Republicans won the Florida special e...

Republicans won the Florida special election. Herea s what it means.

There are 33 comments on the The Washington Post story from Mar 11, 2014, titled Republicans won the Florida special election. Herea s what it means.. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

The symbols of the Democratic and Republican parties are seen on display in Washington, DC on August 25, 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cat74

New Lenox, IL

#2 Mar 11, 2014
I am feeling Jolly too. I like that he thanked God. I like that he was backed by the Taxed Enough Already people. I like that he ran against the Obamascam. Life is good.
Racer X

Savannah, GA

#3 Mar 11, 2014
It means Obama's health care lies are now seen for what they are.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#4 Mar 11, 2014
All we can hope for is this doesn't affect Mrs. Bill Clintons chances to continue the Obama legacy of government care.
lamer

Hamilton, OH

#5 Mar 11, 2014
Guessing the left is going to go quite on all this "bellwether" talk?
Progressive Retardation

Huntington Beach, CA

#6 Mar 11, 2014
Eat feces Libs

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#9 Mar 12, 2014
They won a geezer state!
fatbacks x

Portland, OR

#12 Mar 12, 2014
Don't make no difference. The taxpayers butt shaft reconizes no party. Never change 50 years ankle grabbing. SAPS!
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

#13 Mar 12, 2014
RustyS wrote:
All we can hope for is this doesn't affect Mrs. Bill Clintons chances to continue the Obama legacy of government care.
Monica Lewinsky's ex-boyfriends wife, if people are smartening up, will not be in residence at the White House in 2017.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#14 Mar 12, 2014
Democrats would be thrilled if they had won, but then again you can only lie and cheat a little before others catch on. So no chance .
Cat74

Oswego, IL

#15 Mar 12, 2014
As long as the polls showed Sink ahead by a couple points Democrats called the 13rh a harbinger of the November election. Now they are so quiet. Surely they couldn't possibly believe Americans wouldn't notice how much worse off they are with Obamascam. And if they are worse off they wouldn't rebel at the polls. Wait until they see what happens in November.
Mr Q

Carrier Mills, IL

#16 Mar 13, 2014
I'm sure the filthy Democrats will be working overtime to register as many dead people, convicted felons and illegal aliens as possible.
lolol

Rio Rancho, NM

#17 Mar 13, 2014
With Dem dimbulbs like Jackson Lee spouting on the house floor about the US's 400 year old constitution and corey booker driving to hawaii back in the 60's. Dems have a lot to worry about the public voting in a little intelligence into the House and Senate this year.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#19 Mar 13, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
As long as the polls showed Sink ahead by a couple points Democrats called the 13rh a harbinger of the November election. Now they are so quiet. Surely they couldn't possibly believe Americans wouldn't notice how much worse off they are with Obamascam. And if they are worse off they wouldn't rebel at the polls. Wait until they see what happens in November.
In January there was a report that Dems outspent Repub candidate by a margin of 10 to 1. Someone wrote here a couple of days ago of being 3 to 1. Even though a Repub has won many congress elections in recent decades, the voting bloc is more even between parties and only 20% are over the age of 65.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#22 Mar 13, 2014
As of March 13, 2014..the progressive Dems are worried. Still several months to the election though.
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#23 Mar 13, 2014
So the cons are all giddy about keeping a seat they've held for 31 years? LMAO at the depths of their desperation and spin machine.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#24 Mar 13, 2014
Eighthman wrote:
Barack Obama has single handedly ruined the democrat party of liars.
It's worth repeating.
I wonder how that chill up Chris Mathew's leg is working out for him.
Bill Maher is so upset, he's banging his stupid head against a wall LOL
Marine Corpse Splat must be crying hysterically.
Lone Wolf is probably chewing his own leg off trying to find something to respond with.
It's absolutely wonderful to be a Republican. ; )
Should we send him a thank you card?

Paris

#25 Mar 13, 2014
So the libs are scared chitless because their ringer that they brought in from out of state, but was a past Florida official with state wide name recognition couldn't win a district that Obama won in 2008 and 2012. Obamascare is deserving of its name c

Paris

#26 Mar 13, 2014
Eighthman wrote:
It's worth repeating.
I wonder how that chill up Chris Mathew's leg is working out for him.
Bill Maher is so upset, he's banging his stupid head against a wall LOL
Marine Corpse Splat must be crying hysterically.
Lone Wolf is probably chewing his own leg off trying to find something to respond with.
It's absolutely wonderful to be a Republican. ; )
Old chrissy. Vapor locked for a dead 20 second sound bite two days ago. There was more running down his leg than tingles.
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#27 Mar 13, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Old chrissy. Vapor locked for a dead 20 second sound bite two days ago. There was more running down his leg than tingles.
That was your sister running down his leg.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#28 Mar 13, 2014
conservative crapola wrote:
So the cons are all giddy about keeping a seat they've held for 31 years? LMAO at the depths of their desperation and spin machine.
Its the same as the Dems have kept in the same type half and half area for those years. Alex Sink ran for governor for gosh sakes. This guy was an underling to the congressman who passed away. He could be a new world order elitist protege for all I know. We will find out. But in that all important Dem versus Repub race we all care about...he won. Right crapola!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min Trump Has Lied 274,653
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min flack 1,548,305
News Obama's secret struggle to punish Russia for Pu... 3 min AWonderfulName 35
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 25 min Chicagoan by Birth 241,587
News Mitt Romney surges, leads Obama in polls (Oct '12) 1 hr BOTH partys Crooks 11
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 2 hr Truth 36,940
News Trump's poll numbers are in a very, very bad place 10 hr RiccardoFire 434
More from around the web