Biden, in attack-dog mode in Iowa, ta...

Biden, in attack-dog mode in Iowa, takes aim at Romney, Ryan

There are 91 comments on the The Washington Post story from Oct 4, 2012, titled Biden, in attack-dog mode in Iowa, takes aim at Romney, Ryan. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Vice President Biden was in attack-dog mode Thursday afternoon at a campaign event in Council Bluffs, Iowa, where he took aim at both Mitt Romney and his running mate, Paul Ryan, at his first rally following the presidential debate.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

CZars_R_Us

Orlando, FL

#72 Oct 5, 2012
Makes sense wrote:
We can still win this, if we can find some government employees to fire, before the election.
He could go and try to make appeasement and offerring to the Church of God Dam America. Oh he already tied that and it didn't work.
Pass out free phones!! Didn't work
College Tuition!! Noooo, there no jobs anyway.
Tell old folks..... No that was busted.
Act really mad and hold his breath???? That might work.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#73 Oct 5, 2012
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Tony, I don't care. Like i wrote. why are you a stickler for details when it did not bother you four years ago. I saw the specifics of the last four years as my family took a beating. And if re elected it will continue. That is enough for me. Also, if Romney didn't score a home run like he did during the first debate, I would not have paid attention to it now. what the people end up voting for, they get. Either way, it appears our foreign policy will remain the same amd the police state will keep growing.
How do you know if I looked for details four years ago or not? Assumption?
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#74 Oct 5, 2012
Romney made the comment that 47% were dependent on government. He will add to the 47% as part as his job creation by increasing military spending which creates jobs dependent on government and tax payers. There is no need for more military spending unless Romney is going to get us into another war that we will have to borrow more money to fund. Oh thats right Romney did not say he would not increase the debt for military spending.
Cat74

United States

#75 Oct 5, 2012
Only if he holds his breath long enough!!
serfs up

Melbourne, FL

#76 Oct 5, 2012
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know if I looked for details four years ago or not? Assumption?
If you did then you should be disappointed with the results. Tony, if the progressive Dems through a rebate back to the middle class taxpayers or two they would not have to squirm now. they did nothing but for their agenda. Everything was blocked or passed to their standards. and even when the people spoke through votes, they were overturned by obscure rules or judges that showed up from nowhere and even one on the Supreme Court did the old traitor act.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#77 Oct 5, 2012
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> If you did then you should be disappointed with the results. Tony, if the progressive Dems through a rebate back to the middle class taxpayers or two they would not have to squirm now. they did nothing but for their agenda. Everything was blocked or passed to their standards. and even when the people spoke through votes, they were overturned by obscure rules or judges that showed up from nowhere and even one on the Supreme Court did the old traitor act.
Why should I be disappointed?
Both parties do there own agenda when in control. Republicans are also to blame for blocking also(Republicans number one PRIORITY is to make Obama a one term President. Senator Mitch McConnell) Republicans put politics over country. It was a Republican appointed judge. So you are saying the system needs to be fixed to match your and the republican agenda?
Cat74

United States

#78 Oct 5, 2012
And Democrats didn't try to make Bush a one term President? Do you understand it is the people who make the President, President? If we think he can handle a second term he gets one, if not he is voted out. Did you not see Obama Wednesday night? I don't think he wants a second term. He screwed up royally. He couldn't have done worse if Romney wrote his notes for him.
Churmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

#80 Oct 5, 2012
Ive suspected that Obama really would be relieved if he loses. He has got to realize he is in way over his head. I cant understand why he even wants a second term. He has already became wealthy why stay where its not much fun?
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#81 Oct 5, 2012
Hillary Clinton 2016?
ObamaWelfareProg ramm

Rochester, MN

#82 Oct 5, 2012
SIR LANCELOT wrote:
<quoted text>A long ride on a affirmative action short bus.
Yes I agree
Churmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

#87 Oct 5, 2012
If the democrats think slow joe biden can change the debate momentum there dumber than joe biden.
see the light

United States

#88 Oct 5, 2012
Churmudgeon wrote:
Ive suspected that Obama really would be relieved if he loses. He has got to realize he is in way over his head. I cant understand why he even wants a second term. He has already became wealthy why stay where its not much fun?
He wants the use of the plane, helicopter, and all the luxory vacations.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#89 Oct 5, 2012
3OHA wrote:
Ryan is going to chew up Biden and spit him out in the upcoming debate.
Dirtbag Ryan is such a dirtbag that he was screaming at FoxFraud telling them he did not have the time to explain how he was going to fill the $5 TRILLION hole he was going to make in the budget.

As usual, Dirtbag Ryan is lying. Dirtbag Ryan has plenty of TIME, he has ZERO IDEAS.

Ryan/Romney/Antichrist 2012 is the steroid laden, sick in the head, tumor in the groin version of Bush. It is the total destruction of the middle class and the cratering of the financial system.

Think 2008 was some kind of anomaly? Bwahahahahahahahahahhahaa.

Romney wants 2016 to make 2008 look like a hiccup. Think he did not see how Wall Street made out like bandits in 2008? Think he did not see how you can be fully insured using swaps for your gambling losses AND have Bush and the Republiscum bail you out?

$250M is nowhere near enough for Dirtbag Romney. He's going after the US TREASURY.

Location hidden

#90 Oct 5, 2012
Oh yeah, this is the Romney who showed up at the debate...or maybe it was the other one....or that one...or....flip...flop....fli p...flop.

Republiscum are so stupid they are cheering that the Masschusetts LIBERAL showed up.

"If you don’t want to read the long version of Romney’s record, I’ll give you the short version. In 1993, when he was preparing to run for the U.S. Senate in Massachusetts, he took a poll. The poll told him he’d lose unless he was pro-choice. So he ran as a pro-choicer. In fact, he used the poll to persuade leaders of the Mormon Church that he had to run as a pro-choicer. Then, six years later, when he was living in Utah (a pro-life state) and thinking about running for office there, he repositioned himself as a pro-lifer. Then, when the governorship of Massachusetts opened up in 2002, he repositioned himself as a pro-choicer. Then, as he prepared to seek the 2008 Republican presidential nomination, he repositioned himself as a pro-lifer. At every turn, he has taken the position that looked safest politically.

Romney does think abortion is wrong. There’s a long record of him expressing that view. But he doesn’t think every fetus has a right to life. He’s a cultural pro-lifer. He shares the Mormon hierarchy’s view that society should generally have fewer abortions because abortion is “like unto” killing, not identical to it. That’s why, like church leaders, Romney supports exceptions for rape or incest. In past incarnations, he has even endorsed the church’s moral exception for “severe birth abnormality.” S

Location hidden

#91 Oct 5, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
And Democrats didn't try to make Bush a one term President? Do you understand it is the people who make the President, President? If we think he can handle a second term he gets one, if not he is voted out. Did you not see Obama Wednesday night? I don't think he wants a second term. He screwed up royally. He couldn't have done worse if Romney wrote his notes for him.
Total BS you America-hater. Republiscum have been trying to make Obama into a one term President but cratering the US economy, throwing people out of work, destroying lives, killing people.

You are such a dirtbag just like Dirtbag Romney. Stop pretending that you are a human being.

Location hidden

#92 Oct 5, 2012
That is BY cratering the US economy.

Location hidden

#93 Oct 5, 2012
Churmudgeon wrote:
Why would you, a racist piglet waiting for a volcano to rise up out of your backyard when the poles change, have any kind of a useful thought about the POTUS' thought process.

You voted for that incompetent moron Dumbya Bush who took the plan to pay off the National Debt by 2010 and peed on it in the Rose Garden and then put two wars, a Great Recession and tax cuts on the national credit card.

You are incompetent. Reagan (he of the 11% unemployment rate), Dumbya Bush and Romney are as incompetent (nearly) as you are.
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#94 Oct 5, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not Oregon... it's you.
obarry

Oak Hill, WV

#95 Oct 5, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Total BS you America-hater. Republiscum have been trying to make Obama into a one term President but cratering the US economy, throwing people out of work, destroying lives, killing people.
You are such a dirtbag just like Dirtbag Romney. Stop pretending that you are a human being.
Obama has been doing that on his own, throwing people out of work. Still killing people.

Why has he not stopped the wars?
obarry

Oak Hill, WV

#96 Oct 5, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
Oh yeah, this is the Romney who showed up at the debate...or maybe it was the other one....or that one...or....flip...flop....fli p...flop.
Republiscum are so stupid they are cheering that the Masschusetts LIBERAL showed up.
"If you don’t want to read the long version of Romney’s record, I’ll give you the short version. In 1993, when he was preparing to run for the U.S. Senate in Massachusetts, he took a poll. The poll told him he’d lose unless he was pro-choice. So he ran as a pro-choicer. In fact, he used the poll to persuade leaders of the Mormon Church that he had to run as a pro-choicer. Then, six years later, when he was living in Utah (a pro-life state) and thinking about running for office there, he repositioned himself as a pro-lifer. Then, when the governorship of Massachusetts opened up in 2002, he repositioned himself as a pro-choicer. Then, as he prepared to seek the 2008 Republican presidential nomination, he repositioned himself as a pro-lifer. At every turn, he has taken the position that looked safest politically.
Romney does think abortion is wrong. There’s a long record of him expressing that view. But he doesn’t think every fetus has a right to life. He’s a cultural pro-lifer. He shares the Mormon hierarchy’s view that society should generally have fewer abortions because abortion is “like unto” killing, not identical to it. That’s why, like church leaders, Romney supports exceptions for rape or incest. In past incarnations, he has even endorsed the church’s moral exception for “severe birth abnormality.” S
Listen to yourself. You are pathetic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Joy 1,579,092
News 'God has given Trump authority to take out Kim ... 2 min FormerParatrooper 183
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Abe 285,562
News Dear Trump Voters: The 1950's Aren't Coming Back 1 hr Tikee 1,146
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr ImPeach 242,524
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 5 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 37,233
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... (Nov '16) 18 hr iamcuriousnow 8,932
More from around the web