U.S. Immigration reform legislation could become reality in 2014

Jan 15, 2014 Read more: Central Michigan Life

Immigration attorney Helen Beasley, of Community Legal Services in East Palo Alto, goes over paperwork with an unidentified teen during a consultation at St. Anthony Catholic Church in Menlo Park, California, on Sunday, August 26, 2012.

Read more
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Jan 15, 2014
No it can not.it will not.period.
sandy1

New City, NY

#2 Jan 15, 2014
wild child wrote:
No it can not.it will not.period.
Agree. Especially with the upcoming midterms, and after that Deportation is in order.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Jan 15, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree. Especially with the upcoming midterms, and after that Deportation is in order.
sooooooooo happy I could cry.this will never happen again.laws need to be put in place, birthright law needs to go.I love it.america is looking good again.illegals get out.your president has failed you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min red and right 1,216,488
News Immigration Debate Very Much Alive on Campaign ... 13 min Who Guessed it 4
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 42 min Le Jimbo 178,092
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Jacques in Orleans 186,845
News Obama's 2nd term travails: A lame duck before h... (Jul '14) 4 hr Who Guessed it 39
News Shock poll: 46% of Mississippi GOP would vote t... (Apr '11) 4 hr swedenforever 244
News Michigan's Snyder Signs Bill Raising Minimum Wage (May '14) 6 hr Sneaky Pete 15
More from around the web