Election 2012: New generation isn't l...

Election 2012: New generation isn't like the class of 2008

There are 6 comments on the Star Tribune story from Jul 1, 2012, titled Election 2012: New generation isn't like the class of 2008. In it, Star Tribune reports that:

The youth movement that helped Obama four years ago has been overtaken by young people whose ideas were shaped by recession.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star Tribune.

DBS

United States

#1 Jul 4, 2012
I'm still 100% for Obama!
Jimi Friend

Santa Cruz, CA

#2 Jul 4, 2012
Me too.
Mr America

Rochester, MN

#3 Jul 4, 2012
I will be voting for Mitt
DBS

San Mateo, CA

#5 Jul 4, 2012
Obama is THE man!!!!
Jimi Friend

Santa Cruz, CA

#6 Jul 4, 2012
Obama really comes down on the right said of the LGBT issue. He doesn't like LGBT haters. I approve of that sentiment.
DBS

United States

#8 Jul 5, 2012
Jimi Friend wrote:
Obama really comes down on the right said of the LGBT issue. He doesn't like LGBT haters. I approve of that sentiment.
Me too! We're here, we're queer, and we're fabulous.

Have I asked you if you are related to Zach Friend before?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Peppy 1,457,470
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min TRUMP WINNERS 252,780
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 33 min Dr Guru 230,900
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 53 min Squirtzzz3971 35,607
News President Obama: 'Michelle will never run for o... 1 hr shewilldecide 12
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 1 hr Elarena 93
News Will Gov. Perry Risk the Election for a Tuitio... (Sep '11) 2 hr Gray pubic hair 8
More from around the web