Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?

Jul 8, 2013 Full story: Washington Times 9,938

WASHINGTON , July 8, 2013 - Last week's Rasmussen poll revealed some surprising and disturbing information about the way Americans think about race in America.

Full Story

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#11152 Jul 27, 2014
bannedagain3 wrote:
<quoted text> If the Armed services are accepting mentally unbalance individuals we are all in trouble What branch did you supposedly serve in? 6 yrs, whatb is with that number ?Sect 8 perhaps or was it the BCD for you ?
The only THING, that's mentally unbalanced here, is that piece of shit you see when checking your reflection.

You brainless piles of garbage have a golden road already paved for you before you're ever born. Yet you spend 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, complaining...blacks...blacks. ..blacks...blacks...blacks!!! Time to grow up and face the real world punk. Blacks ain't your problems...it's that sorry shit you see every time you look in a mirror,,,period!!!

I'm a Decorated VETERAN and do not appreciate pieces of CRAP, who talk DOWN to me. Or any other Serviceman Retired (like myself) or Active Duty.

Scum calling Military Men or Women Mentally Unbalanced, DON'T DESERVE A PLACE IN THIS SOCIETY, OR ANY PLACE ON THIS PLANET FOR THAT MATTER.

Now go pound sand punk.
The plain truth

Smithfield, NC

#11153 Jul 27, 2014
MDJ2011 wrote:
Now we are considered the modern day racist? This is ridiculous!
That is crazy as hell! How can we be racist? We can not affect or oppress huge populations of whites! They are still the racist and they know it! lol
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#11154 Jul 27, 2014
The plain truth wrote:
<quoted text>That is crazy as hell! How can we be racist? We can not affect or oppress huge populations of whites! They are still the racist and they know it! lol
Racism is not an action, racism is a belief.
The Plain Truth

Smithfield, NC

#11155 Jul 27, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Racism is not an action, racism is a belief.
Fool! They are one in the same!
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#11156 Jul 27, 2014
The Plain Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Fool! They are one in the same!
The best advice I can give you is to buy a dictionary.
The plain truth

Smithfield, NC

#11157 Jul 27, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The best advice I can give you is to buy a dictionary.
Don't make no difference! Dictionaries were written by you crackers anyway! You got to experience it first hand, then you'll know for sure! lol
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#11158 Jul 27, 2014
The plain truth wrote:
<quoted text>Don't make no difference! Dictionaries were written by you crackers anyway! You got to experience it first hand, then you'll know for sure! lol
Sure it's written by white people. It's our language.

“To contract new debts...”

is not the way to pay old ones

#11159 Jul 27, 2014
The plain truth wrote:
<quoted text>That is crazy as hell! How can we be racist? We can not affect or oppress huge populations of whites! They are still the racist and they know it! lol
Racism is the hatred of a people because of their race, period. While there are still a lot of white people who fit that description, there are a lot of blacks who are just as guilty.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#11160 Jul 27, 2014
Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>Racism is the hatred of a people because of their race, period. While there are still a lot of white people who fit that description, there are a lot of blacks who are just as guilty.
Actually there are unfortunately folks in all five groups. Be they Caucasian, Black, Asian, Arab, or Indigenous folks like Native Americans.

“To contract new debts...”

is not the way to pay old ones

#11161 Jul 27, 2014
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually there are unfortunately folks in all five groups. Be they Caucasian, Black, Asian, Arab, or Indigenous folks like Native Americans.
Sadly you are correct.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#11162 Jul 27, 2014
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
The funny thing is whites generally have no problem living with any of those groups of people except blacks.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#11163 Jul 27, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The funny thing is whites generally have no problem living with any of those groups of people except blacks.
Actually there are folks who can not stand to be living next to members of those groups.
Like one coworker hated all Japanese because her uncle was killed in WW2 by a Japanese soldier. And she used to mistake any and all Asians as Japanese because of the eyes.
For a while my dad hated Native Americans until he found out that his favorite sister in law was part Native American. He was not the only one in my family to be that way as well.
And thanks to 911. Many folks will NOT live next to a person of Middle Eastern ancestry. Even if that person was a child or not even born at the time. They are mistaking the Sikhs for Muslims and are either vandalizing, beating or even killing them. Because they assume that anyone with a turban is a Arabic Muslim.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#11164 Jul 27, 2014
Morris Dees wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' pissface ASSnonymous, you are right. You did not lower yourself because you are lower than what your monkey azz described, DUH!
Yo' ASSnonymous, you stupid incestous trailer trash ghetto monkeys are the 100% majority of Gilbert, SC, LOFL !!!!!! That means you.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
NEXT!
Yo' pissface Morris Dees, you confirmed that you are lower than what your monkey azz has described, DUH!

Yo' Morris Dees, it is your stupid incestous trailer trash ghetto monkeys that makeup 100% of the stupid incestous trailer trash ghetto monkeys that are found in Gilbert, SC, LOFL !!!!!! That means you.

Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
NEXT!

Location hidden

#11165 Jul 27, 2014
Morris Dees wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' ASSnonymouse, I agree that Big Bad Johnson is correct about the racist yard monkey that you are, LOFL!!!!!!!!!! The everyone that you are speaking for must have been victims of Mr. Big Bad Johnson too, LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
NEXT
Yo' pissface Morris Dees aka Big Bad Johnson , you again have confirmed that you are lower than what your monkey azz has described, DUH! Yo' Morris Dees, it is your stupid incestous trailer trash ghetto monkeys that makeup 100% of the stupid incestous trailer trash ghetto monkeys that are found in Gilbert, SC, LOFL !!!!!! besides the everyone that you are speaking for has been victims by you, the raicst that used to go by Mr. Big Bad Johnson & now goes by Morris Dees since you can no longer post under Big Bad Johnson, LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
NEXT

Location hidden

#11166 Jul 27, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, you speak ghetto- ebonics pretty well.
Its the only thing the Idiots understand Like Bill Cosby has said since the Idiots dont understand English and dont want to speak English which Morris Dees also known as Big Bad Johnson has proven.

Location hidden

#11167 Jul 27, 2014
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually there are folks who can not stand to be living next to members of those groups.
Like one coworker hated all Japanese because her uncle was killed in WW2 by a Japanese soldier. And she used to mistake any and all Asians as Japanese because of the eyes.
For a while my dad hated Native Americans until he found out that his favorite sister in law was part Native American. He was not the only one in my family to be that way as well.
And thanks to 911. Many folks will NOT live next to a person of Middle Eastern ancestry. Even if that person was a child or not even born at the time. They are mistaking the Sikhs for Muslims and are either vandalizing, beating or even killing them. Because they assume that anyone with a turban is a Arabic Muslim.
Exactly I have a relative that is that way towards Japanese because of what the Japanese did in WW2 to americans.

Location hidden

#11170 Jul 28, 2014
bannedagain3 wrote:
<quoted text>
Decorated Veteran of what? I doubt you have spent a day in Uniform What branch and campaign No one can call themselves store if you have only served yrs. unless you meet certain criteria and I am sure you do not .
I will gladly apologize if you prove me wrong Plus thank you for your service
WELL COUNT YOUR IDIOTIC SELF WRONG KNOW ALL OF NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!"

YOU EVER HERE IF THE PACIFIC & STRATEGIC AIR COMMANDS MAGOT??????????

I don't owe any explaination of any kind to ungreatful sons of bitches, where My Military Service is concerned.

Y'alls heros Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush, plus General Petroski, thought well enough of me, to Award me a Meritorious Service Medal...LOL!!! THERE'S YOUR CLUE SUMBITCH.

If you can't figuer that one out, you need to shut the hell up about the U.S. MILITARY. CSUSE YOU DON'T KNOW JACKSHIT ABOUT NOTHING

Location hidden

#11171 Jul 28, 2014
bannedagain3 wrote:
<quoted text>
Decorated Veteran of what? I doubt you have spent a day in Uniform What branch and campaign No one can call themselves store if you have only served yrs. unless you meet certain criteria and I am sure you do not .
I will gladly apologize if you prove me wrong Plus thank you for your service
Scum with no Guts always talk tuff behind their computers/keyboards.

You're a real tuff cyber thug...LOL!!!!!!!!!!&& '

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#11173 Jul 30, 2014
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
What BLACK RACISM???
You are the RACIST TURD...MAKING YOUR IGNORANCE KNOW TO THE UNIVERSE.
And where DID I CURSE WHITES???
And WHAT BLACK LEADERSHIP IS LETTING ILLEGALS IN???
Have not ILLEGALS BEEN CREEPING INTO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA SINCE THE PAST 238 YEARS??? AS YOU MUST KNOW 238 YEARS AGO, THE USA DECLARED IT'S INDEPENDENCE FROM BRITTIAN...RIGHT???
Where were (ARE) YOUR CRIES FOR YOUR WHITE LEADERSHIP LETTING ILLEGALS INTO THIS COUNTRY FOR THE PAST 238 YEARS???
And to think, I spent 6 YEARS OF MY LIFE IN DEFENSE, OF GARBAGE LIKE "YOU THINGS," TO BE ABLE TO TALK THIS KIND OF SHIT (NOT HAVING TO LEARN TO SPEAK RUSSIAN OR ARABIC)??? GTFOH AND GO POUND SAND NAZI.
Ok, fine.
You, collectively, as a black, have put white America on defense to claims of racism, country stealing, slavery owning, colonization, descrimination, slavery forever, white priviledge, the root of all evil, etc.
I have served 6 years myself, only to be told I am racist for upholding the creational ideals of my country, for defending our flag, for bearing the unpopular tradition of our Christian faith.

I am willing to bear the burden of all this, while waiting for you to step in and defend as well.
And, rather than defend, you throw all our values into the toilet but, I'm supposed to tolerate you?

I'm not wrong. You are terribly wrong. You are not behaving as an American. If you are not an American at heart, why are you even here?
You should leave because, you are the problem with America.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#11174 Jul 30, 2014
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
TELL THAT TO YOUR PINK BRETHREN WHO CAN'T KEEP THEIR FILTHY PAWS OFF THE AFRICAN DESCENDENT GIRLS/WOMEN...YA RACIST PIG.
Don't NOBODY want no pink woman FOOL. The few dudes that do have one if that's their preference, more power to them. But the majority wouldn't choose a pink chick over their own NUTSO. So just quit F-ING LYING.
Until 2003, the claim was every so-called black woman that had ever lived in the USA had 6 1/2 babies!!! So what happend??? They came up with a formula to DILUTE? SHRINK the BLACK POPULATION NUMBERS!!!
ALL OF A SUDDEN THE ONE DROP OF BLACK BLOOD DIDN'T APPLY NO MORE. WHY??? BECAUSE PINK GIRLS ARE/WERE HAVING SO DAMN MANY ABORTIONS, THAT THE PINK POPULATION NUMBERS WERE/ARE COLLAPSING...LOL!!!!!!!!!! "
You STUPID RACIST need to repair your own STUPIDITY & HATE MONGERING RACISM and stop blaming other of your RACISM. You're the MUTHAFUGGAS who started all of thr RACISM SHIT and institutionalized it!!!
Fix you selves and quit your belly aching...bunch of weeping wimps!!!
Ok, you should pull the covers off. Black men ARE marrying white women. Black women are NOT getting dates with white men. They are getting knocked up by worthless black man who won't stick around. You black men are messing everything up. White guys watch as dumb blonde women screw ugly non-whites. Black women just screw whatever for a baby, to get checks for.
Black women are unhappy. White men are unhappy.

You DO realize - something is wrong here?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Rogue Scholar 05 183,905
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min WTF 168,497
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min positronium 1,173,927
Sarah Palin and her onetime fans on the right: ... 21 min kuda 64
MSNBC's Rachel Maddow Can't Contain Excitement ... 27 min woodtick57 53
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 58 min SpaceBlues 33,752
U.S. funding impasse blocks Secret Service hire... 1 hr Captain Yesterday 6
More from around the web