Psychiatric test for suspect in NYC subway death

There are 1 comment on the Dec 30, 2012, WATE-TV Knoxville story titled Psychiatric test for suspect in NYC subway death. In it, WATE-TV Knoxville reports that:

Illinois, a state with a reputation for political wheeling and dealing, backroom handshakes and 11th-hour bargains, is dragging its feet on the one deal needed to solve its biggest crisis in a generation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WATE-TV Knoxville.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#1 Dec 30, 2012
oh?
they think someone who pushes a stranger into an oncoming train MIGHT be a little less than sane?

really?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min shinningelectr0n 1,219,588
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min HILLARY 2016 178,975
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Guru 187,266
News As Democrats' 2016 dark horse, Chafee separates... 27 min Cat74 1
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 2 hr litesong 34,189
News Terri Schiavo's Painful Deprivation of Food and... (Mar '09) 13 hr hornback12 1,217
News Poll: Job approval for Congress at record low (Aug '11) 15 hr swedenforever 27
More from around the web