Illegal immigrants in Oregon granted ...

Illegal immigrants in Oregon granted work permits through deportation deferral program

There are 3 comments on the The Oregonian story from Dec 1, 2012, titled Illegal immigrants in Oregon granted work permits through deportation deferral program. In it, The Oregonian reports that:

Miriam Corona's heart beat against her chest and hands shook as she eased open the letter addressed by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Oregonian.

ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

#1 Dec 2, 2012
Hold on Corona, it's 2 year's... two years and we know where you are and that you have legal ID.... so if living in the shadow's was a lifestyle you enjoyed, that will now change for you. I hope you tell your friends and family that are here illegally, their day's here are almost up too. If they do not qualify for DACA, the feds will know where to find them through you.... So watch out. Two years isn't very long, and anything can happen...And I hope you have to pay back taxes, and DACA fee's.

“Trump ain't playing!”

Since: Dec 07

Welfare State

#3 Dec 3, 2012
It's like the bank robber proclaiming, "yes, I robbed the bank and now I get to keep the money!"

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#4 Dec 4, 2012
Now she is in the illegal aliens data base, forever. When ever she applies for a job or is arrested she will show up as a illegal alien.

This letter in no way gives her any legal status only congress can do that. She's in illegal alien limbo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min EditorAtLarge 1,659,407
News Why Is It So Hard For The TV News To Say 'Gay'? 1 hr Cordwainer Trout 3
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... (Nov '16) 7 hr positronium 8,796
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 8 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 37,513
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 hr loose cannon 243,098
News Tea party plans to abandon some of their GOP stars (Aug '13) Dec 13 ardith 153
News Palin: Democrats spreading misinformation and lies (Sep '08) Dec 12 Palmermomma 11
More from around the web