Hagel nomination unnerves some in Israel

Hagel nomination unnerves some in Israel

There are 35 comments on the Sunherald.com story from Jan 7, 2013, titled Hagel nomination unnerves some in Israel. In it, Sunherald.com reports that:

Hagel's positions on Israel's two most pressing foreign policy issues - Iran's nuclear program and relations with the Palestinians - appear to be at odds with the Israeli government, and critics here fear the appointment could increase pressure on the Jewish state to make unwanted concessions.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sunherald.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ScOoTeR

United States

#23 Jan 9, 2013
Garry Ackerman wrote:
<quoted text>Reffer dictionary to find out the meaning of traitor.Traitor is the one who betreys his country.That is you who betry America for Israel. India is my country I never betrayed India I will never.Got it trator?
we in the USA already whipped our Indians,you might be next,got it.
Henry

United States

#24 Jan 9, 2013
Garry Ackerman wrote:
<quoted text>Reffer dictionary to find out the meaning of traitor.Traitor is the one who betreys his country.That is you who betry America for Israel. India is my country I never betrayed India I will never.Got it trator?
Your spelling is horrible when you get your panties all in a bunch.
You need not "reffer" or did you mean reefer to the dictionary. Just look in the mirror. But I warn you, if you see what's in the mirror, you may off yourself. So be careful.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#25 Jan 9, 2013
Garry Ackerman wrote:
<quoted text>Reffer dictionary to find out the meaning of traitor.Traitor is the one who betreys his country.That is you who betry America for Israel. India is my country I never betrayed India I will never.Got it trator?
You betray basic human decency. You are a traitor who wishes to make India another barbaric, Islamic nation where shia or kurds, christians or hindus are slaughtered
Garry Ackerman

Trivandrum, India

#26 Jan 10, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Your spelling is horrible when you get your panties all in a bunch.
You need not "reffer" or did you mean reefer to the dictionary. Just look in the mirror. But I warn you, if you see what's in the mirror, you may off yourself. So be careful.
nothing else to say. so nitpicking, traitor
Garry Ackerman

Trivandrum, India

#27 Jan 10, 2013
waleed sadat wrote:
<quoted text>
You betray basic human decency. You are a traitor who wishes to make India another barbaric, Islamic nation where shia or kurds, christians or hindus are slaughtered
Hellow traitor from hidden location,I am a patriotic Indian first and last,nothing more or nothing less. Absolutely so
American Israeli Cabal

East Moline, IL

#28 Jan 10, 2013
ScOoTeR wrote:
<quoted text>
we in the USA already whipped our Indians,you might be next,got it.
Is that the Imperial We? The only thing you ever whipped is your PUD, and I bet your almost blind from doing that.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#29 Jan 10, 2013
Garry Ackerman wrote:
<quoted text>Hellow traitor from hidden location,I am a patriotic Indian first and last,nothing more or nothing less. Absolutely so
It's clear that you have the Islamofascists best interest in mind. You are loyal to shariah and its complete disregard for human rights and freedom. Go choke on a mustard seed.
Garry Ackerman

Palakkad, India

#30 Jan 13, 2013
waleed sadat wrote:
<quoted text>
It's clear that you have the Islamofascists best interest in mind. You are loyal to shariah and its complete disregard for human rights and freedom. Go choke on a mustard seed.
Hellow Traitor,
Being a traitor is the most abominable and base level a human being can descend to.Nothing is below that, traitor. An Islamo facist is much above a taitor or Jewish fifth columnist, traitor.Loyalty to shariah no sin, traitor.Traitor, what freedom or human rights you traitors grant to Americans.Traitor, you don't let them even to have a cabinet secratary of their choice.Traitor, your concept of freedom is to have freedom for you vulgar creature Jews to have the controle of whole world.Got it traitor
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#32 Jan 13, 2013
Jizzlam wrote:
If teapussy is pissed off, it's a great selection.

hahahahahahahahaha

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#33 Jan 13, 2013
Garry Ackerman wrote:
<quoted text>Hellow Traitor,
Being a traitor is the most abominable and base level a human being can descend to.Nothing is below that, traitor. An Islamo facist is much above a taitor or Jewish fifth columnist, traitor.Loyalty to shariah no sin, traitor.Traitor, what freedom or human rights you traitors grant to Americans.Traitor, you don't let them even to have a cabinet secratary of their choice.Traitor, your concept of freedom is to have freedom for you vulgar creature Jews to have the controle of whole world.Got it traitor
You don't care about America, you filthy liar. TYou only care about shariah. You want America to give up its democratic rights and turn into an oppressive cesspool that bans religious freedom and equality. All people have rights in America, including the right to protest. Why don't you stop the killing of shia muslims and the oppression of the poor in India before you comment on the USA? You are a filthy traitor to decency, freedom of religion and humanity.
Henry

Mesa, AZ

#34 Jan 13, 2013
Notice how the traitor, using alias Name Garry Ackerman is obsessed with garry a.? Ill bet he is jealous and envious. But somehow got lost in its way and decided to mount a hate campaign. Sorry soul has no life.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#36 Jan 13, 2013
Jizzlam wrote:
<quoted text>
You've just described yourself, teapussy, after your November asswhoopin'.

hahahahahahahahahahaha
Vivek Golikeri

Hollywood, FL

#37 Feb 25, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
In India, they just rape the women. Sick
Don't blame India just because of that jerk troll Ackerman. Yes, they do have a rape crisis just as America once had a lynching and KKK crisis. But decent men braved the cold of the New Delhi winter to hold candlelight vigils, just as decent white people sometimes risked their lives against the Klan.

That so-called Ackerman ( not his real name ) just gets on here to incite trouble. Don't fall into his trap.
Vivek Golikeri

Hollywood, FL

#38 Feb 25, 2013
Mr Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>Israel creates it's own problems! It should fix them themselves!
They would fix them if we, the United States, didn't discourage them. Let them bomb Iran's nuclear reactor! Iran is a global threat, like the Soviet Union and Nazi Germany in their respective eras. But because we are so dependent on oil, the Saudis and other enemies of Israel dance us.

Israel is America's best friend against terror. Britain, Australia and India are the next three friends.
Vivek Golikeri

Hollywood, FL

#39 Feb 25, 2013
waleed sadat wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't care about America, you filthy liar. TYou only care about shariah. You want America to give up its democratic rights and turn into an oppressive cesspool that bans religious freedom and equality. All people have rights in America, including the right to protest. Why don't you stop the killing of shia muslims and the oppression of the poor in India before you comment on the USA? You are a filthy traitor to decency, freedom of religion and humanity.
He's a piece of filth, and I'll bet he's not even a real Indian at all. Many --- not all ---- Indian Muslims are openly pro-Pakistan. Some have even taken to India's streets waving enemy flags. They are Indians on paper exactly as Israeli Arabs are Israelis by law but often support the PLO. This "Gary Ackerman" phoney talks like a Pakistani. Real Hindu Indians love America and Israel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Lord Bruce 1,234,122
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min HILLARY 2016 182,755
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Coffee Party 190,171
News Appeals Court Rejects Plan to Let Obama Immigra... 46 min Anonymous 17
News Rick Santorum faces steep climb in second White... 6 hr Lawrence Wolf 13
News Chong cruises to victory (Oct '08) 6 hr was it Harper plan 13
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 13 hr Earthling-1 34,244
More from around the web