Before a Big Crowd in Ohio, Romney Gl...

Before a Big Crowd in Ohio, Romney Glides on Debate's Lift

There are 5 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 11, 2012, titled Before a Big Crowd in Ohio, Romney Glides on Debate's Lift. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"I'm overwhelmed by the number of people here. There are even people out there, that's another county over there," Mitt Romney said as he surveyed a sea of supporters at the county fairgrounds here in western Ohio on Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1 Oct 12, 2012
Soars is more like it.
Romney

Portsmouth, OH

#2 Oct 12, 2012
Obama has 16,000 and the GOP make light!

Romney has 3500 and the GOP go nuts!

Faux News at it's best!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#3 Oct 12, 2012
Romney wrote:
Obama has 16,000 and the GOP make light!
Romney has 3500 and the GOP go nuts!
Faux News at it's best!
Obama has nothing but Benghazi hanging around his neck. Be realistic. Obama has lost without one vote being cast. He's lost more than the election. His daughters respect for instance. And that's just for starters.
Andy

Delaware, OH

#4 Oct 12, 2012
Eighthman wrote:
<quoted text>Obama has nothing but Benghazi hanging around his neck. Be realistic. Obama has lost without one vote being cast. He's lost more than the election. His daughters respect for instance. And that's just for starters.
I love the way you avoided the numbers, and your opinion is based on your own ignorant bias. Congrats.
Romney

Portsmouth, OH

#5 Oct 14, 2012
Mitt lies every time he opens his mouth! Ryan lies about basic crap like his marathon times! Koch industries threatens their workers and say they will lay them of if they do not vote for the liars! GOP declared war on Obama seven days into office and effectively screwed every American by fighting Obama on everything! If you vote for Romney you will screw over middle class Americans for Romney and his billionaires!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Realtime 1,643,986
News Diagnosing Trump: Did America elect a madman? 4 min Trump is a joke 309
It's Nearly Impossible for a 43 year old Woman ... (Aug '08) 15 hr mercifulp 91
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) Thu loose cannon 243,009
News Samuel L. Jackson echoes Morgan Freeman, says T... (Oct '11) Nov 20 Judge FrankenMoore 64
News Poll: Job approval for Congress at record low (Aug '11) Nov 20 anonz 127
News Cruz challenger touting his old-guard Republica... Nov 20 By a vote 1
More from around the web