Beyond Impeachment: Obama Treasonous over Benghazi

There are 340 comments on the Lucianne.com story from Oct 29, 2012, titled Beyond Impeachment: Obama Treasonous over Benghazi. In it, Lucianne.com reports that:

Is it treason when you put your own reelection above the good of your country and the lives of its citizens? If so, Barack Obama committed treason in leaving the four Americans to die in Benghazi.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lucianne.com.

“I'm always right!”

Since: Oct 12

Palm Springs, CA

#185 Nov 12, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>that he doesn't know how to rewire high tensioon wires.
what were you doing? what does it say about you?
I'm not the president. He should have made an effort to get his azz on over there. Bush went to N.Y. to show support on 9-11. And he went to survey the damage of Katrina. Funny how, now that the election is over, Obama can't be bothered. He's also the one that flew to Vegas when the Libyan Embassy was attacked.
gossamer

Warren, MI

#186 Nov 12, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Except for the fact that you have zero proof for any of your claims.
Sad that you hve been so used by the people you parrot. What does it fel like to be basically raped by the hand up your backside? maybe you're too stupid to even realize it happening?
Tell that to those four mens families.

Hillary and Obama even lied to them.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#187 Nov 12, 2012
Excellent One wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama played golf yesterday while millions of people went without electricity, food and shelter. Says quite a bit about his lack of character.
Indeed it does, He went to Las vegas as our men were killed in Libya also

Paradise Valley Arizona

#188 Nov 12, 2012
gossamer wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to those four mens families.
Hillary and Obama even lied to them.
Amen Bro...what a shame for our country

Paradise Valley Arizona

#189 Nov 12, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>that he doesn't know how to rewire high tensioon wires.
what were you doing? what does it say about you?
I collected $5000.00 for the Red Cross, what did you do?
You liberals are the worst, You talk talk talk with your foul mouths and make rude comments...Nothing More
You are truly worthless to this country
gossamer

Warren, MI

#190 Nov 12, 2012
China to pass US as top economic superpower by 2016

Americaís days of economic dominance arenít over just yet, but one international thinktank says it might come sooner than once thought. According to one group, China will have the biggest world economy by 2016.

http://rt.com/usa/news/china-us-economic-econ...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#191 Nov 12, 2012
Excellent One wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama played golf yesterday while millions of people went without electricity, food and shelter. Says quite a bit about his lack of character.
"Iím so glad we had that storm last week." - Chris Matthews

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#192 Nov 12, 2012
BackInYourBubble wrote:
Your sources for this information about Lybia are the same sources that told you that Romney was going to win the election in a "landslide".
Do you believe this administration has been honest with the American people regarding Benghazi?

If the answer is yes, don't bother replying.

“I'm always right!”

Palm Springs, CA

#193 Nov 13, 2012
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
"Iím so glad we had that storm last week." - Chris Matthews
That says it so well. Chris Matthews is as evil as Obama. It so represents the left wing nuts.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#194 Nov 13, 2012
Excellent One wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the president. He should have made an effort to get his azz on over there. Bush went to N.Y. to show support on 9-11. And he went to survey the damage of Katrina. Funny how, now that the election is over, Obama can't be bothered. He's also the one that flew to Vegas when the Libyan Embassy was attacked.
He was there last week, but don't let reality interfere with your irrational rants... The wing nut supreme badge is within reach...tippy toes... AWWW heck, you tied your shoes together, again.

“I'm always right!”

Palm Springs, CA

#195 Nov 13, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>He was there last week, but don't let reality interfere with your irrational rants... The wing nut supreme badge is within reach...tippy toes... AWWW heck, you tied your shoes together, again.
You getting a thrill up your leg? Gay Chris Matthews gets one every time he sees the idiot Obama. But don't let that upset you. Just go kill yourself.

Paradise Valley Arizona

#196 Nov 13, 2012
Excellent One wrote:
<quoted text>
That says it so well. Chris Matthews is as evil as Obama. It so represents the left wing nuts.
Yep!! That nut said Thank God for that Sandy Storm
all those injured and killed people
I hope all those people stop watching msnbc
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#197 Nov 13, 2012
Excellent One wrote:
<quoted text>
You getting a thrill up your leg? Gay Chris Matthews gets one every time he sees the idiot Obama. But don't let that upset you. Just go kill yourself.
Nothing says stupid, like a wing nut...

“I'm always right!”

Palm Springs, CA

#199 Nov 13, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing says stupid, like a wing nut...
I agree, Matthews is a nutjob. What goes around comes around. I'd love to see him eat his words. He's such an idiot. And to think that these leftwing freaks actually believe the things he says.

“I'm always right!”

Palm Springs, CA

#200 Nov 13, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
My comment was meant for Vance. I can't make gutteral sounds low enough that you could understand low life.

“I'm always right!”

Palm Springs, CA

#201 Nov 13, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Seattle, huh? That rain you guys have day after day must really get boring. No wonder you're so depressed. Must not be fun living in a mud hole. That, couple with the fact that Obama still hasn't done anything and is spending his time golfing while people back east are suffering must really be embarrassing for you. What kind of a president is that?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#202 Nov 13, 2012
Excellent One wrote:
<quoted text>
Seattle, huh? That rain you guys have day after day must really get boring. No wonder you're so depressed. Must not be fun living in a mud hole. That, couple with the fact that Obama still hasn't done anything and is spending his time golfing while people back east are suffering must really be embarrassing for you. What kind of a president is that?
Obama as absolutely no experience restringing power lines...

Paradise Valley Arizona

#203 Nov 13, 2012
Obama as absolutely no experience running a country
lol

Farmington, MO

#205 Nov 13, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
Obama as absolutely no experience running a country
Lol! And even if that were true, he still kicked your boys ass!

Since: Jun 10

Morristown, TN

#206 Nov 13, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not gay or liberal. just another of your mistakes.
couldn't come up with even a shred of proof for anything the admin, did wrong in the Libya situation? figures...
seems we figured who got raped by their handlers...
just denied help for them is all, the White House has the most advanced server lance system on the planet, they just asked for help and were denied

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Chicagoan by Birth 1,232,994
News When It Comes to Dealing With Illegal Immigrati... 9 min Mexikingisback2 15
News Tea Party affiliate FreedomWorks refocuses, cha... 15 min Who guessed it 31
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 24 min Jacques Orleans 189,897
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 26 min Injudgement 182,431
News Jeb Bush to the American people: Show illegal a... 1 hr swedenforever 124
News Sarah Palin's fans push for 2012 presidential run (Dec '09) 2 hr DBWriter 11,159
More from around the web