Race in America: Why are blacks being...

Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?

There are 9913 comments on the Washington Times story from Jul 8, 2013, titled Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?. In it, Washington Times reports that:

WASHINGTON , July 8, 2013 - Last week's Rasmussen poll revealed some surprising and disturbing information about the way Americans think about race in America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#5887 Aug 31, 2013
Everyone else is racist towards us, and yet they get mad when black people show them the same kind of treatment.

I remember working with alot of spanish people and this one guy, whom I don't know whether or not he was hispanic, was very very very dark, and when we went on brake the spigs wouldn't let him sit with them. They were being straight up racist, and yet he would disrespect me because he off the bat thought that I felt that I was better than him. Dark skinned people get seriously discriminated against just because of their skin color and its not just by whites it by these hypocritical spigs as well.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#5889 Aug 31, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
Everyone else is racist towards us, and yet they get mad when black people show them the same kind of treatment.
I remember working with alot of spanish people and this one guy, whom I don't know whether or not he was hispanic, was very very very dark, and when we went on brake the spigs wouldn't let him sit with them. They were being straight up racist, and yet he would disrespect me because he off the bat thought that I felt that I was better than him. Dark skinned people get seriously discriminated against just because of their skin color and its not just by whites it by these hypocritical spigs as well.
Blacks Are More Racists than Whites Now

and this is coming from a Black Man confirming it too and he is right too.

Who Dat

Houston, TX

#5890 Aug 31, 2013
You don't have to watch those links, you already know you're a twisted monster. But many other will, and they'll witness the horror and devastation people like you commits!

Millions of people faces from todays headlines who want drugs to be legal.
Hey, the look just like you!

http://news.yahoo.com/marijuana-ruling-could-...
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know why you put that stuff on here I don't click on it as you know there is such things as viruses!!!!!!

Since: Oct 12

Leechburg, PA

#5891 Aug 31, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
<quoted text>You don't have to watch those links, you already know you're a twisted monster. But many other will, and they'll witness the horror and devastation people like you commits!

Millions of people faces from todays headlines who want drugs to be legal.
Hey, the look just like you!

http://news.yahoo.com/marijuana-ruling-could-...
And how do I look? I think you would be surprised what I am and what I look like!!!!
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#5893 Aug 31, 2013
Not to mention these white racist try fooling the world they've changed when they actually haven't If America fall out of power, I guarantee you, most if not all of those tyranny of oppression will raise it's inhumane heads and souls. More mass crimes, slavery, racism, war mongering. These acts of atrocity have and are being played out the world over. And we know who's the leader of the pack!

There are tons of them who's todays thinking is just like Hitler, many just don't have the to make it happen as they wish.

One pathetic man, Hitler, cause about 40 to 50 million people to lose their lives during his Aryan Nazi race war. There are many Hitler's walking around, some in this forum I believe. If a lot of these so-called good ole boys here and in society, you'll see the past coming back 360 degree in a hurry.. Because the more some people change, the more they stay the same in many areas. In this post, you'll see the horror they're capable of.

I urge them to be careful what they ask for, it's no doubt, America could very well look and end up like this from this next video clip. Only the naÔve will be caught off guard. Humans are past animalistic, but there's one culture who leads the pack. They are the ones who have always claim being the supreme people. And here they are and what they do.

Pay close attention to what happen to the citizens after the war. The suffering, dying, killing, massacre, raping and guilt landed on women old men and kids alike!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.bing.com/videos/search...

&fe ature=player_detailpage#t=7

Pure evil, and the white racist here are no different.
Carmiana wrote:
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

#5894 Aug 31, 2013
<quoted text>
And how do I look? I think you would be surprised what I am and what I look like!!!!
I could care less if your black, green or sky blue pink you will always be a liberal Ass***E, racist. Now get back to the picket line with the other uneducated deadbeats.

Leechburg, PA

#5895 Aug 31, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
<quoted text>Not to mention these white racist try fooling the world they've changed when they actually haven't If America fall out of power, I guarantee you, most if not all of those tyranny of oppression will raise it's inhumane heads and souls. More mass crimes, slavery, racism, war mongering. These acts of atrocity have and are being played out the world over. And we know who's the leader of the pack!

There are tons of them who's todays thinking is just like Hitler, many just don't have the to make it happen as they wish.

One pathetic man, Hitler, cause about 40 to 50 million people to lose their lives during his Aryan Nazi race war. There are many Hitler's walking around, some in this forum I believe. If a lot of these so-called good ole boys here and in society, you'll see the past coming back 360 degree in a hurry.. Because the more some people change, the more they stay the same in many areas. In this post, you'll see the horror they're capable of.

I urge them to be careful what they ask for, it's no doubt, America could very well look and end up like this from this next video clip. Only the na√Įve will be caught off guard. Humans are past animalistic, but there's one culture who leads the pack. They are the ones who have always claim being the supreme people. And here they are and what they do.

Pay close attention to what happen to the citizens after the war. The suffering, dying, killing, massacre, raping and guilt landed on women old men and kids alike!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =PUa5-8fhzCQXX&feature=pla yer_detailpage#t=7

Pure evil, and the white racist here are no different.
lol that's funny and wishful thinking!! Blacks are like the dog that every time he is fed he tries to bite the hand that feeds him!! And then the hand gets tired of getting bit so the feed stops!!! Adios blacks
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

#5896 Aug 31, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
Hey there Lips,
Are you married? How many kids have you had, WHAT!, none before marrage. Are you sure your black? If your dicriminated against all you have to do is pick up a paper and read it, watch the news from Chicago, Detroit, Cleveland, Memphis or any city in America and see just what all your brothers and sister have been doing. How many shootings, how many dope arrests, how many assaults, how many out of wedlock children are born, how many drop outs, how many gang rapes. Gee aren't you as a race the most worthless group of people on this earth. Those are some of the reasons you are discriminated against, how does a person trust someone like you?

Leechburg, PA

#5897 Aug 31, 2013
EASY MONEY wrote:
<quoted text>I could care less if your black, green or sky blue pink you will always be a liberal Ass***E, racist. Now get back to the picket line with the other uneducated deadbeats.
???? I'm a liberal??? You've pegged me wrong!!! Have you read my post? If you think im a lib you've drank to much makgeolli

Since: Dec 09

Oak Harbor, WA

#5899 Aug 31, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Not to mention these white racist try fooling the world they've changed when they actually haven't If America fall out of power, I guarantee you, most if not all of those tyranny of oppression will raise it's inhumane heads and souls. More mass crimes, slavery, racism, war mongering. These acts of atrocity have and are being played out the world over. And we know who's the leader of the pack!
I urge them to be careful what they ask for, it's no doubt, America could very well look and end up like this from this next video clip. Only the naÔve will be caught off guard. Humans are past animalistic, but there's one culture who leads the pack. They are the ones who have always claim being the supreme people. And here they are and what they do.
Pure evil, and the white racist here are no different. <quoted text>
You worthless, ignorant, disgusting waste of oxygen....people like US were the ones actually fighting to stop these guys...pussies like YOU were dithering and appeasing along with Neville Chamberlain. You have not a clue what your talking about, you cannot logically follow a debate, and you are absolutely wasting your own time as well as ours.

You are a vile racist who hates white people and thinks that anyone who doesn't worship at the alter of left wing Political Correctness MUST be a nazi. Check yourself into an insane asylum before you get hurt, or hurt yourself.
spicy mike

Portland, OR

#5900 Aug 31, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
THEY HAVE ALLWAYS TRADED PLACES WITH US, YOU ALREADY SEE THEY ARE TRING TO BLAME US FOR THIS NATIONS COLASPE,EVEN THOUGH WALL-STREET AE ALL PINK PEOPLES, DONT FALL FOR THE HYPE,ALL THOESE JUORS ON THE TRAYVON MARTIN CASE WERE 6 PAULA DEANS
spicy mike

Portland, OR

#5901 Aug 31, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Pure evil, and the white racist here are no different. <quoted text>
THATS THERE EXCUSE TO BE MORE RACIST,AND WE BOTH KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS A RACE WAR FINANCED BY THE RICH

Oak Harbor, WA

#5902 Aug 31, 2013
spicy mike wrote:
<quoted text>THEY HAVE ALLWAYS TRADED PLACES WITH US, YOU ALREADY SEE THEY ARE TRING TO BLAME US FOR THIS NATIONS COLASPE,EVEN THOUGH WALL-STREET AE ALL PINK PEOPLES, DONT FALL FOR THE HYPE,ALL THOESE JUORS ON THE TRAYVON MARTIN CASE WERE 6 PAULA DEANS
Another black racist ignoramus....[email protected]
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#5904 Aug 31, 2013
Arminus wrote:
<quoted text>
You worthless, ignorant, disgusting waste of oxygen....people like US were the ones actually fighting to stop these guys...pussies like YOU were dithering and appeasing along with Neville Chamberlain. You have not a clue what your talking about, you cannot logically follow a debate, and you are absolutely wasting your own time as well as ours.
You are a vile racist who hates white people and thinks that anyone who doesn't worship at the alter of left wing Political Correctness MUST be a nazi. Check yourself into an insane asylum before you get hurt, or hurt yourself.
this worthless slime isn't worthy of ANY RESPONSE from anyone.
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

#5905 Aug 31, 2013
<quoted text>
???? I'm a liberal??? You've pegged me wrong!!! Have you read my post? If you think im a lib you've drank to much makgeolli
Yes you are! You spout that liberal crap all day long,
blacks are discriminated againt, blacks are targetted by white America, but in your mind your not a liberal.
But you continue to complain that white America is, and the white world, guilty of mass killings of blacks and are against all people of color, but mostly American blacks. White America is holding them down, white America has killed many, many black people, the police target all blacks. Yes!, your a liberal racist hiding under the banner of a progressive, free thinker.

Oak Harbor, WA

#5906 Aug 31, 2013
EASY MONEY wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are! You spout that liberal crap all day long,
blacks are discriminated againt, blacks are targetted by white America, but in your mind your not a liberal.
But you continue to complain that white America is, and the white world, guilty of mass killings of blacks and are against all people of color, but mostly American blacks. White America is holding them down, white America has killed many, many black people, the police target all blacks. Yes!, your a liberal racist hiding under the banner of a progressive, free thinker.
Ummm, I think you've dialed the wrong number.
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

#5908 Aug 31, 2013
Arminus wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think so. If that guy saw that Dunkin Donut black face ad here in Thailand, that has Human rights, and the Huffington post people, all a bent out of shape he would be going crazy by now. It wouldn't surprise me if he wasn't a member of Human Rights Watch. Another do nothing org. that sucks up money for doing nothing but crying and bitching.

Location hidden

#5909 Aug 31, 2013
Arminus wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.

Location hidden

#5910 Aug 31, 2013
EASY MONEY wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think so. If that guy saw that Dunkin Donut black face ad here in Thailand, that has Human rights, and the Huffington post people, all a bent out of shape he would be going crazy by now. It wouldn't surprise me if he wasn't a member of Human Rights Watch. Another do nothing org. that sucks up money for doing nothing but crying and bitching.
speaking of that.

Dunkiní Donuts Ad in Thailand Causes Uproar

A new ad from the company's Thai division is raising eyebrows, and the donut chain has apologized for it on Twitter

http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/08/31/dunkin-do...
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#5913 Sep 1, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>speaking of that.
Dunkiní Donuts Ad in Thailand Causes Uproar
A new ad from the company's Thai division is raising eyebrows, and the donut chain has apologized for it on Twitter
http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/08/31/dunkin-do...
Nobody has a sense of humor anymore. Everybody is so sensitive. LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min sonicfilter 1,508,493
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Earl 261,861
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Coffee Party 239,388
News Trump Warns In 'Art Of The Deal': 'Deliver The ... 8 min swampmudd 10
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 19 min swampmudd 7,386
News Comey: FBI probing links between Russia, Trump ... 1 hr jonjedi 359
News Trump to GOP: Pass health care bill or seal you... 1 hr jonjedi 99
More from around the web