Clinton wins Puerto Rico but Obama ad...

Clinton wins Puerto Rico but Obama adds to lead

There are 944 comments on the www.reuters.com story from Jun 1, 2008, titled Clinton wins Puerto Rico but Obama adds to lead. In it, www.reuters.com reports that:

Hillary Clinton won the Democratic nominating contest in Puerto Rico on Sunday, but still badly trails front-runner Barack Obama as he draws closer to clinching the party's presidential nomination.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.reuters.com.

First Prev
of 48
Next Last
Seka

Kelowna, Canada

#1 Jun 1, 2008
God, you people may as well just know that Clinton will win, nomatterwhat. Obama will destroy the U.S. and everyone knows that. Peace will come when stupid nations realize who's boss. Not with Obama thats for friggen sure. U.S. made its bed and MUST SLEEP IN IT, or we're all finished. THAT WOULD BE THE DAY THAT OBAMA SHOULD GET ELECTED, give your stupid heads a shake americans. Is it your young people voting for cushy cushy peace, of those older ones who know what it takes, courage, sacrifice. What was it all for anyway? All the years of battle, just to throw in the towel and get consumed with Obama leading. What the hell is wrong with you voters anyway. A female president is the ONLY CHOICE you have right now, try it you might like it. Women make the right decisions because THEY are born to deal with details. You guys are lucky she even wants to do it.
Seka Canada

Judged:

23

16

15

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
jimmy farter

Plant City, FL

#2 Jun 1, 2008
hillary kicked obama's racist-sexist butt again - this time by 40 points!!!

hillary is our only hope!

obama will get creamed by McCain! he don't got a chance! hell, I'm voting for him over obama!

hopefully the dnc & dean will come to thier senses and nominate hillary! If not, Hello to President McCain!

The dnc and obama have already cheated florida voters once - and has paid off superdelegates with soros' internet hate money!!!!!!!

Judged:

17

15

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WalterBailey

Wilmington, DE

#3 Jun 1, 2008
Clinton is being set up to fail because she has vaginas in her dress pants. Where is the public outcry? Where are the protests? People need to take to the streets!

Since: May 07

Boiling Springs, SC

#4 Jun 1, 2008
There is a rumor out that there is a tape of Michelle Obama at Trinity and she isn't talking very nice about white people. Hillary, what are you waiting for????
chazmo

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Jun 1, 2008
Poor baby...

Dems still split down the middle...

Are you racist or sexist...

Your vote will tell...
Dick P

Glen Cove, NY

#6 Jun 1, 2008
Hillary never had a chance with this GOP-owned US media pushing Obama.

Since: May 07

Boiling Springs, SC

#7 Jun 1, 2008
WalterBailey wrote:
Clinton is being set up to fail because she has vaginas in her dress pants. Where is the public outcry? Where are the protests? People need to take to the streets!
Your humor would probably be appreciated more over at democratic underground.
chazmo

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Jun 1, 2008
WalterBailey wrote:
Clinton is being set up to fail because she has vaginas in her dress pants. Where is the public outcry? Where are the protests? People need to take to the streets!
How many vaginas does she have exactly?...

“This Is The Way I See It”

Since: Jun 07

I'm Moving

#10 Jun 1, 2008
Of course McCain will kick Obama's ass and all I can say is the Democrats will get exactly what they deserve. I mean look where that turkey would be if he had gotten only 60% of the black vote. No, at least 92% voted for for him and that 92% plus a few percent of the other colors ain't going to be come even close to beating that old man.
chazmo

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Jun 1, 2008
mlc9852 wrote:
There is a rumor out that there is a tape of Michelle Obama at Trinity and she isn't talking very nice about white people. Hillary, what are you waiting for????
That'll be run after golden boy 'bama gets the nod...
MissionAccomplis hed

Saint Paul, MN

#12 Jun 1, 2008
WalterBailey wrote:
Clinton is being set up to fail because she has vaginas in her dress pants.
What a sexist, immoral, sick, and stupid thing to write.

“celtic slay barcelona 2-1 :)”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#13 Jun 1, 2008
who will win obama or the veteran MCcain!in november
No way no how

Delco, NC

#14 Jun 1, 2008
jimmy farter wrote:
hillary kicked obama's racist-sexist butt again - this time by 40 points!!!
hillary is our only hope!
obama will get creamed by McCain! he don't got a chance! hell, I'm voting for him over obama!
hopefully the dnc & dean will come to thier senses and nominate hillary! If not, Hello to President McCain!
The dnc and obama have already cheated florida voters once - and has paid off superdelegates with soros' internet hate money!!!!!!!
How can you say that? Forget about those three clowns and vote for Midnite. Midnite for President!!
Mike-Indianapoli s

Chicago, IL

#15 Jun 1, 2008
Dick P wrote:
Hillary never had a chance with this GOP-owned US media pushing Obama.
Excuse me.....
1. Hillary had the lead .....and BLEW it.
2. The GOP wants her as the opponent...not Obama.
Are you kidding

Delco, NC

#16 Jun 1, 2008
WalterBailey wrote:
Clinton is being set up to fail because she has vaginas in her dress pants. Where is the public outcry? Where are the protests? People need to take to the streets!
Walter, are you drunk?
interested

Smoot, WV

#17 Jun 1, 2008
You all will do anything to keep a brother from getting to the white house,and then you complain about the economy, the war, the price of gas, and much much more. You have seen what the republicans have done. Bill will run the white house if Hillary gets elected. Are we really ready for a menopausal four years, maybe eight. It is really time for a change! Obama cannot be any worse!!!. HE HAS MY VOTE.

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#18 Jun 1, 2008
Hillary's last hurrah!

By this time next week, she will put the campaign on hiatus, maybe waiting for Obama to blow up real good. But Barack wins on the only metric that matters, delegates gotten'. He hits the magic number Tuesday, then it's lights out on the primary.

Hillary was a worthy opponent. All the best back in the Senate. I hope she gets a nice break, maybe a few stiff cocktails.
Malone Resident

United States

#19 Jun 1, 2008
Energy cost OUT of Control, food prices out of control, None of the three Stooges have addressed these problems right here at home. Billary's ego is out of control, Obama's "Yes We Can" does not include ALL AMERICANs and MCCain is so out of touch it's scary. We will never have true change in this country until we find away around big money. Where have all the true hero's gone? I fear for the future of my country, the only consilation I have is at least I not Canadian
Anonymous

Plainfield, IN

#20 Jun 1, 2008
The Democrtic primary fight boils down to a clear choice.Do you want to be represented by a clueless,uninformed,Muslim-inf luenced, black/white man or a manipulative,uncaring,egotisti cal,morally bankrupt,lying woman? It's a no-brainer! Go McCain!!

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#21 Jun 1, 2008
WalterBailey wrote:
Clinton is being set up to fail because she has vaginas in her dress pants. Where is the public outcry? Where are the protests? People need to take to the streets!
If only they all could vote, Hillary might have done better...

I don't take to the streets for that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 48
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Incognito4Ever 1,263,313
News Majority wants Congress to reject Iran deal 5 min spocko 82
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 17 min Le Jimbo 190,039
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Enter 194,506
News Huckabee gets Fox facetime before debate rankings 13 hr Enter 3
News House to Obama: Fire the head of the IRS or we'... 23 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
News Obama Plugs Health Care Law at Texas Fundraiser (Mar '12) Thu Organ farts 33
More from around the web