Race in America: Why are blacks being...

Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?

There are 9913 comments on the Washington Times story from Jul 8, 2013, titled Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?. In it, Washington Times reports that:

WASHINGTON , July 8, 2013 - Last week's Rasmussen poll revealed some surprising and disturbing information about the way Americans think about race in America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

Since: Feb 13

Denton, TX

#10963 Jul 13, 2014
Morris Dees wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' ASSnonymous, you stupid incestous trailer trash ghetto monkeys are the 100% majority of Gilbert, SC, LOFL
I love Texas. We don't allow you blacks to get uppity here.

Since: Feb 13

Denton, TX

#10964 Jul 13, 2014
Triceroy wrote:
BLACK PEOPLE. See what happens when you use nothing but facts, scienticlfic/historical and spiritual? No name calling, just plain solid facts. He then proceeds to call you a terrorist, racist, sub-human (depsite his claims of not being from us, the original human) and whatever else F#@%ed up names he can muster and you well know he has a book full. He is capable of sidestepping EVERY valid point while he spews his groundless filth and slander in return. Devil means "slanderer" which is why he has been called a "white devil" for the entirety of his 2,500 year existence. Trying to reason with him is like trying to convince a cockroach of God's existence using an extinct language, so just ignore him like you ignore Satan, while you continue to expose him.
2 Corinthians 2:3
Don't let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction.
Devil means "slanderer?"

Well, you are slandering the heck out pf white people, who support you.
I bet you'd be kissing our butts, if welfare stopped.

Since: Feb 13

Denton, TX

#10969 Jul 13, 2014
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality is something FOOLS just find it too hard to accept.
Immigrants in U.S. Child Welfare System
Foreign-born immigrant children represent less than 3 percent of all children who come to the attention of the child welfare system. More than two-thirds of children of immigrants involved in the child welfare system are Latino, followed by non-Latino White (14.8 percent), non-Latino Black (10 percent), and non-Latino Asian (7.5 percent).5
http://cssr.berkeley.edu/cwscmsreports/Latino...
Well, whites are still the majority - they say. That would explain a higher number of them on welfare. Then, you have to think of the whites who sold their race out for a non-white mate.
That qualifies them for assistance.
Normal whites, with a job, with white families, are not on welfare. That's a non-white thing.
Those whites are just paying for your welfare,not receiving it.

Since: Feb 13

Denton, TX

#10971 Jul 13, 2014
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
The white population LIES!!!
The TRUTH is:“15.1% OF THE NONE WHITE POPULATION IS CLASSIFIDE AS WHITE, UNTIL THEY COMMIT A CRIMINAL ACT, And ONLY THEN ARE THEY CONSIDERED ANOTHER OR OTHER RACE!!!” SO YOU SEE YOUR BEING 6 OUT OF 7 CRIMINAL ARREST, IS ABSOLUTELY THE “TRUTH!!!” WHY ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE FBI STATS???
note:a separate listing for Hispanic is not included because the US Census Bureau considers Hispanic to mean persons of Spanish/Hispanic/Latino origin including those of Mexican, Cuban, Puerto Rican, Dominican Republic, Spanish, and Central or South American origin living in the US who may be of any RACE or ETHNIC group (white, BLACK, ASIAN, ETC.); about 15.1% of the total US population is Hispanic!!!
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-...
All of the above people (TO INCLUDE…SO-CALLED BLACK, ALL LATINOS, ASIANS BLACK OR WHITE, and ARABS BLACK AND WHITE FROM NORTH AFRICA, ALL PACIFIC ISLANDERS) are considered WHITE, until they commit a crime.“ONLY THEN ARE THEY CONCIDERED A SEPRATE CATAGOREY!!!”
WHAT IS IT THAT YOU ARE UNABLE TO GRASP ABOUT THIS…HUH???
No matter. Once they commit a crime, they are still considered white. This is all designed to keep whites from knowing that they are no longer the majority. If whites knew that, they would become a minority and reclaim the benefits given to everyone who isn't white.
You would be paying taxes to support whites.

Since: Feb 13

Denton, TX

#10972 Jul 13, 2014
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW...I don't see anybody of any so-alled race tearing down doors to date so-called whte girls.
I'd bet of all those who do date the white girls (OTHER THAN YOU KIND), don't even ADD UP TO 2% OF THE POPULATION!!!
AND YOU ACT AS IF THOUGH THE WHITE WOMEN AREN'T GOING AFTER THE BLACK GUYS???
It's time for you neanderthals to get a REALITY CHECKUP FROM THE NECK UP. LOL!!!
You're saying that whites having babies with other races,producing no white babies, won't end the white race? How do you rationalize that idea?
White birthrates are down, anyway. Any whites giving birth, when the other parent is non-white, will not produce a white birth. See? You are a naive fool, to believe mixed births don't matter.

Since: Feb 13

Denton, TX

#10974 Jul 13, 2014
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Something else for your LYING @SS to take note of:
26 MILLION WHITES BELOW POVERTY LEVEL!!!
Maybe you need new reading glasses.
It appears according to the Census ACTUAL STATISTICS, WHITES ACCOUNT FOR NEARLY 26 (25,659,922 TO BE EXACT) MILLION OF THOSE COUNTED AS BEING BELOW THE POVERTY LEVEL. ONLY IDIOTS DON'T REALIZE THAT THE WHITE GET NEARLY 90% OF GOVERNMENT WELFARE CHECKS EACH MONTH.
U.S. Census Bureau
13
Number
below
poverty
Margin
of error
(±)
3
Percent
White alone
..........
.
25,659,922
Idiots just cling to their stupidity and self made ignorance. I guess because it makes them feel comfortable.
TIME FOR YOU TO SHUT UP AND GO READ THE REAL STATS.
Whites are in poverty because of Affirmative Action for blacks and legal/illegal immigration.
All the racist agendas directed towards whites.
You want to get whites off the welfare system? Stand up to ban illegal immigration.
Stand up to end racist affirmative action.
Middle class to poor whites are surviving - that is all. But, racist blacks don't care, right?

Whites assure blacks will survive. Blacks want to destroy us. That's gratitude.
You big dumazz, realize that we are in the same cage.

Since: Feb 13

Denton, TX

#10976 Jul 13, 2014
Morris Dees wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' pissface, just because you are getting your monkey azz whooped by me is no reason for your racist pea brain dumbazz to hate an entire race. You have a very weak constitution for doing that. You post stupid racist remarks, and then you can't figure out why trailer trash racists like you are hated by even Whites, LOFL!!!!!
LOL
LOL
LOL
I don't live in a trailer, never have. But, why is living in a trailer a bad thing? There's not many blacks there so, can't be too bad. Why is it bad to live in a trailer?

Since: Feb 13

Denton, TX

#10977 Jul 13, 2014
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you pigs on this forum?
Ummm,... to entertain leftist scum like you?

Since: Feb 13

Denton, TX

#10978 Jul 13, 2014
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter how you dress it up. White pigs stole and continue to steal.
I thnik you are confusing me with my government, who I am not allowed to cast a vote for.
I, and most Americans, have never stolen anything. Now, blacks have stolen a lot from America, using slavery as a deposit slip. Sorry bud, there are no slavery revenues in my bank account. I guess you should screw someone else.

Since: Jan 09

Central NJ

#10982 Jul 13, 2014
Who Cares? As a general rule, blacks can't comprehend what makes us tick. And they are very self-centered (it's all about them) and incapable of looking outside of themselves. They love to delude themselves that life is a White plot against them to prevent them from achieving their rightful place in the world. It's self serving BS. The reason they get arrested more is because they break more laws! No more no less! I envision a world where the black populations are severely lowered. No more Idi Amins or Robt Mugabes or Jesse Jacksons!
My president was elected by dead people!
Regards, Terri
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
The white population LIES!!!
The TRUTH is:“15.1% OF THE NONE WHITE POPULATION IS CLASSIFIDE AS WHITE, UNTIL THEY COMMIT A CRIMINAL ACT, And ONLY THEN ARE THEY CONSIDERED ANOTHER OR OTHER RACE!!!” SO YOU SEE YOUR BEING 6 OUT OF 7 CRIMINAL ARREST, IS ABSOLUTELY THE “TRUTH!!!” WHY ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE FBI STATS???
note:a separate listing for Hispanic is not included because the US Census Bureau considers Hispanic to mean persons of Spanish/Hispanic/Latino origin including those of Mexican, Cuban, Puerto Rican, Dominican Republic, Spanish, and Central or South American origin living in the US who may be of any RACE or ETHNIC group (white, BLACK, ASIAN, ETC.); about 15.1% of the total US population is Hispanic!!!
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-...
All of the above people (TO INCLUDE…SO-CALLED BLACK, ALL LATINOS, ASIANS BLACK OR WHITE, and ARABS BLACK AND WHITE FROM NORTH AFRICA, ALL PACIFIC ISLANDERS) are considered WHITE, until they commit a crime.“ONLY THEN ARE THEY CONCIDERED A SEPRATE CATAGOREY!!!”
WHAT IS IT THAT YOU ARE UNABLE TO GRASP ABOUT THIS…HUH???
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#10983 Jul 13, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Whites are in poverty because of Affirmative Action for blacks and legal/illegal immigration.
All the racist agendas directed towards whites.
You want to get whites off the welfare system? Stand up to ban illegal immigration.
Stand up to end racist affirmative action.
Middle class to poor whites are surviving - that is all. But, racist blacks don't care, right?
Whites assure blacks will survive. Blacks want to destroy us. That's gratitude.
You big dumazz, realize that we are in the same cage.
Don't listen to him. Blacks are leading in the race of poverty and government handouts by percentage:

Poverty by Ethnicity
According to 2012 US Census Data, the highest poverty rate by race is found among Blacks (27.2%), with Hispanics (of any race) having the second highest poverty rate (25.6%). Whites had a poverty rate of 9.7%, while Asians had a poverty rate at 11.7%.

Source: Income, Poverty, and Health Insurance Coverage in the United States: 2012, US Census Bureau

http://www.povertyusa.org/the-state-of-povert...
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#10984 Jul 13, 2014
Morris Dees wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' pissface, just because you are getting your monkey azz whooped by me is no reason for your racist pea brain dumbazz to hate an entire race. You have a very weak constitution for doing that. You post stupid racist remarks, and then you can't figure out why trailer trash racists like you are hated by even Whites, LOFL!!!!!
LOL
LOL
LOL
Not at all. We whites love each other. That's why we try to keep you out of our neighborhood.

Unlike blacks, we strive to live in an all white community. It's blacks that are the only race in the world with the exception of those with religious or territorial issues that constantly strive to live away from each other. Whites are not like that. We are quite happy being with our own kind.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#10987 Jul 13, 2014
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
There are plenty of po white people and you're one of them You're not wealthy.
Who said I was wealthy? I sure didn't.

And yes, there are poor white people, just not nearly the same percentage as poor black people. Same holds true with government benefits.

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#10989 Jul 13, 2014
toomanymistakes wrote:
<quoted text> No matter how you want to skew the statistics Blacks are responsible for 80% of murders and violent crime For 13 of the population to commit the vast amount of murders , rapes and robberies is unconscionable No excuses , You people need to clean up your act
Here's the "REAL TRUTH REAL TRUTH FOR YOU IN WHITE AND BLACK...YOU UNEDUCATED LIAR."

CRIME STATS FROM THE FBI

Arrests
by Race, 2011
[12,023 agencies; 2011 estimated population 238,952,977]
WHITES STILL TILL THIS SECOND ACCOUNT FOR 7 OUT OF 10 (70%) CRIMINAL ARREST IN THE UNITED STATAES OF AMERICA!!! SO WHEN ARE YOU LIARS GOING TO STOP LYING AND READ THE REAL CRIME STATS FROM THE “FBI???” I’M PROVIDING THE LINK TO THE INFORMATION RIGHT HERE!!! NOW CLICK AND READ AND STOP LYING.
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in...

In 2011, 69.2 percent of all persons arrested were white, 28.4 percent were black, and the remaining 2.4 percent were of other races.
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in...

Hate Crime Statistics
Annual Report Shows Slight Decrease
The data contained in Hate Crime Statistics, 2012 is a subset of the information that law enforcement submits to the FBI’s Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) Program. The full hate crime report can be viewed on our website, but here are a few highlights:
• 48.3 percent of the 5,790 single-bias incidents were racially motivated, while 19.6 percent resulted from sexual orientation bias and 19 percent from religious bias.
• Of the 7,164 hate crime victims, 55.4 percent were victims of crimes against persons and 41.8 percent were victims of crimes against property. The remaining 2.8 percent were victims of crimes against society (like drug offenses, gambling, and prostitution).
• 39.6 percent of the victims of crimes against persons suffered simple assaults, while 37.5 percent were intimidated and 21.5 percent were victims of aggravated assault.(Law enforcement also reported 10 murders and 15 rapes as hate crimes.)
• An overwhelming majority—75.6 percent—of the victims of crimes against property were victimized by acts of destruction, damage, and/or vandalism.
• Of the 5,331 known offenders, 54.6 percent were white and 23.3 percent were black.
http://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2013/november...

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#10990 Jul 13, 2014
TerryE wrote:
Who Cares? As a general rule, blacks can't comprehend what makes us tick. And they are very self-centered (it's all about them) and incapable of looking outside of themselves. They love to delude themselves that life is a White plot against them to prevent them from achieving their rightful place in the world. It's self serving BS. The reason they get arrested more is because they break more laws! No more no less! I envision a world where the black populations are severely lowered. No more Idi Amins or Robt Mugabes or Jesse Jacksons!
My president was elected by dead people!
Regards, Terri
<quoted text>
You're STUPID AS HELL AND NEED AN EDUCATION AS WELL.

CRIME STATS FROM THE FBI

Arrests
by Race, 2011
[12,023 agencies; 2011 estimated population 238,952,977]
WHITES STILL TILL THIS SECOND ACCOUNT FOR 7 OUT OF 10 (70%) CRIMINAL ARREST IN THE UNITED STATAES OF AMERICA!!! SO WHEN ARE YOU LIARS GOING TO STOP LYING AND READ THE REAL CRIME STATS FROM THE “FBI???” I’M PROVIDING THE LINK TO THE INFORMATION RIGHT HERE!!! NOW CLICK AND READ AND STOP LYING.
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in...

In 2011, 69.2 percent of all persons arrested were white, 28.4 percent were black, and the remaining 2.4 percent were of other races.
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in...

Hate Crime Statistics
Annual Report Shows Slight Decrease
The data contained in Hate Crime Statistics, 2012 is a subset of the information that law enforcement submits to the FBI’s Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) Program. The full hate crime report can be viewed on our website, but here are a few highlights:
• 48.3 percent of the 5,790 single-bias incidents were racially motivated, while 19.6 percent resulted from sexual orientation bias and 19 percent from religious bias.
• Of the 7,164 hate crime victims, 55.4 percent were victims of crimes against persons and 41.8 percent were victims of crimes against property. The remaining 2.8 percent were victims of crimes against society (like drug offenses, gambling, and prostitution).
• 39.6 percent of the victims of crimes against persons suffered simple assaults, while 37.5 percent were intimidated and 21.5 percent were victims of aggravated assault.(Law enforcement also reported 10 murders and 15 rapes as hate crimes.)
• An overwhelming majority—75.6 percent—of the victims of crimes against property were victimized by acts of destruction, damage, and/or vandalism.
• Of the 5,331 known offenders, 54.6 percent were white and 23.3 percent were black.
http://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2013/november...

I don't need to LIST YOUR KIND CRIMES...THE WHOLE UNIVERSE ALREADY KNOWS. I'm certain you won't be requesting as LIST OF THOSE CRIMES...RIGHT???

LYING AIN'T GONNA MAKE YOU RACIST LOOK ANY BETTER. TIME TO FACE THE "REAL TRUTH/FACTS!!!"

Look at your OWN HISTORY before pointing FINGERS

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#10991 Jul 13, 2014
TerryE wrote:
Who Cares? As a general rule, blacks can't comprehend what makes us tick. And they are very self-centered (it's all about them) and incapable of looking outside of themselves. They love to delude themselves that life is a White plot against them to prevent them from achieving their rightful place in the world. It's self serving BS. The reason they get arrested more is because they break more laws! No more no less! I envision a world where the black populations are severely lowered. No more Idi Amins or Robt Mugabes or Jesse Jacksons!
My president was elected by dead people!
Regards, Terri
<quoted text>
YOU'VE GOT THE NERVE TO GO THERE???

You don't want me listing your crime in the African continent...DO YOU???
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#10992 Jul 13, 2014
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Lies. smdh
What you make up in your head is not learning something. Click the link and learn something real instead.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#10993 Jul 13, 2014
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the "REAL TRUTH REAL TRUTH FOR YOU IN WHITE AND BLACK...YOU UNEDUCATED LIAR."
CRIME STATS FROM THE FBI
Arrests
by Race, 2011
[12,023 agencies; 2011 estimated population 238,952,977]
WHITES STILL TILL THIS SECOND ACCOUNT FOR 7 OUT OF 10 (70%) CRIMINAL ARREST IN THE UNITED STATAES OF AMERICA!!! SO WHEN ARE YOU LIARS GOING TO STOP LYING AND READ THE REAL CRIME STATS FROM THE “FBI???” I’M PROVIDING THE LINK TO THE INFORMATION RIGHT HERE!!! NOW CLICK AND READ AND STOP LYING.
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in...
In 2011, 69.2 percent of all persons arrested were white, 28.4 percent were black, and the remaining 2.4 percent were of other races.
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in...
Good link. What it shows is that blacks are disproportionately more involved in crimes than white---particularly murder where blacks exceed whites even though blacks are 13% of our population. That means you are six times more likely to be murdered by a black than a white.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#10995 Jul 13, 2014
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
This man just showed you a link to support his views and you still manage to lie. I don't trust nothing you white creeps have to say.
Of course you don't. You were forced to go to a public school and obviously lack mathematical skills. This is why you don't have a clue as to what I'm saying.
wtf

United States

#10996 Jul 13, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you don't. You were forced to go to a public school and obviously lack mathematical skills. This is why you don't have a clue as to what I'm saying.
Facepalm.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Brad 1,497,105
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min Dr Guru 237,623
News CIA analyst resigns because of Trump's 'disturb... 54 min Mikey 45
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 54 min Make Merica great... 5,801
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr Rshermr 36,345
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Julia 258,857
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 3 hr STEPIN IN 366
More from around the web