Obama's - Constituency Groups' Checklist Offers No Options for Whites or Men

Nov 21, 2012 | Posted by: Jim R Pickens | Full story: cnsnews.com

Fresh off his reelection, President Barack Obama is asking his supporters to complete a survey that asks the people being polled to check off which "constituency groups" they identify with - there are 22 groups listed but not one for "whites" or "men".

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6

“Way down, in Columbus Georgia”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Are you surprised, the one group President Obama didn't win in the last election.
Not very inclusive nor does it portray his administration as one for ALL Americans.
More division from the top down.
Stanley

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Inclusion only works for certain groups.
I went to a heritage festival in Columbus a few years back and many Hispanic, Asian and African cultures were presented. The German wife of a friend of mine wanted to participate with her German friends but was discouraged, she was told it wasn't for that kind of heritage. Amazing when so many German natives live here in Columbus.
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

This ove 60 white male voted for Obama. Was'nt at all interested in romney's 5 pint plan. 1 Turn around 2 pull down your pants 3 bend over 4 spread legs 5 take it inthe back end. NO NO romney your predessor Bush taught us all a lesson in republicanism. Obama won by a landslide so you wealthy get ready to give it up, you greedy MF'es.

“ WOOF !”

Since: Nov 12

33.00, -111.51

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

This gay, over 50, white male, voted Libertarian because The Obamaniac is a Marxist-Leninist-Stalinist. He is Evil. PURE EVIL.
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Well gay boy he won so get use to it.

“ WOOF !”

Since: Nov 12

33.00, -111.51

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Columbus Native wrote:
Well gay boy he won so get use to it.
We'll impeach him soon. THEN we can throw Stumblebum Joe in there !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••