Chris Christie has problems, but he's still atop the 2016 GOP presidential field. For now.

Jan 12, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Washington Post

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie has fired a top aide who engineered political payback against a town mayor, saying she lied.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of54
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

Judged:

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I guess that's why there is an ever-widening gulf between the rich and poor in this country.
Ostupida's and Ben Bernankeowitz's $85 billion a month to Wall Street is helping widen the gulf. Plus the fact Ostupida hasn't created one frikking job with his backward policies.

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

Judged:

Cat74 wrote:
There is a widening gulf between the rich, and the poor, because the poor have no intentions of taking responsibility for themselves. The rich, go to school, go to college, get jobs, work hard, and more, and more the poor rely on Government handouts. The Government doesn't give them enough for a good life just enough for their beer, and cigarettes. It keeps them happy enough, but the money runs out the last week of each month so they spend that week complaining about how hard their lives are without what the rich has, it never occurs to them that the rich (Gasp) works for a living. The American workers are becoming more, and more disgusted with the rob the rich scenario.
Funny, the illegal hoards keep coming and finding jobs, yet the entitlement crowd created by flibs can't.
Steel

Belmar, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

In Jersey when Jewish Rabbis are arrested for harvesting and selling body parts and organs here it gets a days coverage. Christie shuts down a f-ing bridge and it's a media frenzy. This is Jersey!!! Sh-t like this happens ALL THE TIME!
Ammp

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

A guy was complaining About the whole longer school thing saying that teachers Aren't gonna get paid As much I guess you gotta.. well here really if you make the school even longer than that like year round.. And then also give the teachers extra money.. but then he says .. the teachers won't be Able to spend more time with their family.. then I said then get more teachers.. And alternate right??
spud

Pen Argyl, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

Christie is a wimp who couldn't beat Clinton, not because Hillary has a clue, which she doesn't, but because she has a lot of brain dead followers. Democrats adore Clinton. I wouldn't be surprised if they nominated another prominent Democrat, Dennis Rodman, to be her running mate and security advisor.

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

spud wrote:
Christie is a wimp who couldn't beat Clinton, not because Hillary has a clue, which she doesn't, but because she has a lot of brain dead followers. Democrats adore Clinton. I wouldn't be surprised if they nominated another prominent Democrat, Dennis Rodman, to be her running mate and security advisor.
In the meantime, after christie bows out, due to improprieties, rice penis, who has led the rnc/gop charge to the bottom, will roll out the same old, tired gaggle.
El oh El

Charlton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
In the meantime, after christie bows out, due to improprieties, rice penis, who has led the rnc/gop charge to the bottom, will roll out the same old, tired gaggle.
"rice penis"? Im now convinced you are nothing but a 14 yr old troll. not a logical though or original idea in your head. You bring nothing to the table.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

They should still run Christie....He could win......

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

El oh El wrote:
<quoted text> "rice penis"? Im now convinced you are nothing but a 14 yr old troll. not a logical though or original idea in your head. You bring nothing to the table.
You're right. It should be Runts Prepuce.
spud

Pen Argyl, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
Clinton is a know nothing, phony. I'd choose Alfred E Newman over her but like I said, there are plenty of Rodman Democrats that will vote for her no matter what.

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Kornfield Kounty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

spud wrote:
<quoted text>Clinton is a know nothing, phony. I'd choose Alfred E Newman over her but like I said, there are plenty of Rodman Democrats that will vote for her no matter what.
Really?

Choice for President '16:

Hillary 50%

bridgeboy 37%

LMAO.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

spud wrote:
<quoted text>Clinton is a know nothing, phony. I'd choose Alfred E Newman over her but like I said, there are plenty of Rodman Democrats that will vote for her no matter what.
Sadly, you are what remains of the GOP supporters.....
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

spud wrote:
Can't happen, there is a two term limit unless he changes it with an executive order.

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Kornfield Kounty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Sadly, you are what remains of the GOP supporters.....
Dukakis was right. The fish stinks from the head down. That about sums up teahadist. LMAO.
spud

Pen Argyl, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

<quoted text>
Really?
Choice for President '16:
Hillary 50%
bridgeboy 37%
LMAO.
You talk like a Rodman Democrat
spud

Pen Argyl, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Sadly, you are what remains of the GOP supporters.....
Actually, I support very little that is put forth by the Republican leadership. I'm more of a libertarian who doesn't like big government, irresponsible spending, open borders and free trade.

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Kornfield Kounty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

spud wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, I support very little that is put forth by the Republican leadership. I'm more of a libertarian who doesn't like big government, irresponsible spending, open borders and free trade.
When's the last time you voted? LMAO.
spud

Pen Argyl, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
When's the last time you voted? LMAO.
Believe it or not, some of us have higher standards than to settle for being a Republican or a Democrat. The parties are responsible for most of our problems and they are entirely responsible for the defective candidates they nominate. Our parties are far more worried about themselves than this country..

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Kornfield Kounty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

spud wrote:
<quoted text>Believe it or not, some of us have higher standards than to settle for being a Republican or a Democrat. The parties are responsible for most of our problems and they are entirely responsible for the defective candidates they nominate. Our parties are far more worried about themselves than this country..
Perot could've changed that. He chickened out. So you advocate not voting.....
El oh El

Charlton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

<quoted text>
Dukakis was right. The fish stinks from the head down. That about sums up teahadist. LMAO.
Its "rots" from the head down. ROTS. Cant even get that right when bashing people? man you need some serious help. Ask your 9th grade guidance councilor when you go to school tomorrow morning.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of54
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••