World overwhelmingly supports Barack Obama

Oct 21, 2008 Full story: www.newsradio1290wtks.com 4,512

Among the 70 countries surveyed 30 percent of the citizens said they would rather see Obama elected, compared with 8 percent for McCain.

Worldwide support for Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama over his Republican rival is extensive, a months-long Gallup Poll indicates.

Full Story

“Think Safety - Live Safely”

Since: Dec 07

Stafford, VA

#4126 Oct 31, 2008
When disaster strikes Ö itís too late to prepare!

Flooding and hurricanes accounted for over $17.4 billion in property losses in the last 3 years.

Fire has been especially destructive. In 2007 alone, there were over 530,000 structures destroyed by fire in the US, resulting in over $10.6 billion in losses.

It is the responsibility of all residents to assess the potential disasters they face, take action to insulate themselves from harm, and prepare and educate themselves by knowing how to respond and recover if a disaster strikes. This should be done before a disaster happens because when disaster strikes itís too late to prepare.

http://www.safetyissues.com/site/featured_pro...
Lisa

Kansas City, MO

#4127 Oct 31, 2008
Anty-Messiah wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not what I have seen replayed on the news.
Like I told you earlier, I was not going to waste my time listening to a state of the union address before he is even elected. His smoke and mirror policy is not even worth it any more. The truth of his plans are coming out and his plans are not standing up to the test.
Gallup poll shows a 49-47 Obama within the margin of error of 3+/- so even
Rasmussen Florida: 48-48 even
Rasmussen Colorado: 49-46 Obama 4.5 margin again within the margin even
Rasmussen Ohio: 51-44 McCain
Rasmussen Pennsylvania: 47-45 Obama 4.5 margin
again within the margin even
Rasmussen Virginia: 49-47 McCain 4.5 margin
again within the margin even
So McCain is not only closing but leading in Ohio.
I think you may owe your sister a dinner, at least.
I would love to have dinner with my sister. She lives 700 miles away so I don't see her often. Especially since gas prices kept me from driving home this past summer. Did you see that Exxon just made 14+ billion in the third quarter? What I didn't see is a report on all the jobs they created with the Bush taxcuts, you know, the ones that Obama wants to allow to expire? The ones McCain wants to add to. How can that be ok with you? CEO's will get an average taxcut of $700,000 a year with his plan. I saw that on a talk show and the guy who said it was a business professor at NYU, I think. I don't take notes so I am not positive about that only that figure really stands out. I believe McCain's plan will cut corporate taxes by 10%. No such help for the middle class and still no penalty for exporting our jobs or for closing all the loopholes to paying taxes in the first place, this to help create jobs. How thick headed can you get. IT HAS not created any jobs so far. In fact McCain is all for a global free trade economy. Only problem is that we aren't exporting, we are importing. And thanks greatly to Bush we owe China so much, how can we tell them we don't want their products?

Know what, after today I think I am done. If McCain wins those of you who vote for him will be to blame when the economy further tanks, our troops will be stuck in the middle east forever because there is NO such thing as winning this war. I am saddened by the sheer greed and ignorance of some of my fellow Americans.

“American Families Blend!”

Since: Sep 08

Placerville, CA

#4129 Oct 31, 2008
Just one minute wrote:
Did you ever you consider him a serious candidate for President?
<quoted text>
More importantly, he considered himself as one. I see all these other
representatives on the ballot but haven't heard anything about them and their candidate. I respect
Hilary's fortitude through this all, I'd
rather vote for her, but went with McCain/Palin
to keep the token from becoming President.

“Where is Cookeville?”

Cookeville

#4130 Oct 31, 2008
Pierre France wrote:
Happy days are here again, well, nearly.
All it takes is some thought, and some love for what America used to be, before the neocons, and what it can be once the GOP are spanked and sent to bed, to purge themselves of the neocon virus before it destroys everything the Founding Fathers wanted for America.
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/fde4fa156c/y...
God, you people are insane. INSANE. The Founding Fathers wanted NO part of what Nixon, Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, and Obama are pushing for. Nor would they have wanted anything McCain is pushing for. You are all insane, and our nation has allready fallen. We're just waiting for the next series of broken promises and failed policies to pound another nail into our national coffin. Morons, all of us.
Blame The Republicans

Waianae, HI

#4131 Oct 31, 2008
From Poster Salama

CNN Rick Sanchez Catches McCain Spokesman Mike Goldfarb Lying

CNN Rick Sanchez discussing Rashid Khalidi with McCain Spokesman Mike Goldfarb. Rick catches him lying and "SHUTS HIM DOWN"

And the McBUSH campaign wonders why the voters see him as nothing more than "DESPERATE." Is this the best that Johnny Mac has representing him in tv land.(LOL)
sungoddess

Orlando, FL

#4132 Oct 31, 2008
Happy Halloween!!!!!

“Cogito Ergo Sum”

Since: Feb 08

South of France

#4133 Oct 31, 2008
saviorself wrote:
<quoted text>
God, you people are insane. INSANE. The Founding Fathers wanted NO part of what Nixon, Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, and Obama are pushing for. Nor would they have wanted anything McCain is pushing for. You are all insane, and our nation has allready fallen. We're just waiting for the next series of broken promises and failed policies to pound another nail into our national coffin. Morons, all of us.
So what do you suggest ?

“Yes that's my foot in your ass”

Since: Oct 08

Dallas, Tx

#4136 Oct 31, 2008
Pierre France wrote:
<quoted text>So what do you suggest ?
I suggest you commit harikari and save the world by feeding a child in Africa by eliminating your carbon footprint! Don't let the door hit you in the a.s.s. on the way out. BYE!

Let me guess, not before you ramble on with some lamenting and dramatic fictional response that drones on into the night and the following day. BLAHBLAHBLAH DRAMATIC PAUSE BLAHBLAHBLAH MORE DRAMATIC POSTURING BLAHBLAHBLAH DRAMADRAMADRAMA Face it, you're a woman.

“Where is Cookeville?”

Cookeville

#4137 Oct 31, 2008
Pierre France wrote:
<quoted text>So what do you suggest ?
well, a good start is not deluding yourself by thinking that voting for another democrat or republican is going to give you the "change" your little heart desires, and certainly NOT deluding yourself into thinking the Founding Fathers would have wanted anything at all to do with any of these brain-dead traiterous morons who have been holding elected office in my nation for the last 40 years. Foreign entanglements, devastation of American tarriffs, the breakdown of a laissez-faire economic infrastructure via backchannel slave-labor markets, and oh-so-subtle incorporation of foreign elements into all aspects of government and American society in general. NOT what the founding fathers wanted, NONE of it.
Budd

Rayong, Thailand

#4138 Oct 31, 2008
Jeffery Wright wrote:
What you were never intended to know in this election:
"
Iím going to let you in on a few secrets here, and this is not because I enjoy the gossip or the attention directed my way.
Iím doing this because I doubt much of you know the true weaknesses of Obama. Another reason for my doing this is that I am lost faith in this campaign, and feel that this choice has been forced on many people in this country.
Put simply, you are being manipulated. That was and is our job Ė to manipulate you (the electorate) and the media (we already had them months ago). Our goal is to create chaos with the other side, not hope.
Iíve come to the realization (as the campaign already has) that if this comes to the issues, Barack Obama doesnít have a chance.
His only chance is to foster disorganization, chaos, despair, and a sense of inevitability among the Republicans.
It has worked up until now.
Joe the Plumber has put the focus on the issues again, and this scares us more than anything.
Being in a position to know these things, I will rate what the Obama campaign already knows are their weak links from the most important on down.
"
What we are in for... read every word:
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shru...
What a sweet little story for you repubs to believe in....I hope it lets you guys sleep better at night.

The reality is that the "hillary supporter" has been a dittohead fraud from the beginning, but as I said the link provides a nice bedtime story for you. On November 5th when you wake up you can join us in reality, by welcoming your new President Barack Obama.
itsoverbtch

Clearwater, FL

#4139 Oct 31, 2008
McCain & Palin are already in their Halloween costumes...DUMB & DUMBER!

“Yes that's my foot in your ass”

Since: Oct 08

Dallas, Tx

#4140 Oct 31, 2008
Alchemist girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I converted about a year before I met my husband. I was raised and grew up Catholic - stumbled onto Islam and began to read more out of curosity. The rest is history.
This is a nice video (short) that is a message from American Muslims. In December 2007, over 2,000 American Muslims were asked what they wished they could say to the world. This is what they said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =sbcmPe0z3ScXX
I hope you haven't been silenced or are in trouble for your posts...

“ALWAYS IN SEARCH OF TRUTH”

Since: Aug 08

Oakland, CA

#4141 Oct 31, 2008
LANDSLIDE

OBAMA/BIDEN in an EPIC LANDSLIDE...

“Your choice. Make it.”

Since: Sep 08

Aurora, CO

#4142 Oct 31, 2008
Real Voice of Reason wrote:
Conservatives donít know what to make of McCain/Palin campaign.
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
GOP House candidates struggle against McCain drag
http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/10/21/rothen ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
McCain is inept so is Palin.
Actually, we do. We're making them the runner up in the 2008 Presidential election.

Obama/Biden 08
Change the candidates

Chatsworth, CA

#4143 Oct 31, 2008
Man o man, that cool slick guy has you wrapped around his slick talking tongue. All those elites donated their bucks, and will talk about how great Obama is as they discuss how great the white wine and cheese are. Wonder where all that money came from? It certainly wasn't the truly poor. But if the poor think that Obama and the dem's are going to grab them and yank them out of poverty, they're sorely mistaken. Because without those poor, where would their cause be. No, there won't be a raising of the poor out of poverty, they will just get a smaller welfare check and a few food stamps. It will have to go that way because Obama wants all the illegal aliens here to get their share. Oh, yes he will spread the wealth, spread thin enough to resemble his homeland of Kinya. Yes third world here we come.
Just Browsing

Turbeville, SC

#4144 Oct 31, 2008
saviorself wrote:
<quoted text>
well, a good start is not deluding yourself by thinking that voting for another democrat or republican is going to give you the "change" your little heart desires, and certainly NOT deluding yourself into thinking the Founding Fathers would have wanted anything at all to do with any of these brain-dead traiterous morons who have been holding elected office in my nation for the last 40 years. Foreign entanglements, devastation of American tarriffs, the breakdown of a laissez-faire economic infrastructure via backchannel slave-labor markets, and oh-so-subtle incorporation of foreign elements into all aspects of government and American society in general. NOT what the founding fathers wanted, NONE of it.
Ditto...The ONLY thing that ANY of them work for is the Almighty Dollar. They are ALL Millionaires & the pay that they get for the job is NOT how they got that way. They got it by Fraud. That is why they ALL pushed for CAFTA,NAFTA...and what WE ended up with was the SHAFTA.
Norman S Goddard

Boynton Beach, FL

#4145 Oct 31, 2008
Obama is a booger
Norman S Goddard

Boynton Beach, FL

#4146 Oct 31, 2008
Palin for president in 2012

Since: Jun 08

Oak Park, IL

#4147 Oct 31, 2008
itsoverbtch wrote:
McCain & Palin are already in their Halloween costumes...DUMB & DUMBER!
Wow- that really convinced me to switch my vote. How could I not want to be associated with such intelligent and witty people like you.
Rick

Hyattsville, MD

#4148 Oct 31, 2008
AMANWITHANEDGE wrote:
LANDSLIDE
OBAMA/BIDEN in an EPIC LANDSLIDE...
AMEN!!!!!!!!

GO BIG D!!!!!!!!

Love it!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Yeah 1,125,316
GOP governors don't see 'Obamacare' going away 10 min Info is GOOD 37
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 16 min Commietator 158,746
Dems want White House shakeup 37 min Smokin Joe 171
Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as r... (Jul '13) 1 hr SevenTee 9,962
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr The Sage of Main ... 32,978
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Learn to Read 179,283

2012 Presidential Election People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE