Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?

Jul 8, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Washington Times

WASHINGTON , July 8, 2013 - Last week's Rasmussen poll revealed some surprising and disturbing information about the way Americans think about race in America.

Comments (Page 392)

Showing posts 7,821 - 7,840 of9,440
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Expecting!”

Since: Oct 13

Royally Inked

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Brngthtrth2u wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you come clean now and save us all the trouble. You're setting up to bash African Americans and you smell like troll...wearing a face mask. Now go sit down lame, African Americans with the blood do not analyze their failures loon...you one lost bi*ch....can you get lost? You'll look better going than you did coming!
Maybe that's our problem. Maybe we NEED to analyze our failures in open air. Maybe we need to stop all the crying a bullshitting. Maybe we need to STOP bullying those of us who do better by claiming they are "acting white". Do you realize how much self-hate is in that phrase? Are intellect and achievement white characteristics?

Oh, but it's fine if I wanted to twerk for chicken, right? Would that please you? Would it make you happy if I assured everyone that it's all YT's fault black communities are failing?

Okay you guys. There's nothing wrong with Black Culture. I was lying all along.

Happy now?
BIgKnob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Simple Answer wrote:
<quoted text> I'm quite content to let you pursue your own destiny.....devoid of our assistance. That's all any man can ask. Good luck.
And yes, primitive man was colored, as you mentioned......since we all evolved from apes. Caucasians and Asians then left Africa and evolved, while sub-saharans remained pretty much unchanged, hunter-gathering, fighting, breeding and lounging.
And white transluccent skin is congenitally deficient of pigmentation ( coloring matter ) thats a mutation, everything in nature has color have you ever seen a white pinetree, a frog, an alligator, that would be abnormal wouldnt it? I dont need your permission, to allow me to pursue anything, I've taken it, I live freely within the values of my choosing, not yours........dont get it twisted.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

GothicRose wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly...the majority of black people don't fully understand our history, so I don't expect much in the way of realistically viewing our present condition.

The simple fact is that if you hate someone because of their color or ethnicity, you're a racist. Using things like the past to justify today's hatred of "YT" (as YOU put it) is racism. It's that simple.

This Knob's perspective is the same old tired lie about "power". Hatred of white people has nothing to do with power. If you hate them just because they are white, you're a racist.

Look to South Africa, 20+ years after white rule ended. The white population is around 10% but they are STILL hated and seen at the root of all the troubles there. Even though the black population is a supermajority. Their hatred of whites is somehow accepted as benevolent. When it's just simple racism.
GroBBBBBBBBBBBBB

“Expecting!”

Royally Inked

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Wise_Crack_er wrote:
<quoted text>
And who's fault is THAT?
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TNQSTQ5TJTLLB...
Mmm Hmmm...typical ghetto sow....
You can go back and see how I responded to that.

Oh, and be careful darling, your stupidity is showing.
BIgKnob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

GothicRose wrote:
ANYONE CAN BE RACIST.
Why is it as if we think we are immune to that word?
Why would a bw call herself gothic a germanic langugage, sounds like youre a troll in holloween black face. it wont work with me, my goal is simple: get white supremacy out of the lives of black folks......free the mind, and the challange will follow..........

“Expecting!”

Royally Inked

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
The simple fact is that if you hate someone because of their color or ethnicity, you're a racist. Using things like the past to justify today's hatred of "YT" (as YOU put it) is racism. It's that simple.
This Knob's perspective is the same old tired lie about "power". Hatred of white people has nothing to do with power. If you hate them just because they are white, you're a racist.
Look to South Africa, 20+ years after white rule ended. The white population is around 10% but they are STILL hated and seen at the root of all the troubles there. Even though the black population is a supermajority. Their hatred of whites is somehow accepted as benevolent. When it's just simple racism.
GroBBBBBBBBBBBBB
I'm not sure you've read everything that's here, my friend. I don't hate anyone for their skin color. I hate people who don't want to work hard. I respect anyone with a work ethic who holds himself accountable for his lot in life.

Is the distributing of power skewed toward whites? Yes.

Is that an excuse for failure? No, because foreigners come here and succeed.

The failure of black people is due to all of the things I've outlined previously.

“Proud White Woman for life!”

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Because:

1. They date WW because they think we are inferior and only good for sex.

2. They rape WW much more than they do their own. They have so much contempt for their own race that their rapists won't touch their own women.

3. They attack WP who are content in their own worlds and not doing anything to BP first. When a person leaves others alone, you are obligated to leave them alone back. The more you leave others alone, the more respect you are earning and the better person you are, and thus you have earned the same back.

4. They try to force their values and culture on WP and refuse to understand our culture and act like us. They are too proud and too racist to do so.

5. They commit crimes against us far more than they commit crimes against their own.

6. They have stereotypes about us like us always being richer or more advantaged, about our women whoring after BM or any other men nonstop, etc.

7. The way BM will beat a WW as if she were a man.

8. The way BP refuse to let WP have white-only places in the real world. They sue to get to join our places, then they destroy the very culture and values our places were started to espouse.

9. They refuse to learn our language, word meanings, or customs.

10. They use us as scapegoats for what they cannot admit that they do.
BIgKnob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Racism and blacks?
Why when im snake -bitten and all of my ancestors have been snake-bitten, and I tell my people to watch out for snakes, avoid snakes, resist these devils, then how does the snake look accussing me of racism, and saying I hate snakes.

“Expecting!”

Royally Inked

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text>Why would a bw call herself gothic a germanic langugage, sounds like youre a troll in holloween black face. it wont work with me, my goal is simple: get white supremacy out of the lives of black folks......free the mind, and the challange will follow..........
A few reasons.

1. The Goth/Alternative subculture is a big part of my life. It's who I am.

2. I love the architecture/associated time period.

I would just like to add that English is ALSO a Germanic language. Clearly, you've never read Chaucer. The Canterbury Tales when read aloud sound A LOT like German.
BIgKnob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Spotted Girl wrote:
Because:
2. They rape WW much more than they do their own. They have so much contempt for their own race that their rapists won't touch their own women.
3. They attack WP who are content in their own worlds and not doing anything to BP first. When a person leaves others alone, you are obligated to leave them alone back. The more you leave others alone, the more respect you are earning and the better person you are, and thus you have earned the same back.
4. They try to force their values and culture on WP and refuse to understand our culture and act like us. They are too proud and too racist to do so.
5. They commit crimes against us far more than they commit crimes against their own.
6. They have stereotypes about us like us always being richer or more advantaged, about our women whoring after BM or any other men nonstop, etc.
8. The way BP refuse to let WP have white-only places in the real world. They sue to get to join our places, then they destroy the very culture and values our places were started to espouse.
You should get bm wanting a ww out of your mind. Dont disgrace a self-respecting bm with that non-sense, besides history teaches that many ww got with bm voluntarily, but when they got caught they screamed rape, thats what happened to willie mcgee in mississippi, in 1952, she cheated on her husband, lied and got willie the electric chair. Go look it up........ Janis joplin even made a song about it called me & bobby mcgee.......... Stop lying

“Expecting!”

Royally Inked

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Sick and tired222 wrote:
<quoted text> When you admit there is a difference between black people and ghetto trash. Stop apologizing for the majority of blacks , Referring to a successful Black person as an uncle Tom is an insult to your own people.
Comedians like Richard prior and Chris Rock have made a fortune off of mocking black stereotypes I don't see blacks calling them names because the are going along with the failed stereotypical black man. Mocking their own people to make a buck
This is so true it's actually absurd.

“Expecting!”

Royally Inked

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Black People, we NEED to criticize ourselves. And then we need to FIX ourselves. We can't hide from honesty. We can't blame White People forever.

When will we be responsible for ourselves?
BIgKnob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Spotted Girl wrote:
Because:
3. They attack WP who are content in their own lworlds and not doing anything to BP first. When a person leaves others alone, you are obligated to leave them alone back. The more you leave others alone, the more respect you are earning and the better person you are, and thus you have earned the same back.
You refuse to let black people have their own fourm, with your presence, does'nt that sound like hypocrisy to you. I dont care what you have, as long as you leave me alone, blacks have the right to teach their history to their kids from their persepctive, and we will do it.......i have to learn your custom, you sound like a culture imperialist..........your custom your joking right ? and its not holloween yet........
BIgKnob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

GothicRose wrote:
Black People, we NEED to criticize ourselves. And then we need to FIX ourselves. We can't hide from honesty. We can't blame White People forever.
I said that earlier, remember, but I mean knowledge of self and do for self, self-defense, and clearly understand the difference between a friendship and an alliance, when to start one and when to end one..... and to put to death the mind-set that you must always rely on the benevolence of and be under the tutelage of white folks, thats MENTAL SLAVERY.......
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

GothicRose wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly...the majority of black people don't fully understand our history, so I don't expect much in the way of realistically viewing our present condition.
It's one thing to understand your history and quite another to use that history as an excuse for failure which is what blacks here and just about anywhere do. I laugh at this accusation that all whites had wealth handed down that blacks never had. Nobody in my family ever had wealth handed down. My father and his several siblings grew up poorer than any black today. All of my white friends much the same.

“Expecting!”

Royally Inked

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It's one thing to understand your history and quite another to use that history as an excuse for failure which is what blacks here and just about anywhere do. I laugh at this accusation that all whites had wealth handed down that blacks never had. Nobody in my family ever had wealth handed down. My father and his several siblings grew up poorer than any black today. All of my white friends much the same.
I don't think people on these threads can flippin' READ. I keep saying that. Over and over and over. Like...do you guys just SKIM for something you can jump on?
BIgKnob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Funny how ms spotted girl wants to accusse blacks of not allowing whites to have their own groups, thats funny, have you been to a country club lately, and did you see any blacks there? but she's constantly posting on black fourms, her opinions, and views about blacks, on black fourms. I call that hypocrisy , you want to do to others, what you dont want done to you..when I look at american his-story im not surprised at all, Lies and double standards that only a fool would believe..........im out.
BIgKnob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Sick and tired222 wrote:
<quoted text> Look at how South Africa has started to fall into disarray after 20 years of black rule Whites have to form their own communities for self preservation
The same thing is happening here because of the violence in the big cities. Whites are moving to rural areas to avoid the violence
They stole the land in the first place, and now the resources have to be spread out to larger population, its only been 20years, while the white land thieves had more the 200 years. Besides you came with no passport, and stole that, that didnt belong to you.........your holloween history is funny.......trick er treat.

“Expecting!”

Royally Inked

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

I'm not talking down to anyone. I think we need to make some serious changes. Who I choose and choose NOT to share my life/bed with has absolutely no bearing on who I am or where I come from.
BIgKnob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

GothicRose wrote:
They need to keep whites out of their cultural business and do for themselves, nobodys blamming them for nothing, who is. Im not asking them for nothing, so what are they and you bitching about.......i reject their version of american history,& im against conforming, and thats going to change.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 7,821 - 7,840 of9,440
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••