Race in America: Why are blacks being...

Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?

There are 9913 comments on the Washington Times story from Jul 8, 2013, titled Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?. In it, Washington Times reports that:

WASHINGTON , July 8, 2013 - Last week's Rasmussen poll revealed some surprising and disturbing information about the way Americans think about race in America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

Who Dat

Houston, TX

#4179 Aug 17, 2013
Wait, hold on, let's see. Three hundred years of slavery work for free, insuring white entitlements. Compared to the last sixty years of stressful fighting for partial equality?? Don't you think a bit more calculation need addressing fool?
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
If blacks are just handed everything without having to try how is that "competing"? Idiot.
YOU'RE HANDING IT TO THEM MORON - THERE'S NO "COMPETING" INVOLVED!!!
Liberals are THE dumbest creatures on the planet.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#4180 Aug 17, 2013
I wonder how so many white doctors got rich off welfare scams. White entitlements I guess!
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical lib, they want "social engineering" but don't want to deal with the consequences.
We need to MAKE libs, by FORCE if necessary, have to ONLY deal with the affirmative action doctors and surgeons.
Hopefully that'll take few out in the process.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#4181 Aug 17, 2013
Romans.
Russia leaders.
England.
German's Hitler.
France, Napoleon.
American invasion of native America.

Just a few name drops. But if you add all the slaughtering from that list alone, by the time counting is over, our grand kids would great grand kids would be grand parents!
McSweatshops wrote:
<quoted text>yeah , muslims are fcking savages !!!!!!!
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#4182 Aug 17, 2013
lmfao
Big Bad Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, you stupid inbreds need to stop hitting on your under age relatives.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#4183 Aug 17, 2013
The crazy thing is, while these racist cowards here belittling African American, thousands of white men are sucking black men penis, then giving his woman/wife for black men to f**K. All over the internet. There are special clubs Caucasian people setup for this sick pleasure! Sometimes meeting at hotels, sometimes their homes. The white men go to places like Thailand for their sick pleasure, looking for cheap sex with under age boys and girls.

Talking bad about a black man then go get tea bagged??? WEIRD..
Here's the other kicker, white women travel out of the U.S. looking for black men to f**k. Let them hoes swallow that bitter pill. It's a real reality check for sure.

You guys have computers, look it up. It's in black and white...lol
Big Bad Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, you do not look at men's bottoms because you are too busy looking at their crotches.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#4184 Aug 17, 2013
I can see it now. White master telling the black man, boy, pull your pants down, lay on that bed, pull that black mamba penis snake out and let me taste it. Black man turn, But master, please don't make me give you this 12 inch plunger, ok, since you insist, open you mouth. The master again, boy, when I'm through, take my wife and F******k the hell out of her. The black man, you mean like last night?...lol

&fe ature=player_detailpage&t= 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Going abroad for sex>>>

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Big Bad Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, you do not look at men's bottoms because you are too busy looking at their crotches.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#4185 Aug 17, 2013

Spotted Girl

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#4186 Aug 17, 2013
They are seen as racists because of bothering people of other races, trying to take White women (thus harming WM and WW), trying to borrow/steal from other races, trying to force their culture on others, etc. When a BP treats a WP differently than how a WP treats a WP, it is seen as racism.

Spotted Girl

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#4188 Aug 17, 2013
Here are common racist behaviors of BP:

1. Caring what other races do and trying to interfere in other races.

2. Shoving their culture down everyone's throat.

3. Approaching women outside their race for sex as if they are garbage, trophies, and merely holes to put dicks in and not humans. Their excessive sexuality around WP is racist.

4. Asking WP for money, thus disrespecting them and acting entitled or like WP are only good as their money slaves and theft objects.

5. Starting trouble with other races. If a WP tries to cross in front of a car and the Black driver revs the engine or makes like they are trying to run over them, that is racist. WP don't treat others disrespectfully like that. Or they try to force pedestrians and cyclists to cross in front of them, not realizing that WP are smart enough to not need the help of others and can cross whenever they want to. WP don't use rough teasing, trash talk, or jumping in front of others towards each other as humor, so don't make fun of them or try to tease them in such manners. WP have to put up with that crap in school, and when grown, they have the right to never face it again. It is abuse, so don't do it nor encourage others to do it.

6. Asking questions about things WP don't ask about. When a WP person sees someone on a bicycle, they treat them 100% like any other driver. But BP go out of their way to treat them differently, condescend to them, etc. WP tend to ignore differences and never discuss them except when the differences interfere with their lives and their private worlds. I said tend to, as this thread shows, some WP are just idiots.

7. Looking for racism out of thin air. Accusing someone of racism for the color of their skin is still racism.

8. Stereotypes. WP aren't always weak, gay, racist, rich, "dead fish," dog-smelling, Klan members, nor in possession of tiny "members."

9. Ethnic slurs. We are not crackers, honkies, wet b*cks, white trash, racists, knuck-draggers, etc.

10. Bigotry. A BM who calls a TS woman a man or accuses her of being gay (especially if she doesn't have sex) is really being a racist if he targets only White ones. BM often are so transphobic, TS-hating, homophobic, etc. Sure, you don't have to like them nor agree with what they do, but you can leave them alone.

11. Being nosy, bossy, or unable to leave others alone.

12. Committing crimes against WP at a rate greater than WP commit crimes against BP. A BM killing a WP or raping a WW is much greater than the odds of a WM killing a BM or raping a BW - assuming the statistics are true.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4189 Aug 17, 2013
McSweatshops wrote:
<quoted text>yeah , muslims are fcking savages !!!!!!!
And they are black too.

Since: Oct 12

Adel, GA

#4190 Aug 17, 2013
McSweatshops wrote:
<quoted text>first off state of Louisiana Georgia South Carolina Alabama Mississippi must be given to the Negroes so they can form free states/nations for themselves and every Negro should be compensated for slavery in the among of $4000 a month till they die . It's the only way
I think we need to give them Illinois and take all you make and your savings to them!!! "Just to be fair"

Adel, GA

#4191 Aug 17, 2013
McSweatshops wrote:
<quoted text>i dont see anything wrong with it but i will not allow black doctor to treat me
and why is that??

Adel, GA

#4192 Aug 17, 2013
Big Bad Johnson wrote:
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
I think your the one that is always talking about it!!! Maybe you should move to that homo state California!!!!!!!! It will be easier to get your needs met!!!!!!!

Adel, GA

#4193 Aug 17, 2013
Big Bad Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' pissface, the reason your dumbazz can afford to be a racist is because you are too morally bankrupt to be normal.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!1
Lol!!!!!!!!!!1
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
I might be but the blacks like what dat made me what I Am!!!!!!!! I hope he's happy!!!! Lolololil

Adel, GA

#4194 Aug 17, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
<quoted text>And let me educate you. When you say you hate black people, usually, that definition falls under how you view that person or group. Butttttttttttttt, when you say you "Hate black people more" for their success, "That's Jealousy"! Those are your words, not mine. Don't sweat it, we've always known jealousy was a part of white people's insecurities. I exclude the good white people who I don't fault for a few weak ones.
lol what successful blacks? Oh you mean the ones that you ppl call uncle Tom!!!! You see what your doing don't you? It's the old black trick of trying to make you feel guilty and put you on the defense!!!!!thy again!!! Race baiter!!!!!!!!!!

Adel, GA

#4195 Aug 17, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
<quoted text>Jackazz, that may be you weak excuse, but, it' wasn't black people who carried out all those inhumane crimes for centuries which you know of. Pedophiles raping little black kids, Hanging men boy and women for looking at your white women or being to sick to work. Killing the because they were so broke down, their bodies gave out and couldn't work any longer. So you beat and killed. Not to mention cutting body parts of to intimidate. All those centuries of inhumane crimes fall on your ancestors. Sisk [email protected]! No one made them do those treacherous deeds.
blacks are the ones that ate each other lololollil

Location hidden

#4196 Aug 17, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Jackazz, that may be you weak excuse, but, it' wasn't black people who carried out all those inhumane crimes for centuries which you know of. Pedophiles raping little black kids, Hanging men boy and women for looking at your white women or being to sick to work. Killing the because they were so broke down, their bodies gave out and couldn't work any longer. So you beat and killed. Not to mention cutting body parts of to intimidate. All those centuries of inhumane crimes fall on your ancestors. Sisk [email protected]! No one made them do those treacherous deeds.<quoted text>
Jackazz you are obviously the Sick Bast?rd because all you do is keep blaming the past for the Black's present day social & economical problems and the problem is the modern day Black Culture they continue to cling to including you that you keeps defending it here in the US is the problem besides just look at the Chicago Black Culture you keep defending where the Blacks are responsible for most of the Black on Black atrocities and its been that way for years including Blacks rounding up other Blacks to sell into slavery for profit anyway you look at your revised history it doesn't pan out.

Missing New Orleans girl’s body found in dumpster

10:01 AM EDT

7/18/2013 by Louvonia McClain

http://rollingout.com/criminal-behavior/missi...

Blacks kill more blacks than the KKK ever did

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/news/190868061....

HeyJackAss!!!
Illustrating Chicago Values

http://www.heyjackass.com/

Location hidden

#4197 Aug 17, 2013
Big Bad Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' piss indy, your monkey azz is a stupid klanjig. You have proven it since yo' mammy pooped you out of her body. Stop pretending your dumbazz is White. You are too stupid to be White and way too stupid to be Black, LOFL!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Yo' racist dumbass Big Bad Johnson it is your monkey azz that is too stupid and you have proven it over and over with your racist bigotry rants so anybody that needs to stop pretending its definitely you because your the Dumbazz that keeps proving the current state of the Black Culture here in the US and what is wrong with it socially and economically and rock has more intelligence than you since your too stupid.

Blacks kill more blacks than the KKK ever did

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/news/190868061....

Adel, GA

#4198 Aug 17, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder how so many white doctors got rich off welfare scams. White entitlements I guess!
your the one that wants more free stuff!!! It's a black thing!!!!!!!

Adel, GA

#4199 Aug 17, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
<quoted text>The crazy thing is, while these racist cowards here belittling African American, thousands of white men are sucking black men penis, then giving his woman/wife for black men to f**K. All over the internet. There are special clubs Caucasian people setup for this sick pleasure! Sometimes meeting at hotels, sometimes their homes. The white men go to places like Thailand for their sick pleasure, looking for cheap sex with under age boys and girls.

Talking bad about a black man then go get tea bagged??? WEIRD..
Here's the other kicker, white women travel out of the U.S. looking for black men to f**k. Let them hoes swallow that bitter pill. It's a real reality check for sure.

You guys have computers, look it up. It's in black and white...lol
there's also whites that like black ppl!!! I'm not one of them!!!!!! I feel sorry for your so-called white friends!!! I'll bet they think your special!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min John 1,536,578
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Spy catcher insists 270,735
News FBI probes Kushner-Russia meetings; more docume... 36 min Trump is a joke 1
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 41 min Dr Guru 240,961
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... (Nov '16) 59 min Joe Balls 8,627
News Affleck Backs Obama On Saturday Night Live (Nov '08) 1 hr Engels father of... 3
News Gloves come off at all-candidates meeting (Oct '08) 6 hr who ya gonna call 19
More from around the web