Some African-Americans think Obama ta...

Some African-Americans think Obama takes their votes for granted

There are 365 comments on the McClatchy story from Jul 9, 2012, titled Some African-Americans think Obama takes their votes for granted. In it, McClatchy reports that:

President Barack Obama’s re-election campaign recently launched a radio ad aimed at African-American voters titled “We’ve Got Your Back.” But will enough African-American voters have his in November? There’s no doubt that African-Americans will vote for him in overwhelming numbers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at McClatchy.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#254 Jul 12, 2012
FaFoxy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think that is spam. I think it was interesting and informative, as I hadn't known that before about Mexico.
Are you still here?

I thought you'd be in Belize by now...

FaFoxy

“ WOOF !”

Since: Oct 10

Coolidge, AZ

#255 Jul 12, 2012
Bozo d chicago wrote:
I struggle to understand how a person can be black, educated, and a liberal supporting the democratic party.
If a person is educated and has studied American history from the early days of the country that person would see in writing that the democrats have done more harm to the black community than any single force in American history with the exception of salvery.
There is an interesting long term study written by dept of Health & Human Services in maryland which looked at Harlem NY which has been a stable black community from circa 1860 to the present time.
Did you know that the black community of Harlem NY had the same rate of two parent head of households 89% which is defined as husband and wife, as did the larger white community around Harlem from 1860 to 1965.
Harlem has a sightly lower rate By 3% of children born to unwed mothers from 1860 to 1965 than did the larger white community around them.
Then the johnson administration started the war on poverty and other lets fix social problems by throwning money at them, the black community suffered the greatest lost from these program. woman began having lots of babies with no fathers so we supported them, public housing ( slums) grew up all over the county which provided great grounds for black street gangs drugs, cause in part by a lack of black male leader ship.
Unemployment amoung black men and teens is the highest of any ethic group why?
Democrats promise blacks anything to get them to the voting booth and ignore them until the next election.
Take chicago as an example blacks have been voting the same lame old democrats into office for 50 years and whats changed?
We the elected people and unions have gotten much richer better off but the black voter on the south side of chicago is still living in slums, poor schools no good shopping centers. empty lots drive by shootings.
Did you know or care that over 260 black teens have been killed this year and it's only jult 12th.
Black drug selling gangs just run wild on the streets and the mayor and police can't find a solution to the problem.
Bet if it was the mayor and police chiefs kids being shot they would have stopped this nonsense years ago.
So Black educated liberal people if you like your south side of chicago the way it is you just keep pulling that voting lever for your local democrat in bed with the union leaders.
Interesting that unions have more voice in city matters than black voters have. so why don't blacks go to the union officves in the city and request jobs in return for votes.
If you want change for the better you got to vote for better new faces parties ideas, cause what you got now just isn't working
I agree. The fact is that many blacks are racist and would vote for this bum no matter what he says or does.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#256 Jul 12, 2012
Some African-Americans think Obama takes their votes for granted

He does?... LOL

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#261 Jul 12, 2012
Richard Guerra wrote:
<quoted text>
I love your fuzzy math, only 2000 troops have been killed in Afghanistan but you ignore the millions of Afghanis who have been murdered by the hands of white America.
Dude, take your cherry picking bullshit somewhere else.
Millions? Murdered? Riiiiiight.... I'm SURE everyone in the Carroll County hunting club went on safari to Afghanistan SOLELY to bag an affie of two........Is stupidity a liberal genetic trait or did you become ignorant all on your own?

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Dump American Eagle

#262 Jul 12, 2012
Richard Guerra wrote:
<quoted text>
42 white presidents and all of a sudden you want to make it a racial issue now that we have our first half black president. I'm sorry but your race card has been revoked you flaming RACIST.
You got it kinda backwards there slick.... The race card is the sole property of the liberals. Trouble is its a bit worn thin these days-too much use by libs.

Remember,you can't spell Liberal without L-I-A-R......

Kind of prophetic,don't you think?
Low Hangars

Fullerton, CA

#264 Jul 12, 2012
Richard Guerra wrote:
<quoted text>
42 white presidents and all of a sudden you want to make it a racial issue now that we have our first half black president. I'm sorry but your race card has been revoked you flaming RACIST.
I like how all of a sudden he is a scapegoat for every spoiled fruit that falls from the tree.
Ramiko

Fullerton, CA

#265 Jul 12, 2012
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>You got it kinda backwards there slick.... The race card is the sole property of the liberals. Trouble is its a bit worn thin these days-too much use by libs.
Remember,you can't spell Liberal without L-I-A-R......
Remember,you can't spell Conservative without C-O-V-E-R-S-I-V-E, R-A-C-I-S-T, or C-O-N.....
drinK the hivE

New York, NY

#266 Jul 12, 2012
Perhaps It' Because They Haven't Been Subjected 2 The Soviet Endless Drumbeat Of Liberal Media - Whining...

http://i49.tinypic.com/2quucqo.gif

Lililth_Satans_B ore

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#268 Jul 12, 2012
ha ha repuglicans the lowest tax rates you have ever paid in income tax have been under obama
Hors d oeuvre

Fullerton, CA

#270 Jul 12, 2012
Federal Reserve celebrates 100 years of economic growth.

Since: Oct 08

#271 Jul 12, 2012
da boy president thinks he is above everyone and everything...what a dip stick... but then he is an oreo

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Dump American Eagle

#273 Jul 12, 2012
Ramiko wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember,you can't spell Conservative without C-O-V-E-R-S-I-V-E, R-A-C-I-S-T, or C-O-N.....
Sorry. The race card has left the building. Call me a racist. I don't care. You Dolts have worn THAT particular name out. It don't mean nuthin no mo.... But LIAR? That stink holds on forever. Once proven to be a liar nothing can bring back the broken trust. And Obama is on record as being a liar.
Cherry Tree

Fullerton, CA

#275 Jul 12, 2012
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry. The race card has left the building. Call me a racist. I don't care. You Dolts have worn THAT particular name out. It don't mean nuthin no mo.... But LIAR? That stink holds on forever. Once proven to be a liar nothing can bring back the broken trust. And Obama is on record as being a liar.
Sorry, but once proven a racists, some can change and regain trust but unless you deny racism exists, you have no credibility. If you can tell of one president that never told a lie it might help your case.

Since: Jan 12

Commonwealth of Pennsylvania

#276 Jul 12, 2012
Mitt Romney is a racist. Mormonism is a racist cult. Romney is a bishop in the Mormon cult.

“Iblis-ak-bar & mo his prophet”

Since: Mar 07

Mt Clemens, MI

#277 Jul 12, 2012
Wat the Tyler wrote:
Mitt Romney is a racist. Mormonism is a racist cult. Romney is a bishop in the Mormon cult.
That was why Democrat Governor Lilburn W Boggs implemented the Mormon Extermination Law.. Not that Mormons were anti-slavery & a threat to Missouri's slave owners.. Glad you cleared that up.. I'm a little confused on how being anti-slavery makes them racist though..
Peaches

Houston, TX

#278 Jul 12, 2012
Tyrone wrote:
Romney is a damn fool! 95% of all Blacks are firmly behind Obama.
I agreed. You can take that to the bank. Blacks are behind him 100%.
Peaches

Houston, TX

#279 Jul 12, 2012
Wat the Tyler wrote:
You just never know.

FaFoxy

“ WOOF !”

Since: Oct 10

Coolidge, AZ

#281 Jul 12, 2012
Richard Guerra wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a racist. I supported Herman Cain when he was running for the nomination. It's the black people who support this BUM who are the racists because they would suport him no matter what he does or says. What has he done for black Americans since he's been in office ? The unemployment rate and poverty rate among black Americans is now HIGHER than when tis BUM took office. Doesn't matter. They'll support him anyway BECAUSE HE'S BLACK, not because of any of his accomplishments or non-accomplishments. THAT is racism.

Since: Oct 08

#282 Jul 12, 2012
Wat the Tyler wrote:
dirty harry reid must also then be a racist since he is a mormon...or is that moron! could be both!!!!!
blaster

Charlottesville, VA

#283 Jul 12, 2012
goldengirl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!!! OMG..........lmao!!!
Hah, it is funny but very true. But dont get me wrong cause both partys are satanist scum in my eyes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Woj 207,529
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min RoxLo 1,346,823
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 13 min Cornelius Scudmister 213,862
News Ted Cruz says White House shields Hillary Clint... 1 hr Mullahing It Over 19
News Obama lays out 2017 spending priorities in fina... 3 hr goonsquad 2
News Donald Trump and Ted Cruz participate in the Re... 12 hr Eleanor 10
News Trump: 'I'm going all the way' Mon Jared Axelrod Dem... 287
More from around the web