Richardson Says He Has Momentum From ...

Richardson Says He Has Momentum From Debate

There are 24 comments on the www.wmur.com story from Jan 7, 2008, titled Richardson Says He Has Momentum From Debate. In it, www.wmur.com reports that:

Democratic candidate Bill Richardson said Sunday that he believes he has momentum from Saturday night's debate that he can take advantage of in the primary.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.wmur.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
OLD BEN

West Memphis, AR

#1 Jan 7, 2008
RICHARDSON
you are dreaming, you have two chances,,, slim and none go home

Since: Dec 07

Clermont, Florida

#2 Jan 7, 2008
I thought he was terrible in the debate...he just kept going around in circles with his canned speech.

Since: Feb 07

Brentwood, NY

#3 Jan 7, 2008
Article wrote:
Richardson Says He Has Momentum From Debate
Did they mention he was holding a bong at the time?
House of Critters

Rio Rancho, NM

#4 Jan 7, 2008
Sorry gov., you were mildly funny but mostly embarrassing. But stay in NH, we have little need for you here.
Prospective Pax

AOL

#5 Jan 7, 2008
Actually as a conservative voter I like Richardson

Obama or Hillary will make me vote Republican regardless if there first name is Richard and Nixon

I just dislike and do not trust Obama or Hillary as far as I can spit....and I cannot spit far!
Prospective Pax

AOL

#6 Jan 7, 2008
Actually as a conservative voter I like Richardson.

Obama or Hillary will make me vote Republican regardless if their first name is Richard and their last is Nixon.

I just dislike and do not trust Obama or Hillary as far as I can spit....and I cannot spit far!

“YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!”

Since: Feb 07

Guantanamo Bay, Cuba

#8 Jan 7, 2008
It's over for Richardson. He should drop out and endorse Obama.
Sweetpea

Silver Spring, MD

#9 Jan 7, 2008
Richardson would do well to quit now. Unfortunately, he doesn't have the same chance as a snowball in hell.
Beverly Marks

Amery, WI

#10 Jan 7, 2008
I like Richardson! I think he is honest and fair minded. I will vote for him.
Just An Observer

Oscoda, MI

#11 Jan 7, 2008
You know, he's an incredibly intelligent person, and has one of the greatest sense of humor, that I have ever seen. However, I think the Presidency is over-reaching. He's extremely good at foreign policy, no doubt. I won't say a bad word about him.
Mary Jane

New Braunfels, TX

#12 Jan 7, 2008
I would not vote for Richardson. I think he has a long way to go before he can become President. However I did watch him as I was flipping TV stations yesterday and he was on Univision a spanish TV station. Jorge Ramos who thinks he knows everything made a total fool of himself when he was questioning Gov. Richardson. Mr. Richardson told him exactly what he thought of Jorge and the news coverage that Univision is only thinking about "illegal immigration" being the only issue at stake. Gov. Richardson told him that the most important issues were 1) the war on Iraq, 2) economy 3) healthcare and last of all illegal immigration. I think Jorge Ramos needs to not invite educated people onto his program as he is made a total fool..........

“Gun toting liberal”

Since: Nov 07

Wilmington

#13 Jan 7, 2008
Richardson deserves a place in the cabinet. He is experienced and intelligent.
John

Albuquerque, NM

#14 Jan 7, 2008
''Wild Bill'' what a fool.....
Just An Observer

Oscoda, MI

#15 Jan 7, 2008
Kimbefly wrote:
Richardson deserves a place in the cabinet. He is experienced and intelligent.
I agree. John Edwards should be Attorney General or head of Labor Relations. Who knows, Obama might pick Edwards for a running mate.
Prospective Pax

AOL

#16 Jan 7, 2008
I actually saw that interview too but could not understand and traslate it all.... although I tried.

Richardson was able to communicate in Spanish effectively....that was quite impressive....

I am feeling him for 2012 already if we cannot do something with him in 2008

Since: Jan 08

UK

#17 Jan 7, 2008
Carter Burke wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought he'd knocked that on the head!!!
Schmitty

United States

#18 Jan 7, 2008
Carter Burke wrote:
<quoted text>
HE'S A LOSER!

HE AIN'T ON THE SAME PLANET IF HE THOUGHT HE DID GOOD!!!!!!!!!!

BWG

“Cogito ergo sum”

Since: May 07

Irmo

#19 Jan 7, 2008
Just An Observer wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. John Edwards should be Attorney General or head of Labor Relations. Who knows, Obama might pick Edwards for a running mate.
Edwards has already been there and done that. He's too far left for Hillary. I'd say Richardson is going to be someone's VP nomination. Hillary isn't going down without a fight and Obama and Edwards are going to fade away. McCain is going to win in New Hampshire. Romney reminds too many people of Kerry, Rudy has too much baggage, and Huckabee had a moment in Iowa but that Southern Preacher thing doesn't play well in the rest of the country. If McCain can convince Republicans that he understands that immigration reform is a no no, he's going to step up. McCain is the only horse in the race, that can beat Clinton.
Mayor McCheese

Indianapolis, IN

#20 Jan 7, 2008
Richardson actually has the most experience of any candidate, but he doesn't seem to have excited people much. Several terms in Congress, two cabinet posts, some impressive foreign relations credentials, and Governor of a state. I think he is too "homey" to appeal to many people, but I could easily see him as Secretary of State, whomever gets elected.

“I'm believing in change”

Since: Dec 07

Chicago, IL or Atlanta, GA

#21 Jan 7, 2008
BWG wrote:
<quoted text>
Edwards has already been there and done that. He's too far left for Hillary. I'd say Richardson is going to be someone's VP nomination. Hillary isn't going down without a fight and Obama and Edwards are going to fade away. McCain is going to win in New Hampshire. Romney reminds too many people of Kerry, Rudy has too much baggage, and Huckabee had a moment in Iowa but that Southern Preacher thing doesn't play well in the rest of the country. If McCain can convince Republicans that he understands that immigration reform is a no no, he's going to step up. McCain is the only horse in the race, that can beat Clinton.
Interesting & well thought analysis!

I would argue that HRC is already in that fight and if Obama wins NH then he will not survive any tougher scrutiny - just a gut feeling. And that would leave Edwards. But then, I am a little biased.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 3 min Retribution 137
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Cheech the Conser... 1,496,784
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 24 min Obama bin ladder 237,268
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 36 min Klan watch 5,845
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 1 hr Trump your President 180
News Trump's first month features victories from cam... 2 hr Ms Sassy 2
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr well 258,923
More from around the web