Who still takes global warming seriou...

Who still takes global warming seriously?

There are 30925 comments on the Farmington Daily Times story from Jan 28, 2010, titled Who still takes global warming seriously?. In it, Farmington Daily Times reports that:

Despite the recent discovery of the e-mails that resulted in "Climate Gate" and the fact this has been one of the coldest and harshest winters in many years, Gov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Farmington Daily Times.

gcaveman1

Bay Springs, MS

#31064 Jan 20, 2013
Who still takes global warming seriously?

"But as sea level rises and reclaims shoreline all around the United States and all over the world, governments can't afford to reimburse that. It's not just Miami, it's Charleston, it's downtown Seattle, it's Sacramento, it's every coastal city and city on rivers."

A $14.5 billion system of barriers now protects New Orleans. But barriers won't work for Miami, sprawling just 6 feet above sea level on porous limestone.

San Francisco planners dismissed large barriers at the Golden Gate early on. Shielding the bay would require the equivalent of two dams to allow water to flow in and out, fitted with locks for ship traffic, said Will Travis, senior adviser to the Bay Area Joint Policy Committee, which coordinates planning by four regional agencies.

"If you just put a dam across the Golden Gate, well, that would be fine," he said, "but then you would kiss the bay goodbye and the whole ecosystem."

Since Hurricane Ike devastated Galveston, Texas, in 2008, narrowly missing the Houston Ship Channel and its petrochemical complex, Houston has been debating the "Ike Dike," a 62-mile, 17-foot wall along Galveston Island and Bolivar Peninsula, with giant sea gates into Galveston Bay.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/opinion/article/Is-rebu...

The cities that will be affected are taking it seriously.
SpaceBlues

United States

#31065 Jan 20, 2013
Sea-level rise as Reference (IPCC emissions scenario 92a) Best Guess?

About 43 cm from present to y2100. Reference Range is 10-84 cm.

http://www.cru.uea.ac.uk/cru/info/slr/fig1.gi...
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#31066 Jan 21, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
Sea-level rise as Reference (IPCC emissions scenario 92a) Best Guess?
About 43 cm from present to y2100. Reference Range is 10-84 cm.
http://www.cru.uea.ac.uk/cru/info/slr/fig1.gi...
More science fiction.Follow the money.
ObamaSUX

Calgary, Canada

#31068 Jan 21, 2013
gcaveman1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So this one paper, in this one journal, in this one year, is all you base your arguments on?
It's no wonder that you're the laughingstock of all serious posters here. Or rather that you join Teener and Brain G in that classification.
Typical AGW CULT-SPEAK from a "brainwashed" CULT Member.

The G&T PHYSICS Paper not only EXPOSED the FUNDAMENTAL REASON the AGW "science" is JUNK SCIENCE, it EXPOSED the WIDESPREAD use of FALSE SCIENCE throughout the Climatology AGW INDUSTRY.

The FUNDAMENTAL REASON the AGW "science" is JUNK SCIENCE is that IT VIOLATES The 2nd Law of Thermodynamics EXACTLY as the G&T Paper EXPOSED, pure and simple.

“Second Law of Thermodynamics: It is NOT POSSIBLE for heat to flow from a colder body to a warmer body without any work having been done to accomplish this flow. Energy will not flow spontaneously from a low temperature object to a higher temperature object.”
http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/th...

The VIOLATION of The 2nd Law of Thermodynamics by AGW "science" is COMPLETELY demonstrated by the FACT that:

- There is NOT EVEN "ONE" MEASUREMENT, EVER DONE DONE, IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND WHERE ANY COLD OBJECT HAS EVER "HEATED-UP" A WARMER OBJECT
- There is NOT EVEN "ONE" MEASUREMENT WHERE THE COLDER ATMOSPHERE HAS "HEATED-UP" A WARMER EARTH
- EVERY MEASUREMENT, EVER DONE, "PROVES" that it is IMPOSSIBLE for a Colder Atmospshere to HEAT-UP a Warmer Earth

These FACTS PROVE that the G&T Paper is absolutely TRUE and that AGW "science" is JUNK SCIENCE and is a FRAUD.
----------
This also means that EVERY:

- AGW "scientific", so called "PEER REVIEWED" paper, is based on FRAUD and are LIES
- The IPCC is a FRAUD
- Public announcement made by the Climatology AGW INDUSTRY to scare the Public is a LIE
- Claim that the Polar Ice Caps are melting due to AGW is a LIE
- Claim that the Sea Levels are rising due to AGW is a LIE
- Claim that Polar Bear populations are being affected by AGW is a LIE
- Carbon Credit sold is a SCAM
- Person who DIED as a result of pressure on Third World Countries by the AGW CULT to not develop their Energy Resources is based on FRAUD and is CRIMINAL.

In fact, EVERY ONE, of the FALSE CLAIMS in the HUNDREDS OF LINKS below is a FRAUD and a LIE.
A list of HUNDREDS of things caused by AGW.
http://www.numberwatch.co.uk/warmlist.htm
----------
When the General Public becomes aware of the Widespread Fraud, Deception and Crimes that AGW CULT has perpetrated on Humanity, there will be RETRIBUTION.

The G&T paper Authors and other Experts will undoubtedly be used to PROSECUTE the AGW "scientists" and those who aided them in their CRIMES AGAIN HUMANITY.
----------
Gcaveman1 and the rest of the AGW CULT that continues to LIE on Topix about there being ANY AGW "science" or Measurements to support AGW are part of the AGW FRAUD INDUSTRY.

The AGW CULT is populated by HUMAN GARBAGE.
SpaceBlues

United States

#31069 Jan 21, 2013
Hey gored aka sux, why don't you bring democracy to Canada? Did you see the maple leaf on your money?

The world's science doesn't need you but Canada does.

Since: Jan 13

Fairfax, VA

#31070 Jan 21, 2013
ObamaSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
The FUNDAMENTAL REASON the AGW "science" is JUNK SCIENCE is that IT VIOLATES The 2nd Law of Thermodynamics EXACTLY as the G&T Paper EXPOSED, pure and simple.
“Second Law of Thermodynamics: It is NOT POSSIBLE for heat to flow from a colder body to a warmer body without any work having been done to accomplish this flow. Energy will not flow spontaneously from a low temperature object to a higher temperature object.”
http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/th...
The VIOLATION of The 2nd Law of Thermodynamics by AGW "science" is COMPLETELY demonstrated by the FACT that:
- There is NOT EVEN "ONE" MEASUREMENT, EVER DONE DONE, IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND WHERE ANY COLD OBJECT HAS EVER "HEATED-UP" A WARMER OBJECT
- There is NOT EVEN "ONE" MEASUREMENT WHERE THE COLDER ATMOSPHERE HAS "HEATED-UP" A WARMER EARTH
- EVERY MEASUREMENT, EVER DONE, "PROVES" that it is IMPOSSIBLE for a Colder Atmospshere to HEAT-UP a Warmer Earth
Looney. That is not what is happening.

: There is a classic misunderstanding based on the unfortunate name "greenhouse" in "greenhouse gas warming". Greenhouse gases absorb in the infrared and then re-radiate this heat in all directions. This is a fundamentally different phenomenon than the action of a glass greenhouse which actually traps rising air convecting upwards. Greenhouse gas warming does nothing to prevent the movement of air masses.

Greenhouse gas warming works because radiant heat rising from the Earth escapes into space. Greenhouse gases trap a portion of this radiant heat and then re-radiate it in all directions - some of those directions are back down towards the Earth. This means that a portion of the heat that was radiating into space is then re-radiated back down towards the Earth, raising the Earth's temperature. As the amount of greenhouse gases increases, the area where this re-radiation happens grows and the total amount of radiant heat trapped by the atmosphere increases, raising the temperature of the Earth. This has been empirically observed.

I can't count how many engineers have posted here with the misconception global warming gases cannot have a warming effect -- because they are using convection equations, instead of radiative forcing equations to understand the basic principles.

Here is Wikipedia saying the same:

<<The "greenhouse effect" is named by analogy to greenhouses but this is a misnomer. The greenhouse effect and a real greenhouse are similar in that they both limit the rate of thermal energy flowing out of the system, but the mechanisms by which heat is retained are different.

A greenhouse works primarily by preventing absorbed heat from leaving the structure through convection, i.e. sensible heat transport. The greenhouse effect heats the earth because greenhouse gases absorb outgoing radiative energy and re-emit some of it back towards earth.>>

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenhouse_effec...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radiative_forcin...
SpaceBlues

United States

#31071 Jan 21, 2013
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>More science fiction.Follow the money.
Yeah yeah. Take private lessons from gored ala sux.

The truth is you can't read a graph.
ObamaSUX

Calgary, Canada

#31072 Jan 21, 2013
gcaveman1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a lot of these -20 degree C ice cubes?
Your fortune is made, fool.
I just have to go ouside, on any of the days where the temperature drops to -20 deg C, and chop a piece of Ice off my driveway.

Send me a Money Order and I will send the Ice to you.

Be carefull when you handle the Ice.

All the HEAT GENERATED by the ICE may BURN AGW CULT MEMBERS.

Cult Fool.
ObamaSUX

Calgary, Canada

#31073 Jan 21, 2013
gcaveman1 wrote:
Who still takes global warming seriously?
"But as sea level rises and reclaims shoreline all around the United States and all over the world, governments can't afford to reimburse that. It's not just Miami, it's Charleston, it's downtown Seattle, it's Sacramento, it's every coastal city and city on rivers."
A $14.5 billion system of barriers now protects New Orleans. But barriers won't work for Miami, sprawling just 6 feet above sea level on porous limestone.
San Francisco planners dismissed large barriers at the Golden Gate early on. Shielding the bay would require the equivalent of two dams to allow water to flow in and out, fitted with locks for ship traffic, said Will Travis, senior adviser to the Bay Area Joint Policy Committee, which coordinates planning by four regional agencies.
"If you just put a dam across the Golden Gate, well, that would be fine," he said, "but then you would kiss the bay goodbye and the whole ecosystem."
Since Hurricane Ike devastated Galveston, Texas, in 2008, narrowly missing the Houston Ship Channel and its petrochemical complex, Houston has been debating the "Ike Dike," a 62-mile, 17-foot wall along Galveston Island and Bolivar Peninsula, with giant sea gates into Galveston Bay.
Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/opinion/article/Is-rebu...
The cities that will be affected are taking it seriously.
Oh BS!

You AGW CULT LIARS can't POST:

- EVEN "ONE" MEASUREMENT, EVER DONE DONE, IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND WHERE ANY COLD OBJECT HAS EVER "HEATED-UP" A WARMER OBJECT
- EVEN "ONE" MEASUREMENT WHERE THE COLDER ATMOSPHERE HAS "HEATED-UP" A WARMER EARTH
- EVEN "ONE" LAW OF SCIENCE that supports the Fantasy "Greenhouse Effect" and the AGW FRAUD

Your AGW "Quack science" simply DOES NOT EXIST and is a PROVEN FRAUD.

All the CRAP about "sea level rise" due to AGW is just another PROVEN LIE that your CULT Deficates over and over again.

The AGW CULT is populated by HUMAN GARBAGE.

Since: Jan 13

Fairfax, VA

#31074 Jan 21, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah yeah. Take private lessons from gored ala sux.
The truth is you an't read a graph.
Something fishy here. Within 10 minutes you had 12 votes against you.
and OS had about that many for him.

Does OS have multiple aliases? I haven't seen this much traffic the rest of the time???

Since: Jan 13

Fairfax, VA

#31075 Jan 21, 2013
ObamaSUX wrote:
<quoted text>

- EVEN "ONE" MEASUREMENT, EVER DONE DONE, IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND WHERE ANY COLD OBJECT HAS EVER "HEATED-UP" A WARMER OBJECT
- EVEN "ONE" MEASUREMENT WHERE THE COLDER ATMOSPHERE HAS "HEATED-UP" A WARMER EARTH
That fallacy in logic is called a strawman's fallacy, meaning you are framing something that isn't true to begin with.

Why not read some science, instead of making up fantasy, ok?
ObamaSUX

Calgary, Canada

#31076 Jan 21, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
Sea-level rise as Reference (IPCC emissions scenario 92a) Best Guess?
About 43 cm from present to y2100. Reference Range is 10-84 cm.
http://www.cru.uea.ac.uk/cru/info/slr/fig1.gi...
HAHAHA...More AGW CULT PROVEN LIES.

You AGW CULT LIARS can't POST:

- EVEN "ONE" MEASUREMENT, EVER DONE DONE, IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND WHERE ANY COLD OBJECT HAS EVER "HEATED-UP" A WARMER OBJECT
- EVEN "ONE" MEASUREMENT WHERE THE COLDER ATMOSPHERE HAS "HEATED-UP" A WARMER EARTH
- EVEN "ONE" LAW OF SCIENCE that supports the Fantasy "Greenhouse Effect" and the AGW FRAUD

Your AGW "Quack science" simply DOES NOT EXIST and is a PROVEN FRAUD.

All the CRAP about "sea level rise" due to AGW is just another PROVEN LIE that your CULT Deficates over and over again.

The AGW CULT is populated by HUMAN GARBAGE.

Since: Jan 13

Fairfax, VA

#31077 Jan 21, 2013
ObamaSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it's been 5 minutes you are instantly getting 9 votes for you evenly split.

You are manipulating this somehow -- my guess is multiple aliases.
ObamaSUX

Calgary, Canada

#31078 Jan 21, 2013
Wallop10 wrote:
<quoted text>
Looney. That is not what is happening.
: There is a classic misunderstanding based on the unfortunate name "greenhouse" in "greenhouse gas warming". Greenhouse gases absorb in the infrared and then re-radiate this heat in all directions. This is a fundamentally different phenomenon than the action of a glass greenhouse which actually traps rising air convecting upwards. Greenhouse gas warming does nothing to prevent the movement of air masses.
Greenhouse gas warming works because radiant heat rising from the Earth escapes into space. Greenhouse gases trap a portion of this radiant heat and then re-radiate it in all directions - some of those directions are back down towards the Earth. This means that a portion of the heat that was radiating into space is then re-radiated back down towards the Earth, raising the Earth's temperature. As the amount of greenhouse gases increases, the area where this re-radiation happens grows and the total amount of radiant heat trapped by the atmosphere increases, raising the temperature of the Earth. This has been empirically observed.
I can't count how many engineers have posted here with the misconception global warming gases cannot have a warming effect -- because they are using convection equations, instead of radiative forcing equations to understand the basic principles.
Here is Wikipedia saying the same:
<<The "greenhouse effect" is named by analogy to greenhouses but this is a misnomer. The greenhouse effect and a real greenhouse are similar in that they both limit the rate of thermal energy flowing out of the system, but the mechanisms by which heat is retained are different.
A greenhouse works primarily by preventing absorbed heat from leaving the structure through convection, i.e. sensible heat transport. The greenhouse effect heats the earth because greenhouse gases absorb outgoing radiative energy and re-emit some of it back towards earth.>>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenhouse_effec...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radiative_forcin...
What a STUPID LYING CULT IDIOT....ALWAYS RUNNING FOR THE HILLS, like a SNIVELLING COWARD.

Why don't YOU POST some REAL SCIENCE like:

- EVEN "ONE" MEASUREMENT, EVER DONE DONE, IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND WHERE ANY COLD OBJECT HAS EVER "HEATED-UP" A WARMER OBJECT ?
- EVEN "ONE" MEASUREMENT WHERE THE COLDER ATMOSPHERE HAS "HEATED-UP" A WARMER EARTH ?
- EVEN "ONE" LAW OF SCIENCE that supports the Fantasy "Greenhouse Effect" and the AGW FRAUD?

You have been asked to produce these many times, but you can't do it.

TELL US WHY?

Come on, it's a VERY SIMPLE QUESTION....TELL US WHY?
----------
I PREDICT (as I have ALREADY done in the link below):

"AGW CULT rules of behaviour will PROHIBIT HIM FROM ANSWERING my SIMPLE QUESTION.

Is everybody that is Normal starting to see the PATTERN and how completely PREDICTABLE the AGW CULT is?

Normal People should take note of my PREDICTION above and you will WITNESS the AGW CULT in action...AGAIN.

AGW CULT behaviour is COMPLETELY PREDICTABLE, so continue to WATCH and LEARN about the AGW CULT."
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/global-warmin...
ObamaSUX

Calgary, Canada

#31079 Jan 21, 2013
Wallop10 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it's been 5 minutes you are instantly getting 9 votes for you evenly split.
You are manipulating this somehow -- my guess is multiple aliases.
What a HOOT!

The ratings mean there are some NORMAL PEOPLE reading Topix at this time.

Thank you !!!

And, Bring ON THE ICONS and to show the AGW CULT how STUPID THEY ARE.

Since: Jan 13

Fairfax, VA

#31080 Jan 21, 2013
ObamaSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
What a STUPID LYING CULT IDIOT....ALWAYS RUNNING FOR THE HILLS, like a SNIVELLING COWARD.
Why don't YOU POST some REAL SCIENCE like:
- EVEN "ONE" MEASUREMENT, EVER DONE DONE, IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND WHERE ANY COLD OBJECT HAS EVER "HEATED-UP" A WARMER OBJECT ?
- EVEN "ONE" MEASUREMENT WHERE THE COLDER ATMOSPHERE HAS "HEATED-UP" A WARMER EARTH ?
- EVEN "ONE" LAW OF SCIENCE that supports the Fantasy "Greenhouse Effect" and the AGW FRAUD?
-warming/TGGBRGDHPGAKEDBMT/p14 91#c31033
I posted real science sources.

YOU appear to be posting anti-science right wing crap.

Here are a few good sources.

the American Instiute of Physic's website.

http://www.aip.org/history/climate/index.htm

NewScientist puts out a good series for the Perplexed on Climate Change.

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn11462-c...

I think you are MORE than perplexed though. I think it is more ideological with you.

Looking forward to you and your other fake 8 aliases voting me down in the next 3 minutes.
ObamaSUX

Calgary, Canada

#31081 Jan 21, 2013
Wallop10 wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted real science sources.
YOU appear to be posting anti-science right wing crap.
Here are a few good sources.
the American Instiute of Physic's website.
http://www.aip.org/history/climate/index.htm
NewScientist puts out a good series for the Perplexed on Climate Change.
http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn11462-c...
I think you are MORE than perplexed though. I think it is more ideological with you.
Looking forward to you and your other fake 8 aliases voting me down in the next 3 minutes.
LIAR! and you JUST PROVED that MY PREDICTION was TRUE....AGAIN.

YOU CAN'T POST any REAL SCIENCE like:

- EVEN "ONE" MEASUREMENT, EVER DONE DONE, IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND WHERE ANY COLD OBJECT HAS EVER "HEATED-UP" A WARMER OBJECT ?
- EVEN "ONE" MEASUREMENT WHERE THE COLDER ATMOSPHERE HAS "HEATED-UP" A WARMER EARTH ?
- EVEN "ONE" LAW OF SCIENCE that supports the Fantasy "Greenhouse Effect" and the AGW FRAUD?

Why?.... BECAUSE THEY DO NOT EXIST and ALL YOUR LIES to try and AVOID THE TRUTH is APPARENT TO EVERYBODY.

The FACTS are that your WHOLE AGW CULT and YOU are Pathological Liars and HUMAN GARBAGE.
----------
Here are some applicable links that describe the AGW CULT and their MEMBERS:

The Mind of a Pathological Liar (Mental Health Guru)


Are AGW'ers Cult Members?
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/global-warmin...

The AGW CULT is a Death Cult full of Psychopaths.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/global-warmin...

Since: Jan 13

Fairfax, VA

#31082 Jan 21, 2013
ObamaSUX wrote:
<quoted text>

----------
Here are some applicable links that describe the AGW CULT and their MEMBERS:
The Mind of a Pathological Liar (Mental Health Guru)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =UxtJlc8AZe4XX
Are AGW'ers Cult Members?
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/global-warmin...
The AGW CULT is a Death Cult full of Psychopaths.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/global-warmin...
Ahh. You are obviously the right wing nut case GORD, by the writing style.

One of you 8 aliases????
ObamaSUX

Calgary, Canada

#31083 Jan 21, 2013
Wallop10 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh. You are obviously the right wing nut case GORD, by the writing style.
One of you 8 aliases????
Ahhh, and you are obviously a AGW CULT MEMBER based on your PATHOLOGICAL LYING and COMPLETE INABILITY TO POST:

- EVEN "ONE" MEASUREMENT, EVER DONE DONE, IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND WHERE ANY COLD OBJECT HAS EVER "HEATED-UP" A WARMER OBJECT ?
- EVEN "ONE" MEASUREMENT WHERE THE COLDER ATMOSPHERE HAS "HEATED-UP" A WARMER EARTH ?
- EVEN "ONE" LAW OF SCIENCE that supports the Fantasy "Greenhouse Effect" and the AGW FRAUD?

Why don't you just admit that you are a Pathetic Cult Member and get some Professional help?

Come on, take a few Baby Steps towards a MENTAL RECOVERY and admit that you are a LIAR and Pathetic Cult Member.
----------
The Cult Test Questions 1 to 10

1. The Guru is always right.
"The Guru, his church, and his teachings are always right, and above criticism, and beyond reproach."

2. You are always wrong.
"Cult members are also told that they are in no way qualified to judge the Guru or his church. Should you disagree with the leader or his cult about anything, see Cult Rule Number One. Having negative emotions about the cult or its leader is a "defect" that needs to be fixed."

3. No Exit.
"There is simply no proper or honorable way to leave the cult. Period. To leave is to fail, to die, to be defeated by evil. To leave is to invite divine retribution."

4. No Graduates.
"No one ever learns as much as the Guru knows; no one ever rises to the level of the Guru's wisdom, so no one ever finishes his or her training, and nobody ever graduates."

5. Cult-speak.
"The cult has its own language. The cult invents new terminology or euphemisms for many things. The cult may also redefine many common words to mean something quite different. Cult-speak is also called "bombastic redefinition of the familiar", or "loading the language"."

6. Group-think, Suppression of Dissent, and Enforced Conformity in Thinking
"The cult has standard answers for almost everything, and members are expected to parrot those answers. Willfulness or independence or skeptical thinking is seen as bad. Members accept the leader's reality as their own."

7. Irrationality.
"The beliefs of the cult are irrational, illogical, or superstitious, and fly in the face of evidence to the contrary."

8. Suspension of disbelief.
"The cult member is supposed to take on a childish naïveté, and simply believe whatever he is told, no matter how unlikely, unrealistic, irrational, illogical, or outrageous it may be. And he does."

9. Denigration of competing sects, cults, religions, groups, or organizations.
"This is commonplace, and hardly needs any explanation."

10. Personal attacks on critics.
"Anyone who criticizes the Guru, the cult or its dogma is attacked on a personal level."
----------
It explains a lot of the AGW Cult behaviour witnessed on Topix and why the AGW Cult is so PREDICTABLE.

Since: Jan 13

Fairfax, VA

#31084 Jan 21, 2013
ObamaSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on, take a few Baby Steps towards a MENTAL RECOVERY and admit that you are a LIAR and Pathetic Cult Member.
----------
The Cult Test Questions 1 to 10
1. The Guru is always right.
"The Guru, his church, and his teachings are always right, and above criticism, and beyond reproach."
2. You are always wrong.
"Cult members are also told that they are in no way qualified to judge the Guru or his church. Should you disagree with the leader or his cult about anything, see Cult Rule Number One. Having negative emotions about the cult or its leader is a "defect" that needs to be fixed."
3. No Exit. ect
Tsk Tsk. Are you so clueless, pal, you don't notice your extremist RANTS and SCREAMS of certainty mean you are the one who passes your own CULT test.

I see you have MORE than 9 aliases.

So obvious!!! They seem to only follow YOU wherever you go. Nowhere else. LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Calvin_Coolish 239,650
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Incognito4Ever 1,417,387
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min Chicagoan by Birth 222,305
News Trump Time Capsule #81: 'What the Hell Do You H... 26 min INFIDEL 54
News Harry Reid calls mother of Benghazi victim 'cra... 26 min Lyin Crooked Hillary 2
News Why it Matters: Income inequality 2 hr WeTheSheeple 350
News Trump and African-Americans on the trail 6 hr southern at heart 41
More from around the web