogface Kate 12
News The Latest: Trump calls Election Day 'our Indep... 2 hr CZars_R_US 359
More from around the web