Obama might be indicted on Donald You...

Obama might be indicted on Donald Young Murder

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Stephen

Columbus, OH

#6 Jul 15, 2008
Tonygarlicnose wrote:
All 3 had sex with Sen. Obama might talk against Obama.
Donald Young signed an affidavit with police and told them he was scared Obama wanted to kill him.
that he had sex with Obama numerous times in Church offices filmed by Rev Wright.
No wonder Rev. Wright holds cards over Obama!
Reply: How do you know this? Do you have a source in the Chicago POlice Department?
Tom

Oceanside, NY

#7 Jul 17, 2008
Tonygarlicnose wrote:
All 3 had sex with Sen. Obama might talk against Obama.
Donald Young signed an affidavit with police and told them he was scared Obama wanted to kill him.
that he had sex with Obama numerous times in Church offices filmed by Rev Wright.
No wonder Rev. Wright holds cards over Obama!
Where does this information come from? This is a fishy story indeed.

Gods warrior

Since: May 07

<<<<--the right to bare

#9 Sep 13, 2008
Young was a forty seven year old choir director and deacon at Trinity United Church of Christ, on 400 W. 95th St, the very church made famous by the candidacy of Barrack Obama. Donald Young was also openly gay. He was also a personal friend of Barrack Obamaís. A roommate found Donald Young unresponsive in his home at 7:30 AM on December 23, 2007. He had been shot multiple times. Christmas presents and jewelry were missing from his home. Interim Police Superintendent Dana Starks said that so far, there is no evidence linking the two crimes. NBC Video.That hasnít stopped any one from speculating however. Even though the two incidents were reported seperately, they have both become fodder for the Anti-Barrack Obama crowd online.
Why isnít the murder of Mr. Young, the late choir director of Trinity Church, making news? Why is it that only young pretty woman or children make the news when they are killed or abused?
And why was Mr. Young allegedly calling Larry Sinclair? Now that Trinity is in the limelight, this murder should be in it too. Was this gay man killed by people who hated homosexuals or was something much more sinister going on? This incident has many more implications for the country than Natalieís death in Arbua, and yet, not a peep from the mainstream media. Whatís going on?

http://www.audacityofhypocrisy.com/wp-content...
jpills

Surrey, Canada

#10 Oct 27, 2008
More than a coincidence. Any of Donald Young's friends willing to talk about this, or does Rev Wright control all there?

I agree we need to know; was this another of Obama's network, like Ayres, Frank Marshall Davis, Rev. Wright, Oginda and his fake Birth Certificate. Who really is Obama and what else do we know about him that no one will talk about? He has blocked the Truth for years, we will not get it in one week. Just vote NO Obama, and we can investigate and get him out of Senate later.

Even Joe the Plumber knows a clogged sewer smells like Obama's stories.
Tisa

United States

#11 Nov 25, 2008
Why don't you guys let us (the family) deal with this unless you can do something to help us. It has almost been a year and we still don't know the whole truth. YES, I AM A FAMILY MEMBER!
hazeleyes

Lombard, IL

#12 Dec 9, 2008
Gods warrior wrote:
Young was a forty seven year old choir director and deacon at Trinity United Church of Christ, on 400 W. 95th St, the very church made famous by the candidacy of Barrack Obama. Donald Young was also openly gay. He was also a personal friend of Barrack Obamaís. A roommate found Donald Young unresponsive in his home at 7:30 AM on December 23, 2007. He had been shot multiple times. Christmas presents and jewelry were missing from his home. Interim Police Superintendent Dana Starks said that so far, there is no evidence linking the two crimes. NBC Video.That hasnít stopped any one from speculating however. Even though the two incidents were reported seperately, they have both become fodder for the Anti-Barrack Obama crowd online.
Why isnít the murder of Mr. Young, the late choir director of Trinity Church, making news? Why is it that only young pretty woman or children make the news when they are killed or abused?
And why was Mr. Young allegedly calling Larry Sinclair? Now that Trinity is in the limelight, this murder should be in it too. Was this gay man killed by people who hated homosexuals or was something much more sinister going on? This incident has many more implications for the country than Natalieís death in Arbua, and yet, not a peep from the mainstream media. Whatís going on?
Good question.

If Young feared Obama or someone in the same political firmament with Obama might hurt him, might there not be a connection between controversial Marc Rich and controversial and powerful and dangerous Bill and Hillary Clinton, and soon-to-be-POTUS-handler Rahm Emanual - call them "the fixers" -- and Young's murder? It's not beyond believing that Rich and Emanual might know some very unsavory characters who might be called on to help Obama cover up sins that he didn't want exposed.

It's been done before. And in Chicago politics it's not impossible for such things to be swept under whatever rugs are handy.
hazeleyes

Lombard, IL

#13 Dec 9, 2008
Tisa wrote:
Why don't you guys let us (the family) deal with this unless you can do something to help us. It has almost been a year and we still don't know the whole truth. YES, I AM A FAMILY MEMBER!
This should not have happened and it should be fully and openly investigated until the murderer is discovered, arrested, tried, convicted, and imprisoned. Please say how can we help?
Frank

Frankfort, IL

#14 Dec 10, 2008
Obama's friends

1. Jeremiah Wright ( racist white hater)
2. Tony Rezko ( in Jail)
3. Frank Marshall (hardcore communist)
4. Rod Blago (soon to be in jail)
5. Bill Ayers ( domestic terrorist)
6. Bernadine Dork ( domestic terrorist hag)

I don't even know Donald Young and I feel sorry for him. His so called " Brothers" took care of him real good.
Frank

Frankfort, IL

#15 Dec 10, 2008
Is it true that two members of the Trinity Church were murdered within months of each other? Donald Young is one. Who is the other?
Patriotic Granny

Brandon, MS

#16 Dec 12, 2008
It is a felony to tamper with official documents...O-vomit's sisters birthcertificate was put forth as his...the draft registration is not proper and likely a fake... Acorn committed fraud...the election is invalid...this con-man Barry wouldn't qualify for a janitor job at the White H and I believe we need to pass laws to make our officials take urine tests same as sports people and everyday workers.
ripalinsky

Chicago, IL

#17 Dec 13, 2008
Tisa, what can we do to help you? Have you gotten any help from anybody? Any truth? Any comfort?
Emery

Marietta, GA

#18 Dec 21, 2008
The reason the media do not report this story about Obama's connection to Donald Young and the other murdered gay men at Trinity Church but spend all their time talking about Natalie and Casey is that it is all propaganda.

Obama is their guy and they are not going to rock the boat. Any reporter that tried to would lose their job and not be able to find another.

That is the sorry state of our Republic. The media is completely controlled by the CFR and the New World Order. The media is controlled propaganda just like Pravda.

The brain dead Obama zombies have not yet figured this out.
on yo pew

United States

#19 Jan 15, 2009
Mr Youngs' murder is still being investigated. The CPD are doing their best to solve this senseless murder. The homicide rate has increased in the City of Chicago and with a new police commander I am sure that the rank and file have sights on solving this case.
gaetano

Seguin, TX

#20 Feb 1, 2009
what goed around ,comes around Mr. obamma

Since: Feb 09

Chicago, IL

#21 Feb 2, 2009
Tisa wrote:
I think Donald Young was a very good man. I would like to write a tribute to him and collect more information from those whose lives he has touched.
joy

Phoenix, AZ

#22 Mar 3, 2009
Tisa wrote:
Dear Tisa I'm sorry
about your loss there's nothing harder than losing family members. My best friend is a private investigator, a very good one. If you would like us to try to help we can give you advice over phone. In meantime if you have his
cell phone or anything with records, even information that you might not think is important
many chances they are. My name is Joy. my email address is joyy.lepenguin@cox.net I am a follower
and believer of Christ.
Nedd

United States

#23 Mar 16, 2009
I realize these posts are scattered timewise but in the hopes this one might add a little understanding to the Don Young murder, perhaps a couple thoughts would be fitting.

It is strongly suspected that Obama may indeed be a closet homosexual. He publicly opposed the marriage amendment that passed in California at the November election, has called for the repeal of the Defense of Marriage Act (signed under President Clinton) and he and Michelle have met with the rabid DC homosexual group, the misnamed Human Rights Campaign and told them he would work to repeal that law, not to mention reverse the law that currently bans avowed homosexuals serving in the military. President Clinton paid lip service to the homosexual "community" but Obama is going out of his way to meet with and please them. As such, it would appear Obama is a homosexual (or bisexual).

Since black people tend to me more religious than us white folks and other races, they portend to be fairly good on marriage issues, even if their political views trend left on other matters. For Obama to be opposed to them on this issue - sizable numbers of black California voters voted for Obama while also voting for the marriage amendment - does strike some thought that he may be a bi. As such, I think there are legs to this story, just like there are to the birth certificate matter. It would be wise not to ignore them.

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#24 Mar 23, 2009
Thank God there is no statute of Limitation on Murder.

Swift Water,NY

#25 Mar 23, 2009
Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
Reply: How do you know this? Do you have a source in the Chicago POlice Department?
http://citizenwells.wordpress.com/2008/04/24/...

Swift Water,NY

#26 Mar 23, 2009
Gods warrior wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Bob53 1,550,561
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min CodeTalker 275,255
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min libtards is dumb 241,716
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 8 hr WHAT 36,957
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... (Nov '16) 9 hr NotSoDivineMsM 8,719
News Obama's secret struggle to punish Russia for Pu... 10 hr Supremeliberal 93
News Obama wins Nobel Peace Prize for 'extraordinary... (Oct '09) 14 hr Abandoned mistress 243
More from around the web