Race in America: Why are blacks being...

Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?

There are 9913 comments on the Washington Times story from Jul 8, 2013, titled Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?. In it, Washington Times reports that:

WASHINGTON , July 8, 2013 - Last week's Rasmussen poll revealed some surprising and disturbing information about the way Americans think about race in America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#7316 Sep 17, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never said I came from animals I said blacks come from apes!!! You keep saying what others do that's there business but I do think it's funny that that's all you talk about. Btw do you hear voices??
I don't think you came from animals either. A compost heap is more likely.

Since: Oct 12

Gray, GA

#7317 Sep 17, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
<quoted text>And through ignorance, racism, unavoidable, this is what's next on mother earth! Sad it has to be that way, but human ignorance pushing PREORDAIN closer to world civil war!

And by moving to the suburbs will only support or sustain the "Inevitable" only for a short period of time.

It's not what I want to happen to man kind, but from white racist fascism are bringing this upon society! You don't want equality, the future shall offer you nothing. For whites, it's going to get very bad. They will have documentations of their ancestors warnings to change, or generations to come shall pay a heavy price by the ethnic majority, who shall lay down tyranny of oppression ten times of what whites done to others!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =THrltK9cGo8XX
lol race war again? Have you ever heard the saying let sleeping dogs lay!!!! There are more whites they control the resources theres enough crazy whites that are waiting for it to happen most of the blacks are congregated in large groups without resources or ways to get them!!!!

“New year New you”

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#7318 Sep 17, 2013
Cassius Chaerea wrote:
<quoted text>
So education is keeping blacks out of the corporate arena? Are you saying that negroes aren't intelligent then?
No special C i'm saying back in thee day and still to this day whites in corporate America have ridden that broken record of well you need a college education for this position. Knowing good and damn well that it is hard for the average African American to pay for a prestige college. So they continually run the gambit blacks are now calling their bluff and taking full advantage of the educational system and make whites in corporate America put up or shut up!!

Gray, GA

#7319 Sep 17, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
<quoted text>And the Bush's and Chaney's oil barons haven't abused this on a massive scale, out weighing the people you speak against in your posts?
what administration has had the Highest gas prices?

Gray, GA

#7320 Sep 17, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think you came from animals either. A compost heap is more likely.
your right!!! You don't think!!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#7321 Sep 17, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
The question is, why you guys continue to practice your ancestors perfected when you know it's wrong?<quoted text>
On top of that why you guys so damn paranoid over everything.
Here's a paranoid lie made up to cover a police officer.
A black man had a car accident, crawls out of his car, walk up a hill to a resident house to as for help, she panic after seeing he's black, slams the door shut. Call the police because a black man breaking in her home, when he wasn't. The African American man go back to the street, the police arrived, he was shoot 10 times by the police. Now the black man is dead and the white police officer who shot him has been charged with murder for over reacting. PARANOIA!!!!!!!!!!
We know a cop would lie about what actually happen to save his azz.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57603215/...
you mean your ancestors and remember the Blacks were the first Slave owners in America and introduced america to that culture and Whites are not practicing nothing anymore and people wonder why blacks are being seen as racists?.

Black Africans were responsible for American slavery

http://dailykenn.blogspot.com/2013/05/by-dail...

Johnson, Anthony (? 1670)

http://www.blackpast.org/...

Location hidden

#7322 Sep 17, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Why do white racists see blacks as racist?
that is easy to answer and it has to do with Jessie Jackson Sr & Al Sharpton which isn't hard to figure out.

Location hidden

#7323 Sep 17, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
your right!!! You don't think!!!
My-my! Three exclamation points for that hot one! Now pick up your crayons and go home, Ronnie.
spOko

Oakland, CA

#7325 Sep 17, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>you are the one still digging the hole deeper and can't get out, not me and that is a fact and you are one of the many reasons "Why are blacks being seen as racists" and your postings confirm it.
So you also seem to have a drinking problem ... or more likely too f-ing stupid to make any sense?

Location hidden

#7326 Sep 17, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>that is easy to answer and it has to do with Jessie Jackson Sr & Al Sharpton which isn't hard to figure out.
Then try to do so.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#7327 Sep 17, 2013
spOko wrote:
<quoted text>
Am I going to fast for you brain-dead moron? It is you f-ing gunloons who have stated publicly and I quote: "Only a good guy with a gun can stop a bad guy with a gun." Now, if that were even close to rational the bad guy with the gun wouldn't stand a chance in a US Navy facility where everyone is not only armed but well trained with handling all types of armes. If this is bit to much for your troglodyte brain please, by all means, feel free to ask before you make a stupid arse out of yourself again and again.
A good guy with a gun may not stop a crazy clown like this from killing, but they could limit the kill.

Moreover is the fact most of these mass killings take place in gun-free zones. Schools, military bases, movie theaters..........

Armed people are not only able to limit the kill, but because they are armed, it's also a deterrent for mass killers. They will go somewhere else.

And just look at the states these shootings take place. Illinois, DC, Colorado......

So yes, the only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun. It's just a shame liberals turn everything into politics instead of solving problems. Piglosi and others jumped on this boat saying "Oh goodie, another mass shooting. What a perfect time to strip Americans of more of their Constitutional rights!'

Never let a tragedy go to waste as Democrats say. So instead of reversing Democrat Bill Clinton's firearm ban in military instillations, let's take guns away from everybody. Yeah. That will solve this problem.
BIgKnob

United States

#7328 Sep 17, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Your right, Detroit is a prime example of what happens when blacks are left in charge that don't want to work and those left in Detroit are the ones that don't want to work and have lived their whole lifes on Welfare.
Your wrong detroit is a classic example of when blacks move to a city, businesses then leave,, leaving behind no tax base, to promote the ideal that blacks need to be in the presense of whites is within itself racism , I live in a majority black run city and we dont have those problems, because blacks in my city own the businesses, the real estate, so no we dont have detroit's problem. But you fail to mention white-run wall street, general motors, and some states like california, texas, got bailed out off taxer money, the banks run by whites got bailed out off taxpayer money. so no I dont need to be in a non black community to enjoy life, I like the fact that all the police, firefighters, school teachers, home owners are black......i woundnt have it no other way.....thats culture nationalism, I encourage all people of color to do the same thing..........

Location hidden

#7329 Sep 17, 2013
spOko wrote:
<quoted text>
So you also seem to have a drinking problem ... or more likely too f-ing stupid to make any sense?
I sure don't have a drinking problem but that explains your problem and how you are getting a Government Check and think the way you do.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#7330 Sep 17, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
So if you have all you need, you're better, and you've moved on, why are you here boasting while showing fear and insecurity.
To me, this shows you don't believe what you and your counterparts are ranting over....lol
You're just as paranoid and insecure as your ancestry history.
If we're nothing, nor amount to nothing, why you guys continue to argue tirelessly over simpleton posting? Seems as if you have something to fear! Admit it, you hoes don't have a secure life worth living.
And, if you're not married already, good luck finding a woman who haven't had sex with a black man...lol<quoted text>
Of course we have something to fear. Murder, theft, violence, gangs, businesses closing up, depleted property values, failing schools, less city tax revenue, increased home and auto insurance. Sure there is a lot to fear. This is what happens to most areas infected by over 35% blacks. The more blacks exceed that 35% mark, the worse it gets.

Location hidden

#7331 Sep 17, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Then try to do so.
I gave you the answer and it was easy to answer and you don't like the answer which is the truth.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#7332 Sep 17, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text> Your wrong detroit is a classic example of when blacks move to a city, businesses then leave,, leaving behind no tax base, to promote the ideal that blacks need to be in the presense of whites is within itself racism , I live in a majority black run city and we dont have those problems, because blacks in my city own the businesses, the real estate, so no we dont have detroit's problem. But you fail to mention white-run wall street, general motors, and some states like california, texas, got bailed out off taxer money, the banks run by whites got bailed out off taxpayer money. so no I dont need to be in a non black community to enjoy life, I like the fact that all the police, firefighters, school teachers, home owners are black......i woundnt have it no other way.....thats culture nationalism, I encourage all people of color to do the same thing..........
I agree with you. Blacks should not be in the melting pot. They should live over there, and we whites should live over here. We don't step foot into your areas and you don't step foot into ours.

Keep that message going. You will have more whites on your side than blacks any day of the week.
BIgKnob

United States

#7334 Sep 17, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you. Blacks should not be in the melting pot. They should live over there, and we whites should live over here. We don't step foot into your areas and you don't step foot into ours.
Keep that message going. You will have more whites on your side than blacks any day of the week.
Im in favor of ethnic groups of america, because thats where the country is headed, you wht guys know this, the writing is on the wall, thats why alot of non blks post up on blk fourms, to hear the real, like I noticed you didnt mention the white bailouts I talked about. Why didnt you, you agreed with one truth and ingnored the other ( the bailouts )......i deal in whole truth not half.truth.......... lets keep it real.
BIgKnob

United States

#7335 Sep 17, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course we have something to fear. Murder, theft, violence, gangs, businesses closing up, depleted property values, failing schools, less city tax revenue, increased home and auto insurance. Sure there is a lot to fear. This is what happens to most areas infected by over 35% blacks. The more blacks exceed that 35% mark, the worse it gets.
It all depends on what class of blacks, I could say the same thing about tralior-park mentality white trash, who've infected the country with skin heads, hells angles, the klan, the american party, the tea party, with jack daniels, jim beam, confederate flags, crystal meth, in iowa I hear that 1 in 10 babies is born addicted to meth, you have bikers dealing dope ,skin heads, punk rockers, haye group everywhere, hell many are on topix's african american fourms, every community has its good and bad, but you white folks focus on everybody's bad, but you focus white is good, based on my experiences dealing with whites, your telling a damn lie.
BIgKnob

United States

#7336 Sep 17, 2013
Typo.....
Hate groups,

Location hidden

#7337 Sep 17, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text> Your wrong detroit is a classic example of when blacks move to a city, businesses then leave,, leaving behind no tax base, to promote the ideal that blacks need to be in the presense of whites is within itself racism , I live in a majority black run city and we dont have those problems, because blacks in my city own the businesses, the real estate, so no we dont have detroit's problem. But you fail to mention white-run wall street, general motors, and some states like california, texas, got bailed out off taxer money, the banks run by whites got bailed out off taxpayer money. so no I dont need to be in a non black community to enjoy life, I like the fact that all the police, firefighters, school teachers, home owners are black......i woundnt have it no other way.....thats culture nationalism, I encourage all people of color to do the same thing..........
What you don't understand is that the Blacks in Detroit are Socially and Economically different bigtime to Blacks in other parts of the US which I know for a fact and if I am given a choice between working with Blacks from Detroit and Blacks from Somewhere else, it would be the Blacks from somewhere else and what you fail to mention the reason the Blacks are still in Detriot is they prefer to live off the Social Welfare System vs working like everybody else who left to find jobs to support themselves and not live off the Social Welfare System and is the reason why Detroit is Bankrupt because those Blacks lack motivation and work ethic and trust me you would not want those Blacks living in your neighborhood from Detroit and Bill Cosby would agree.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 33 min Tin foil hat club 1,710,462
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 52 min Into The Night 38,426
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... (Nov '16) 9 hr Fox 9,211
News Is That Russia Troll Farm an Act of War? 12 hr Trump is a joke 21
News Donald Trump endorses Mitt Romney in run for US... 19 hr Impeach the Creep 31
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) Fri loose cannon 243,321
News Exclusive: U.S. official focused on election se... Thu tomin cali 1
More from around the web