Beyond Impeachment: Obama Treasonous ...

Beyond Impeachment: Obama Treasonous over Benghazi

There are 340 comments on the Lucianne.com story from Oct 29, 2012, titled Beyond Impeachment: Obama Treasonous over Benghazi. In it, Lucianne.com reports that:

Is it treason when you put your own reelection above the good of your country and the lives of its citizens? If so, Barack Obama committed treason in leaving the four Americans to die in Benghazi.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lucianne.com.

First Prev
of 17
Next Last

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#359 Nov 16, 2012
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
I was unaware those establishments accepted EBT Cards.
Amen..well stated
Va te suce le pede

AOL

#360 Nov 16, 2012
The treason committed was against the Lybian people and their weakened government in Tripoli. So you went into the power vacuum Benghazi, established facilities for espionage and torture and then imprisoned Lybians against their will and then you proceeded to kidnap egyptian students to blunt the brotherhood progress in Egypt. You still got the Egyptian military under your paycheck but elimination of civilians IS AN ACT OF WAR!
.]
You will pay for thi. Soon and you'll have no forewarning!

Paradise Valley Arizona

#361 Nov 16, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
You're seceding turncoat. Mind your own business. Leave America to Americans.
Obamacare Supporters deserve to have the economy that they voted for, A bad one with 20% un employment
nobama

Los Angeles, CA

#362 Nov 16, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>righht now? my problem is people that dont have the slightest clue what they are talkin about...
I hear that. And ones who think they know, but dont. Thats dangerous.

Paradise Valley Arizona

#363 Nov 16, 2012
nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear that. And ones who think they know, but dont. Thats dangerous.
Impeach Obama For Benghazi 'Jihadi-Coddling'
So True

Yorba Linda, CA

#364 Nov 16, 2012
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
And all you do is toss insults and spew White House talking points. Stop pretending you're something you're not.
I agree. He never has any talking points, just drools about nothing. He's probably pretty embarrassed with the news coming out about businesses shutting down. Doesn't look good for Obummer at all. LMAO!
nobama

Los Angeles, CA

#365 Nov 16, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Impeach Obama For Benghazi 'Jihadi-Coddling'
I also hear that.....

Paradise Valley Arizona

#366 Nov 16, 2012
nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
I also hear that.....
Amen Bro

States Should Absolutely Refuse to Set Up Obamacare Exchanges

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/333304/s... #

Since: Jun 10

Morristown, TN

#367 Nov 17, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>What source? you have never put up any source, or any thoughts of your own...just attacks on me.
Are you mentally stable? should you be using the computer unsupervised?
I knew you would say that or something like that, truth hurts, I bet you did not get enough attention as a child, if I put up sources you would call it conservative propaganda,

Morristown, TN

#368 Nov 17, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare Supporters deserve to have the economy that they voted for, A bad one with 20% un employment
Vance the OBamacare supporters at present don't have a clue what these bussiness closings and massive layoffs means, as long as they get there free stuff,less tax revenue,less money,and finally no free stuff,then you will see rioting in the streets,

Morristown, TN

#369 Nov 17, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no, it most certainly doesn''t.
you need to read, and understand his testimony. Does it hurt to be that stupid?
you can call me crazy it has been said before, but I am always right,

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#370 Nov 17, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, were you not claiming that I did not understand sarcasm in the post I responded to? Trying to make me look unintelligent or stupid?
And then, when I defend myself by pointing out your ignorance on the subject you were claiming to have a better grasp of than myself, you whine?
I don't go after people that make spelling errors, typos, grammatical errors etc..
But if you make an error and attempt to make it look like someone else's failings, then you deserve to be corrected.
LOl too stupid to comprehend what is means to be stupid. That must be #6

Paradise Valley Arizona

#371 Nov 17, 2012
h_stigletz wrote:
<quoted text> Vance the OBamacare supporters at present don't have a clue what these bussiness closings and massive layoffs means, as long as they get there free stuff,less tax revenue,less money,and finally no free stuff,then you will see rioting in the streets,
Indeed, and I cant wait

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#372 Nov 17, 2012
h_stigletz wrote:
<quoted text> you can call me crazy it has been said before, but I am always right,
If only you could ggive ine little fact to prove anytin youpost is correct. Even one? Why have you NEVER done that?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#373 Nov 17, 2012
h_stigletz wrote:
<quoted text> I knew you would say that or something like that, truth hurts, I bet you did not get enough attention as a child, if I put up sources you would call it conservative propaganda,
Why would you assume that. i have never belittled a source.(sounds like something you would do.) I just provide better sources with verifiable facts in them.

C'mon post just one...it'll be fun!

Oh that's right, you dont even post positions at all, just cildis taunts...Sad...
opps I did it again

Mcallen, TX

#376 Nov 18, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>An educated woman! i can see why you feel threatened....
Now why would I expect any libtard to not see the true light? Oh well, that's the way it is when one is brainwashed.
gossamer

Roseville, MI

#377 Nov 18, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Why would you assume that. i have never belittled a source.(sounds like something you would do.) I just provide better sources with verifiable facts in them.
C'mon post just one...it'll be fun!
Oh that's right, you dont even post positions at all, just cildis taunts...Sad...
Do you ever take a break from here?
i kno

Wilmington, DE

#378 Nov 18, 2012
i know why they waited till after the election to start on benghazi stuff with odumba.
it was to keep the democrats in power, in case odumba gets impeached, then biden would be president by default.
if they had started all this coverage before the election, then he would not have been elected, and the dimcracks would have lost all their power.

Morristown, TN

#379 Nov 18, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>If only you could ggive ine little fact to prove anytin youpost is correct. Even one? Why have you NEVER done that?
i know i am correct that is proof enough for me,you agreeing with me is of no point, so convince me i am wrong and everything will be just fine,i have great instincts and form my own opions and follow my own way,it is up to you weather you believe it or not,tell us about your childhood
dars

West Chicago, IL

#380 Nov 26, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yeah they were up in arms about it. it was causing protests around the globe.
Again, whhen did they suggest free expression should be reviewed? in fact, thhey steadfastly iterated our nations commitment to free speech.
if all you have is typos, youre really done arguing, aren't you?(i've stated many times tat i am having trouble with my keyboard, especially te g and h keys..) and i still sound better educated and informed than you, typos and all...sad.
if you ave anytin real to say or any facts to back up your lies, please proceed.
No your are not better educated just a better Obambot. Where I think for myself. And before you declare to be a republican, or a religious nut or anything else- I am if anything a libertarian. I favor a strong defense but do not agree with many military spending programs espicially those that are favored by this politician ot that. Most are wasteful and not in the country's best interest. I favor legal abortions/contraception but do not agree that it should be free for everyone or that if a woman has to go more than 60 feet from her house to get it she has suffered an undue hardship. I am in favor of gay rights and support gay marriage in principal (although I actually think that the government has NO business being involved in marriages). I also do not accept everything that government officials try to spoon feed me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 min NotSoDivineMsM 237,205
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Realtime 1,496,554
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 35 min WHAT 36,051
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 56 min Faith 5,805
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 59 min Injudgement 258,910
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 1 hr TRUMP 45 130
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 2 hr jonjedi 65
More from around the web